An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

With his Daddy's encouragement Kai kept coloring the picture. Even if at one point he cried and told Daddy no as he was tired and didn't want to color anymore. When it was finally colored Kai was curled up in Shi's lap, struggling to keep his eyes open. Alise found the sight cute but encouraged her son to stay awake letting him know dinner would be done soon. Kai had cried and whined enough while coloring that it had caused quite a decent amount of time to pass before he had finished it. "Annabelle, why don't you have uncle Tenmo help you wash your hands for dinner?" She encouraged her daughter. Knowing sometimes Annabelle needed help with the stool and reaching the faucet to turn the water on and off. 

"It was okay. Mentally draining." Ren admitted greeting his grandparents, Xavier looking up from what he had been doing. While he had prepared a much as he could for his first day at a human school it was mentally exhausting. There was constantly so much going on, already so much drama, tons to get distracted by. It has made the day a bit difficult and harder to keep his ears and tail away, both of which had popped out after leaving town.

Shi was more than happy to hold Kai in his lap as soon as he was done with his coloring. He encouraged him to stay awake for dinner, slowly running his hand through the others in a light pet. He watched Annabelle pull Tenmo to the bathroom to help her onto the little stool, showing her uncle how good she washed her hands. Tenmo did help her clean some dirt out from under her finger nails which Wasn’t quite her favorite but happy it was done. “Do you think I’ll get a tail and ears like Daddy or teeth like Mommy?” She asked in delight as she was dragging Tenmo back. “I’m just getting dragged everywhere today” Tenmo laughed as he sat down for dinner.

—-

“Everyone kept staring at me in some of my classes they didn’t do that in middle school. It was weird..” She crossed her arms over her chest, having ‘developed’ a lot over the past year. Even some of the girls started looking at her different as she pulled the sweater down a bit. “I see..” Adrian said with a little huff, not liking the idea of lingering boys eyes on his daughter.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh as Tenmo said he was just getting dragged everywhere today. "She is excited to show and tell uncle Tenmo everything." He teased his husband. Helping Alise get the food and drinks to the table.

"Didn't like it." Ren said with a clearly displeased expression as Solaria mentioned how others had been looking at her today. He had noticed the looks too and had not liked them, mainly because he noticed how uncomfortable it made her but also because he still liked her. His crush on her having only seemed to grow and not being very happy that others were so open with their looks.

“I know I know, nothing wrong with it. It’s just cute” Tenmo smiled, glad he could have the smaller child to interact with who wanted to show him everything and do so much with him. Annabelle was happily chopping away at her food, needing Mommy’s help to cut it into smaller bite sized pieces for her to eat. Shi had to help Kai along a bit since he was tired and could fall into his food if he let him be on his own.

—-

Adrian kept his smirks to himself and a small smile, liking to think Solaria being his childhood friend wasn’t the only reason he was upset. Ren was a good boy and he trusted hjm, not thinking of Ren as a glaring eye googling boy like those high schoolers likely were. “Yeah..th sweater makes me look cute but I guess I..’grew’ and they noticed” Solaris said shyly as she ate

Alise helped cut Annabelle food into smaller pieces for her, smiling at her seemingly endless energy. Even as she was eating she seemed to be eager to tell them all more about her day. Alise gently reminding her to make sure her mouth was empty when talking. Kaine love seeing how happy and excited Annabelle was from her day and hoped she continued to feel that way throughout school. Kai unfortunately was the exact opposite. The small boy so in his Daddy's lap, sleepily taking a bite of food here and there when Daddy brought the fork to his lips. Each bite taking him quite awhile to eat compared to normal. At some point during dinner Alise realized Kai want going to eat anymore, especially since Shi had offered the small bite of food a few times with no response. "If you want to go tuck him into bed you can. He can have a bath in the morning." She offered her husband. 

Ren hated to think that those guys may cause Solaria not to wear something she liked and felt made her cute because their inappropriate looks made her uncomfortable. Though he thought anything she wore she looked cute in. "You do look really nice in that sweater." He told her. Hoping it'd make her feel better but not knowing if it actually would or not. This definitely wasn't his strong point but he wanted to make her feel better. 

Shi nodded softly, figuring there was no way Kai would stay up any longer. He did his school work, had his dinner, and the little guy was far too tired to go on. Shi carefully scooped up Kai into his arms with Little Daddy, smiling warmly and kissing the top of his head as he walked him to his bedroom. “Goodnight my Kai-Kai” He said softly, kissing the top of his head. “They’re too cute” Tenmo beamed with a big smile, giving his little niece a hug too. “Why don’t you let Mama give you a bath? I’ll do the dishes Alise, you got your hands full as is” He offered with a smile.

——

“Thanks Ren..I really like the sweater. It looks cute” She smiled with a slightly soft blush. She liked having a guy call her cute without it feeling like it was creepy. Suddenly having so many boys attention was different to her when she was used to being the smart oddball out. “You looked nice too, was school okay?” She asked as she nibbled on some meat from the stew

Kai was already asleep in his Daddy's arms by the time Shi reached the bottom of the stairs. Just not having anymore strength to keep his eyes opened after the tiring first day of school. His hand loosely holding onto Little Daddy.

Alise gave Tenmo a smile when he offered to do the dishes so she could get Annabelle into the tub and ready for bed too. Their little girl finally seeming to show signs of being tired too. "Thanks, Tenmo. You're the sweetest!" She thanked him, scooping Annabelle up into her arms. "Say goodnight to your uncles." She encouraged her daughter before taking her upstairs for her bath. She got her daughter into a nice warm bath and helped her wash up, letting her pay with her bath toys as she quickly went to grab her pajamas. After getting Annabelle out, dried off and dressed she took her to her room to get her tucked in for bed. 

Kaine watched the pair go saying goodnight to them as he was sure Alise and Shi wouldn't be far behind the twins in getting some sleep. Then he turned to his husband with a smile and helped him with the dishes. "Little Annabelle couldn't get enough of you. I can't blame her. You are amazing." He teased his husband lightly. 

Ren was glad that Solaria seemed to like him saying she liked nice in her sweater. The soft blush on her cheeks seemed to be mirrored in his own when she said he looked nice today too. "Yeah, school was alright. Just a lot going on in a crowded place." He admitted. School had been okay, but with all the drama, constant chatter and crowded halls it had been quite the test to his abilities to stay calm and keep his ears and tail out of sight. 

“You did so good Ren! You were awesome, from what I did see you during our shared classes. Let’s eat lunch again together tomorrow” She smiled wide, trying not to blush anymore. Maybe..there’s always the dance the high school has for freshman or all the grades inthe winter..maybe..she should ask Ren to it? What was she thinking? She can’t! Her face was darker as she focused more on her meal.

——

“Oh come on now, I’m not that amazing” Tenmo chuckled but happy he was liked by her, the dishes taking no time at all. Shi helped get Annabelle to bed, smiling happily as the doors closed for both their bedrooms. “I don’t know how I made them..” He said softly with a small smile, these two being his pride and joy of his life

Ren's cheeks flushed a light pink when Solaria praised how well he had done.  It made him incredibly happy, his panther tail swishing behind him. "Definitely! I like having lunch with you." He agreed. Enjoying having lunch together for many reasons but also looking forward to it. Knowing lunch with Solaria would be able to keep him calm throughout the day. 

"Oh the contrary! You're incredibly amazing!" Kaine replied with a large grin as they finished the dishes. Getting it done quite quickly working together, taking his husband's hand he lead the way to the guest room they were staying in for the night.

Alise smiled at her husband as they got comfortable in their own room. "Oh, I do." She playfully replied giving her husband a loving kiss. "They're definitely our miracle babies." She missed, knowing that normality a vampire pregnancy wasn't possible. That it had to be because Shi was a werewolf that it had even managed to occur and even then it was incredibly unlikely to happen much less the baby survive. The twins were without a doubt miracles, now that they were older they also had to decide if more kids was something either of them wanted.

Solaria beamed, wishing more guys in her school were like Ren. She already knew and had been planning since she was little what kind of dress she would wear to this dance, she would look like such a princess! She would get all dolled up and be quite a pretty girl for all to see. She waited to finish her dinner to start homework, wanting to work a bit more with Ren.

——

“I’m lucky I am going to try and behave so the kids don’t walk in on me” Tenmo whispered with a small growl into his ear. He would happily lay claim to his husband but didn’t want to disturb the kids sleeping and it wasn’t their home..Shi might kill him if he woke up the kids with their love making.

“you are my first miracle Alise..” He whispered softly, holding her close when they entered their room. He cherished his wife with every fiber of his being, remembering the time he thought he lost her and being a shell of a man. He would do it all again if she remained safe at his side. He left a few trailing kisses down her neck after they had gotten into bed

Ren ate the rest of his dinner in relative silence, enjoying the company and not feeling like he had to force conversation. After dinner he was less than impressed to settle down for homework though Solaria was more than willing to help him when he needed it. A slightly irritated sigh escaped him as he rubbed his face after awhile. Feeling like this was an awful lot of work to be stuck with when school was over for the day. "How do humans deal with this?!" He asked rather irritated, lying back on the floor and staring at the ceiling. He definitely preferred the tutors and learning from home in this aspect. 

Kaine chuckled and turned to catch his husband's lips in a deep kiss. "Don't worry puppy. You can behave for one night." He teased his puppy with a smirk. Unable to not tease him even for one night. It wasn't like the small growl in his ear hadn't teased him anyway, so his puppy deserved to be teased back.

"And you're my biggest miracle." Alise replied with a smile. When she had thought she had lost him her existence seemed to be over. Even finding out she was pregnant hadn't made things brighter, only darker. Realizing she would be bringing in a child, the only thing she had thought she had left of him into a world where she didn't even want to keep going for herself. A life without her husband innit wasn't a life Alise ever wanted to experience. She caught Shi's lips in a loving kiss. 

“I know, it can be a lot at times. With all the college classes I want to take and am taking, it is a lot of course work. I have had a lifetime to get used to my school work, this is just your first time” Solaria smiled, continuing to write out math equations in her neat handwriting on the lined paper. “You will have no problem by the end of the year!” She tried to encourage him, glad it seemed his coursework was easier for him for his first time in public schooling 

—-

“Just one..I’m sure the scent from their hormones will be calmed by then. Have to make the boys breakfast for when they wake up..maybe even lunch if they sleep in” Hechuckled, not minding that they are probably going at it like wild dogs as they speak.

Shi purred happily into his wife’s loving kiss, letting himself roll over and just lean in top of her, giving her more kisses. Alise made it hard for him to behave at times, wanting to sometimes pull her in heated kisses but couldn’t exactly romance her in that way with children around the house, and today their guests. “Can I have you tomorrow darling..?” He managed to ask with a low purr, knowing he would need to wait until the kids went to school, not exactly able to have a late night romp 

Ren huffed still not pleased with all the work that they were expected to do on their own time. Not understanding why after so many hours at school they had to come home and continue doing school work. "Wouldn't it make more sense to do this work in class instead of at home?" He asked, eyes moving to Solaria who tended to have even more work than the average person. Trying to wrap his head around why anyone would want to do so.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh himself, thinking about how eagerly Ash and Asahi were probably going at it. He was just glad that their son found someone who makes him so happy and that he wanted to settle down with. "Knowing Ash I'm putting my net on lunch." He mused. "Especially if he's anything like his Daddy." Kaine teased more as he got comfortable in bed. 

A small smile appeared on Alise's face when Shi asked so sweetly about them having some special time together tomorrow. Knowing that there were times that they'd both like to enjoy each other a bit more, with kids, especially young kids who didn't always sleep through the night and had their sensitive hearing it wasn't very often they got the chance. "Oh I think we can make time for that." She replied. Her smile saying that they'd definitely make time for that. 

“We would be in school much longer if we had the work in school as well. And it is extra practice to do at home to see if you can do some of the work without instruction. Then if you can’t or make mistakes, they can help you before the next topic” Solaria turned to smile at him after answering another math question. “The schools sometimes have events at the school or a place in the town. Make some friends and keep it up, you’ll have all the girls asking you out or wanting to ask them” She chuckled as she fiddled with her pencil, trying not to blush again as she looked at one hard math problem

——

“Or like you..” Tenmo teased in returns wondering if Ren one day would be like this when he finds his first partner. He doesn’t seem to have one yet but with school, it could happen sooner than later. Either way, he knew Ash must be breeding his now fiancé like a rabbit.

“Good…” He said, leaning forward and went to whisper with a low growl into her ear with a “I would have found a way to..spend time with my wife tomorrow regardless”, letting the purr vibrate a bit. Alise could make him feel so needy and longing without doing much at all. He teasingly nipped at her neck with more low purrs 

Letting out another huff Ren sorely day up and glared down at his textbooks again. "Seems pointless." He grumbled. As a werecat with many centuries ahead of him not seeing or understanding the purpose of this school. He have centuries ahead of him to learn these things, learn things that were bound to change countless times in his existence. Humans spent far too much of their short lives doing all this work only to spend the rest of their lives doing something completely unrelated to these subjects. "Don't want their attention." Ren admitted. He didn't want other girls to want to ask him or it wasn't him to ask them out. Right now, the only girl whose attention he wanted was Solaria. "He also wasn't sure he wanted to get attached to a human from town who would only live for a fraction of his own existence. It'd be too painful when they left this world before him.

He couldn't help but chuckle when Tenmo teased him back. "That's fair." Kaine admitted. Knowing Ash and Asahi probably were going at it like rabbits, especially since they were well aware of how sexually active the pair were before their engagement. "Besides, you love that I'm as eager and ready as a rabbit." He mused. Willing to bet that Asahi liked Ash being an eager rabbit when it came to breeding him just as much.

Alise bit her lip, trying her best to control her own arousal. Shi made it incredibly hard sometimes, especially with how he was purring and nipping at her neck. A soft moan managed to escape her lips. "You know that always arouses me." She whispered in response. 

“Humans want to grow up to be well educated and learn, and then they are educated and can develop their knowledge further to the next generation. They seek and crave the unknown and want to make the most of their lives” Solaria knew humanity would be hard to understand for Ren, knowing that by the end of high school, She likely would be willingly giving up her own to be a wolf or a vampire. “I get it, it’s hard to get, even I don’t get people most of the time” She chuckled after she close her current books looking at Ren with a Soft smile. “At least try to make friends..okay..?” She asked softly, quickly looking away when she got butterflies looking in his eyes for too long

——

“Goodnight darling..” Tenmo said with a soft purr, wanting to make sure he was up early to get home, see the twins off and make his late riser and new fiancé some food.

“Well aware…darling” Shi let out another low purr, unable to help his teasing. Alise was a beautiful woman and she looked divine laying under him. Her eyes flickered slightly in the low light of the room, making her look all the more gorgeous. “Can you be quiet…? I may be..impatient…” He said with a soft growl as he kept nipping her neck.

There was a large part of him that wanted to question that further but he let it go. He never understand humans, the point of spending so much of their lives in school was just even more confusing. It made him think of life on the island once again. He loved living here and having his family but such an education wasn't necessary on the island. It made him question why it was necessary here. Sure humans may be hungry for knowledge but there was so much more they could learn outside of a school setting. Maybe a standard education just wasn't for him. He would of course do his best to go and do his work like his dads want, not wanting to disappoint them. It just... didn't interest him. He didn't like it. These weren't skills or information he felt would be very beneficial in the long run. Not to him.

His eyes meet with Solaria's as she asked him to try to make friends. "I guess." He replied with a sigh, sitting up and packing his school books and work back into his backpack. After saying goodnight to Solaria he made his way into the guest room, turning into a panther and curling up on the bed to get some sleep.

"Night, puppy." Kaine replied, eyes drifting shut. Snuggling up to his husband and falling asleep rather quickly. It didn't matter where they were, if Tenmo was beside him Kaine had no problem falling asleep.

A soft groan escaped her when Shi expressed how he knew what he was doing to her with such an alluring purr. Shi continuing to nip her neck wasn't helping, squirming a little underneath him. "It's always your fault when I can't stay quiet." Alise replied. Not lying about that at all, anytime she couldn't keep quiet was because Shi was determined to make sure every sound that escaped her filled the room.

“Goodnight Ren..” Solaria said softly, giving his hand a light squeeze as she got ready for bed herself. She felt bad Ren was having a hard time at school and understanding schooling but hoped she could at least help Ren through high school. Not everyone had to go to college and she didn’t see Ren doing such a thing. She wanted to lay in the same bed with him like always but it made her heart thump now, and they were older so it may not be as..appropriate? It was Silly, she thought as she soon fell asleep.

—-

“Maybe It is..but I like it” Shi let out another low purr, nipping at her neck harder. He loved when he heard his wifes moans and cries echo in the room, crying out for him and how good it felt. “I’ll have someone besides the twins calling me Daddy..” He couldn’t help but tease with another low growl, nipping down to her collar bone and nipping over her shirt. 

Alise bit her lip to keep herself quiet as her husband nipped her neck harder. Definitely proving her point that it was his fault when she wasn't quiet. A blush appearing on her face she couldn't hold in the moan that escaped as Shi nipped over her collar bone and her clothed chest, though she did manage to keep it quieter than it otherwise would have been. "You'd like that very much wouldn't you, Daddy?" She replied with a soft but heated moan. 

He could get used to Alise calling him that..With that heated moan of hers it was quite the turn on, it being increasingly obvious in his pants. Screw waiting for tomorrow, he had to have her now. He leaned up to toss his shirt aside with a low growl, running his hands down her side while he pulled up her shirt enough to leave some nice marks on her collar one and neck. “Then how about Daddy shows you how-“ He said with a sexual purr into her ear, about to dip his hand down her front until he hears the tiny knock of one door their children at the door, it sounding like a tiny Annabelle who sleepily squeaked she had a bad dream. Oh why now…He grumbled internally but couldn’t just leave his child scared outside 

Alise's arousal was certainly growing and her husband's was obvious as well. Her eyes were sparkling with lust as Shi started to remove his shirt and was speaking in such a manner. Only seeming to get more aroused, biting her lip a little harder as he pushed her shirt up and started to leave a mark on her collar bone and neck. Just as things were getting heated and they were going to go further there was a tiny knock at their door and Annabelle's sleepy voice announcing she had a bad dream.

A shaky breath escaped her as she tried to calm herself down. Catching Shi's lips in a quick kiss before she was pulling her shirt back down and slipping out from under him heading for the bedroom door. She waited a second to give her husband a chance to calm himself since his clothed erection was obvious before opening the door to see their daughter. Alise scooped her into her arms and kissed her little head. "It's okay sweetie. Come sleep with mommy and daddy." She reassured her, shutting the door and carrying Annabelle to their bed. Getting her tucked in between them where she'd feel safer and hopefully not have anymore bad dreams. 

Shi hated how badly he was cock blocked by his own child but knew it could not be helped. His children needed him and an aching erection would need to wait until tomorrow. He planned on being much more needy tomorrow, making sure he enjoyed every second of their time alone. He kept the blanket over him for the time being while it had a chance to flag and disappear. “Come here Annie dear” He pat the bed, scooting over and letting Annabelle sleep in the middle. He was able to calm himself, now holding his two favorite ladies closer to him 

Alise wrapped her arm around their daughter as Shi's arms wrapped around both of them. Massing sure everyone was comfortable and that Annabelle was feeling better so they could all get some sleep. After being so aroused it took her awhile to fall asleep. Sleeping peacefully with her daughter and husband. As ill timed as it had been she loved having her babies sleep with them even if they were getting bigger and such nights less frequent. She knew at some point they'd stop for good.

In the morning she woke early from the alarm they had set so they could get the kids up for school. Shifting to reach and turn the alarm off she was careful to not disturb Annabelle or Shi. Deciding they could sleep a little longer as she got Kai in the tub since he had been so tired he hadn't gotten his bath last night. 

Shi and Annabelle slept in for quite a bit under it was close to breakfast time, him helping to dress her while Alise likely was finishing up with Kais bath. Shi was helping Annabelle to pack up her homework before breakfast when she smiled seeing mommy come down. “Hi mommy, Hi Kai” she greeted happily, Shi placing down some cut up fruited and oatmeal Annabelle seemed to be liking for breakfast as of late.

Solaria changed into a nice sweater that showed off her neck a bit and her chest, not wanting some boys to ruin her feeling good in her clothes, wearing a knee length flowy skirt to pair with it. “Good morning Ren” She smiled, knocking quietly on his door in the morning before being carefully to open it, hoping she wouldn’t walk in mid change 

"Morning sweetie. Did you have anymore bad dreams last night?" Alise asked, greeting her daughter as she got Kai settled into his chair. Moving and kissing the top of her head before giving Shi a morning kiss as well. "Kaine and Tenmo up yet?" She questioned before getting Kai's breakfast on the table. Their son not liking oatmeal so she got him a bowl of cereal instead with some fruit as well.

Ren hadn't slept the greatest. Not used to sleeping away from home and with the stress of another day of school awaiting him in the morning. Hearing the knock on the door he didn't really answer since he was reaching to pull a clean shirt on. Thankfully he had already changed his pants and underwear so when the door opened it was just as he was lifting his arms to pull his shirt on. "Good morning, Solaria." Ren greeted after pulling his shirt into place. Not giving it much thought. "Sleep well?" He asked.