An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kaine slipped his hand into Tenmo's happy to be spending so much time together. After they snacked on a bit more food Kaine was standing up and pulling his puppy up with him. "Let's get some more swimming in before we need to head back and get you in the tub." Kaine encouraged tugging the other towards the lake again wanting to get some swimming in before his hunt.

Alise was glad that he accepted the fruit he had packed for him. Watching as he ate one, she was drinking out of her soda when she noticed he had looked away from her but was holding a chocolate covered strawberry up to her mouth for her. A soft blush appeared but she accepted it, leaning forward to take it into her mouth and enjoying the flavor. "Thank you." She said with a smile wanting to thank him for it especially since she hadn't exactly expected him to share.

Shi looked over at Alise just as her lips went around the strawberry. Her lips were soft..Shi thought as he put his hand down. He softly nodded, feeling shy that he was thinking such things and thinking about how beautiful she looked. Shi went back to his strawberries, eating them while Otso kept eating more meat.

“Sounds like a plan..” Tenmo smiled, letting himself be pulled toward the lake. He jumped into the water, loving the cool water against his skin after not being in the lake for a bit. And he enjoyed the time with Kaine, wanting to spend every moment with him he possibly could. After the hunt..Kaine would need to go home. And he would have to sleep alone in his bed...

Alise made herself a sandwich and was eating that while talking with Otso and Shi since Kaine was quickly pulling Tenmo back to the lake. Glancing towards Otso she gave him a smile, "Having fun?" She asked knowing that he had already gone back to the lake once to cool off after the teasing. She'd do her best not to, especially if Shi was comfortable. When she finished eating she stayed there and talked with the two boys some more before getting up to do some more swimming too.

Kaine was quick to follow Tenmo into the water swimming around and enjoying the water. It definitely felt cool against his sun warm skin but he certainly didn't mind. For awhile they were swimming around but Kaine soon indicated that they should get going so he had plenty of time to find a good meal tonight.

Tenmo swam around happily in the lake, swimming alongside Kaine. “Already..?” He said with a sigh as he swam toward the shore line. “We got to go guys, I got to shower and we got to get ready for the hunt” Tenmo waved once he stepped out of the lake.

“Bye Tenmo, Bye Kaine!” Otso smiled happily with a big wave. He watched them wander off before he grabbed himself another soda. “I’m going to head off too, You guys probably want your alone time before the wedding and I need to go get the suit cleaned and help get Tenmos stuff ready for tomorrow” Otso waves, quickly rushing off before Shi could chase after him.

Shi followed Alise into the lake after awhile, seeing that everyone else was leaving. For once..he didn’t want to sit there alone. He dipped down into the lake, swimming around underwater for a bit before coming back up. The lake really was quieter when it was just them too..No wonder Tenmo proposed here..

"I'm afraid so." Kaine mused when Tenmo spoke knowing that today ending meant a rough night without each other and then a long day before the wedding. But it was going to be worth it, and they both needed to get cleaned up so they could get ready for his hunt. As they were walking back to the pack house he leaned up to give his puppy a kiss, smiling up at him. "You'll walk me home after the hunt right?" He asked innocently with a smile on his face.

"See you tomorrow, Otso!" Alise called after him watched the other leave before she returned to swimming around and relaxing. It wasn't all that long before Shi joined her in the water again, a smile appearing as she watched him swimming around while she was floating in the water. After a bit she decided to swim over to him and offer some company even if they didn't or weren't going to talk with each other.

“Of course Id walk you home..I want every last moment with you” Tenmo said as he kissed the others lips tenderly. “Now..time to give puppy a bath” Tenmo chuckled, figuring they might as well take his bath st the pack house, figuring Kaien brought his hunting outfit to his room when he had to stay with him.

Shi was happy when he could have the time alone, even if the time alone was with Alise. He tried to formulate words, wanting to ask so many questions. Why was Alise being so nice to him? Why would a vampire treat a wolf so nicely? Why was Alise being so kind and considerate of what he liked. He didn’t even have his phone and wasn’t sure what to do, it only making him more anxious. “Why...do you spend time with me..?” Shi managed to get out, knowing it didn’t begin to encapsulate all his questions. “Why..are you nice..?” Shi whispered, looking in her eyes.

"Alright! Let's get you in the tub, handsome." Kaine laughed as he followed Tenmo upstairs and into the bathroom. Happy to get to spend some more time with Tenmo, he truly wasn't looking forward to the time he'd have to spend without him. Even if it was going to lead to what would quite possibly be the best day of his life. It would still suck to be away from him for so long, not caring that they had spent longer periods without each other. He felt like he would do all that again if it meant he didn't have to spend tonight without him. Turning the water on he was getting the bath ready, making sure he had everything ready for Tenmo to hop in.

Alise was surprised by the question that Shi asked thinking about it for a moment, "Because I like you, you're nice." Alise replied giving him a small smile. When he asked her why she was nice she didn't really have to think about that answer it came out immediately, "Because I wouldn't want anyone to be mean to me. But I don't see the point in being mean to someone who isn't mean to me, and even if they are I don't need to stoop so low as to be mean back." She didn't see any reason to be mean to anyone. It wasn't something she ever wanted to do, even if they were mean to her. Alise felt like she could just shrug it off and move on with her life. This was after all her life, no one else had to live it but her, and as long as she was happy with it that was all that mattered.

Shi blinked in surprise, finding her answer to be very kind hearted. She had a very..positive outlook on life. It really was nice..Shi thought to himself as he looked at her. She was kind..gentle..sweet..beautiful..It only made him feel more confused. She was supposed to be the very thing he despised more than anything in this world. But..she was different...at least it felt like it. Shi felt for her hand under the water, lifting it above the water and kissing it gently before letting go.

Tenmo turned into his wolf form, his fur still a bit wet from the lake. He shook off the water for a bit, waiting for Kaine to get ready before he hopped in. “What will it be today..? Bows? How will you make me look cute for orey today..?” Tenmo chuckled with a small smirk.

"See? Even now you're being really sweet." Alise said with a shy smile after Shi had grabbed her hand in the water and pulling it up out of the water to kiss it gently before he was letting it go again. It was such a sweet action, one that only made her like him even more. "You're so cute." She whispered as her eyes moved away from him and she blushed a bit again. She did find him cute, he was quite attractive in general but that was even harder for her to say right now. Right now, in this moment she was just really enjoying being with Shi not needing to say anything else for the moment.

Once Tenmo was in the tub he set to work washing him up again a soft pleased hum escaping him when the other asked about what it would be today. "Definitely bows! You know I think it makes you look adorable." Kaine said with a large grin on his face as well. "You always look adorable with bows in your fur. Not to mention it makes you look so adorable to my prey which gives me so many more options." Kaine added with a smirk.

Shi watched her cheeks blush in embarrassment, finding her blushing cheeks just as cute as the first time he saw them. “You’re..cute” He whispered, looking at those pretty eyes. They sparked when she was embarrassed, her skin flushing with the cutest pink color. He wasn’t sure what else to say, his words feeling like they were especially failing him.

Tenmo chuckled a little when he was caked adorable. “Need to to do tricks for treats next?” He spoke sarcastically, rolling his eyes. It would be degrading and humiliating as a wolf, but if it was for Kaine he would consider it.

Her blush only seemed to get deeper and darker when she heard him whisper that she was cute. Her eyes still locked on the water for a moment before she was looking back up at him. Leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to his lips before giving him a really shy look. "You're so sweet." She whispered again thinking that it really was sweet of him to say that she was cute and thinking maybe he only said it because she had called him cute. At the same time, it was not the first time he had said so, and they had said nice things about each other so... maybe he really meant it? Deep down she really hoped that was the case.

"Nope!" Kaine said with a smile on his face. "I know I push it a lot with the bows as it is... I would never and could never ask you to do some tricks for treats." He admitted with a shy look. Kaine knew that Tenmo letting him put bows in his fur was pushing things far enough, especially with how much he had refused it at first. Pushing it now... well it just wasn't right. He couldn't ask Tenmo to do that and he never would ask him too. He was already doing so much for him as it was.

Alises cheek grew even redder and they made her look even cuter. They looked liked the brightest red strawberries and she looked adorable. It made his heart hammer in a funny way. His chest only hurt more when she called him sweet and kissed his lips. They were so soft and warm..Shi thought as he watched her whisper. So..cute...Shi thought leaning forward and kissing her lips gently.

Tenmo chuckled, kissing his cheek with a small smile on his face. “If you ever did it and it wasn’t delicious blood..I would be so mad..” He said with a smirk. “It has better be delicious and worth it..” He said quietly.

After giving him another kiss, Alise truly wasn't sure what to do or what not to do. Feeling as though they had already done so much and that at this point maybe there wasn't anything left to do? But as she was thinking that maybe she should just start swimming around again Shi was leaning forward and catching her lips in another gentle kiss. It was still sweet, but she didn't feel like saying anything this time instead she just returned it, leaning into it just a little. Trying not to push the boundary too much, feeling as though they had already pushed it quite a bit.

"I can't tell you how many times I've gone on a hunt wanting delicious blood and being sorely disappointed." Kaine said with a sigh and shake of his head. He finished washing the other up and was currently rinsing him off, that part never took long and before long he was standing there with a towel waiting for Tenmo so he could dry him off and put the bows in his fur. When he had finished getting Tenmo ready he told him to wait there before he took a quick shower himself and was soon getting into his hunting outfit that he had packed with a bunch of other clothes after Xavier and Adrian's wedding since he had been staying with Tenmo since then. Once he was completely ready he produced the leash he had gotten for his puppy and grabbed Tenmo's collar ready to get going and needing to finish the whole 'dog' routine they were using.

She was kissing him back and it felt like the most amazing feeling in the world. It was confusing but he felt so bubbly and happy inside. He didn’t know how long they were kissing, pulling away and his pale skin gaining color. What was that...? That was...His heart hammered in his chest.

Tenmo dried himself off quickly, happy to be going anywhere with Kaine. He was all dried up and waited for Kaine to put any bows he might need in his hair. He bowed his head for the other to put on his collar and leash. “I better look cute..” He said with a small smirk, nuzzling against the others legs.

It was so perfect really, it felt natural kissing Shi right now, kissing him like this. Even if it was new because he was a wolf and they still had a lot to learn about each other it felt right and like they had done it many times already. When their kiss broke she noticed the normal response Shi had his face growing a little pink making a small shy smile appear on her own face gain. "I'll need to help Kaine a little in the morning but... you're welcome to come early and hang out if you want." Alise offered knowing that for a while before the wedding start she'd be with Kaine but she would still like to see him and hang out with him at the same time.

Kaine had finished getting ready and was taking care of their towels when he felt his puppy nuzzling up against his legs. "You always look cute, puppy." Kaine said with a soft laugh. Reaching out he pat his puppy gently before he was pocketing the leash and leading the way out of the house. Heading off to the town with him, it was a longer walk because he still insisted on hunting in the town on the vampire land than that of the werewolf. Not wanting to cross any boundaries or upset anyone and this way he was on familiar territory. When they arrived that was when he attached the leash to Tenmo's collar before leading the way forward a smile on his face as he gave Tenmo a gentle pat and began leading the way again.

It was a nice walk at first, just the two of them together, Kaine occasionally reaching down to pat his puppy and joking with him a little. At least until they reached the place that was absolutely perfect for him to find a nice meal for tonight. Looking over the options and not missing who showed signs of being interested and who didn't. "Hmm..." he hummed softly as he glanced down at Tenmo, "Any opinion?" He asked him softly as he was looking down at Tenmo for a moment.

Shi heard Alise invite him to come hang out while she helped Kaine get ready. He nodded in response, figuring he could get in his suit and do his hair either at the pack house or change while he was at the coven house. If he did it at the coven house, he wouldn’t have to sit around in the suit longer than he had to..that worked. Well, he will just get dressed at the pack house so he didn’t have to change at the coven house..hat would be too uncomfortable.

Tenmo nodded as his collar was put on, letting himself be led along Kaines side. They got further into vampire territory, going into the town. He chuckled whenever he got back, soon approaching the town and needing to be quiet. He sat at the others side, looking around at all the people. He saw one that seemed to be looking at him, Tenmo escaping Kaines grasp and happily circling the humans legs like an excited puply

The nod she got from Shi agreeing to come by earlier before the wedding was due to start made him smile softly. She was glad to hear that Shi was even willing to, knowing it probably wasn't easy for him to agree to do since it was the vampire house and all. "It'll be nice to have you there." She admitted with a smile, hoping he'd be just as happy to spend some time with her before the wedding as she was thinking of spending time with him. Even if it meant that he'd be around Kaine, who she wasn't sure he was fully comfortable with, or even somewhat comfortable with yet.

Kaine was watching Tenmo after he had asked him if he had an opinion about a meal, thinking that it was best to truly let Tenmo help him. He was a little surprised that Tenmo had instead of just telling him who or motioning to them in some way he had actually escaped his grasp and had moved over to the person and was circling his legs just like an excited puppy might. Laughing softly Kaine moved towards the pair, instantly reaching for Tenmo's leash and taking it once more before his gaze moved up to the person that his puppy had picked. "Sorry about that, he must really like you though." Kaine said in somewhat flirty manner. He talked with the person for awhile, and let Tenmo have a bit of control and do as he wished while he was talking. After all, Kaine wasn't one to just jump right into a meal. Always talking them up and making them comfortable with him, which was easy to do.

Shi nodded, figuring he would enjoy the time as much as he could. Otso would be busy with Tenmo, and with Adrian being busy he might be the only wolf there in the house. Alise was there..Just think of Alise..and her warm lips. No..not that! Focus! Hopefully she would like the little fruit box he would give her. And the dance..She would be wearing that beautiful dress and all done up. She would be...beautiful..even more beautiful.

Tenmo tried to keep acting like an excited puppy, sticking his butt up and wagging his tail excitedly. He had to make Kaines meal feel comfortable around him, and a happy puppy would do just that. He kept sniffing around him, sticking his tongue out and panting happily

"Great! Text me when you're on your way?" She asked with a smile. Alise was quite happy, it would be great for them to spend some more time together before the wedding. That and she could probably use the added assistance with Kaine figuring he'd try to sneak away from her whenever she turned her back on him to try and see Tenmo before the wedding starts. She was positive both of them would have a hard time keeping their distance from each other until then, just like Xavier and Adrian had a hard time with it. "Otso is still filming the event right?" Alise added a bit absently having heard the good news that vampires showed up on video and thus expected it to be Otso's job to catch the wedding again.

Kaine really found it adorable how playful and sweet his puppy was being. Reaching down and giving him a pat on the head when he had convinced his meal to take a walk with them. Even going so far as to give Tenmo's leash to the other knowing that his puppy may not be appreciative of the action but that it would earn him some extra points with his meal. They had already discussed how he liked Tenmo, and Kaine always enjoyed making his meals happy. As they walked his hand was in the other's, Tenmo's leash being held in the other man's other hand as he lead them down the street towards a better location. Kaine knew that once he was married it may be harder for him to find meals, or maybe not? Some people were probably very into things like that and not all of his meals had to be something sexual.

That didn't bother him regardless though and when they reached a good place he leaned over for a kiss. After the kiss he was quick to be a tease and flirt gaining access to the other's neck kissing it at first before finally letting his fangs sink in. He took enough like always to have had his meal faint, it was easier to get away at that point especially when he didn't plan on having a night of fun. Placing the body in a way that wouldn't draw attention and would let them regain some blood before waking and making their groggy way home he turned to his puppy. Kaine leaned over and pressed a kiss to Tenmo's snout a smile appearing. "Do you want to change back now? Or would you like to be my puppy a little longer?" He teased.

Shi gave her a thumbs up, happy to text her when he was on the way. He nodded when she mentioned Otso was filming, drying his hands on the blanket when he made his way back to the shore. -He has a stand to capture footage when he can’t hold the camera to still film the dance floor aimed st Tenmo and Kaines table- He typed out to her, grabbing another strawberry for him. He handed her another strawberry, leaning forward to kiss the tip of her nose before giving her lips a quick peck.

Tenmo let the stranger take his leash, knowing it was for Kaines meal. It was all for Kaine, he would do anything for Kaine. “You got enough..?” Tenmos ear twitched as he flicked his tongue over the others cheek. “Acting like a pup is so weird..Hopefully I did my part well?” He said with as much of a smirk as he could muster.

Getting the confirmation that Shi would text her when he was on his way Alise swam towards the shore following the other's example. It was a good thing she had since he texted her his next response, reading the text message and smiling slightly. "That's great! We'll have to get as much video of the happy couple as we can before they go slipping away and no one sees them for the rest of the night." Alise said with a soft laugh.

"You did your job perfectly, puppy." Kaine said with a large smile. "You always do to be honest." He admitted as he pat the other's head once more before he was leading the way out of the town and back towards the vampire house since Tenmo had promised to walk him back. "You're cute." He added with a smile as they walked. "I really don't want to sleep without you tonight though... it'll be lonely." Kaine sighed softly.

Shi chuckled with the smallest of smiles on his faces, shaking his head before he went back to his normal expression. Of course Tenmo would run off first chance he gets. He will have been separated from him for a few hours and will want every moment he had with him. “See you tomorrow..?” He spoke up again, kissing her hand.

Tenmo waited until they were further in the woods before he turned back into his human form. He let Kaine still lead him off to the coven house on the leash and collar. “I will miss you..no matter whose bed it is” Tenmo said softly, knowing he wouldn’t see him again until the wedding. “Pup will be lonely...” He said with a soft whisper.

Alise was packing things back up, as it was getting later and she wanted to get a good nights sleep before the wedding tomorrow since she knew she'd be up bright and early to help Kaine get ready for the wedding and to keep him from sneaking off. Standing up she had turned to face Shi about to thank him for coming out to the lake with them today when he had taken her hand and spoke, kissing her hand gently a smile appearing on her face. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." She said happily before she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. Then she took the basket up and wrapped her towel around her waist. "Goodnight Shi, and thank you for joining everyone today."

"I'll miss you too." Kaine said softly not wanting to say goodnight and not sleep in the same bed, not even in the same house. It was going to suck, and he hated the thought of it even if he knew tomorrow would be worth it. His heart was already beating quickly, and he was finding himself incredibly excited and anxious about the wedding already. "Your little vampire will definitely be lonely too." He said softly. When they reached the vampire house he turned to his puppy and leaned up for a kiss wrapping his arms around the other's neck. "I'll see you tomorrow then. When I'm walking down the aisle." Kaine whispered eager for that time to come already.

Shi quietly waved at her before turning to get his clothes and head back to the pack house. Tomorrow was the wedding..Thankfully a smaller party so he hoped it would be easier on him. He had entertainment for the night with Otso and Bryan..and now Alise. He went quickly to the pack house to get sleep and be up early tomorrow.

Tenmo gave him a deep kiss back, wanting to get his love in now before he would kiss him again. “Next time I kiss you, I’ll be your husband..” He said with a smirk, kissing him one last time. He gave his leash over to Kaine before he ran off, eager for tomorrow.

Kaine wasn't very eager to spend the night alone, watching Tenmo run off towards the pack house before he sighed and went into the house and up to his room. Plopping down on the bed he stared at the ceiling just watching it. For awhile it seemed he did that before he finally managed to fall asleep, though it was restless. In the morning he was woken up by Alise who was eagerly holding the suit he was supposed to wear for the wedding and a drink for him to get him up and going. That didn't make it any easier for her to pull him out of bed and start getting him ready. She had even fetched breakfast for him and had Bryan running around to finalize everything at the border to make sure things got set up properly while Tenmo was getting ready for the wedding too. The more time that passed and the more ready he was getting the more eager he was getting, so when he found out there was still a few hours before the wedding started he groaned and complained telling her how it wasn't fair that they'd have to wait so long even if the time of the wedding had been one of the things they had decided on.