The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"That is the weirdest thing ever and it kind of creeped me out." he said shaking his head as he walked to where the students were gathering. No one looked to happy that the two of them decided to show up today.

Mason walked up and held up his hands. "I promise to only use two and not the blood power, but if you try to kill Aaron all bets are off and I will use it." he said as he got up in line by the teacher.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Snow laughed before nuzzling Storms side, not caring for the other familiars looks. They saw his tiger side, hurt Master or his love or Storm...and he would hurt all of them if he had to.

"I will only use my Darkness and fire unless there are any mortal injuries that should be taken care of right away" Aaron nodded, knowing his third power caused less harm but still had an advantage

Storm smiled and hugged Snow not caring that they were getting looks. "Key is not piss us off." he said looking at some of the familiars and gave them a warm smiling knowing most of them.

Mason closed his eyes and waited the looked at everyone as the teacher nodded and started the contest.

"If you two use those powers I will call you out and you will loose." he said looking at them not really liking them skipping class.

"Sorry we were doing some private studying I learned 5 different languages." he said and shrugged.

"Alright alright you are going first and you and Aaron with be up against Trisha and Dominic." he said

Mason and Storm walked up to the arena and got in place.

The teacher waited till they were all in the area before smiling. "And begin."

Storm waited for the other team to make the first move

Trista conjured some water from the air and formed a pointed sharp thing of ice. They sent it in the direction of the Mason.

Aaron quickly summoned some fire to melt the ice figured coming at him. He quickly formed some fireballs to send in their direction.

Snow turned into his kitten form, darting through their legs to go nip at the opponents ankles.

Mason used light magic to try to blind both of them and then used his ice to freeze there feet to the ground.

Storm ran over and kicked Dominic and looked at Snow. "Really your gonna attack them in that form?" He said sighing and shaking his head

"Distracting and hard to hit something thats small" Snow said as he went into his human form. If there was one advantage to being a kitten, it was his size!

Aaron went to use dark magic surrounding the two after so they couldnt see them coming

Storm cam in and took both of the students out just using a sliding motion with his feet wondering where there familiars were.

Mason used ice and smiled and looked at both of them and shook his head he was having fun and he couldn't help, but wanting more.

A bird came soaring out of the sky, going for Snow as Snow went to swipe at it with his claws that came to his hands.

Aaron attacked the two students with his fire, seeing that they had a look of desperation in their eyes. "Now!" One of the students called, two more students coming into the arena. They all cast their hands out, Snow looking at their hands in desperate worry. "LOOK OU-!" He started to call before the four students blasted a death spell at all four of them.

Aaron collapsed to the ground as soon as the spell hit him, his body echoing with a resounding thud.

"SHIT SNOW." Storm said as he ran over to him and grabbed him before the spell hit him hard it was no normal spell either it was a bad spell that was going to kill them.

It hit mason and it started to burn him and he screamed in pain as he hit the floor. Mason knew this spell as well and it was going to kill anyone it touches. This wasn't good no so soon after they casted the spell. The second he died the circle of the spell that he casted that made them immortal showed up after the air cleared Mason had burns on his body and you could tell he was dead, but the spell picked him up and started to regenerate him.

The teacher saw all of this go down. "STOP THE MATCH!" he yelled and started to yell at the kids who casted the spell and then looked at Mason. "You two principle's office now! and bring your familiars."

Mason cussed and looked over at the others.

Aaron took a deep breath as he soon stood up, healing any injuries in the four of them. It wore him out with how serious the injuries were but he didnt pass out. He knew they were in for it now as they all should normally be dead right now. The arena was just as silent and now shocked and even more terrified.

Snow came to life again, clutching onto Storm tightly. Dying and not fading was quite the experience..

"Damn didn't think that it would happen that soon." he said sighing as he rubbed his head. "Well lets get this over with." he said as he started to walk to the principles office.

"Well this isn't good." he said sighing and then looked at the kids involved. "If any of you try to pull that again I will kill you myself damned my master!" Storm then stood up tall and looked around. "Remember what happen last time you pissed us off I will destroy you." he said looking at them then followed the others to the office.

"Yeah.." Aaron said quietly, agreeing to both of the things Mason had just said. Now..time to start the long walk to explain this to the principal...where would they even begin? That they performed some dark magic and are now immortal gods?!

"Storm...please.." Snow said quietly, looking up at him softly to try and get him to keep calm. He held him in a tight hug before they went to go to the principal

The teacher called the principle to tell him what had happened and the two spells used that shouldn't of been. That and the circle that showed up when they died and brought them back to life that was a spell beyond anything he had ever seen.

Storm chilled when he felt Snow on him, "but they tried something." he said growling as the stunned faces of everyone was still there

Mason walked into the office and set down in the chair and looked at him. "So whats up haven't seen you for a few months." he looking at the principle then patted his lab for Aaron to sit

Storm set in the other chair and patted is lap for snow

"Seen me in a few months...? You boys have been skipping magic and performed...such dark forbidden unheard of magics...and all you have to say is "whats up?"?!"

Aaron got comfortable on Masons lap and Snow got comfortable on Storms. What did they even say? How do they explain how they were able to perform the spell to turn them immortal and why they did it?

Mason shugged and looked at him. "If we didn't we would of been dead we were just protecting us and our familiar. Who agreed to help us out willing and hey that spell wasn't easy I have to learn lots of different languages for it most of which were lost. If your worried about anyone else getting that spell don't we destroyed any trace of that spell....well in English that is." he said shrugging. "So yeah glad I did use it besides I turned in all my work in on time with the other teachers if you look I have turned in my work for the rest of the year." he said looking at him and shrugged like it was nothing.

"You are putting me in a difficult position. The last time I was able to overlook your actions in self defense but now you cast forbidden immortality magic for what reason? Last time you had the excuse of self defense...and now this? That...I just...youre powerful magic users and ..." The principal seemed jsut baffled by all this.

"It was selflessness really. We did it for our familiars They were telling us about there past and the tragic of what happened to them and we wanted them to be together. Hey I thought this was a better out come." Mason said and looked at him. "I don't know what else to say or do all I know if he didn't use that spell we would be dead now and we both told them that we wouldn't use our third power only two of the three to even the playing field. At least we didn't kill anyone this time yet." Mason said looking at Aaron. "I still have to make them pay for killing us they ganged up on us with another forbidden spell so why are we here and they aren't?" he asked sighing then looked over at storm and Snow and in Ancient Greek plan as day like he was there he said 'we aren't the only one's at fault here so I don't know why he is just blaming us.'

Storm smiled and replied in the same language. 'Humans are stupid that way they just want an easy way out and they can't get one this time.'

Aaron had a harder time with the Ancient Greek, speaking a bit slower but still able to understand and speak it with relative ease. 'In his position I am sure it is a lot to take in. Powerful mages already are now immortal..' Aaron tried to see the principals point of view.

'You are too good of a person Aaron, glad I chose you as a Master' Snow said with a warm smile. 'But humans are quite stupid..'

The principal sat there looking baffled, despite now knowing what they were saying. it sounded like greek..but..not? "Boys...have you ever considered teaching combat..? You already hold exceptional skill and you are...well..among other things" The principal still had a hard time grasping their immortal status..

'well I just don't know why ita just us in here we we're just killed!' Mason said sighing and looked at the teacher switching v back to English. "Why us teaching? We're not even done with school and to top that off we are not the schools best students." He said then continued on. "You want all four of us to teach what do you want us to do. We will follow your lead we didn't plan on causing trouble. We hope to be a little longer before you found out." Mason said

'humans are stupid and I don't know what we can do to make it better' storm said as he listen to the principal

“Battling, when you graduate, you can teach the art of battling and you four would make great sparing partners. You can also teach about people with three powers as well. You would be paid for your positions..” The principal said, not sure how else to go about this. Battling seemed like the best thing but what else was there?

‘He hardly knows what they are talking about. Wouldn’t battling expose they are immortal more? The secret is our so not like it matters. Maybe you can come up with something better’ Snow kisses Storms cheek

Storm nodded. "So I am not sure about the battling we kind of want to keep this whole not dying a secret, but won't that expose us to that more?" he asked looked at him the shrugged. "Mason is the best when its comes to magic circles and Aaron is good at knowing what circle to use for what spell. As for me and Snow we can instruct how to handle familiars and maybe even fix the issues between human's and familiars. I don't know just a passing thought." he said before he went back to talking to Snow. 'how was that is that too much?' he asked.

Mason smiled at him. "If you want us to teach battle I don't mind, but storm is right about creeping out kids of they try to kill us not that it matters I have a feeling that rumors will spread soon enough. If you want we can take the teaching test in in a week. Both of us would just have to study."

‘That was perfect love. Clever as you are attractive’ Snow purred, pecking his cheek with a kiss.

“Storm was it? I do believe that is a far better suggestion than one i could have come up with on my own. Should you pass the teaching exams in a week, you will be exempt from having to attend classes, they can be at your own discretion. I do advise you still continue to study in this scenario” The principal offered the Four.

‘Sound good to you guys?’ Aaron asked, wondering if they found this An acceptable offer.

'I like the offer I am going to take it. Good job storm.' Mason said and looked at him. "Deal, when do you want us to start teaching after we pass the teaching test.

Storm nodded. "Yeah my name is Storm it was just an idea I don't think you want everyone to know like we don't want everyone to know." he said and kissed Snow. 'you are welcome my love I am just happy that I could come up with something fast you know.'

“I am sure students will be too shocked and afraid to take your classes this semester so I would want you to start next semester. The classes you will teach will be based on the suggestion from your familiar. These subjects will be important and could lead the school to churn out more academically able and stronger mages” The principal said, seeing the plus side. “I will have study materials our staff commonly used sent to your residence at once”

"Thank you sir we didn't want you to find out so soon about this. You see this kind of just happened last night and it was a long and hard conversation between all of us. What tipped over us trying this was Storm and Snow and them telling us about there tragic past." He looked at the principles ring.

"Thing about this if you couldn't see the person you loved for thousands of years and the only time you get to see them was maybe one time then get pulled apart for another hundred years." he said looking at him. "WE didn't want to let that happen again so we couldn't help it." he said not really caring about anything at this point. "That and if Aaron died without me and my new powers it would take a lot to bring me down and I might even take a lot of people with me. So this is for the safety of everyone that way we don't kill another person." Mason stated

'MASON! Stop it you are going to far.' Storm growled.

Mason looked back and responded. 'hate me all you want I am just telling him the truth the look on his face is asking why we would to this to yourself we may be powerful, but there is also a hit of sadness in his eyes.' he stated