An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Asahi chuckled when he was slung over Ash's shoulder the moment he had finished eating and carried back up the stairs to their room. He hummed softly at the other's words, "How could I not?" Asahi admitted with a soft laugh. Leaning up to catch the other's lips in a kiss as Ash wasted no time in groping him now that they were back in their room, a soft growl escaping him into the kiss.

Ren nodded with a small smile, picking her up when she extended her arms towards him. Chuckling when she spoke again, holding Solaria in his arms he wasted no time to start running towards her home. It was a shame really that thanks to the speed from being a werecat that they arrived so quickly, but he was glad that it meant she wouldn't be late getting home. Though Ren did try to hold off on putting her down until they were standing at the front door, finally setting her on her feet.

"I am sure Kai would love that." Alise admitted with a smile. Knowing very much that Kai would love to try shifting on their next vacation, she was glad to see how excited his tail alone made him. Knowing he'd be much more excited to achieve a full wolf form like his Daddy, Uncles and Grandpa. Stepping into their room she knew that they were both thinking about Annabelle for a moment. Alise was sure that with Kai getting his tail that Annabelle wouldn't be far behind. At least she hoped not. Thankfully Shi made it hard to think about that for very long since he was soon flirty and purring words into her ear. Causing her to smirk at her husband. Wrapping her arms loosely around his neck she gave him a kiss. "Always so eager."

“You know I like it when you growl…” Ash growled back, finding in the time that he had known the other, the others wolf growl was quite the turn on. It set off his own inner predator instincts, very much making him want to pounce him. Ash wasted no time in getting the others pants off, wanting to reciprocate the touches and edge the other on for teasing him, making slow motions of dragging his tongue on his shaft. He put his thumb over the others tip, making sure he looked the other in the eyes as he did it.

Solaria smiled the entire time, clinging to Ren as he ran. She almost forgot how fast he was until the other had already brought her home. “So…Get home safe..okay? See you tomorrow?” She asked quietly, cheeks a bit pink as she quickly gave him a peck on the lips again, letting it linger for just a bit longer than the first time before rushing into her house.

—-

“How can I not be when such a temptress drives me mad..? Someone like you squirming their way into my heart all those years ago and even still” Shi growled happily, lifting her up onto his hips and pressed her against the wall. “How can I not be..very..very..eager” He let out a low sensual purr of a growl

Smirking when Ash was quick to get him out of his pants, Asahi shuddered feeling the other's tongue on his length. Their eyes met and he felt the other's thumb on his tip, knowing he'd definitely pay for all the teasing he had done throughout dinner. The touches and pleasure caused him to growl again, squirming and trying to shift away from the touch. Getting more aroused from it. Not that it ever really took much for Ash to get him aroused.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." Ren replied. Smiling as he noticed the little blush appearing on her face. The soft kiss that he got had him purr happily. Cupping her cheek in his hand he felt himself lean into it a little for a proper kiss, heart pounding in his chest. Breaking the kiss he flashed a smile, "Goodnight, Solaria." He turned and darted off back towards home, turning into a panther as he jumped off the porch.

Humming happily at the other's words a smile crossed her face. Wrapping her legs around his waist as she was lifted up and pressed against the wall. Kissing her husband again after hearing such a lovely sound come out of him. "That's okay, I can be very eager too." She purred in response. 

Edited by Sathenus
  • Thanks 1

“N-Night…!” Solarias face was a bright red as Ren and her had shared a proper kiss. She could still feel the others hand cupping her cheek and almost wished he didn’t dart off..get one more kiss from the other. She started making her way back in, quickly averting her eyes when her father Adrian seemed to be mid kneel in front of Xavier and about to undo his pants. “H-hEy honey..” Adrian said, taking a moment to stand up, Solaria smiling with a small wave before taking off to her room.

—-

“Why don’t you show me how eager you can be..? I’m quite eager to get out out of your clothes” Shi whispered right into her ear, very much telling her the truth as he made sure she could feel how ‘eager’ he was. “I don’t plan on letting you go tonight” He purred, fully intended to take her all night long

Xavier glanced towards the door when he heard it open, eyes darting up from Adrian and what they had been about to do. He rubbed the back of his neck and let out a little laugh, "Welcome home." He said watching as their daughter gave them the small wave and smile before heading off for her room. His eyes going back to Adrian a small amused smile on his own face, "Told you it was risky." He teased the other nudging him gently.

Alise couldn't help but laugh a little, "That doesn't surprise me." She mused being told that he didn't plan on letting her go tonight. Giving him another kiss she smirked, "Better hope the twins stay in their own beds tonight." She added before pulling away and wiggling free of his arms to pull him towards the bed. More than happy to help him out of his pants and boxers before pushing him down on the bed, sinking to her knees and giving Shi a small smirk. There wasn't any hesitation in her when she took her husband in her mouth, willing to show some of her own eagerness to not want to tease and just taking in his whole length.

“And..? Come on now..You were far more daring in our younger years. Cheeky grabs in the forest, sneaking and scaling the clan wall to come for a grab” Adrian teased back playfully as he continued to go back down on his knees. He could remember the many times they snuck off together, back when they still had the boundary.

—-

“better hope so..They don’t need to see you bent and twisted like a pretzel darling” Shi said with a cheeky smirk and a low purr. “Shit..” Shi hissed, a low growl coming out of his mouth at feeling her mouth around him

"We didn't have a teen to scar for life then either." Xavier mused with a small smirk watching his husband get back on his knees. Reaching down and running a hand through the other's hand before it rested on the back of the other's head. "However... if my pup wants me to be more daring and handsy I suppose I could make an exception." He purred. It was hard after all to say that he didn't like the idea of being more handsy with his husband, but in the past few years he definitely hadn't been as daring. Never knowing when Solaria would pop up and not wanting to scar the child for life by walking in on something that she definitely didn't need to see.

Flashing a small smile back to her husband when he said that the kids didn't need to see her twisted like a pretzel she couldn't help but laugh a little. Though she was far more focused on what she was about to do, the edges of her lips curling up in the slightest hint of a smile when she had taken him into her mouth only to here him hiss that word. Finding she always enjoyed getting that reaction out of him, letting out a little pleased purr around his length before focusing on what she was doing. Bobbing her head on his length, running her tongue along it and sucking, quite happy to busy herself like this for the moment and watch her husband's reactions. Feeling like it had been far too long since she had given him this kind of attention.

“Of course you would…I think we got so cheeky and I teased you so much once we were on coven property with you fucking me against the wall. You didn’t want to wait to get to our spot. God the the thrill was something else” Adrian smirked before taking the other properly into his mouth, toying around with his balls. He was glad their boys brought them back together, now they have a lovely young lady out of it.

It was hard to maintain any sense of control of himself when she teased him like that. He could say he was one of the most in control of their forms and during full moon out of all of the pack. But with Alise..especially doing this…proved far more difficult. Already did he want to force her head down, flip her over and make her cry out his name. Any control he had went into trying to remain composed, fingers tangled in her hair

Smirking, Xavier knew that Adrian was right. Watching the other smirk so cutely as well before he felt his warm mouth around him. A pleased sigh escaping him, enjoying the feeling and attention. Letting out a pleased purr he pressed the other's head down a little more, still smirking slightly.

Letting out a happy purr around her husband's length she kept focused on what she was doing, eyes looking up at the other watching the reactions she managed to get from him. Alise had to admit she really enjoyed seeing Shi struggle to stay composed and in control of himself. Knowing that he prided himself in the control he had.

Adrian growled along the other, loving the slight push he felt from the others hand. Someone wants more hmm? Oh will he give him more! Adrian growled to himself as he went right to deep throating the other, looking up at the other from his position. He stayed like that for a bit before bobbing his head tip to end.

—-

Shi both loved and hated the loss of control whenever Alise was around like this. She can both keep his head clear but in moments like this make him feel absolutely feral. He prided himself on his self control but it was hard with her. Shit..shit..He pushed her head down a bit as he didn’t think he could take much more, his patience and control thin. He quickly pulled her off, flipping her over into her bag, grabbing her shirt and ripping it off her body along with her bra, both with big shreds. He can get her others but right now..he had a wife who teased him far too much

Xavier let out a pleased moan as Adrian deep throated him. Damn did he love how talented his pup is with his mouth. Their eyes meeting, causing Xavier to groan happily. He really did enjoy this and he made a little note to be more daring like the other seemed to miss more often. Though right now he just wanted to keep feeling his husband's throat around him. Encouraging Adrian to take him completely with each bob of his head, knowing like this he wouldn't be able to last much longer. 

With the little push of her head Alise obliged, deep throaty her husband and accepting his full length. Happy to do so and knowing that Shi was struggling to control himself. When she was pulled off and filed onto her back on the bed she wasn't surprised, not even caring that Shi was too impatient to properly remove her shirt and bra. They could always be replaced. She purred and smirked up at her husband, knowing very well how she had been teasing him. 

Adrian groaned happily as he continued to deep throat Xavier’s cock. Regardless of the others boldness or non boldness, he loved these moments with the love of his life, far easier when there was only one person to worry about and not an entire pack or coven house. 
—-

“you purring… isn’t…help..ing…” Shi let out a low growl, not even bothering with any of his own buttons on any clothes he possible had left on. He had them ripped off in no time, scooping a hand under his head to lift it up. “You are quite the temptress..and beautiful as ever”

Xavier's grip became corner Ave he pushed Adrian's head down with a deep growl as he climaxed. Making sure his cute pup swallowed every last drop before pulling his head back and off of his cock. His breaths were fast as he smirked down at the other, pulling him up to kiss him deeply. There was definitely no patience in him as he moved then into the kitchen and bent his pup over the counter. "Think you can be quiet enough to not disturb our daughter?" He growled in the other's ear. 

Smirking Alise purred again, looking deep into her husband's eyes. "I like the sound of that." She purred at being called a temptress. Very much liking the sound of that and pleased she had such an effect on her husband. 

Adrian let his head be pushed down without a fight, swallowing every last bit of the others release. He did love to tease him and draw out his bolder dominate side from teasing..He loved everything about this man. His heart skipped a beat when the other pulled him up, kissing him deeply before bending him over a counter. “Someone got impatient there darling..?” He growled happily, loving the others sudden gesture. “I’ll be nice and quiet love..But we always got our shirts should we need it” He teased, pressing and wiggling his hips against the other. “Now why don’t you show me how a coven leader fucks their mate?” He spoke in a more sultry whisper.

—-

Shi went for Alises neck, happily leaving some dark marks all over any skin he could reach. The mother of his children..His Wife..The love of his life and the keeper of the key to his heart. Beyond their children, no one could ever compare to her

Smirking at the other's growl he couldn't help but chuckle a little, "You make it hard not to get impatient." He replied with a growl of his own. "That's true... though watching you struggle to stay quite is much more fun." Xavier purred in his husband's ear with a smirk. A deeper growl escaped him as his pup wiggled his hips against him, kissing the other's neck and letting his fangs drag against the skin. "I'll give you everything you want, Pup." He whispered into the other's ear and wasting no more time thrusting into him.

Alise moaned softly as Shi left some dark marks along her neck and any other skin he could reach. Shifting she kissed his neck, dragging her nails down his back. "Always leaving marks." She lighted teased, not remotely minding.

“I like to see that after all this time, you still got that greedy fire in you” Adrian continued to tease the other despite his words. He loved all sex with Xavier, especially the ‘push his buttons too much’ sex. Adrian felt the sudden thrust into him, needing to latch onto his arm quickly to muffle the moaning growl that came out. “Fuck yes..” he growled into his arm.

——

“I like them..nice little reminders..and make sure everyone knows who loves you” Shi purred, growling happily and twisted with the nails that dragged on his back. “You are lucky the kids are home…I’d have you howling nice and loud for me” He purred, thinking he should add some sound proofing for their romance times

Xavier let out a pleased purr at his husband's response to him entering him. Smirking he nuzzled the other's neck, once more running his fangs along the skin. "Maybe if you're good I'll have a little snack." He murmured into the other's ear. Knowing that Adrian, like many responded rather well to his bite, which only caused his smirk to grow. His thrusts were firm and deep, fingers digging slightly into the other's hips.

Alise smiled when Shi said that he liked the markings, knowing he did. "I am sure everyone does know I belong to you." She purred with a smile, catching his lips in another kiss. She laughed softly at the comment about the kids, "You enjoy making me loud a little too much." Of course, it wasn't like she really minded but it did definitely mean they had to be more mindful about the fact that the twins were home and sleeping in their rooms just down the hall.

“No…fair…” Adrian whimpered into his arm as the other dragged his fangs along his neck with the promise of good behavior rewarded with a bite. Xavier was well aware how much he loved the other dragging his fangs on his skin and the other biting his neck. Was he trying to get him to scream in delight?! 
—-

“And they won’t forget..” Shi teased playfully, having enough sense to not have her yelling that loud. But he couldn’t take in anymore, finally connecting with her, giving her hungrier kisses

Xavier chuckled in Adrian's ear, pressing a kiss to it. "It's perfectly fair. You like to be a little tease all the time." He mused with a smirk. Finding it rather amusing that his husband even after all these years like to be a flirt and press his buttons. The promise of a bite with good behavior was a perfect way to get his husband back for all the teasing. That and he just liked the reactions he always got from his Pup whenever he dragged his fangs over his skin. That thought alone had a smirk reappearing on his face, his thrusts picking up a bit. Still trying to be considerate of the fact that Solaria was home and while her senses weren't as sharp as theirs that there was still a chance she may hear something.

Smiling at the playful tease she couldn't help but agree. Not that any of their friends or family would forget who either of them belonged to. Moaning into the hungrier kiss, Alise wrapped her arms around the other's shoulders. Feeling sure that after the eventful day the twins had that they wouldn't have to worry about any interruptions tonight.

• 1 month later...

“I like teasing you..Seeing you get all riled up when I tease you is a sight. No matter how you age, you are still as feisty as ever” Adrian panted as his toes continued to curl, tightly gripping the counter as the pace seemed to get tougher or faster. They might as well have been teenagers again, skating around their respective clans/packs and families to be in each other’s arms..and look at them now!

——

“I love you..” Shi growled against her neck, loving every moment with his wonderfully amazing and beautiful wife. No other female could compare but maybe for their own daughter. She would be just as lovely and he would make sure only the best deserved her. He wouldn’t let any old anyone date his little honeydew! He continued to move faster in her as he can’t keep it slower for too much longer

• 2 months later...

A soft growl escaped Xavier hearing his husband say how he liked to rile him up, playfully running his fangs along the other's neck. His thrusts kept up their quick and rough pace, loving every little sound and reaction he was able to get from his Pup's body. "And I love seeing your body drowning in pleasure." He replied with an almost feral smirk, teasing the other's neck with his fangs one last time before finally letting them sink in. Xavier really did love the taste of his husband's blood, though he did his best to never let himself become used to drinking from him.

"I love you too." Alise purred with a smile. She loved everything about Shi, their little family was perfect and she couldn't imagine it ever being any better than it already was. Her fingers gently trailed along Shi's spine, pressing her own kiss to her husband's neck. Everything really was perfect.

Edited by Sathenus

• 6 months later...

"You are absolutely one wicked man" Adrian chuckled, wincing for a moment before soft groans escaped his lips. Even though he knew it was not a thing the other did often and it was a rare treat, he loved being able to provide this to him. No matter how little or how much he took, he would always give it willingly. He was thankful for their sons in their part in reuniting them, who knows where they would be if they had not come together again. So many things would not be here and some people would not even exist...its hard to believe. But he knew he would love this man to his dying breath

----

When it was all said and done, Shi laid beside Alise, letting out low purring growls of content. Everything was perfect...and she was an amazing woman. She worked her way into a heart he did not think could recieve love and made sure he knew he was loved. He was even able to have his twins from it, wishing his parents could have met them, they would be heavily spoiled grandchildren.

• 4 weeks later...

Xavier finished taking a sip from his handsome wolf before he pulled back slightly, running his tongue teasingly over the bite to help stop the bleeding but also because he loved to tease his husband. "I can't help it you know. You're so fun to tease and touch." Chuckling softly he pulled Adrian out of the kitchen and towards the stairs. "C'mon my handsome wolf." He mused with a smile.

Alise smiled and rested her head on Shi's chest, sighing happily and listening to the sound of her husband's breathing and heartbeat. She loved the other more than she could begin to voice, loved their kids too and was happy that their little family was doing so well. Absently she ran her fingers over her husband's stomach, a thought coming to her. "Hey Shi..." She softly murmured knowing he'd have no problem hearing her. "Do you ever think about us having more kids?" Alise asked after making sure her husband was listening. Tilting her head up on his chest to meet his gaze. This was something they had briefly touched base on years ago when the twins were first born but they hadn't really discussed it again since. Now that the twins were in school she thought it was the perfect time to discuss it. Not wanting too many years to be between them if they did decide to have more kids.

“So are you darling..” Adrian said quietly, tail swaying slowly and happily behind him. He tried to keep his tail wagging to a minimum when he was moved from the kitchen and towards the stars with a flirty smile on his face. “Led the way sexy” He purred with a low growl, happily going wherever he was being led

—-

More..children..? Shi thought as he looked down at his chest at Alises face. He hadn’t been able to be there for a majority of the twins pregnancy or at least a good chunk of it, with the problem with the wild wolves and thinking before then she had passed. More children meant being there for her beginning to end….He would not let anything happen this time. They might not come into a vampire or wolf form for some time, having only just started school but he didn’t want the children being too far apart. “I would not mind it..” He said with a low purr, running his hand down the others back, flipping them over with a cheeky smirk. “When can we start?” He teased, figuring she was okay with more kids if she brought it up to begin with

A small smirk appeared on Xavier's face when Adrian said he was also fun to tease and touch. Not remotely doubting that when it came to his pup. The way his husband's tail was wagging only caused more amusement, always loving how it made it so obvious what the other was feeling. "Oh don't worry, I am." He purred as he pulled Adrian up the stairs to their room, more than happy to lead the way. Not to mention he did also just kind of like dragging his husband around with him.

For a moment they were just silently watching each other. Alise had to question what her husband was feeling and if now had been a good time to bring this up. She remembered how so many people had asked them if they were going to have more kids and how they had said they wanted to wait until Annabelle and Kai were older before even thinking about more. The twins were of the appropriate age she felt. If they waited much longer she'd be concerned there was too many years between them and that it'd just cause a lot of fighting and resentment between them. Annabelle liked to play with her baby dolls so she was sure their daughter would be excited about the prospect of a little sibling. Kai on the other hand... being the Daddy's boy he was she wasn't sure he'd be thrilled in the beginning. Her mind was drawn from these thoughts when Shi finally spoke, his low purr always sent a pleasant shiver down her spine. A soft laugh escaped her as they were flipped, looking up at him with a little smirk. "Well, the sooner the better. It won't be easy after all." She seductively whispered in his ear.