An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian licked his lips while letting out a much louder growl. Xavier knew just what he liked and wanted and he loved him for it. He reached up his arms to wrap around Xavier’s back, nails digging deeply into the others skin. “You know how to make puppy feel good..” He growled again, his ears popping out and twitching.

Tenmo watched Kaine wrap his arms around Otso and came swimming right back. “Hey don’t get me involved in this!” Otso laughed while he squirmed in the others arms. He ended up getting dunked by Tenmo, who pulled Kaine into a deep kiss. “Only I’m your bestest friend” He smirked.

Shi smirked when he was able to dunk her , quickly making sure he didn’t keep her under too long. He froze up a bit when he felt Alises lips on his cheek, needing a second to process that. Oh..that’s how you are going to play? It’s on! Shi said with a look of determination as he swam after her. He quickly caught up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. Although he quickly realized what he did and ducked under the water, swimming away in embarrassment and confusion.

"Practice makes perfect Pup." Xavier purred happily. He had learned from experience how to make his pup feel good, and he enjoyed doing so. The nails in his back made him even more eager to make Adrian feel good, enjoying the feeling of them digging into his back. Those cute ears appearing and twitching making him nip and bite more firmly. A soft growl coming from him as he felt himself being brought close to his climax.

Kaine definitely didn't let Otso slip out of his arms too easily, wanting to make his puppy jealous and draw him over. It seemed to do exactly that Tenmo dunking Otso into the water before pulling him into a deep kiss. Kaine happily moaning into it when he spoke with a smirk. "You definitely are my only bestest friend." He purred happily. Arms wrapping around Tenmo now as he was more than happy to have gotten what he wanted. His plan had worked quite well.

She got a second or two head start swimming away from Shi since the other seemed to need a moment to be process what was happening. He was swimming after her a moment later though and it didn't take him long to catch up with her before she felt him peck her on the cheek. A large happy smile appearing when she noticed his embarrassment as he ducked under the water and swam away from him. When the other surfaced she swam over to him and smile at the other with a happy smile, "You know... you're really cute when you get all embarrassed."

Shi felt completely embarrassed he did something like that, not even sure why he did that. He pecked her on the lips earlier when he woke from his nightmare and now he pecked her on the cheek for no reason. Why did he feel so flustered around this vampire woman? He finally resurface from the water, her looking st him with that cute smile again. Why does she keep looking adorable? Shi heard her point out his embarrassment, dipping down in the water with a quiet “Sorry..” for the kiss. His eyes only stayed above the water, looking up at her.

Tenmo finally broke off the deep kiss after a while with a quiet “I see what you did..” He said with a low our and a smirk. Otso resurfaced with a deep breath, splashing Tenmo and Kaine. “Not cool..” Otso said with a small laugh. Otso swam away as he continued to laugh.

Adrian growled happily as he pulled Xavier into a rough sensual kiss. He loved the feeling of the other pounding roughly into him as he was brought closer in climax. “Nippy..” He let out a rough growling moan as he climaxed over them both.

"You don't need to be sorry, I think it's cute." Alise replied with a smile watching as Shi had sunk into the water again once more leaving only his eyes above water. "I like how playful and happy you can get, it's really nice to see." She added. It was great to her, that Shi could be so happy and playful with and around her. Leaning forward to press a quick peck to his forehead and giving him a small smile. "Why don't you come back to the blanket with me? We'll get a drink and something to eat." Alise offered.

"It was a great and smart idea." Kaine mused with a large smirk. A laugh coming from him when they were splashed glancing over to Otso before he was looking back at Tenmo and leaning up for another kiss. "Plan worked perfectly." He purred happily. Knowing that he had played a little dirty but it had worked great in his opinion.

The rough sensual kiss added with that lovely voice growling his nickname made him reach his climax just after Adrian had reached his own. He let out a heavy panting breath when their lips parted a pleased smile crossing his face. "You're the best." He murmured leaning down to nip his pup's neck before he was lying back on the bed. "This bed is great." He mused with a soft laugh.

Shi looked up at her as she called him cute and saying it was nice when he was playful. He didn’t know why it made him so happy to hear someone saying these things. His eyes widened again when the other kissed his forehead, glad his cheeks were under water cause he felt like his pale skin was less pale for a short moment. He nodded in wanting to get some food and a drink, thinking he needed to calm down. He felt weird..everything felt weird..

Tenmo playfully smacked his shoulder, hating how Kaine knee him too well. He kissed his lips tenderly with another small smile. “You are right..worked like a charm” He chuckled, pulling the other close to him. He kept them afloat while he gave hem a deeper kiss.

Adrian growled happily as Xavier’s release filled his body. He laid back comfortable in the bed, snuggling up to Xavsjrs side. “It is a good bed..Tested by us and approved” he said with a small chuckle.

Alise swam back to shore knowing that Shi would follow since he had agreed to getting a drink and something to eat. Stepping out of the lake and towards the blanket she settled on the soft material before opening up the basket she had packed. "I packed a few different types of meat, I wasn't really sure what any of you guys preferred so figured options were the best bet." Alise said when Shi joined her pulling out a soda. She had packed a few alcoholic drinks as well encase anyone wanted one, but was going to save drinking until tomorrow for herself.

Kaine smiled when Tenmo agreed it had worked like a charm before he was pulled closer to him. Tenmo managing to keep them both afloat while giving him a deeper kiss. Moaning softly into the kiss once more as he returned the kiss rather eagerly. It was great for them to be able to spend the day at the lake, spending the day at the lake like this was definitely a plus in his opinion. When the kiss broke he was smiling at his puppy, "I love you, Tenmo." He murmured.

"Very much approved." Xavier agreed with a soft laugh. Wrapping his arm around Adrian as they were relaxing on the bed together his eyes shut and soft hum escaping him. "I love this house. It's our house." He murmured softly with a soft laugh.

Shi finally reached the shore, moving toward the blanket Alise had set up on shore. He got himself comfortable on the ballet as he rolled up some meat in a piece of bread. He grabbed a soda first, not wanting to get wasted. He already felt foolish enough, not wanting to add alcohol to the mix. “Soft..” He said quietly, poking one of her cheeks with his finger.

“I love you lots..” Tenmo said, taking his hand and swimming them both to shore. Once he got close enough to the shore he ended he could sit down, he pulled Kaine close. “Now we can get a proper kiss..” Tenmo said with a small smirk. He pulled him even closer, taking his lips in a kiss.

“Ours..It’s actually ours..” Adrian said with a quiet him and a small smile. He kissed the others lips happily, wrapping his arms around the other.

"My cheek is soft?" Alise asked curiously when her cheek was poked by Shi who had said 'soft' quietly. It made her blush a little, but at the same time she was glad to hear that it was soft versus rough or dry or anything of that manner. She liked to think she took good care of her skin, even as a vampire it was important to take care of herself. Leaning back on her hand she was sipping at her soda watching Tenmo and Kaine at first but the two were quickly kissing once more so her gaze jumped to Otso who was now swimming around on his own. Amusement crossing his face at first before she called out to him, "Come join us for a snack and a drink, Otso!"

"I'm sure excited for tomorrow." Kaine commented happily as he was lead towards the shore until they reached a point where they could both sit down comfortably. He was more than happy to sit in the other's lap when he was pulled down close and given another kiss. Kaine was definitely more than happy for them to share a proper kiss now that they didn't have to worry about floating or anything. Leaning heavily into the kiss his arms wrapping around the other's neck.

"That it is." Xavier mused with a smile. Returning the kiss he was given as he felt Adrian's arms wrapping around his body as they relaxed there together. His eyes drifted shut, they still had plenty of time before they would need to get Solaria, so he didn't feel remotely rushed and could come to enjoy the situation.

She nodded in response to her question, her cheek really was soft. He watched as Otso swam over happily, passing by the now kissing couple. He didn’t mind much but it felt a bit lonely..Sure it was their wedding day tomorrow. Even Shi was getting along with Alise..what about him? “Looks good..Thanks!” He smiled, grabbing some meat for himself. “Nice to see you so playful and social Shi..and loving someone’s cheeks to be kissing him” Otso said, making Shi give him a glare and a low growl.

“I am too..” Tenmo said against the others lips as he deepened the kiss. He leaned back more into the wearer, his face still above the water as he kissed Kaine. He loved He closeness and didn’t care whi was watching. He was going to get the loving in now before he had to wait forever to see him.

The soft glare and growl coming from Shi made her give him a gently look reaching over and carefully patting his arm to try to get him to focus on her instead. "Come on now boys, no teasing." She mused as she took another sip of her soda before pulling out some fruit salad she had packed. "Any idea of those two are hungry?" Alise asked nodding towards the kissing couple. Kaine and Tenmo seemed clearly more focused on each other, and she couldn't necessarily blame them considering what tomorrow was but she didn't want either to neglect themselves and not be eating either.

Tenmo was leaning back into the water as their kiss deepened, but the kiss didn't break. Just encouraged Kaine to press himself closer to Tenmo and lean more heavily against him. He knew deep down they should be giving more attention to the other's but at the same time he really just wanted to enjoy as much time with Tenmo as he could before they were forced apart for some time come morning until the wedding started. Especially since they would more than likely have to sleep in their own rooms away from each other tonight. When the kiss broke he was breathing heavily but quite happy even though a sad smile appeared on his face. "I'm not looking to spending tonight away from you just because of tradition." He admitted not really looking forward to having his bed be empty again even if it was just for one more night.

Shi calmed down when the other touched his arm but still shot Otso a glare. “Oh come on, He is acting adorable” Otso smiled as he ate his food. Shi sat on her right And Otso on her left, who was content to eat. “I am sure they will come when they’re ready!” Otso laughed, watching them have an intense makeout session. Shi wrapped a few fingers around Alises hand, squeezing it in a light thanks.

“Neither can I..it’s been awhile since I’ve had to sleep alone..” Tenmo said with a small groAn. He wanted Kaine at his side and only felt more frustrated at him not being there. “It will be the longest night of our lives..” Tenmo aid quietly.

"I'm sure that he'll feel the same way tomorrow when you are dancing with Bryan. We'll both think that you are acting adorable when you're bound to blush and get all embarrassed too." Alise replied with a small smile noticing that Shi had calmed down when she had touched his arm even if he still shot Otso a glare. Her gaze followed the other's to the couple when she asked if they were hungry just for Otso to say that they'd come get something to eat when they were. Feeling some fingers wrapping around her hand she glanced towards Shi as she felt him squeeze it lightly giving him a small smile before lightly squeezing his hand back.

"It will suck and my bed will be so empty..." Kaine sighed as he rested his head on the other's chest. It really would be a long night, and he wasn't looking forward to it in the slightest. Letting his eyes drift shut as he relaxed there. "But it will give way to what will become one of if not the best night of our lives." He whispered a smile reappearing so happy and eager for their wedding.

Otso groaned, being reminded of the blushing he might do around Bryan tomorrow. There would be no way he would think he was cute, it would be an obligatory dance and then they’d move on with their lives. “Stop..” He turned a light pink as he focused on eating. Shi moves his hand a bit more to hold hers, liking the touch even if it was just for a moment. It was nice..holding hands with her. He didn’t feel obligated or forced..

“I will miss it..I will miss you..” Tenmo said as he looked up into kaines eyes. “I will make up for it plenty tomorrow..” He said with a small smirk, kissing his lips again. “Now..Lets go eat” He smirked, nibbling his neck.

"Aw! But why you're just so cute!" Alise teased with a large smile. She liked that she was able to tease Otso this time, take the attention away from Shi who she knew didn't want or need it right now. She did however feel him taking her hand into his own some more, a smile on her face as they held each other's hands. It was nice and easy to enjoy such a simple action, but it was a really nice action all the same.

"I'll miss you too." Kaine sighed as his eyes drifted shut. A moment later though Tenmo was mentioning how he would make up for it plenty tomorrow. "You know I'm definitely going to look forward to that." He admitted with a soft laugh and a bright smile. "Fine... but carry me!" He laughed as he wrapped his arms more securely around the other.

Otso groaned with a brighter blush on his face. He was not ready to be seeing Bryan’s face tomorrow. Bryan never danced with Otso, only Jessica. What if he figured it all out? What if figured out that Otso was the one being all flirty with him and the one Bryan kissed deeply. He just hoped it would end with a simple stopping him from dancing and not a full blown disgust.

Shi looked at him with a small smirk on his face. He seemed to embarrassed to care to notice he was holding hands with Alise and he didn’t mind it at all. He wanted to hold her hand for a little bit longer..

Tenmo smirked, feeling Kaine wrap his arms tightly around him. He scooped him up in his arms and started making his way to the blanket. “Always..” He teased Kaine with another grin.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly when Otso groaned and was an even brighter red when she had teased him. "That honestly just makes it cuter." She mused as she watched Otso knowing he was thinking about tomorrow and dancing with Bryan as himself for the first time. It'd be cute though, and it'd be worth it to be completely honest. Alise had a good feeling that Otso and Bryan would do fine in their dance, whether or not Bryan realized that Otso and Jessica were the same person.

Her attention moved to Shi though, noticing the small smirk on his face with the embarrassment that Otso was feeling and it honestly was kind of cute as well. It was nice to hold his hand and not have anyone comment on it, allowing them both to just hold hands without any judgement right now.

Kaine happily chuckled when he was scooped up and carried towards the blanket where the others were sitting eating and talking. It didn't take them very long before they were at the blanket and settled into Tenmo's side leaning up to press a kiss to his cheek before Alise was handing him a soda that he was happy to take.

Shi squeezed Alises hand tightly, watching Otso go back into the water to cool off from the embarrassment. Shi tried to dry off his free hand, typing into his phone to show her a message. -Do you have a favorite fruit?- he asked, wanting to bring her something at the wedding as a thank you gift. A thanks for giving Otso dance lessons..and being kind to him.

Tenmo took some alcohol for himself, clicking his can against the others soda. “To the wedding..” He said with a cheer, taking a good chug of his alcohol.

Looking at the message she thought about it for a moment, "My favorite fruit..." Alise mused as she considered her options. "It'd probably have to be blackberries." She said after some consideration. She really loved blackberries and raspberries so it had taken her a moment to figure out which one she liked more. But she was also fond of strawberries and honeydew, cantaloupe was good and so were blueberries. There was a lot of fruit she did like, but oddly enough she wasn't a fan of watermelon.

"It's going to be an amazing wedding." Kaine said happily leaning over for a quick kiss after. Then he turned and looked at the food before reaching over and stealing a piece of fruit from Alise's fruit salad with a smile as she playfully smacked him after. "Your fruit tastes better!" He laughed even if he knew that it probably tasted the same. But he liked to nab one of hers here and there and Alise didn't seem to mind in the end.

Shi nodded, wanting to get her something special. Nothing wrong with thanking her for all she’s done right? Otso might be too occupied with his embarrassment, dancing, and getting Tenmo ready. Shi was actually looking forward to the weddding..as long as he had Alise. She seemed kind..and hopefully he could stay by her with the other vampires being ignored. Shinlet out a small sneer when Kaine went for her fruit. He better make sure no one gets near her fruit.

Tenmo chuckled when Kaine stoke Alises fruit. He took some fruit for himself, smiling happily. He can’t wait to enjoy the wedding and after the wedding with him. Tenmo popped a fruit in his mouth, feeding Kaine

Alise was happy to eat her fruit letting Kaine steal a piece here and there as she was paying most of her attention to Shi even if they weren't necessarily talking. She didn't miss the sneer from him but she gave him a gentle nudge to indicate it was okay. Having known Kaine for a very long time, he would always sneak up and nab something when someone wasn't looking. Especially if it was her since she always let him get away with it. "Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" Alise asked Shi with a curious look before she glanced towards the couple and chuckled at the sight of Tenmo feeding Kaine. But then a thought occurred to her, "Please tell me you're doing a hunt tonight, Kaine. It's going to be a long day tomorrow and you won't have a chance to do so again before the wedding." She was worried about it. Though she was sure Kaine would be smarter than that she needed to make sure.

Kaine happily ate the fruit that Tenmo fed him a smile on his face. Leaning forward to steal a kiss after with a soft laugh before he heard Alise ask him about hunting before the wedding. "Tenmo and I will go out for my hunt after we finish here. Gotta give my puppy a bath before we go." He said teasing Tenmo at the same time while nudging him gently.

Shi nodded, happy to go to the wedding with Alise.He was very much looking forward to Otso embarrassing himself and the actual wedding itself. He would very much enjoy any time he had with her..maybe more if everyone was occupied with themselves to embarrass him.

Tenmo pushes him playfully when Kaine was talking about their hunt. He earned another shove at being called puppy. He kissed his cheek lightly and nodded at Alise. “Yes, we are going hunting later. He takes me to get more prey” tenmo said with a small nod.

Alise was happy to see that Shi was happy to go to the wedding with her and was looking forward to it. "That's great! We'll have a lot of fun!" She replied with a large smile. Hearing Kaine tease Tenmo was funny though laughing again especially when Tenmo playfully pushed Kaine in response before telling her that they were going on a hunt later. "Well, at least you guys have a system that works then go for it! I'm just glad that you're getting your hunt in before the wedding. Wouldn't be a good idea to wait until after since I am sure you and Tenmo will be quite... occupied... for awhile." She mused a teasing smirk on her face.

"My puppy just brings me a lot more choices. They can't help but admire how cute he is." Kaine replied with a laugh when Tenmo said that he got him more prey, because it was true. A soft blush had appeared when she mentioned how they wouldn't have much time after the wedding because they were bound to be occupied for awhile, already aware of what she meant by that. "Huh... yeah. Hence why my hunt is happening tonight. That and I don't think a snack will work out this time." This was said giving Tenmo a small smile. As much as his puppy was a great snack he would need more than a snack for the wedding.

Tenmo smirked when Alise said they would be too occupied to do a hut after their wedding. “Yes, I will be keeping my little vampire too occupied for him to do any kind of hunting” He smirked, kissing down Kaines neck. “Far too busy..” Tenmo

Smirked more, placing a few kisses down his neck.

Shi finally let go of Alises hand, feeling uncomfortable holding Alises hand with all of them around. Even Otso was making his way back toward them. How long was he holding her hand? He almost forgot he was holding her hand..

His soft blush only seemed to get darker when Tenmo confirmed that he'd be keeping his little vampire too occupied for him to do any kind of hunting. "Tenmo!" He groaned softly at the kissing down his neck. "Such a tease!" Kaine laughed shaking his head softly before he dipped his head to catch the other's lips in a kiss. "But yes, that is entirely why we are doing my hunt tonight and why we did yours last night." He mused thoughtfully.

Alise had forgotten that they were even holding hands until Shi let go of her's. It had just felt so natural between them that she hadn't been noticing it. Giving him a small smile she reached into the basket and pulled out a container that had some strawberries in it. Some coated in chocolate other's not and handed it to Shi with. "I remember Otso saying you liked Strawberries, so I wanted to make sure to pack some for you. Fruit is good for everyone after all." She said before turning to Tenmo and Kaine. "I tried to be considerate of everyone's feelings." She added when she started unpacking other items from the basket just as Otso was rejoining them.

Tenmo smirked at the others groan, happy he could be spending the time with kaine. He was sure the hunt would go well, and tomorrow would be a magical day for the two of them. He would get to see Kaine walking down the aisle after not seeing him for a long time. He would ge to make Kaine his forever..

Shi watched as Alise seemed to grab something from the basket, following her hands. She grabbed some strawberries, some were coated in chocolate. He looked down at the strawberries and felt flattered she would grab his favorite fruit for him. He grabbed one and popped it into his mouth. He grabbed one covered in chocolate, looking away from Alise for a moment as he held it up to her mouth.