An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Oh sorry  Ren, thought you were done” Solaria quickly looked away, trying not to blush as she realized how much Ren had grown too, coming into his muscles and not exactly the tiny lean friend she had grown up with. Thankfully she had remained calm before turning her gaze back to him. “I did, hopefully you did too?” She smiled, staying as she waited for him to finish getting dressed. “If we eat quickly enough, we can take more time walking to school together” She smileD, doing a happy little twirl. “We can stop for a doughnut on the way if you want..? I have some pocket money” She grinned happily

—-

Shi shook his head no, whispering to Annabelle to go wake up her uncles. Annabelle was more than delighted to, running to their room with a happy giggle and pouncing on the bed. “You better run little one!” Shi heard Tenmo call out, Annabelle running away in a fit of laughter. “Good morning everyone” Tenmo Xmas out with a sleepy yawn

"It's okay." Ren replied with a nod. Not that bothered by it, glad he had his pants on at least. That definitely would have been embarrassing, as a guy not having his shirt on wasn't a big deal. "Not really. Odd sounds." He admitted. Odd sounds were definitely part of why he hadn't slept well, different scents. He had paced much of the night as a panther. Not having the familiar scents of his dads or Ash had made it a little difficult. "Guess I'm not that used to being away from my family. Even for just a night." Ren added. At the mention of eating quickly enough to have more time to walk to school together he nodded, liking any chance to spend more time with her. "Yeah sure. That sounds nice." Ren admitted, his eyes lingering on her for a bit after her twirl a little entranced. Managing to pull his eyes away after a few seconds.

Kaine let out a little whine at the sudden lurch of the bed from a little body landing on it and happy giggles. His eyes fluttering open as his husband sat up and told Annabelle to run which she did happily with more giggles. He groaned and stretched taking an extra minute to drag himself out of bed. "Morning." Kaine greeted, thankful for the coffee Alise was pressing into his hand with a knowing smile.

"Morning you two." Alise gets then with a soft laugh. Giving some coffee to her husband and another cup to Tenmo. Kai was quietly eating, offering every other bite to Little Daddy before eating it himself. 

“It must be weird for you, but you should be going back tonight. Maybe I can sleep over tonight and then we can walk again to school tomorrow for a nice end to the school week?” She beamed, leaving the room to head downstairs. “Morning” She smiled as she cut up some pieces of fruit. She liked to eat a healthy breakfast in the mornings most days, of course the occasional greasy sausage was fine but breakfast had to be her main healthy meal. “Leaving a bit earlier today to walk with Ren” She smiled as Adrian wished her a good day with a kiss to the head

—-

“How you two get sleep is beyond me” Tenmo chuckled, Shi remembering the night prior. It was not the only thing he didn’t get at nights, finding it hard to have alone time with kids to worry about at night. They were older so it was a bit harder but he didn’t hold too much of a grudge. “Works fine enough..” Shi nodded as he focused on eating his own food, Annabelle finishing quickly and eagerly going to get her backpack

"I'm sure everyone will be okay with that." Ren replied with a nod. Knowing he'd like having Solaria spend the night at his house with him and his family and walking to school again tomorrow. With his family and Solaria he'd definitely sleep better. Not to mention any added time with her was time he was eager to take. Ren made his way downstairs with Solaria, greeting his grandparents.

"Just make sure you two aren't late." Xavier commented as he was reading some paperwork for the coven. Knowing that Solaria would make sure they arrived on time. Even if they were leaving early he knew there was still a chance they could be late if they weren't paying attention to the time.

Kaine had to agree with his husband, or was a miracle that they managed to sleep at all. He had thought things had been rough when they adopted Ren and Ash, finding himself even more grateful that Ren had not been so young at the time. "I don't know how you two can still function in the mornings but u definitely commend it." He mused. Alise laughed softly, Kai playing on the floor with Little Daddy after finishing his breakfast and after some struggling getting his shoes on. 

“Don’t worry Papa, we won’t” Solaria smiled as she ate her small bowl of fruits and oatmeal. She waited patiently for Ren to finish eating before taking his hand to nearly drag him out the door to school before letting go. “I’m glad your first day went by okay enough. We will share an art class today so it will be a nice day. Hoping my natural sciences homework won’t be too difficult” She chuckled, knowing it was only the start of classes but the work load would only increase. It made her look forward to school events even more!

—-

Shi nodded quietly, needing to learn quickly to be a morning person when the kids were born. He hated being woken up in the mornings but how could he not smile a bit when it was his children walking him up at his bedside?

"That's my girl." Xavier mused with a smile, kissing the top of Solaria's head as he grabbed the papers and his coffee to head up to his office and make some calls knowing that she'll get them to school on time. He wished Ren a good day at school before heading upstairs. Ren watched him go before he continued to eat his breakfast. Once he finished he chuckled at Solaria's eagerness and followed her from the house. "I hope you're right." Ren sighed. "You'll do great, you airways do." He added at the mention of her natural science class. 

"You get used to it. Especially when they're infants and sleeping is the last thing they seem to want to do." Alise admitted. Remembering the sleepless nights they had when the twins were first born. Eventually they adjusted and as Kai and Annabelle got older they slept better. Even if bad dreams meant they'd find one of them in their bed every so often. Being women up earlier didn't change however, kids seeming to have an internal clock that had them up with the sun. Kai had made his way back into the kitchen tugging lightly on his Daddy's shirt. "Daddy!" He called pointing to his untied shoes when he had his Daddy's attention. "Please help me?" Kai asked lifting one of his feet up to make it easier for his Daddy to help him tie them. 

• Thanks 1

“Oh stop!” Solaria said with a shy little blush but a big smile. “But thank you, I really like learning about the earth and about rocks and things. As much as I do like math, the less math involved in science the better. I’ll have to take advanced physics next year and it is supposed to be a much harder course but I know I can handle it” She smiled wide, happy to have Ren reassure her

—-

“Of course” Shi nodded, setting down his fork, having just finished his food anyway, to help Kai tie his shoes. “You’ll be an expert at these in no time, hard to keep them tied huh?” He smiled, knowing it was harder for smaller ones to tie, much less make a knot that won’t come undone. He hoped before he ran off with his wife, he can meet the parents of the small little boy that Kai seems to have befriended on his first day. “Ready~! Uncle Ten-Ten braided my hair!” She smiled, showing off her French braid on her head

Ren chuckled softly, Solaria was without a doubt the smartest person he knew. Especially considering her age, everything seemed to come easily for her. Enough so that he was surprised she hadn't skipped grades and that they even were going to school together. "I know you can too. If anyone can it'd be you." He replied with a smile. It always made him smile seeing how happy and excited about something Solaria was. 

Kai nodded when he was asked if they were hard to keep tied. After that show was tied he switched feet so his Daddy could tie the other one. Only happy to get ready for school to see Yuki again. He liked the other boy, he wasn't loud and as energetic as all the other kids in their class. "Thank you, Daddy." Kai said after that shoe was tied, smiling up at his Daddy. His eyes moved to his sister when she came back with uncle Tenmo.

"Aww! So pretty!" Alise replied with a smile as Annabelle excitedly showed off the braid her uncle did. "Are my babies ready to head to school?" She asked the twins. Kai nodded that he was ready, Little Daddy clutched tightly in one hand. She knew he'd give him to Shi when they reached the school so she didn't mind him walking with it. Kaine finished his coffee before getting up, washing his mug and ready to walk with them to take the twins to school before they'd go home and see if their son and future son-in-law was awake. 

“You’re so embarrassing sometimes” She laughed, playfully shoving him. “But you make me smile, that makes you amazing” She beamed with another smile, always feeling so comfortable around Ren. She grew up with him for a few years now, loving to see him blossom and now even attending school with her. She was almost glad she didn’t pass a grade or many so she could share at least some classes with Ren. “Come on slow poke or we won’t have time for doughnuts, they make them fresh in the mornings” She smiled as she took a small detour to school to stop at the bakery

——

Annabelle beamed happily, eager to go to school. She decided to hold Alises  hadd today, happily walking along with a big smile on her face. The walk felt like forever to her, happy to see school and seeing the lady for her class that helped walk the kids inside. “Bye Momma! Bye Daddyl She smiled, hugging them eagerly and darting off to the monitor.

”is this the friend you were talking about Yuki dear?” A woman with wavy jet black hair smiled, stepping up to The group with a tiny little Yuki in tow, glasses peeking out from behind her leg. “It’s okay dear..” she tried to reassure the little black haired boy. “You must be Kai, my son wouldn’t stop talking about your boy last night. He has had a hard time making friends and has a hard time with social skills” She smiled, The little Kai seeming rather nice. 

Ren playfully nudged her back. "I'm glad I have your approval." He mused thoughtfully. Really happy that he could make Solaria smile and laugh enough that she thought he was amazing. "I'm coming." Ren laughed following her down the detour and picking up his place so they'd have time. His grandfather's words in his head reminding them not to be late.

Kai want a quick to run off when they reached the school, still holding his Daddy's hand. Eyes scanning the large crowd of kids and parents. When his eyes caught sight of Yuki he perked up considerably. "Hi, Yuki!" He greeted his new friend a little shyly himself but happy to see him again. His attention only for his friend as the adults talked.

"Aww! How cute." Alise said watching the pair before her gaze moved to Yuki's mother, "I'm glad Kai and Yuki were able to become friends. Our boy isn't exactly the most social either. Gets that from his dad." She lightly teased her husband and nudged his side. Kai showing Yuki Little Daddy, wanting his new friend to see his favorite stuffie, not speaking much in the process. "School can be rough on kids like them who aren't as social. It's nice they found each other." Alise added. Knowing she had been concerned about Kai going to school, worried he wouldn't make friends and would become an outcast. 

“Okay good, we have just enough time” Solaria sighed happily, figuring they could eat and walk with them leaving as early as they had. She smiled widely at seeing a batch being put into a cooking tray, getting one for each of them, each with a different kind of glaze. She happily took a bite of hers, humming happily. She raised it up to Rens mouth with a “You have to try my maple sugar glaze, it’s sooo good~!”, happily squealing

——

“……hi” Yukis voice spoke up ever so quietly, coming out a bit from behind his mothers legs with an apple shaped backpack, eyes peeking out from behind the frames of his glasses. He was terribly nervous and scared with all the people but Kai seemed like he was really nice. Their monitor eagerly awaiting them a few feet away, Yuki waited for his friend to go with him as he looked at the little toy he had with him that looked like his father but as a wolf.

Shi let out a small huff, crossing his arms and trying to act all cool and collected. “I’m so glad too, and the talent on that animal, rather cute. A wolf with your matching arm, quite adorable. Dear me, didn’t introduce myself! I am Adrianna Belfast” She said with a warm smile. “Tenmo Vilkas and my husband KAine. We are Kais uncles. Mr shy robot arm over there is Kais daddy Shi Wilderno and Alise” Tenmo took the lead in introducing everyone 

Ren smiled and followed her into the bakery, looking at the different donuts. The entire shop smelled extremely pleasant, especially so early in the morning. After they got their donuts and were heading back outside he took a little bite of his finding that he definitely liked the simple chocolate glaze. He had gotten better as he got older with eating things he hadn't been very fond of when they first arrived. Giving things more than once chance since his tastes were changing after being away from the island and native fruits and animals that he had grown up with before. His eyes moved to Solaria as she held her donut up to his mouth and said he needed to try it. Sniffing the donut first he shrugged and took a little bite. It was sweeter than he would have expected but it wasn't bad at all. "It does taste really nice." He agreed before offering her a bite of his donut in return.

Kai was happy to go with Yuki to their monitor who was waiting for them nearby so they could go to class, waving goodbye to his uncles and his parents. His attention going back to Yuki as they went to class together. He really liked the other boy, he was quiet like him and wasn't as rambunctious as the other kids in their class. Putting his backpack in his cubby and waiting for Yuki before going to their seats.

"Thank you, his other uncle made it for him when he was born." Alise replied to the comment about Little Daddy. She'd have to make sure that she passed the compliment on to Otso and let him know that others found his work just as great as they did. "It's a pleasure to meet you." She added after Tenmo had introduced them all and they had all said 'hello'. "Would you be up for getting the boys together sometime for a playdate? I think it'd be really good for both of them." Alise asked. Thinking that both Kai and Yuki could really use the playdate. Let them spend time together away from all of the commotion of school.

Solaria happily took a small bite of his doughnut with a big smile on her face. “So gooood~! Love getting a doughnut from here when they’re fresh” She hummed in delight, pushing some strands of hair out of her face so they wouldn’t get glaze on it. “Glad you like it, yours is really good too” She smiled once more, continuing to walk to school while chatting with him. She had finished her doughnut, flicking the sugar off her lips with her tongue. “Heeeey Solaria~!” A member of high schools track team ran up to her with a big grin. “Morning Travis” She said with a tiny smile. “See you in class? You look very nice today” He said with a seemingly flirty tone, walking off with a smile.

—-

Yuki watched as all the kids were dashing about in delight, clamoring to their desks with Loud cheers and squeals of happiness. He didn’t care much for the overexcitment of  the mornings, liking the parts of the routine where it was quiet reading or more quiet parts of the school day. Kai seemed to be much quieter and treated him nicely, adjusting his glasses with a tiny smile as he went to his desk beside Kai

“Really? Oh my goodness they would love that! Yuki doesn’t really get asked, he would love a play date with Kai! Let me get you my phone number, would you want Yuki to come to your home or you to mine? I don’t mind, it’s not a terribly large space my home” She chuckled as she gave Shi her phone number. “I’m sorry to ask, I am, but my son was curious about your husbands arm and was too scared to ask” She apologized, Tenmo about to help Shi but he waved him off. “Wild animal attack a few years back…had to amputate my arm. The uncle helped make me my arm..” Shi said quietly, a few years prior he would not have been so open about talking about his arm. He still wasn’t but this was his sons new friends mother and friend, so it was bound to come up.

They had just made it to school and Ren was happy to know that they had made it there on time too. With a few minutes to spare to let them go to the lockers first if they chose to do so. His eyes darted towards someone when he heard a voice call out Solaria's name. Landing on a boy who had a rather big grin on his face. There was a huff that escaped him as he watched the guy rather closely leave after saying that Solaria looked nice today. Of course she did! Hell, he thought she looked nice every day. 

One thing he didn't like was other guys commenting on it though. Deep down he knew he didn't have a right to be that possessive, especially since they were just friends. That didn't mean that he didn't think the guys at school were inadequate for her. Deep down that was his own bias knowing very well that he wanted her attention. Ever since Otso had gotten married he had a crush on Solaria and now was no different. He had thought it'd disappear or at least he'd find someone else that he had a crush on too. That hadn't been the case though. On the contrary, it seemed his feelings for Solaria had only gotten stronger. But he didn't know how to approach them or her with them. The last thing he wanted was to ruin their friendship by having these feelings. Especially if the feelings weren't returned and though there had been blushing on both their ends depending on different situations he wasn't convinced that it was returned yet.

Kai settled down in his chair quietly as Yuki came and settled down at the desk beside him. Neither one of them partaking in the behavior of the other kids in their class. The running, squeals and loud cheers weren't of any interest to Kai. He was much more excited for everyone to settle down and for things to be calm. Nerves deep inside of him only getting anxious from all of the noise and running around. While he didn't feel the need to talk a bunch and bother Yuki with conversation that neither of them were probably feeling he did find comfort and happiness having him as a desk mate instead of one of the other kids. Even in silence they seemed to manage a conversation of sorts. One of just mutual understanding.

Alise smiled slightly, not entirely surprised that little Yuki doesn't really get asked about playdates. She had a feeling that if it wasn't for Kai meeting Yuki that poor little Kai would be the same. It was hard for children like their son's to find other kids to play with when they were more withdrawn and quiet than the other kids. So getting Yuki and Kai together for a playdate in a setting that was much more calm for both of them felt like it would be extremely beneficial. At the mention of their home or her's and the little comment of her home not being terrible large Alise gave it some thought. Well, if they had Yuki and his mother come to their home they'd have to make sure they occupied Annabelle since she'd probably be a bit much for Yuki and since it was a playdate for Kai. Wanting her children to have set boundaries and to understand that they wouldn't always do things together.

"Well, we would love for you and Yuki to come to our place. It's plenty big enough and if it's a nice day some time outside in the yard will be nice for the boys too. We'll have to keep his sister occupied with something else but I am sure that won't be very hard." Alise mused knowing Annabelle that they wouldn't have a difficult time finding other things she could do so as not to overwhelm Yuki. At the question about Shi's arm she looked up to her husband who had taken the number and noticed that Tenmo had been about to respond for him. Shi waved him off though and replied himself causing her to give him an encouraging smile. Knowing that he still wasn't that big on discussing what had happened and that this was the story they had come up with to give to humans who wouldn't and couldn't really know or understand what had truly happened. That and it was much easier to go along with this version of the story than to think about what really happened.

Solaria couldn’t help but smile, waving as the other mentioned he wouldnt be at their last class today. He had to prepare for the try outs for track tomorrow, trying to convince her to try out for the cheerleading squad. “It’s athletic and would be a great extra curricular” He beamed, maybe thinking she would look cute in a cheerleader skirt and uniform. The nerdy girl..bouncing around..a lot of boys would be happy to see that. “Anyway, i better get a move on, or I’ll end up late to class. See you at art and lunch Ren” She waved, darting off to go to her locker to drop off some books and get another classes book

——

Yuki only just met Ren the first day but he seemed really nice. He wasn’t overly loud and social, other children at times terrifying him if they rushed up happily to say hello. It made him rather anxious but he did want friends. Ren was nice and quiet and seemed to be okay. They seemed to be able to get one another without saying too much. He could silently pass the other scissors or pass supplies back and forth, quietly able to share.

”I’m so sorry to hear that! That must have been a hard time” The mother apologized with a soft smile to change the topic. “Annabelle seems lovely but I’m sure Yuki would agree. Annabelle might be a bit much for him, Yuki can shut down if he gets too overwhelmed. I am working on that with his counselor” She beamed, sending a text so they would know her number too. “I best be off, it’s a pleasure to meet you” She bowed her head before going back to their car.

”See you all later..” Shi nodded softly, leaning in to whisper ever so quietly into Alises ear. “I want to continue where we left off before we got Interrupted..darling”  He straightened himself up, still his stoic self and not acting like he whispered that in his wife’s ear

Ren watched Solaria go running off towards her locker before he moved towards his own locker. He had to admit he really liked the idea of her doing cheerleading. He could see her dressed in the cheerleading outfit and knew that he very much liked the idea of it. Putting things away in his locker he only grabbed what he would need for his classes before lunch where he wouldn't have time to return to his locker. Heading to class he was happy about having a class with Solaria later and lunch with her.

Kai really enjoyed having Yuki as a friend. Sharing their art supplies and pencils. Quietly enjoying each other's company. He was happy to know that with Yuki there wouldn't be any forced conversation. Not just that but it was also good to have a desk partner who wasn't like the rest of the kids in class. Having a feeling he'd be much more likely to complain and whine about going to school if he was sitting next to anyone else.

"That's understandable. Annabelle can be a bit overwhelming for quite a few people and we wouldn't want Yuki to get overwhelmed." Alise admitted with a smile. She had no problem setting something else up for Annabelle to make Yuki more comfortable. "It was a pleasure to meet you too." She replied with a wave before her attention moved to Tenmo, Kaine and Shi. Her husband leaning over to whisper into her ear caused her to give him a small smirk. Taking his hand into her's before looking back to Tenmo and Kaine. "Thank you guys for walking the twins to school with us this morning. I know how hard it can be to get Kaine up early in the morning." She teased the couple causing Kaine to childishly stick his tongue out at her. "We'll definitely have to have you two come stay with us again sometime. Kai and Annabelle do enjoy having their uncles over." She added. Eager to get her husband home but also wanting Tenmo and Kaine to know that they wouldn't mind having the pair spend the night again sometime.

"It was really nice." Kaine agreed with a nod. Kai was definitely more fond of him than Annabelle but it was probably because he wasn't like most uncles. Not that playful, he was someone to sit with and read a book or color, puzzles. Things like that were Kaine's strong points. But he didn't mind, since Tenmo was always more than eager to make up for the things that didn't come naturally to him.

Solaria went through all of her classes, wondering if she really should try out for cheerleading. She didn’t think she was a very cheerleader type, always seeing herself as a bookworm and someone far less athletic in nature. But..He had a point about it being a good thing to diversify herself. She still wasn’t too sure when lunch came around, getting a grilled  chicken salad and some orange slices along with some milk. She waited at a table for Ren, happy to see him come in and waving him down so they knew where she was sitting

—-

Shi waited until they were all in the more wooded area, a quiet nod goodbye before hoisting Alise over his shoulder and running off with her. He was rather impatient and wanted to enjoy his wife for as much as possible today. He set her down when they stepped inside, locking the door. He was not going to let anyone try to stop in and disturb them. He let out a happy growl, pulling her Close and nipping at her neck

“Totally Kais favorite uncle” Tenmo smiled, watching the pair dart off in a hurry. “Okay, looks like it’s time to check on the boys at home. I’ll make lots of extra meat, they will probably be very hungry” He chuckled teasingly 

After getting some food for lunch Ren was more than happy to settle himself down at the table with Solaria. "How were your classes so far?" He asked her curiously. Figuring they had probably gone rather well for someone as bright as she is. School still wasn't that easy for him but only because his ears and tail weren't able to come out whenever he wanted. Something that they naturally did with certain emotions, causing him to focus harder on different emotions to avoid any mishaps. "You know... I think you really would make a good cheerleader." He suddenly commented, nibbling on an apple slice.

Alise laughed at her husband's impatience and eagerness when she was hoisted over his shoulder. With So carrying her over his shoulder they were back home quickly, finding herself back on her feet only to be pulled close as he noted her neck. A soft moan partying her lips as a smile appeared. "So eager." She playfully teased. 

"I don't know. I think Bryan could easily win in becoming Kai's favorite uncle." Kaine playfully pouted. Thinking the stuffy vampire stood a better chance than he did with his boring but calm he was. He'd just have to make sure that didn't happen. As they made their way home he chuckled at the mention of the boys being hungry. "I'll be surprised if they aren't back up and at it despite being hungry." He mused. 

“Oh it went well~! English is going to be starting off with a mythology unit and that is one of my favorite things to study. I love learning about various mythology from all around the world” She grinned in delight,  eager to learn about one of her favorite topics. She was a bit surprised when Ren brought up cheerleading. “Me? Oh I wasn’t too sure. Always have had my head in books, you really think I should give it a go..”she asked curiously, wondering why Ren brought it up

—-

Shi let out a low growl, more playfully biting her neck and hands running down her body to playfully squeeze her backside. He had all the reason to be eager, riling himself up to have to stop yesterday. “Gorgeous..” He whispered against her neck.

“I don’t think Bryan is a kids sort of guy. Sure, he has the relaxing stuff down but he never seemed like the kids type. Their cat was a surprise in itself, can’t imagine him raising a baby” Tenmo chuckled, not judging the man but more would be surprised to see him willingly around a child in An activity

"I can see why. There are quite a few similarities as well." Ren replied at the mention of Mythology being something that she loved learning about. It seemed fitting and he could see the interest with it. Despite how little he knew about such things even he had noticed similarities in the different mythologies. It was an interesting topic for sure, one even he wouldn't mind learning more about. Pushing those thoughts from his mind he focused back on the subject of her becoming a cheerleader. "I do. I think you'd be really good at it. That and it's another thing you can add to college applications that looks really good. You'd have colleges fighting over you given all your other accomplishments." He encouraged. Knowing that while college wasn't simething he would do Solaria may want to. Cheerleading asking her many academic achievements would make her a prime candidate. At least it was a good and logical reason for why he really would like to see her do it. 

Alise couldn't deny how after last night even she was eager. Her hands slipping under Shi's shirt and lovingly caressing his torso. "At least now we won't have to worry about any interruptions." She whispered before catching his lips in a deep kiss. 

"I suppose you're right..." Kaine admitted. Bryan certainly wasn't a kid kind of vampire. Then again, most vampires weren't. "He'd be a rather strict kind of dad... unless Otso gets him to chill out." Kaine added. It didn't take them long to get home and the scent of sex was still in the air causing him to chuckle. "Definitely a bunny like me." He mused. "Let's get some food going and see how long it takes those two to get down here.*

Ren did have some very good points to make about trying out for the cheerleading squad. It would look good to being well rounded, even if somehow she didn’t end up going to college. Plus it would be great exercise and going back to college, if and when she likely went, it would look amazing. “Yeah, I’ll give it a go. I think try outs are tomorrow so I’ll give it a go. First thing in the morning so I better get lots of rest” She nodded, knowing she would need to start her walk a bit earlier

——

“None…” Shi spoke with a low growl to his voice, loving Alises hands caressing him like that. He was more than happy to share a deep kiss with her, shedding his shirt rather quickly. He would need to make sure Otso swung by to do the somewhat daily maintenance and give it a go ahead. It wasn’t daily per say but always good to give it a look. The thought quickly passed with this beautiful woman in his arms, tail behind him swaying happily

“Still going at it or just woke up and needed a good morning Fuck” Tenmo chuckled, kissing the others cheek. “I would easily get distracted and have you for another long time if we don’t start cooking food”’He teased playfully 

Ren was glad to hear that Solaria would go to cheerleader tryouts.  While he knew it wasn't guaranteed for her to make it he felt like they'd be crazy not to let her on the squad. He sure was excited to see her in the uniform. As they ate lunch and talked he was getting more relaxed for the rest of their classes.

Shi quickly shedding his shirt had Alise humming her approval. "My sexy wolf." She purred a small smirk playing on her face. "Hope you're not planning on being a tease... Daddy." Alise whispered in his ear before playfully darting away.

*I wouldn't be surprised if those two had just finished a morning round." Kaine admitted. Especially with how strong the scent of sex was in the air. An excited purr escaped him at his husband's next words. "Aww! The boys get to have passionate morning sex and I didn't!" He playfully complained. Tenmo teasing him having him for a another long time if it wasn't for making breakfast making him pout. Though he knew they should feed Ash and Asahi before they got distracted by each other. 

• Thanks 1

“So I’ll see you for art!” Solaris smiled as the bell rang to signal the end of lunch. “Keep doing awesome today, you got this!” She cheered him on, hoping he would at least leave the cafeteria with a smile on her face. Now she found herself a bit excited for the next morning, making sure she made a stop to put her name in the list for try ours for cheerleading, some of the girls surprised but let her put her name

—-

His ears twitched happily, loving her teasing nature. Oh was he going to show this woman just how much he planned to not tease her and love her like crazy. She may need a scar when she’s done with how many love bites he wanted to leave. And might as well go nuts before a full moon comes, chasing after her with a smirk.

“I could  always bend you over this counter right now and just have my way with you right here, let the food cook while I give you that passionate morning sex” Tenmo purred into the others ear, playfully bending him over the counter. “They won’t be down for a bit..You’re teasing Mel He hummed, teasing the other with light brushes along his groin

Nodding as Solaria said she'd see him for art. Watching a she got up and left the cafeteria, his mind racing about tomorrow. Thinking maybe he could do some sport himself. He'd have to give it a little thought but pick something quickly. Who knows? Maybe he'd decide to do more than one, it wasn't that uncommon from what he could recall. After he finished his lunch he was more than happy to take care of his things and go get ready for the next few classes while he still had a chance. 

Alise knew that Shi liked having to chase her down a little. Which was one of many reasons why she made sure to give him the little challenge when there was no chance of interruption. Not that it was a challenge, knowing her husband probably could outrun her if he really wanted to. It depended on how much he was getting the chase or how eagerly he wanted the main course.

Kaine couldn't help the little moan as he was bent over the counter with such an arousing picture painted in his head and his husband's hand teasing his groin. It made him crave his puppy even more. The fact that his husband had fucked him over the counter before wasn't helping because that image in his head only caused his arousal to grow. "No more teasing, Puppy! I need you!" Kaine needily whined and squirmed.

• Thanks 1

Solaria was of course the first to art class, liking to have a more relaxing extracurricular class beyond her honors and advanced courses. They would have free reign to draw as they liked today with whatever material they chose and she was excited. She did her best to save an easel next to her so her and Ren could sit together but if someone got to it first, she would t be rude

——

Shi was more than happy to chase her down, even if he could easily catch her if he tried. The chase was the fun part, eyes raking over her as he chased her. Soon he grew a bit impatient, Leaping towards her and somewhat tackling her to the ground but making sure her face didn’t hit the ground, her facing down to the floor with her on top of him. “Got you Darling~“ He said with a low growl, hands quickly going up her shirt to run over her body.

“How an I supposed to wait when you look and act so tempting..?” Tenmo groaned, figuring the food was early on and wouldn’t need to be taken off right away, easily monitored from their spot. He was quick to undo both their pants enough, sliding them down to have enough access. He would strip him full nude but it would be much easier like this..and there was something a touch hot about being so desperate you can’t even fully undress. He growled happily into the others neck, not wasting much time in taking his husband over the counter.