The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Mason sighed and shook his head. "I feel like I should go to bed now and stay in bed. I don't really want to come out now." he said sighing. "Maybe we should cast that spell." he said sighing.

Storm soon got home. "You might have to help people out once a day for a while to feel normal again." he said as his hair went back to its normal color. as he turned back into his human form.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“We will need it..” Aaron said as he got the stuff to cast the spell so they can both go rest. They both looked like they needed it.

“Please don’t kill people once a day though..Evil without killing please” Snow kissed him again with a smile. People would question a lot of dead bodies everywhere

"Yeah I didn't want to use it, but with things going crazy we can't help and use the spell" he said sighing

"No I won't the only reason I killed today because I was so far gone it was the only way to come back without hurting my master. I will watch it from now on." he said as he walked into the house

“It must have been given to use for a reason. And we are being resourceful so that’s gotta be something right?” Aaron smiled with a soft kiss to his cheeks again.

“You better..I will try to control those dark thoughts” Snow nodded, feeling like it would not be easy but he had to try. He didn’t want to hurt anyone..

"Yeah they can't really tell us No we are going to be teachers after all. For all we know all the teachers have used that spell." he said smiling and kissed him.

"It will be ok Snow I love you. You can help that old man every day if you want I am sure he will like that. I can steal if I feel like it as well." he said smiling. "Who knows what I am going to do. Thats the fun part of being me."

“I’m still going to find where you steal from and leave money so don’t make it too expensive” He rolled his eyes teasingly with a small smile. That’s my Storm..my chaotic beautiful Storm..

Aaron kisses him back and showed him the spell. “Seems simple enough..” He said with a nod

"And that is my pure good Snow talking." he said smiling and looked at him then kissed his cheek. "When you start having dark thoughts again I will take you in town to do good deeds alright." he said smiling.

"So do we each have to cast it or can one cast on the both of us?" he asked looking at him and yawning.

“Okay..I don’t want to hurt people..I hated feeling like that..” Snow said as he kissed his lips. He did not think he was cut out to be anything but pure good.

“I think we each have to..” Aaron said as he looked it over. It seemed simple enough, getting what he needed and quickly casting the spell

"I know you don't want to hurt people while I can care less about anyone." he said laughing and kissed him. "Only you my love." he said looking around.

Mason walked over to him and smiled after Aaron casted the spell Mason took the spell and the supplies and casted the spell on himself as well then nodded. "Ok everything should come easy now." he said

“That is very sweet..” He smiled softly, loving Storm more than anything in the world. “I’d do anything to protect you..” He buried himself in the others chest.

“Hopefully..I never want to pick up another damn book” Aaron laughed as he grabbed a nearby textbook. He opened up his pages and began to read

"And I will kill anyone that hurts you." he said walking in.

"I know same here." Mason said as he started to read the book and faster than normal remembering everything that he was reading

“That’s my stormy dragon..” Snow smiles, walking into the house. He pecked him on the lips with a smile.

“THis is a lot easier to remember” Aaron commented as the information came easily to him. It would be a lot easier to remember like this..

He smiled and kissed him back then pulled away. "You know you love it." he said smiling.

"Yeah its a lot easier than anything before." he said smiling and looking at him. He smiled and hummed then even looked around the room and smiled. "I love all of this." he said happy.

“I do” Snow said with a chuckle, kissing him again. “I love everything about you” He said with a small purr.

“Definitely” Aaron agreed as he kept reading the book. “I love you so much..” He said with a soft smile

"Good cause if you didn't I would have to kill who ever had your heart." he said smiling and kissed him.

"I love you so much as well more than the world its self." he said smiling and looking at him and gave him another kiss

“I wouldn’t be surprised..” Snow chuckled, wrapping his arms around him. “It is totally in character for you for if I loved anyone else for you to take them out..” He said with a small grin.

“Me too..” Aaron smiled warmly, giving him a deep kiss. He loved the others kisses

Storm gave him a proud smile as he walked into the house and looked at the two master's. Storm pulled Snow close and looked at them. "Are you feeling better?" he asked looking at him with a smile.

Mason nodded. "What ever you did worked and we are feeling better sorry I yelled at the both of you." he said looking at him

“I know you did what you had to..” He said with a small shy smile. “But I’m glad you’re feeling better” He said with a smile.

Snow stayed at the other side, holding him tight. He was glad his master was feeling better along with his lover..

Mason smiled and looked at the both of then and just gave them a slight nod. "What do you two want tonight to eat?" he asked looking at everyone and gave them a slight smile.

"I like anything that has meat." he said smiling and kissed him and kissed Snow and smiled. "Oh yeah one day Snow may bring a homeless man home with him some day. He made a friend." Storm said laughing.

Snow nodded in agreement, smiling when his cheek was kissed. “Oh hush!” Snow playfully slapped his shoulder with an embarrassed smile

“Uhhh okay?” Aaron said with a small laugh. “Well..something with meat for dinner it is” He laughed, knowing they both liked meat.

Storm smiled and laughed. "You did he loved you so much." he said smiling. "The cute kitty who helped him out." he said smiling. "I bet when he wakes up he will be sad, but happy that you showed you cared. And if Snows not here he is doing good with the old man," He said smiling.

Mason smiled. "Tell us more about your new friend Snow." Mason said

“You’re so embarrassing..” Snow said with faint red cheeks. “There was a starving man on the streets...so I got him some form. I care back around in my cat form and stayed with him so he had company..” He said with a shy smile.

“That sounds just like you..” Aaron said with a soft smile. Snow was too pure and too kind to people and it was adorable.

"See and I have a feeling he is going back to the man again." he said smiling teasing Snow loving him so much about everything about him.

Mason shook his head and kissed Aaron. "Snow might bring home stray humans." he said smiling and shook his head

“I bring home a stray cat and he in turn brings home stray humans” Aaron teased with a small smirk. He was glad he was feeding Snow even when he was harder in personality.

“Stooop” Snow said with a tiny pout, covering his cheeks embarrassed. He was happy for being good, even if it came with teasing.

Storm smiled and looked at him. "Don't worry about it if we didn't love you we wouldn't tease you." he said

Mason smiled and looked at Snow. "That is your cat. Its so fun." he said smiling and looked at him and shook his head and laughed