An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Shi was more than happy to see her struggling while still on the phone, tail wagging behind him happily. “Have a nice day” He said quietly, hanging up the phone and tossing it onto the nearby couch. He was quick to have her bent over the couch after, taking her like that out of desperation of being interrupted earlier.

—-

“Good boy..” Tenmo purred before laying claim to him once again. “You feel so good darling..” He groaned, nipping at the others ear. “Naughty thing letting me take you twice over the counter, tempting me in front of the kids by looking so fine” He purred lower

“now that I like to hear..” Ash purred, loving when the others scent and  words were so seductive and powerful sounding. He made a pass at the others tail with his tongue, slowly dragging it along the fur.

Gripping the fabric of the couch as her husband bent her over it and started to take her like that had her legs quiver and moans falling from her lips. His desperation after she had answered the call very clear. "Shi..." She moaned deeply, biting her lip and trying to keep the pleasured sounds he was eliciting from her somewhat contained.

"C-can't help it!" Kaine moaned in bliss. Struggling not to feel so good when his husband had him bent over the counter and was talking like that. It was incredibly hard for him not to just bend over anytime and anywhere his puppy wanted to take him when in heat. Vampires didn't experience a heat, but his husband's heat seemed to draw responses from him he wouldn't normally have. He gripped the edge of the counter, squirming slightly from the pleasure. "You're the naughty one. B-bending me over everything when you're in heat." He groaned out.

Asahi shuddered as he felt Ash lick his tail, instinctively his tail raised a little and wagged more. Taking in his future husband's strong scent Asahi was actually quick to get to where he could flick his own tongue against the back of Ash's thigh and his butt. His tail wagging a bit more as his fiance's scent was definitely stronger here. Causing his own arousal to grow. 

Shi reached around with one hand, holding her head up to look ahead of them. He didn’t want her to try and muffle her voice, panting as he was already so close so shortly after his second time. Restraining himself during the phone call riled him up, making him only crave her more and bring him closer sooner. His hands slowly and sweetly trying to pull her lips apart to hear her cries.

—-

“I like seeing you bent over taking me in. And you are so lucky you aren’t a wolf, I would be humping and taking you even longer. Watching you howl under the full moon under my claws  would make me never want to let you go” He purred, picking up the pace more as he watched him bounce back and forth in the counter.

“Liking the taste back there…?” He purred with a small smirk, sucking on the tip of the others tail for a moment before letting go. He loved the smell of the others heat, adding a whole new level of pleasure when they both came into heat at the same time

Alise squirmed a bit more underneath Shi as he held her head up so that she was looking ahead of them. Knowing he was making sure she couldn't muffle any of the sounds he was getting out of her into the couch. She was sure she would still be able to hold in some of the sounds until he rather gently managed to part her lips. The pleasured sounds that fell out of her at that point completely unmuffled and filling the room. It was no surprise that she reached another intense climax a few thrusts later.

Groaning and moaning helplessly Kaine tried to focus his brain enough to respond to his husband's words. "We're lucky I'm not a wolf..." He groaned out before managing to get his mind to focus enough to continue, "Would make Ren's first heat more difficult if we were both in heat too." While he was sure their son wasn't going to be that difficult to begin with he could only imagine what it'd be life if he was a wolf too. Not to mention, it wasn't like he wasn't already eager for his husband to hump him as long as he wanted already. Even when his handsome puppy wasn't in heat. Tenmo's pace picking up caused the pleasured sounds falling from his lips to get louder as he was bouncing back and forth on the counter. His climax came quickly, trembling and breathlessly gasping.

"Very much." Asahi growled softly, flicking his tongue over his fiance's nice butt again. He shuddered as the other was sucking on the tip of his tail. His fluffy tail wagging a bit quicker after while he was enjoying the scent of his fiance and flicking his tongue over more of his butt and thighs. The taste and how strong Ash's scent was as well as his own heat starting making him eager to thoroughly enjoy this part of him.

Shi couldn’t hold himself back any longer, not with those sweet noises out of his wife’s lips. He panted against her back, leaning against her as even he had to take a few calming breaths, also give his wife a small break. “When do the twins need to be picked up darling..?” He asked against her neck, not quite letting go of her just yet.

—-

Tenmo was surprised the other could still respond to him despite what was being done to him, loving the others resilience. He climaxed into the other as well, loving the rush he got from taking him over a counter twice now. It was harder to control himself in wolf form so it was always nice to let out his frustrations when he was clear headed or more clear headed. Being in heat and in  the full moon was always a fun time.

Ash let out a low growling purr at feeling the others wicked tongue on his hurt and thighs again. “You’re lucky you’re cute, letting you lick me there like that” He teased, knowing the heat was always a ‘fight’ between them with both of their instincts fighting for dominance.

A shaky hand reached out to grab her phone which had been thrown onto the couch right before her husband had decided to bend her over it and take her again. Checking the time and seeing they'd have to go get the twins soon. "In thirty minutes." She replied, still a little breathless. Legs a little weak and trembling after being taken again so soon. She took in a deep breath, letting it out softly as her breathing slowly calmed and her heart was no longer racing in her chest. She reached back to pull Shi forward more so she could catch his lips in a kiss, "Always such an eager wolf." She lightly teased. Knowing that how eager he was in particular today was because of his heat and the full moon the next day.

Feeling his puppy climax inside of him had him groaning, his head falling forward and resting against the cool granite countertop. His breaths were unsteady after being taken again so soon and knowing that if it wasn't for the fact that Ren would be home soon that his husband probably wouldn't stop there. Squirming a little he smirked as he pressed back into his husband, groaning at the feeling of his puppy shifting inside of him. "Do you plan to keep me bent over the counter all night or are you going to let me stand up, Puppy?" He questioned curiously.

Another growl escaped Asahi when Ash said that he was lucky he was cute, letting him lick him like this. This just caused him to licked his fiance more, shifting to get into a better position. At this point his tail was still, no longer wagging and instead held up a bit. Deep down Asahi knew that he could only do this while Ash allowed it, they had these little 'fights' every time they were both in heat together. Asahi was very aware that his fiance was stronger than he was, as a pack wolves had the upper hand, one on one he really didn't stand much of a chance against his panther fiance. It meant he had to take advantage of any opportunity Ash gave him to get the upper hand. Licking his fiance's butt more, a small smirk crossed his face before he purposely and firmly licked the other's entrance, knowing very well what kind of response it would elicit but unable to stop himself from doing it. 

“I have a good reason to be..eager” Shi purred, eyes glancing over his wife like a hungry animal. Oh fuck was it hard to not take her to bed again and pound her into that mattress to hear her cry his name again. Shi quietly went about gathering her taken off clothes first to hand to her before getting his own clothes, trying to get as many looks of her while she still remained undressed.

——

“Is that a question..? If I had my way I would keep you bent over for far longer, just as crazed as the first day we met” Tenmo purred, finally letting himself out of the other and fixing his pants. He planned on having his husbands attention as much as possible now, knowing in wolf form it was harder to remain human and coherent.

—-

Ash let out low growls of pleasure and a patience wearing thin as that wicked tongue continued his work. “You are pushing your limits Kiten..Next I’ll think you are going to try and be my Alpha with that sort of licking” His eyes shot back at the other with a low purr and a smirk

Taking her clothes as they were gathered for her she smiled slightly, getting dressed and feeling a little soreness already starting to settle in. She didn't mind though, knowing that this was nothing compared to what it could be. Seeing her husband's gaze locked on her as she was getting dressed caused her to laugh softly. "If you keep staring at me like that we'll really have a hard time behaving ourselves and going to get the twins." She mused with a smile. Once she was dressed she had to admit she probably had a similar look on her face watching her husband get dressed. It was hard not to admire that amazing body of his, especially after such a day together.

Kaine smirked, looking his husband over as Tenmo was fixing his pants. It took him a little longer to get his own back in place, leaning up for a deep kiss. "Oh I know if you had your way you'd keep me bent over all night long." He mused with a smirk. Then he turned to get the dishes from their lunch with Ash and Asahi done. A little thought crossing his mind as he was turning the water on, his eyes moving to his husband. "Ahh... you do remember that Solaria is suppose to be spending the night tonight right?" He mentioned having completely forgotten that she was actually do to sleep over tonight. Kaine knew that Ash would be busy with Asahi, but he'd have to keep an eye on his son and try to keep his husband under control along with Solaria being around. Not that she wasn't aware of the heat especially with her dad, but it would be a bit odd to have her over on what could be Ren's first heat.

Asahi growled back when he was told that he was pushing his luck, there was a glint in his blue eyes at Ash's mention of possibly thinking he was going to try to be his fiance's alpha with this sort of lick. It just caused Asahi to lick more vigorously and firmly, tongue lapping rather eagerly over his fiance's entrance. Knowing if he was going to be brave enough to try it he had to be quick, quicker than his panther fiance at least. Blue eyes locked with his fiance's just as he moved to pounce on him, knowing it was now or never.

Oh, it looked like Asahi was going to play rough today hmm? Well then...time to get rough then! Ash went to turn and pounce on him back but from their angle, Asahi had the slightest head start on him. He was sure he could easily roll them back over, wrestling a bit but found himself on his stomach, the other on top of him, He let out a low growl, turning his head a bit towards Asahi. "You have one chance, i suggest you take it while I am giving you a moments chance...If you think you can even handle topping me" He said with a smirk, teasing his fiance as he brushed his tail along the others hips

---

"I will already having a hard time not showing everyone at that school how much I love my wife" Shi purred, giving her butt a light spank. He was more than happy to show them all but wanted his wife all to himself. No one dared mess with his wife when he was around, they would be lucky they keep their eyeballs if they looked at her the wrong way. That was the case normally but he was far more protective and loving of her around his time, likely doubled than it would have been before the incident.

----

"Right...the sleepover.." Tenmo had forgotten and it was odd timing with 3 possibly 4 of the household members at the house right now in heat. But he did promise Ren and Solaria that she could stay the night. "I...or both of us if we must...can be put in the lockdown room. I know i hate getting locked up but if we need to. I havent had one of our sons in a heat without a partner and they are a differnet species. All we can do is do our best, the day was bound to come eventually" He said as he left a comforting kiss on the others head. "We can do this together...and if he has to...he can just come home early for the one day of school"

Asahi hummed happily though a bit surprised that he landed on top of Ash. Putting him into a position he hadn't been in before and that left his mind reeling to figure out what to do. His fiance's teasing definitely wasn't helping anything, his mind trying and struggling to grasp that he was actually in the position and had the chance to top. Feeling his fiance's tail brush over his hips had him shudder before a deep growl escaped him. Nipping at Ash's shoulder knowing his fiance was trying to distract him. No, he had the opportunity to finally be the alpha here and he was going to take advantage of it. Shifting above Ash he managed to get into position, while it was awkward and clearly new he did manage to slide into his fiance thanks to the licking he had been doing earlier. Growling into Ash's ear as he did, his instincts kicking in at that point. "Mine. All mine."

Alise couldn't help but giggle a little when her husband spanked her lightly. "I love that you have a hard time not showing everyone at school how much you love me." She purred with a smirk. Anytime her husband was in heat and had a hard time controlling himself she absolutely loved it. Leaning up she gave him a kiss before taking his hand and heading out to head to the twins school to pick them up.

"I know you're right. You and Ren will be just fine, as will Solaria." Kaine replied nuzzling his husband's chest. Knowing that Tenmo hated being locked up and that Ren wouldn't appreciate it either. They'd be fine, he knew they would be. Tenmo was right after all, Solaria wasn't new to the heats of the pack, especially with Adrian. He'd just have to keep an eye on Ren if he was to come into heat and make sure that it was just displays and nothing more than he showed towards her. Nodding at the mention of if need be Ren could just come home early from school one day as well. "You're right. We got this."

Ash would give his fiancé  a few more seconds before he would be taking his position back on top. He knew he was distracting the other to keep the other distracted as much as possible, also fighting his instinct to not roll over and top the other in return. His natural position was topping Asahi and topping anyone for that matter, he was not one to give in and just let someone else take him, letting out a low growl when he felt the other slide into him. His claws dug a bit into the bed, others growl echoing in his ear. "Dont get cocky now, you haven't done anything yet.." He said with a shaky smirk and a low growl.

----

Shi smirked, doing his best not to just run up with her to their bedroom before walking with her to their twins school. The children just started getting out, Yukis mother rather close by. "Hello you two~!" She smiled, walking over to them. "Little Yuki has been excited since the mention of a playdate, he will be happy to know its coming tomorrow, will you have any of your familys dogs over or personal dogs? He was curious" She beamed, loving to see her son so happy! "The dog I rescued...the stuffed animal my son likes so much.." Shi spoke up quietly, holding up Little Daddy. He left a kiss on Alises cheek as he could see their twins even from here. Annabelle was her usual perky self, darting through all the kids to run to her mom. Yuki fell behind, walking alongside Kai amongst the sea of children, happily walking up to his mom with a smile

----

Tenmo nodded softly, a short time after Solaria walked in first, holding a bundle in her hands that would contain the cheerleading uniform. "Hi Uncle Tenmo, Uncle Kaine" She smiled, it always easier calling them both her uncles. "Trying out for the cheerleading squad, figured i would give it a go. No harm in trying and like Ren was saying, it would look good for college applications and look well rounded" She smiled as she went to go work on her homework in the guest bedroom. "Someone thinks something is well rounded..and thats not her career" Tenmo whispered into Kaines ear, not wanting to embarrass Ren. He knew Ren had a crush on her as a child and wondered if it still would hold true now.

Another growl came from Asahi when his fiance said not to get cocky and how he hadn't done anything yet. Knowing it was Ash's way of ask trying to throw him off despite having already entered him. Like this, Asahi was even more aware of how muscular and built Ash was compared to him. It really wouldn't take much for him to take control despite the fact that he was on top and already inside him. Asahi gripped the other's hips, a small smirk appearing as he let his instincts take over his thoughts and move his hips. "I better take full advantage of having you under me for once then." Asahi growled. Knowing the chance of this happening again were virtually nonexistent.

"He's very well behaved too. I'm sure Yuki will just adore him, Kai certainly does." Alise added. Sure that Shi will be on his best behavior and that Yuki would end up loving him as much as Kai. Knowing even with her husband's heat that he'll behave himself.

Kai was happily taking his time to reach his parents with Yuki at his side. When they finally reached them Kai reached out for Little Daddy and took his Daddy's hand.

"Hello, Solaria." Kaine greeted with a smile. A curious look crossed his face at the mention of her trying out for cheerleading. Though he could see it in their son's eyes that Ren definitely liked the idea. Kaine didn't bring any attention to it, not wanting to embarrass either one of them. Once they had gone upstairs to work on their homework his eyes darted to Tenmo. "Well, I think it's safe to say Ren is in heat." He mused. Making a mental note to check in on the pair and make sure nothing was going on. Feeling they were to young for such things. Ren could show off if he pleased but Kaine didn't want it going further until they were older.

“For once..and only once” Ash said with a growl back, knowing he wanted to be the one on top but was all too curious at how his Asahi would take this opportunity. Maybe he could be convinced at another time if they both went into heat to be topped again but for now, Asahi was lucky. He let out another low growl when the other moved his hips, it not being an awful experience, kind of liking to see his now Fiancé be a bit bratty and more on the dominant side

—-

“He loves the family, my wife especially. He won’t be a problem. We can put him in our room if he gets too much. They are well trained but…dogs are dogs. Always good to have precautions” Shi nodded, still off about calling himself a dog but he knew it was for humans sake, can say they train wolves too but it’s usually easier to say dogs at first. He happily handed over little daddy to Kai, petting the top of his head. “We will see you both tomorrow then, Alise, give them the address will you to meet us tomorrow morning? Our fury friend has been cooped up far too long and I don’t want him misbehaving” He said quietly to Alise, not wanting to risk misbehaving or a popping out tail. He had plenty control but he had enough of people for one day

——

“Seems so..eyeing her up like candy” Tenmo nodded, figuring it must be the starts of his first heat. He wasn’t sure when their sons kind mated but it was a bit too young for them should Ren try to get to that step in his heat. For now, they can just observe and keep an eye on things

—-

“Want to do homework with me? I know we don’t have the same assignments but I can help you if you have questions so we don’t need to go back and forth to all our rooms?” She smiled happily, not knowing he would have the inklings of the start of his own heat.

There was a small smirk on Asahi's face when Ash told him that it was once and only once. He had a feeling his fiance would say that, but he also knew that if he ever got the chance to do this again that he'd be taking advantage of it. As his hips moved more, he ran his tongue over his fiance's neck, a soft a happy growl escaping him. Asahi had to admit he really didn't mind topping, it was different and he did deep down know it wasn't really him but his instincts were stronger during this time and didn't really care what his role preference was. His wolf ears twitched and turned at the sound of feet on the stairs causing him to chuckle softly knowing that Ren and Solaria must have just gotten back from school. Shrugging it off he nipped at the other's neck, his hips taking a quicker pace.

Kai smiled brightly when his head was pat and he took Little Daddy eagerly. Waving goodbye to Yuki and his mom as Alise wrote down their address and gave it to Yuki's mom. "We'll be looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow." She replied with a smile. Taking Annabelle's hand before they made their way back towards the house, knowing that when Shi was making up such excuses as to why they had to go that it was better to listen and the press their luck. Leaning over she kissed his cheek with a small smile, her eyes turning to Annabelle as they were nearing the house. "Tomorrow when Yuki comes over to play with Kai, Uncle Otso is going to come get you for a day together." She told their daughter, wanting her to be aware of the fact that Yuki was Kai's friend and thus the playdate was for the two of them. She'd be sure to schedule playdates with Annabelle and her friends too while finding something else Kai could do.

Kaine couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of eyeing her up like candy. "Well, he definitely is our son then. We did the same thing to each other, not to mention Ash to Asahi." He mused. Ren really not falling far from the tree there, it seemed like eyeing their potential mates like candy was something they all had in common. "We'll just have to check in on them every now and then. Make sure they are behaving themselves." He added. Kissing his husband before moving to see what they were going to do for dinner.

Ren was following Solaria up the stairs, already eyeing her a little. There was a different feeling he was starting to feel, one that brought his attention to her far more than it already had been. Which was quite a lot already. "Yeah, I think that's a good idea." He replied, following her into the guest room. As she got set up at the desk he was happy to sprawl out over the floor, largely because he wanted to be polite and felt it was better to offer her the desk. Getting comfortable, he settled with a book in his lap, though he found himself sniffling at the air and his tail flicking a little behind him. Finding that there was a more delightful scent coming from Solaria than he was used to, one that he really wanted to focus on.

Ash let out a lot more embarrassed pleasure growl at hearing steps, knowing his little brother was in the same house. If he could keep quiet, it was unlikely he would be heard regardless. The heat in both of them really muddled things up between them but it was new and different. Ash was always the one on top and this was new for them both, and it’s not like this happened everyday so Asahi would need to use this rare privilege. He soon forgot it all, letting out another growl with the bite to his neck, claws gripped at the bed and keeping his tail out of the others way.

——

“Yay Uncle Otso! I get to play with Puppy uncle” Annabelle smiled, having seemed to grasp that parts of her family all turns into their wolf forms around the same time so Otso must be a puppy too! “Maybe Uncle Bryan and Grandpas too?!” She smiled eagerly, Shi chuckled at hearing her refer to them as grandpas.

—-

“You sure you’re fine on the floor?” Solaria asked but knew the other liked being on the floor most times anyway, usually offering her wherever she wanted to sit or a desk first anyway. She smiled, patting his head before setting up her desk, pushing her hair behind her ears as she focused on some science work. She delicately had both her ankles crossed over one another, the occasional darting of her eyes across the page 

While this was very different than what he was used to, Asahi was finding that he didn't mind it all that much. Though he definitely liked how their roles were normally he might just be able to get used to trying to do this every time they were both in heat together. His thrusts picked up a bit of speed and force hearing that growl from his fiance and seeing how his claws dug into the sheet. Of course, Asahi had to nip at his fiance's neck again. Ash often bit his own and he was going to take full advantage of the opportunity to mark the other the same way he often marked him. Which is why he then turned his attention to his fiance's shoulders and back. His bushy white wolf tail wagging happily as his climax grew. Not able to keep it up for very long before reaching his own climax, though he kept his hips moving to try his best to get his fiance to climax as well.

Alise laughed softly as Annabelle was excited to spend tomorrow with her Uncle Otso, her smile turned to amusement at the mention of Bryan and her grandpas. Loving how Adrian and Xavier really were grandparents to their twins, especially since Adrian had pretty much raised Shi as well. That and the fact that Annabelle even seemed to be okay with and excited about seeing Bryan too was surprising but she didn't mind in the least. Who knew? Maybe he was more interesting with the twins and Otso than she was used to. "I know you'll have a great time with Uncle Otso. I'm sure Uncle Bryan will join you two at some point and as long as grandpas aren't busy maybe they'll take you to see them." She replied happily. Her eyes then moved to Kai who was holding Little Daddy in one hand and Shi's hand in the other. "Are you excited for your playdate with Yuki, Kai?" She questioned. Kai nodding and smiling up at them, though not saying anything. That was definitely her little boy, just like his Daddy a man of few words.

"I like it better down here." Ren reassured with a smile. A soft pleased purr escaping him at the pat to his head, tail swishing happily and ears out and alert. He was looking over the page for his math homework but his eyes kept getting caught by every little movement Solaria was making. From her moving her hair behind her ear, to her ankles being crossed, even when she was writing it would grab his attention. It was a bit odd to him, he knew his feelings towards her but she still didn't usually grab his attention by such simple movements. He had to struggle a bit harder to keep his attention on his homework and not just spend the entire time watching her instead.

Ash let himself give in further, feeling the pressure in places not normally touched adding pleasure he did not often experience. While he would have to make sure his little bottom would not take advantage of his opportunity and any instances in the future, he was enjoying what was being done to him. Ash let the other bite the back of his neck, similar to what any feline might do, soon letting his release spill onto the sheets below him with a low happy growl. He panted a bit as he let all his muscles loosen up a bit before turning his head, quickly getting himself out from under the other, rolling him over and looking down at him. "I hope you got what you could out of that, I don't plan on making it so easy next time" He purred, quick to spread the others legs apart and laying claim to him again

---

Shi figured Annabelle was just excited to spend time with any of her uncles, knowing Otso would also be going through his full moon as well and Bryan was always with Otso most of the time. Shi ended up shifting into his wolf form as they approached the house, wanting to get comfortable as he plopped himself on the couch, closing his eyes.Annabelle dragged a blanket over her Daddy, patting his head happily as she went to go play in her room.

---

Annabelle tried to keep her humming to a soft level, not wanting to distract Ren as he seemed particularly hard to concentrate today. It must have been a rough day at school or its harder work to focus on...She figured that was the case as she put the science work away and worked on her english assignment. It was not due until next week but she liked doing all her work as much ahead of time as possible. It usually allowed her more free time to use on any other number of activities. "I think that is enough for one night, I have to be up earlier tomorrow for try outs" She smiled, setting her stack of work in a neat pile before putting it into her bag, making a note on a post it of what she was working on. "How is homework going Ren..?" She smiled, moving to sit down next to him.

Asahi wasn't surprised when their positions were flipped, finding himself on his back underneath his fiance. His tail wagging furiously as he hummed happily, smirking slightly up at the other. "I think you'll make it quite easy." He growled. Groaning and squirming as his fiance was quick to spread his legs and lay claim to him this time. Asahi bit his lip, trying to keep his pleasured sounds down. Not really surprised that this would be the response to having managed to get the upper hand a moment ago. His breaths unsteady and body trembling in pleasure.

Alise smiled as she watched Annabelle cover her Daddy with a blanket and pat his head before she was running off to play with her toys. Kai on the other hand was sitting by his Daddy's head, Little Daddy on the other side and showing the book he had gotten at school to Daddy. The sight only causing her to smile even brighter, loving the sight of him doing his best to read the book to his Daddy and Little Daddy. Moving away from the door to give the pair some time she decided to get a snack ready for the twins. Making sure to get some strawberries for her husband as well. First she took the snacks to Kai and Shi, kissing both their heads before taking Annabelle her snack, deciding she'd let the boys have their quiet time together and she'd spend some one on one time with her daughter.

Looking up as Solaria joined him he sighed softly. "I still hate it." He grumbled honestly. closing the book to turn his full attention to the other. Since she had decided that she was finished for the day he wanted to pay more attention to her. Putting the book aside he shifted a little, turning into a panther he hesitantly rested his head in her lap, instantly starting to purr. Large green eyes looking innocently up at Solaria, they had done similar things like this since they had met. As they got older Ren had tried to cut back on this behavior, not wanting to do something that made her uncomfortable. Especially now that they were teenagers and Ren wasn't sure what their relationship really was. He definitely still liked her as more than a friend but he struggled to uncover if she felt the same way.

Shi nudged a strawberry off the plate with his tongue, curling it and taking it in his mouth. He seemed content to stay on the couch beside his boy, loving to listen to him read to him. "Thanks Mama~!" Annabelle smiled when she saw her Mommy bring in some snacks for her. She set down her basic reading book, running up to hug her with a grin. "When do I get to become a wolf like Daddy and a vampire like Mommy?" Innocent eyes looked up at her as she seemed to pretend to bite down on her strawberry like she had a fang, some strawberry juice squirting on her lips.

---

"I know I know, but you are doing so well" Solaria reassured him with a warm smile. She watched him soon turn into his panther form, finding it much larger than she remembered or muscular..?, for a panther that is. "That tired..? You silly kitten" She playfully teased but smiled warmly, reaching down to pet the top of the others head. It had been awhile since he had done this, smiling as she continued to pet him. He had grown into quite a man over the years, getting slightly more lean and a bit more muscles, childish features soon turning into those belonging to a man. A...rather cute man...

Alise gave her daughter a small smile, having a napkin and wiping off the little bit of strawberry from her lip. "It's hard to say, sweetie." She admitted. Not really sure when Annabelle and Kai would be able to turn into wolves like Daddy or get their fangs like her and drink blood. This was the first time anything like this had happened. It was all very new. "You and Kai are old enough now that it could happen any day. Or you could only end up like a vampire like Mommy or a wolf like Daddy." She told her daughter. There was the even smaller chance that they wouldn't get anything but their long lifespans from them too. But Alise was sure her children would develop to be at least a vampire or wolf. Moving a stand of hair out of her face she smiled at Annabelle, "Just be patient sweetie. When you're ready you'll get to be a wolf and a vampire."

Ren purred more as his head was pet and he was called a silly kitten. "This is better." He purred out. Liking that she didn't seem to mind him doing this considering how long it's been since the last time. That and he really wanted to be closer to her, this seeming like the most innocent way to do that. 

“I want to be like both of you though…” Annabelle looked up with a happy but sad little look. “I wanna be like mommy and daddy” Annabelle hugged Alise in a tight hug. “Will Auntie Solaria be like us too? She has two wolf parents but she is a human..What if we’re human too?” She looked up with a worry normally not like her boundless energy. She wanted to be like her parents, especially mommy

“If you’re willing to wake up early tomorrow, want to walk with me to cheerleading? You make me feel at ease when you’re around” Solaria smiled, ending up laying on the floor, petting the others head still

"I know you do, sweetie." Alise replied with a small smile, hating that there was a little sadness in her daughter's face as she said that. Hugging her daughter back she kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back gently. "Auntie Solaria will have the choice to be a wolf or a vampire when she finishes school. If she decides to do so." She told her daughter. Knowing that this was subject Adrian and Xavier had both had with Solaria before and being aware that they had given her the choice or to stay human, whichever she decided. It was the part of whether or not they would end up being human too that made her heart sink, hugging her daughter a little tighter to her. "If you and Kai happen to be human too, Mommy and Daddy would love you both just the same." She started, giving her daughter a reassuring smile. "And, if that happens to be true, you and your brother will get to choose if you want to be a vampire like Mommy or a werewolf like Daddy when you guys finish school, just like Auntie Solaria." She promised her daughter. Not wanting to think about the possibility that despite having a vampire and a werewolf for parents that there was still the chance of the two species cancelling each other out resulting in human children. She knew her heart would shatter if she discovered they were human, wanting them to grow up as a wolf or a vampire or even both.

"Sure, I'd love to go with you." Ren replied as Solaria shifted to lie on the floor too. Purring even more as she continued to pet his head, his tail flicking lazily and happily, green eyes drifting shut as he just enjoyed the gentle and soothing touch. He loved being able to relax with her like this still, even if they were older and he often refrained from doing it out of fear of making her uncomfortable. Tonight though things were different, there was a delightful and sweet scent in the air coming from Solaria, making him want to be closer to her. It also made it plain and clear that there was absolutely no way he was going to let her go try out without him being there to watch and cheer her on.

“I’m gonna grow up and be a pretty vampire just like Momma!” She smiled, sniffing and not wanting to be sad. She hoped she would have Daddy’s ears too, wiping her eyes in Alises shirt. She skittered off for a moment before coming back into the room with a grin. “Daddy’s sleeeping~“ Annabelle giggled, crawling back into Alises lap.

——

“Of course you would say yes..” Solaria smiled, never having doubted Ren would take her to school. They walked together the last few days, why would now be any different. “You really are a great guy, you know that right?” She smiled warmly, her petting slowing up a bit. Maybe it was because he was older..but he grew into his own

Alise smiled back at her, not minding as Annabelle wiped her tears off on her shirt before she was disappearing from the room. When her daughter returned and told her that Daddy was sleeping Alise laughed softly. "I am sure he is tired." She mused wrapping her arms around Annabelle now that she was back in her lap. Leaning down and kissing the top of her head. She shifted them so that they could play together and continue to talking.

Ren let out a little huff as a form of laugh when Solaria expressed not being surprised that he had agreed. There was absolutely no reason why he wouldn't get up early to go with her. Not just because he wanted to show support for her but also because they had been walking to school together every day since school started earlier that week. This was no different. His ears perked up and he looked at her as she said that he was a great guy, nuzzling her gently he shifted to lean a bit more into her. "You're a really great girl too. Smart, talented." He replied a small smile crossing his feline face.