An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo was a bit surprised to hear how much of the coven has seen him naked but he should not have been surprised. Kaine had already made it known how he liked to Fuck with his food, but from the way Alise spoke it happened a bit more than he expected. He didn’t pay it any mind, it not changing anything about how he thought of Kaine, he was just a bit more curious. He laughed when Kaine mentioned not knowing much sex stories about Alise. “Doesn’t seem the type to have many or let people know that is. Even if they had any, something had to be good enough to get Shis pants off” He snickered, running away while Apologizing through laughter at Shi chasing him once again. He loved they could tease each  other in such a playful fashion!

——-

“Oh, I plan on not letting you be able to walk the next day” Ash said matter of factly with a small little growl into Asahis ear. “I’m going to ravage my husbands body until we both can hardly stand up straight…if at all” He purred, riding out the last bit of their orgasms. He didn’t let of of Asahi just yet, having no plans to anytime at least soon.

Kaine had to admit his husband had a point, it really wasn't surprising that he didn't have such stories to tell about Alise. While he had been rather obvious with his intentions and hookups she had not been. Still, Kaine had been upfront from the start with Tenmo that he had been quite sexually active when they met that first night. He just didn't think his husband needed to know specific people or quite how active it had been. After all, he had eyes for no one but Tenmo. Alise laughed as Shi was chasing Tenmo once more. Her eyes going back to Kaine and a smirk appearing, "Does Tenmo know that he's not the only person to have seen both you and Otso naked?" She asked in a teasing tone making him shoot her a warning look. "We don't talk about it!" He hissed not wanting to even think about that right now. Alise on the other hand was looking towards Tenmo and continued anyway, "Bryan and Kaine used to be a thing you know. Quite the odd little pair, they were together for like a century. Granted Kaine was a rather young vampire at the time. That's why Bryan is always on his ass about things. Oooh! I think he and Otso also have Marcus and Vince in common if I remember!" She excitedly added on the last part about the vampire brothers.

"Alise! We don't talk about it!" Kaine whined his face a deep red. "That's not fair! You didn't date in the coven!" Kaine whined more, wishing he had something embarrassing to reveal about her. If he was being honest, he had been so caught up in his own hookups that he probably wouldn't have noticed it she had. Then suddenly he did realize he had something he could embarrass her with. "I might not have sex stories but you did spend an awful lot of time drawing pictures of Shi in your sketchbooks after you first met him." Kaine informed the others making Alise blush a little. "How could anyone not? He's perfect!" She replied blushing.

Asahi smirked and chuckled softly when Ash confirmed that he didn't plan on letting him be able to walk at all the day after their wedding. It definitely didn't come as a surprise, especially with how eager his fiance was tonight and this was just their engagement. He caught the other's lips in a deep passionate kiss, arms still wrapped around him, holding his fiance close. Loving the feeling of their bodies still pressed together. "I'd expect nothing less from my sexy husband on our wedding night." Asahi breathed onto the other's lips with a smile. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tenmo figured the twins would have been with Kaine at some point from how they spoke, it was just weird to think most of the coven had been with his husband. Of course he wasn’t worried about it and it didn’t change anything, it was just odd to think of, he was sure Kaine felt the same way about the pack members he did sleep with in return. It was still a shocker to think his Little Otso ended up being with the guy who always had a stick up his butt. He couldn’t help but smirk hearing Alise drew pictures of Shi. “Ooooo did you now…? Go all teenage crush and draw him shirtless with his muscles and dancing around with you..?” Tenmo beamed, happy to embarrass her and liking to see Shi blush at hearing that information and being told he was perfect. It was adorable!

—-

“You’re the sexy one…” Ash smirked when Asahi had called him sexy. Every moment of work and interacting with animals and humans was worth it for this moment. He was going to be mates for life with the man who brought him so much joy~! Knowing his brother would experience this one day filled his heart with delight, giving Asahi more passionate kisses

Alise blushed a bit more when Tenmo teased her about it too. "I wouldn't quite put it that way. I draw what I like and Shi... well... everything about him screams perfect when it comes to drawing." She admitted only to blush more after. Giving her husband a shy smile, "I do still have them though." Alise liked drawing different people and being a vampire and not getting pictures of themselves she was used to drawing others. Shi had been perfect in her eyes to draw, largely because he was so perfect and stunning to her but also because of how mysterious and quiet he had been.

Kaine smirked slightly, "Oh I bet you do so have them." He teased her a little more before turning his attention to his husband. "Now no more embarrassing things about anyone." He said looking from his husband to Shi and Alise, not surprised that Alise agreed.

Asahi smirked back when he was called the sexy one. "Hmm, guess that just means we're both rather sexy then." He purred leaning in for another deep kiss. Wrapping his arms tightly around the other man, loving the feeling of that strong body in his arms.

“Well it’s nice to get to know everyone a bit more, even if some things were more surprising than others. Don’t worry  Alise, I’m sure Shi is flattered. Someone giving him attention and loving on him so hard..I’m happy you came along and danced with him, even if him agreeing and being dragged into a dance was due to Otso and a steak” He smiled , laughing at how life worked out. It was cute seeing Shi blush so adorably at hearing his wife had drawn pictures of him. He knew he caught feelings that day even if he didn’t admit it, glad she seemed to feel the same.

——-

Ash hummed lightly before focusing on the deep kiss. “Well come on then,…we still have a few rooms to cover” He whispered with a low growl into the others ear, pulling out of him so he could stand up. He extended his hand to help him up

Kaine laughed a little nervously, "Yeah... some things definitely surprising." He shot Alise another look when his husband wasn't looking causing her to laugh a little. It wasn't like he never would have told Tenmo those things but he didn't really feel they needed to be discussed either. It wasn't like he was still sleeping with other guys. He hadn't been with anyone aside from his husband since that night they first met, well, aside from his food on occasion but even then it had been with Tenmo's knowledge. Just as he was sure that Shi would have eventually learned about Alise's drawings of him since she said she still had them and he wouldn't be all that surprised if they weren't displayed somewhere in the house on their next visit.

"Hey, I can't blame him, I'd dance with anyone if Otso asked and offered steak to me too." Alise said with a small smirk and gentle nudge to her husband. Unable to help but tease him a little. At least it wasn't bringing up anything that she felt would embarrass him anymore. Otso was such a sweet guy and who wouldn't love a steak? "I don't think there is anyone Otso couldn't get to dance with someone else by asking nicely and offering steak."

Asahi was enjoying the deep kiss, happily focused on that. When it broke and Ash mentioned that they still had a few rooms to cover he couldn't help but chuckle softly, only to end up letting out a little moan as his fiance was slipping out of him and standing up. Having gotten so comfortable with the feeling of Ash inside of him that he had honestly forgotten he had been. Reaching out he took the other's hand letting Ash help him to his feet, a smirk appeared on his face, leaning up to press a kiss to his neck this time. "Your room next? We definitely can't do your brother's." Asahi suggested, though it wasn't like they hadn't had sex in Ash's room before but not yet tonight. As for Ren's room, even though they had sex in Kaine and Tenmo's room there was something about doing it in his fiance's little brother's room that felt... wrong. 

Shi mumbled quietly to himself, blush still prominent on his face. “You looked very nice…” He mumbled quietly a bit louder for them to hear. Even he had to admit he was captivated by her beauty and willingness to slow dance with him, bribery or otherwise. She felt so soft in his hands and can still remember the feelings in his chest and how empty his hands felt when he left.

”Too cute” Tenmo smiled, leaving Shi alone now. He had to think of other things to do to kill time, figuring when the time came, they can both pick up the preschoolers with them from school. It had been a long time since they dropped them off and they had talked quite the long time with each other.

—-

“Delightful…” Ash purred as he tried not to drag him towards his room. “Any particular way this time?” He said with a low growl and a smirk, wondering if he had a certain way to get fucked he wanted to do for this round.

Alise gave Shi a loving smile and leaned over to give him a quick kiss. Then she turned back to the other pair, "Why don't you two come help us prepare the twins after school snack?" She suggested getting up to make her way towards the kitchen, knowing that the twins would be hungry when they got home but it being too early to feed them dinner. Having a snack ready for them would keep them happy until dinner and avoid any meltdowns from hunger.

Gathering a few different things she thought would be good snacks for them. Cheese, meat, crackers and fruit would be a good after school snack. She gave the block of cheese and a knife to Tenmo to cut into little slices, handing some strawberries to her husband so he could cut them in half, "Yes you can eat some of them too but leave enough for the twins." She lovingly teased before having Kaine help her with the salami while she started to put some crackers and pepperoni into the little plates. 

There was a chuckle from him when he noticed Ash was actually trying not to drag him to his room, amusement crossing his face. "Oh? You're giving me a choice this time?" Asahi teased with a smirk. A little surprised that Ash was actually asking how he wanted to be taken this time instead of just positioning him into any position he wanted and taking him. Not that he minded. Pushing his fiance onto the bed he crawled over him with a little growl of his own, tail and wolf ears popping out as a devilish smirk appeared. "Think you can be a patient kitty?" He teased with a grin. Teasingly rubbing himself against Ash's cock, his hands slipping into the other's and holding them against the bed by his fiance's head. 

Shi had already been reaching for a strawberry when Alise said he could have one, anticipating her approval for him to snack on them. It felt weird being too mushy in front of everyone but he still had to give his wife a small peck on the lips before popping a strawberry in his mouth. While he snacked on the one in his mouth, he started cutting up what was in front of him. Everyone was working on various bits of snack prep, Tenmo popping a cut slice of cheese into his mouth

——

“Do I need to take it back..?” Ash purred happily when he was pushed back onto the bed. He looked at him with a hungry gaze as he started crawling towards him. “No promises but I can try..” He hummed happily, letting his hands be pinned above his head with a curious eyebrow raise 

Alise smiled seeing how quickly Shi was to pop a strawberry in his mouth. Knowing how much he enjoyed them meant she always made sure they had plenty for him as well as the twins. Which was why she had given them to him to cut for them. They happily talked as they got the snacks ready, knowing it wouldn't be long before they would go to get the twins. After situating the cheese, fruit and meat onto the plates too she pulled out a little fork for Kai who without a doubt would have a meltdown if expected to touch cut fruit with his hands.

Turning to the other's she offered her husband a smile, "Go get little daddy then we can all make our way down to the elementary school for the twins." Kaine was already slipping his hand into Tenmo's, ready to head out.

Chucking softly he gave the other a loving kiss, "We both know it's too late for you to take it back." He purred. It really was, Ash could certainly take back the question of how he wanted to be taken next, but right now he had the upper hand in the situation. His smirk seeking to grow when he was told that his fiance would try to be patient but couldn't make any promises. "I guess it's a good thing that I don't expect you to be patient for very long then isn't it?" Asahi mused. Taking another kiss before he was shifting above the other man, letting out a pleased hum as he felt the other's length against his ass. Rubbing himself against it before he was shifting to take Ash inside again. After taking him a few times already Ash's cock slipped inside him easily. Still, Asahi didn't move his hips after taking Ash's length, instead he just continued to kiss his fiance, occasionally moving his kisses to his neck or chest instead. 

Shi knew his son was very particular about touch, not minding if his son used a fork to eat fruit. Fruit were messy and it wasn’t odd for a kid to want to eat with a fork, why discourage it? His ears perked up the second Alise mentioned getting the twins and Little Daddy, nearly darting off the second she said it like saying ‘walk’ around a dog. “Someone’s happy” Tenmo smiled but didn’t tease him beyond that. Shi lived for his twins and his wife, loving to see him eager and excited in a Shi short of way.

The food was soon left behind, Shi walking calmly but if his tail was out, it would be waving happily. Shi would have run to the school if it wasn’t for the group walking with him. The school stood before them before they knew it, kids started to file out of the classrooms and to the front of the school for kids taking the bus or being picked up. “DADDY!! MOMMY!!” Annabelle’s  squeal could be heard amongst the children, Annabelle darting toward her parents, her hair and bag bouncing madly behind her. She was the one running to Mom, knowing Kai would run to their Daddy, giving her a tight squeeze, happy to see everyone but especially Mommy. Shi scooped up Kai when he came happily in his arms, his robot arm holding Kai in it and his other hand holding Little Daddy.

—/-

No wonder why he was asking to test his patience..His patience was being tested. Ash wanted to take his fiancés hips and slam into him so he could watch him bounce above him. He wasn’t sure how long he could wait just laying there but tried to show restraint, growling quietly in pleasure, letting the other kiss him but did allow his hands to roam the others hips

Alise chuckled with how quickly Shi was running off to grab Little Daddy so they could leave for the school to pick up the twins. "He's always so eager, even when they only had half days he'd be waiting at the door ready to go like clockwork." She mused. Though she loved how happy he was to go get the twins and knew they'd be just as happy and eager to see them as well.

"It's adorable for sure." Kaine mused as they made their way towards the door. The walk to the school was clearly slower than Shi would have liked which only seemed to cause Kaine to smirk more. It made him think of how impatient he had been when they got married, just as Xavier and Tenmo had been waiting for their respective partner to finally make it down the aisle. Turning his gaze up to Tenmo he gave him a smile, "You know, I got to admit adopting Ren and Ash at an older age definitely took the edge off when it came to school." He was sure they would feel the same way as Shi otherwise, but Ren and Ash had already been older and this was even Ren's first day of human school even though he was a high schooler now. It was easier to deal with than if it was his first day of kindergarten.

Alise smiled and hugged Annabelle back, happy to see her little girl and not surprised that Kai made straight for his Daddy and Little Daddy. That was definitely her son. "There's my girl. Did you have a good day?" Alise asked Annabelle before leaning over to give Kai a quick kiss in greeting. Kai was following his sister closely through the crowd, not liking how many of the kids bumped into each other while Annabelle was easily able to make a pathway through them to their parents. "Daddy!" He happily squealed himself as he was scooped up, resting in his Daddy's arms and smiling happily at the sight of Little Daddy who he eagerly took and held close to himself. 

There was a clear smirk on his face as he noticed Ash realizing why he had asked about his patience. Loving to see his fiance trying his best to show some restraint, though it was clear he'd rather do anything but that. "Hmm, I do have to give you credit for being a sweet kitty and showing some patience." He teased Ash a little. Shifting his hips and softly moaning into the other's ear with knowing smirk. His hands still grasping his fiance's to keep them pinned above the other's head. Not that Ash couldn't pull free of his grip if he really wanted to. While Asahi liked to think he was strong there was no contest in their relationship of who was stronger.

“I did Mama~! I got my Very own desk and it has my Name on it in bright blue marker on a special tag with all the letters and-and-“ Annabelle kept going on and on about the routine that her class had followed in the day. She went on about eating her lunch at her desk and meeting a nice little girl that was her desk buddy and so many other things in her day. Shi smiled happily at seeing his little boy, happily handing over the Little Daddy to his son. “Have a good day?” He smiled, some of the kids gathering around Shi in Awe. “Your Dad is a robot..? So coool!” One kid chimed in, a lot admiring the arm and Shi not knowing how to handle a bunch of small Children and all the attention. “Yeah, Daddy is the coolest ever! He fought off a wild animal for Mommy!” She beamed happily, the kids looking at Shi in amazement like he was the coolest thing ever and a superhero in real life!

”Someone got popular” Tenmo chuckled, loving how many kids were loving Robot Shi, even if the tale of his ‘losing’ his arm was edited a bit for the Children’s sake.

——-

Ash let out a low growl at hearing the other moan so sweetly into his ear. How was he supposed to not touch him..remain still?! He ripped his hands out from the others grip, unable to remain patient and keep his hands off with that teasing. He gripped the others hips tightly and brought the other down onto his neck, keeping thrusting up into him. “I am not sweet kitty…And I can’t wait any longer..” He huffed, watching the other bounce up and down on him

Alise smiled at her daughter's excitement and eagerness while telling them about her first day. Kai on the other hand wasn't as eager, clinging to his Daddy and Little Daddy only nodding when he was asked if he had a good day. Clearly their son wasn't as social as their daughter, definitely something he got from his father though Alise didn't mind. It would just be a little harder for Kai to open up and make friends. She knew he'd be quite the popular little guy with those patient enough with him.

Kai seemed almost as overwhelmed as his Daddy with so many kids showing interest in his robotic arm. Little eyes looking at the kids who thought his Daddy was so cool, though he had to agree with them.

Kaine had a small smile at the sight, "Seems someone is just like their Daddy too. Another mysterious silent type." Kaine mused. Having a feeling that Kai would very much follow in his father's footsteps. 

/HR]

Asahi barely had the chance to blink as Ash ripped his hands from his grip and grabbed his hips. A gasp followed by a deep moan escaping his lips, biting his lip as his fiance was thrusting up into him. Causing him to bounce on the other, feeling him deeper. "S-such an eager k-kitty!" Asahi managed to moan out, even moving his own hips to meet every thrust. Drowning in the intense wave of pleasure. Ash had been far more patient than he had expected, knowing how eager the other was any time it came to taking him.

“Okay, let’s help the Daddy out before he gets a bit overwhelmed” Tenmo chuckled, everyone waving bye to the group with big grins as they went back to their parents. “Bye Kai~!” A squeaky voiced little boy from Kais class, Yuki, in glasses smiled from behind their mother before also leaving with their parents. “Looks like you might have a little friend there Kai” Tenmo smiled, Shi smiling himself happy to see someone addressed his son. “We got snacks waiting at home for you guys” Tenmo smiled, Annabelle seeming eager to hear snacks were waiting before she went right back to telling Alise how she would get to learn how to write her name soon.

——-

Of course he was more than eager, look at him~! What man could keep his hands off a sexy man on top of them, moaning so teasingly and sweetly into his ear. He loved the sight and feeling of the others weight coming down on him with everything thrust upward. His tail wrapped around the others waist, brushing against the others groin with every thrust 

Kai turned his head in the direction of the increasingly familiar voice, "Bye, Yuki!" He called back with a wave before his eyes went to his uncle. "I like him, he's not annoying." Kai admitted. Kai often found other kids to be annoying, too loud or messy. Yuki wasn't like that and was someone he seemed to have mutual interests with, so he liked the other boy. Annabelle on the other hand had been her normal outgoing self and Kai wouldn't be over exaggerating to say that she was already friends with most of the kids in their grade. That was just the type of person his sister was, while he was much happier to have one maybe two friends that he was close with and could enjoy more quiet things together. Then his eyes moved from his Uncle Tenmo to his Daddy, "I missed you, Daddy!" He added happily, hugging him tighter, still holding Little Daddy tightly in one hand.

Alise smiled to Annabelle as she said she would be learning to spell her name soon, "You'll excel at it I'm sure." She encouraged her daughter. Having a feeling that Annabelle and Kai both would do really well in school. Especially with so many people more than willing to help them along the way. She took Annabelle's hand as they started to make their way home seeing her excitement at the mention of snacks waiting for them. "I'm glad you both had a good first day and made some friends." Alise expressed. Very happy that Kai had managed to find someone that he liked to be friends with knowing that he'd have a slightly harder time whereas his sister would have no shortage of friends.

Ash's tail wrapping around his slim waist before brushing against his hard cock with every thrust really wasn't helping matters. It just caused him to shudder and groan. Though he did love the feeling of the soft fur on his skin, when he was already drowning in pleasure it only made things more intense and unbearable. Asahi's hips only seemed to move quicker to meet Ash's thrusts at that point, far too eager himself at this point. It was hard for him to exercise any patience either with how much his fiance was able to drive him crazy. "Fuck... Ash... you're going to make me cum already." Asahi moaned out trying to get his mind to focus enough to drag things out a little longer.

• Thanks 1

Shi let out some happy little hugs at having his twins back, especially his little Kai. Of course he loved both of his children equally but Kai was the most like him and was his little man! The fact Kai seemed to be interacting with another child made him feel delighted inside, happy someone saw the potential in his little man! “Put me down! I wanna race Uncle Tenmo!” Annabelle squealed happily, Tenmo shifting into his wolf form when she was set down, both darting off back towards their home, Tenmo going far slower than normal so she had a chance to ‘win’

——

“And I got plenty more to go and give to my  Asahi” Ash let out a low purr before continuing the pace, maybe even slightly faster than before. The whole bed was rocking with them a bit now or making the noise and he was enjoying the sounds it made. “Fuck…I can’t..” He growled, keeping the other down on his hips as he let out another intense orgasm

Laughing softly Alise set Annabelle down so she could go chasing after Tenmo who seemed more than happy to race her back. Though they all knew that he wasn't going nearly as fast as he could go to give little Annabelle a chance of winning. Kaine was more than happy to hang back and walk with them, Kai resting happily against Shi's chest as his Daddy carried him, Little Daddy clasped tightly in one hand and his eyes half closed as though he was going to fall asleep. Alise was gentle in brushing some hair out of her son's face while encouraging him not to fall asleep, knowing that his first full day of school had to be tiring but not wanting to him to take a nap and not sleep tonight. Hoping that once they got home and he had a snack he'd be feeling a bit more energetic and be less likely to fall asleep.

He seemed to shudder and gasp as Ash spoke in such a low purr, his pace seemed to be slightly fast than before which definitely wasn't helping him fight of his rising climax. It was with a rather loud moan and his fiance's name falling from his lips that he reached his peak, once more being brought to an intense climax only to feel Ash release inside of him again. Groaning he laid himself down on top of the other, resting his head on Ash's chest. Listening to his racing heart and fast breaths. "If we keep going at this pace neither one of us will be able to walk in the morning." Asahi breathlessly chuckled. 

Annabelle fell behind by one a few seconds, beaming up at Tenmo. “Did you see how fast I went?! I went suuuuper quick!” She beamed happily as she reached up to open the door, Tenmo picking her up slightly so she could reach the knob and setting her back down. She set her backpack down by the door, eagerly climbing into a chair for a snack, making little sandwiches out of it while she eagerly was telling now Tenmo about her day. Shi set down Kai in a chair, carefully taking off his bag. He figured they wouldn’t have too much schoolwork on the first day, maybe introductory things at best like draw your family, draw a friend type activities.

——-

Ash loved feeling and seeing Asahi orgasm on top of him, nearly collapsing on his body when they finished. He gently rubbed the others back as they both caught their breath for a moment. “Both of us..?” He purred as he rolled them over, looking down at Asahi. “What a shame, looks like your spending the night in bed..with me” He purred lowly, nipping at the others neck

Alise was putting their plates on the table as Annabelle was climbing into her chair and Shi was setting Kain down in his while helping him take his bag off. Smiling at how cute they were while Annabelle was excitedly telling Tenmo about her day at school now while making little sandwiches with her crackers, cheese and sliced meat. Kai had picked up his fork and was quietly eating a piece of strawberry. Alise had settled at the table with them as well, Kaine settling in a chair by Tenmo smiling as his husband was happily listening to Annabelle. "Uncles Tenmo and Kaine are going to stay the night with us tonight." Alise informed both Kai and Annabelle when her daughter had paused long enough in her recollection of her day to get a word in not wanting to talk over the little girl. Kai was still falling asleep, only having eaten a few pieces of strawberry at this point, one piece on the fork he was loosely holding in one hand. More tuckered out by the day than Alise had anticipated. Her eyes moved to her husband, "We're going to have a rough time keeping him up until bedtime."

A soft sound escaped him as Ash rolled them over, looking up at his fiance who was speaking in the low purr that made his heart flutter and breath catch in his throat. Moaning loudly as his neck was nipped a breathless chuckle escaping his lips after. "You make it sound like I wasn't going to be spending the night in bed with you otherwise." He mused, turning his head to nip at Ash's neck in return. Running his tongue lovingly over the spot after with a pleased hum, after how much sex they have already had his fiance's scent was even stronger and more alluring than normal and it just made him want to cling to him for the rest of their lives and never let him go. Which of course just made him all the happier that they were going to get married making Ash all his forever.

“Yay~! Uncles are staying the night!” She said with glee, eating a good amount of her snacks with a chuckle from Tenmo. She was eager to get out her little homework paper, dragging off Tenmo to her little spot on the living room table while Tenmo looked to Kaine and chuckled. She explained her homework to him, showing him she had to draw a picture of her family using at least 3 different colors. She asked politely for Tenmo to get her crayon box from her bag, starting to color once she was handed it.

”looks like it..” Shi nodded simply, knowing the day must have been draining for the little guy. Half of him just wanted to let him nap but knew he wouldn’t then want to go to sleep at bedtime after dinner. He looked to Alise for help while he was cleaning up the snacks from the kids.

—-

Ash let out a deep chuckle when the other had made the comment like it wasn’t going to happen already. “Fair enough…I had no plans of letting you go home tonight, much less walk” He purred while he did a few slow thrusts into the other. He pinned the others arms above his head, not moving inside of the other. “My turn to be the tease..” Ash purred into the others ears, leaving hickies over the others neck

Alise was gently wiping off some of the strawberry from Kai's face as Shi was clearing up the table, knowing they'd have their hands full keeping him awake now considering he was still half asleep while she was doing that. It wasn't until Annabelle had grabbed her little homework paper from her backpack while pulling Tenmo along to help her out and keep her company that she came to the conclusion that maybe this was a good way to keep Kai engaged right now as well. So she asked Kaine to fetch his backpack for her, pulling out the paper inside with the instructions. They didn't quite have the same thing to do, but that didn't surprise her since they were in different classes. She set the paper down in front of Kai and his pack of crayons encouraging him to start his homework too. His page was just a coloring page, since they had learned their colors in preschool.

"Don't want too!" Kai whine, pushing the piece of paper away from where he was sitting. Alise gave out a soft sigh but smiled warmly to her son, "I know you're tired, Kai. But Daddy wants to see the pretty picture all colored in. Don't you, Daddy?" She said turning to Shi knowing that Kai would be more likely to do it if it was for Daddy. She didn't really mind that he was such a Daddy's boy, finding it absolutely adorable. Especially with how much her husband melted for their twins. Kaine couldn't help but find Kai's tired protests to doing his work absolutely adorable, even though he did feel a bit bad that he was so tired.

Well..the dishes could wait for a bit..Shi thought as he could just do them along with the dinner dishes. And as long as Kai stayed up until dinner, he could always go to sleep afterwards. “Looks interesting…” Shi said as he popped a strawberry into his mouth, looking at a picture of a school house with smiling children at the front of it and a taller person to likely represent the  teacher. He got himself comfortable beside him, setting Little Daddy to look at the coloring page with him. Annabelle at her table was starting to draw Daddy on her paper, many lines of gray supposed to be what looked like his robot arm

Kai whined a little more, rubbing his eyes but grudgingly picked up a blue crayon. The top of the page having little crayons in the colors he needed and with the number he was supposed to color that color. Alise was happy that Kai was doing good work even if unhappily for good Daddy and Little Daddy. While Shi helped Kai and kept him motivated and Tenmo was with Annabelle, Alise enlisted Kaine help to start prepping dinner, it's still be awhile before it was done but with Kain helping she could get it done quicker. After dinner they'd get the twins in the tub then she wouldn't care if Kai fell asleep. 

Shi did his best Shi levels of encouraging to help him with the assignment. Kai seemed to have a hang of matching the colors to the numbers, just needing the motivation every once in awhile to keep going. It was the first day so he was sure tomorrow would be far easier.

”Hi Daddies!” Solaria smiled, having stepped into her home with Ren in tow. Adrian smiled at seeing the pair walking through the door. “How was your first day of high school you two?” He grinned as he already had dinner ready, grabbing two extra plate for the teens. “Not too hard on you I hope Ren?” He asked with a warm smile