An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Oh! That's a really good idea. We probably couldn't come up with something better than something he can do with Asahi." Alise replied, really liking the idea of getting Ash a gift card for a nice lunch or dinner for him and Asahi so they could have a date night without worrying about the price. Instead of buying a gift card for a specific place, Alise decided to get a visa gift card that could be used in most places. Putting enough money on it not just for a nice dinner but a hotel room for a night too. "There, date night for Ash and Asahi." She mused. Now thinking about Xavier, Adrian and Solaria.

A small laugh came from him when he noticed how impatient his fiance was. Ash clearly stating that they were done with the cake before kossing his cheek, taking his hands and pulling him up. They quickly made their way down the stairs and he chuckled as Ash practically threw the wad of cash on the front desk as they made their way past clearly not caring about any change. They quickly made their way to Ash's home after that, Asahi really only having a second to be thankful that Kaine and Tenmo were already gone when he turned to face his fiance. Fuck did the other look hot with his tie half undone, buttons of his shirt opened and those predatory feline eyes looking straight at him. Asahi barely had enough control to savor the sexy view for a few seconds before he was already lunging forward, their lips connecting in a very deep and passionate kiss. His hands undoing his fiance's shirt the rest of the way before slipping underneath the fabric and feeling that gorgeous body underneath.

"Yeah I'll text her and let her know. Tell her we'll drop clothes off for Ren. That way they won't disturb Ash and Asahi." Kaine replied. Definitely not wanting them to have walk into anything. After they finished packing they went over to Adrian and Xavier's to drop off the bag for Ren and thank them for taking him for the night before heading to Shi and Alise's.

• Like 1

Ash’s heart was pumping and he fully intended to celebrate his engagement for as long as possible. He even tried to get the latest shift possible at work the next day so they can sleep should…they be up for a long time. He loved that look in Asahis eyes, the other nearly pouncing him as his own back leaned against the front door. His hands hungrily wrapped around the other, kissing him passionately as his nails may have gotten too greedy and ripped the others shirt off. He had no patience for buttons..and he wanted to feel Asahi faster. 

“Solaria maybe a book about nature of the stars or some sort of fantasy or romance novel. She always seems to adore books and reading and it isn’t too educational to feel like a textbook. As for Adrian..” Shi tried to think of something. “I think Adrian and Xavier would find it cute to get them a cute gag gift, sexual if they chose to. Like one of those nice collars with a tag that says Xavier’s little Puppy? Or something like that?” He smirked before his ears perked up. “Company..” He said but he didn’t want to get up off his wife’s lap but could hear and smell Tenmo calling him from outside and Kaine beside him

Asahi moaned into the passionate kiss, not even caring that Ash ripped his shirt off of him. That didn't really matter to him, if anything it encouraged Asahi to press his body against his fiance's. Wanting to feel skin on skin, pushing the others shirt off his shoulders, hands exploring that body he had gotten to admire again and again over the years. Only to instantly make their way down to Ash's pants, really not wanting to waste any time.

Alise nodded, those would work, a good book or maybe even a book series for Solaria and then a gag gift for Adrian and Xavier. "I am sure they'd all like those." She admitted. Looking to Shi when he said that they had company, hearing Tenmo and Kaine. Instead of getting up and making Shi move she just called for the pair to come in.

Ash couldn’t help but purr happily into the others lips, feeling the others hands were rather eager to get into his pants. He could care less what happened and in what order, they had all night. All…night..long..The thought only reved him up further, moving his arms so the other can remove his shirt, left with the loose tie hanging around his neck. Whether it was blow jobs or wild sex, it didn’t even matter what room they did it in, the idea he could have him without care in any room sent his hormones and happiness raging.

“Hey you two!” Tenmo came in with a smile, chuckling at seeing Shi in his usual spot in Alises lap. “You got him in a short few years turned into a lap dog. Down boy do you might get a bone” Tenmo smirked to tease Shi, it ended up them both in wolf form chasing each other around the house

Asahi only broke the kiss long enough to get Ash out of his pants, then he was eagerly pressing their lips back together. One of his hands moved down to Ash's cock, wrapping around it and stroking it firmly, purring softly into the kiss. "You're so hard already. Not that I'm surprised, you're always a very eager lover." He lightly teased his fiance. Not remotely surprised that he was already so hard and eager.

Kaine settled down on the couch with Alise as Tenmo and Shi were running around the house chasing each other. Alise had already disconnected the laptops screen from the TV and shut it down, not wanting any of their Christmas gifts to be ruined. The pair talking as their husbands worked out some energy, Kaine agreeing that they'd go to pick up the twins with them. Not seeing a reason to refuse, that and he was excited to hear how the twins day had gone.

“How can I not be looking at you..?” Ash purred from the other now stroking his cock. “How can I not want to take you in every room in this house with this given opportunity I have..? Against the door, in almost every room possible..” He purred some more into the others ear, pushing the others pants down and off now too. He reached up for his tie, finally pulling it off and tossing it aside, lifting the other up into his hips before continuing the hungry kiss

Shi and Tenmo ended up wresting in the living room, Tenmo happy to see Shi working out some pent up energy, that he still got it after all this time and after kids. After a few minutes, they had enough, finally settling down on the couch in wolf form next to their partners

His smirk only seemed to grow when Ash said that, liking that his fiance thought looking at him was a good enough reason to be so hard already. "You definitely have a point... we'll need to take full advantage of having the house to ourselves tonight." He eagerly replied, kicking his pants to the side when Ash pushed them down and off of him, not wanting any clothes to get in the way. His arms wrapped around the other's neck as he was lifted up into Ash's hips, eagerly returning the hungry kiss. There was absolutely no way anything could ruin today, it was all just too perfect.

Kaine scratched behind Tenmo's ears as he settled on the couch beside him, Alise gently patting Shi who had settled on the other side of her. Still talking and enjoying each other's company. Of course Kaine had told Shi and Alise why they were staying with them for the night, that Ash had asked Asahi to marry him and he had said yes so they were giving the pair the house for the night. He was really happy for Ash after all, though he did realize that now that the pair were engaged it was only a matter of time before Ash would end up moving out. While he would never kick any of his kids out or tell Ash that Asahi couldn't move in -especially now that they were engaged- he knew the pair would want to find their own place. Especially for once they were married. That was not only something he hadn't thought of, he also couldn't even imagine breaking the news to Ren. There was a huge part of him that was hoping that Asahi would just end moving in instead and they could call it good, deep down though he knew that the pair would eventually want their own place.

“I fully plan on it..” Ash said as he gripped the others ass tightly. On a more superficial level, he loved Asahis ass as one of his more favorite body parts, next to his mouth and the lines just around his waist. They were a good fit in his hands and so much fun to squeeze. He loved ripping off the others clothes and getting a handful of the other in his palms. Both hands gripped the others hips as support,  not wanting the other to fall as he thrust up into him. He was a bit riled up from joy and horniness to tease him too much before hand.

Shi knew the others boys were closed and it would be a hard situation all around. Ash had never been without living with Ren before but surely they would want their own privacy someday? It would be hard on everyone if that was what it came to, unless somehow Ren moved in with them but it may happen one day and he knew the pain of separation from your loved ones too well. “It’s about time, I am happy for your boys. Has Ren had any luck on the love front you know of? Maybe he will meet someone nice in that school” He shrugged  

Asahi moaned softly into Ash's ear as the other grabbed his ass tightly, dipping his head down to kiss his fiance's neck with a pleased hum. It wasn't like Asahi wasn't aware that his ass was something Ash very much enjoyed. Not that he was complaining, after all, he enjoyed it just as much when Ash would grab and squeeze his ass. A deeper more breath moan parted his lips when Ash gripped his hips to support him better before he was thrusting up into him. Asahi kissed and sucked on Ash's neck a bit, wanting to leave marks of his own and not be the only one that ended up walking away marked. Once he was pleased with the mark he had left he lifted his head to catch Ash's lips in a deep kiss.

"He still has a crush on Solaria. It's only seemed to have gotten stronger as they've aged and now that they're maturing he seems more interested." Kaine admitted. Though he also knew that there really was a chance that Ren would meet someone at school that he would crush on or even date. His gaze turned from Alise and Shi to his husband, "We never did discuss any possible rules for dating with Ren. Now that he's going to a public school and is getting older." He admitted. Feeling like this was something they definitely needed to discuss with Ren. Even if he was in his early to mid teens it was important they discuss these things. Wanting their son to have a set of boundaries and expectations, especially when it comes to dating. Still thinking he was too young to really date, at least unsupervised. Though that could also be him just not wanting Ren to get any older especially with Ash and Asahi's engagement.

“I suppose..Ren coming into his teenage hormones if not already soon, especially around a kind of species or multiple he is not familiar with, regardless of who it is. And I’m not sure how familiar he is with dating regardless. And kids I am sure can be..curious. Me and your husband over there..we were young once” Shi coughed, Tenmo shoving him playfully. “But I am sure the talk will be something we will both have to have, about dating and just…kissing and stuff…” Tenmo groaned, not wanting to think of his boys getting old enough for that.

Ash let out a low growl when his neck was sucked on, deciding he would leave some marks of his own. He sucked roughly on the others neck, wanting to make sure so many parts of his skin were nice and marked up as he continued to thrust up roughly into him. He was fueled by his need and want for the other, only wanting to give the other pleasure and lay as much claim on him as possible 

Kaine chuckled, smirking at his husband. "Dibs on not giving the birds and the bees talk!" He playfully called out, nudging his husband. Alise laughing, already not surprised that Kaine would try to weasel his way out of it. Kaine remembered that Tenmo had discussed feelings with Ren before at Bryan and Otso's wedding when they had discovered that he had feelings for Solaria. But now it was different, those feelings were going to get stronger and he may feel them towards other people, the last thing Kaine wanted was their son making a bad decision that could impact his life at such a young age. He didn't necessarily think that Ren was ready for or wanted to have sex at his age, but he didn't think it was good to hold off this conversation either. Still smirking slightly at his husband he spoke to Shi, "I bet you could tell me a lot about when my husband was younger and dating and such."

Asahi groaned as Ash started sucking roughly on his neck, not surprised that he wanted to mark him too. He would have been more surprised if he made it through the night without being marked. The rough thrusts and his fiance sucking on his neck caused a flood of pleasured sounds to escape his lips, at least he didn't have to worry about being quiet. Which was perfect in itself, he loved being able to let the pleasured sounds escape freely, wanting Ash to know just how good he made him feel all the time.

“I already had big talks with him, it’s either your turn or we both do it” Tenmo said with a playful glare aimed at Kaine. “Oh do I have stories, someone is a good lover in bed to all the wolves” Shi said to tease Tenmo further which earned him another slap from Tenmo which made him smirk even more.

Ash bristled with love and pride as he heard the others moans ring out around the walls. They could scream their little heart out without a care in the world and he loved it. He was going to claim his soon to be mate for life again and again that night until they both exhausted from the pleasure of it all. His hips kept pumping into the other, now moving to mark the other side of his neck

Kaine couldn't help but laugh at the playful glare he got from his husband as Tenmo said he had already had a big talk with him and that it was both of them or his turn. "Aww! But you're so good at giving those talks, Daddy!" Kaine playfully purred with a smirk on his face. But he nodded, agreeing that they could both sit Ren down for the talk. Even if he had a feeling he'd be blushing through the whole thing and not much help. "Oooh! Tell me!" Kaine excited replied when Shi said that he did have stories that his husband was a good lover in bed to all the wolves, definitely wanting to hear these stories. "I need all the stories of my puppy as a horny teen!" He excitedly added nudging the other in the side. Alise laughing, highly amused and not all that surprised.

Clinging to Ash tighter as he continued pumping into him and starting to mark the other side of his neck, moaning louder. Already feeling close after all of the teasing, that and knowing that they were going to get married just seemed to make it feel better. Something he had seriously never thought was possibly considering how good Ash made him feel normally. Asahi loudly moaned Ash's name as he climaxed, clinging tightly to the other, nails digging into his shoulders.

“Even if it embarrasses me or someone else in the process, this is for embarrassing me in the first place and teasing me Tenmo” Shi said with a wicked smirk while Tenmo turned a light shade of pink. Shi began with a story of Tenmo coming into his hormones, a rather young teenager. Tenmo was rather…pent up one night and was peeking into Otsos keyhole while he was changing. Shi had caught him with a hard one trying to get a glimpse of the others ass and body. Otso had opened the door, Tenmo saying how much needed him and how much he wanted to pound him into the mattressor even the fucking hallway but he had to have him right then and there. Nearly pounced him as the door shut behind them, filled with Tenmos groaning and bringing Otso very quickly to loud cries of pleasure. “Come on, you don’t need to tell them anymore!” Tenmo was bright red in the face.

Ash kept pumping until he reached his own climax, briefly catching his breath as he still held the other close to him. He was not even close to finished with him, walking with him to the kitchen table. He pulled out of the other with a quiet “Bend over the table..” He purred, ready to bang him into the table with loud creaking 

"Yes he does!" Kaine replied when Tenmo said that Shi didn't need to tell them anymore. Not all that surprised that Tenmo had been spying on Otso through his keyhole or trying to and the events that followed. Otso had been honest with him about the two having sex before. While he had appreciated the honesty it hadn't bothered him either, knowing that was before they had met and gotten together. If it had been recently, well that would be very different. "Go on, Shi. Do tell me more." He encouraged the other wolf. 

Clinging tighter to Ash as he keep thrusting into him until reaching his own climax as well, had Asahi moaning and nails digging into the other's shoulders. The moment he was set down at the kitchen table and told to bend over in such a way had Asahi eagerly obeying. Turning around and bending over the kitchen table with a needy little purr of his own. 

• Thanks 1

“No you don’t” Tenmo glared back at Shi with the brightest red face when Kaine was encouraging him to continue. “Oh there was when Otso was busy making something at his desk, can’t remember what it was, and he slipped right under there and started deep throating the poor guy under it. Adrian came in wanting to talk to Otso and Tenmo still kept going. Then there was the time he kept fucking Otso against the door while talking to Adrian through the door, horny young man he was” Shi snickered and Tenmo buried his face into a couch cushion.

Ash hummed in delight at him being bent over the table, his tail coming out and wrapping around the others waist. One arm braced himself on the table and the other held Asahi as he thrusted into him. Hell, he was so hyped up and might just even fuck in his fathers bed. There was something naughty about doing it in there but he knew he would clean it up and leave it as is if he did when done

Kaine couldn't help but chuckle seeing his husband glare at Shi and tell him that he didn't have to continue. It was hard for him not to want to embarrass his husband a little. Tenmo always seemed to make him blush all the time, so it was only fair that he was able to get the same response from his husband. Even if it meant that he had to have the people his husband grew up with tell embarrassing stories from when the other was all hormonal. A small knowing smirk crossed his face as he turned his gaze to his husband who was burying his face into a couch cushion. Reaching over he rubbed the others back and chuckled again, "Oh come on. I need to know all the little stories about my horny husband as a teenager!" He teased the other even more. Unable to stop himself from doing it, teasing Tenmo was something he had enjoyed doing ever since they met. It really was just part of who he was when it came to his husband.

A small smile appeared on Asahi's face as he felt his fiance's tail wrapping around his waist, the soft fur of his tail tickling his skin a little. This caused his tail and ears to appear though he did his best to keep his tail out of the way especially as Ash was thrusting into him again, letting out a deep moan. His ears going back thankful for the support of the table as his legs definitely felt weak with the pleasure that shot through him.

“Oh now as a bottom for the terrible time you got drunk, so desperate that he even said he could be fucked for all he cared, he was pent up and needed my help. Terribly wasted weren’t you..? Hands all over, scratching and begging me to be To go faster and..what was it…’make me moan like a little bitch you sex god’? ” Shi was a little pink at embarrassing himself in the process. “Come on, I was drunk! You’re embarrassing! You’re the one who had to push Otso off you when he was nearly rubbing up on you in heat and constantly locking your door for ‘privacy’, I soo know you were just jerking it!” Tenmo fought back with teasing on his own from the cushion which only earned him glares from Shi

Ash didn’t let anything slow him down, loving the creak of the table with every thrust into him. Fuck it, he might break the table at that rate and he wasn’t patient. He kept himself in the other, walking them both to his parents room. “Somewhat feels dirtier in here when it’s just another bed..I’ll wash later..” He growled, separating to throw him onto the bed, making him go on his back to go back to roughly thrusting into him

• Like 1

Kaine's interest was definitely peaked with what Shi had to say next, his eyes darting to his husband. "You've bottomed for Shi and I was never going to hear about it?!" He gasped, more than a little surprised. But more than anything he was just disappointed that Tenmo wasn't going to tell him about it, not going to lie and say that he didn't like the image of that in his head. Though he was definitely struggling to see Tenmo as a bottom or Shi even taking him up on it. That didn't mean that he didn't find that thought oddly satisfying though, looking beneath the two. Even Alise was surprised, her eyes on Shi who was a bit pink in the face. Kaine nudged her in the side, "See? Both of our husband's were keeping some juicy secrets from us!" He complained a little. Eyes instantly moving back to Tenmo, "Who else did you have sex with that I wasn't going to hear about?" He questioned curiously.

Asahi's hand fisted against the table, the creaking of the table underneath him just seemed to make it more intense since the sounds of the creaking just seemed to echo with the pleasured sounds Ash was getting out of him. What he wasn't expecting was the other to pull him up, stay inside him and walk him from the kitchen to Kaine and Tenmo's room. A soft blush sprouting up on his face, unable to help but moan at the feeling. "I think having sex in your parents bed is always going to feel dirtier." Asahi admitted as they finally slipped apart only for Ash to throw him onto the bed like he was nothing before being back inside him, thrusting roughly. He gasped and shuddered in pleasure, squirming from the intense feeling running his nails down the other's back.

“We were drunk…very drunk!” Tenmos eyes peaked out from the cushion, his face from what could be seen was terribly red. “Not exactly like Shi was one to just have sex with anybody, you should have heard him growling that it felt soooo good, doing anything I wanted” Tenmo said back, wanting to make Shi embarrassed further for bringing it up. “Very drunk…” Shi mumbled, looking at anything else but Tenmo. “No one you know about love, it was mainly Otso” Tenmo coughed, Shi scratching the back of his neck.

Ash growled in delight at feeling the nails rake down his back, only making him want to keep going. He loved the others little gasps and cries, pulling him into a hungry kiss. “Love you Asahi..” He growled against the others lips, hands firm on the others hips to make sure he was going into him nice and deep

Kaine smirked at his husband when Tenmo said that they had been very drunk, while he didn't doubt it, especially since Shi didn't seem like the type that didn't mean he wasn't curious. He reached out, fingers brushing lovingly over his husband's red cheek, chuckling as Tenmo decided to embarrass Shi this time. His head tilted to the side slightly as Tenmo said that it was no one he knew about and how it was mainly Otso. "But that means there were people I don't know about?" He questioned while repeating a bit of his husband's response. It wasn't like he was upset or anything, hell, he had sex before Tenmo too and occasionally with his husband's permission still did with meals. It would be highly selfish of him to get upset or be angry about anyone Tenmo had previously been with. Kaine was just incredibly curious about his husband's previous partners. Especially since the whole thing with Shi came as a surprise.

Alise couldn't help but laugh a little seeing how embarrassed her husband was now, she gently pat his leg. "Well, aren't we just learning a bunch of new things about each other." She mused looking between Tenmo and Kaine to her husband. More than a little interested about that night, though she wouldn't ask anything about it considering how embarrassed both Tenmo and Shi had become. While teasing their partner was definitely something Kaine loved doing she didn't necessarily feel the same. She enjoyed learning these little things but never pressed for them either. "I think it's cute that you two had a drunk night of passion together. Though, I can't say I am entirely surprised, with hormones and all I am sure drunk nights that ended in sex happened pretty often in the pack." She thoughtfully mused.

"L-love you too, Ash." Asahi managed to gasp out, the deep thrusts making it hard for him to focus on speaking. The pleasure rising quickly again, it was hard for it not too with how deep Ash was sinking, squirming underneath him. He pulled Ash's face to his and caught his lips in a deep kiss, able to muffle the flood of pleasured sounds coming out of him a little in the kiss. Wrapping one arm around Ash's shoulders, his other hand slipping into the other's hair. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Plenty...Shi over here was not one exactly having sex left and right. So many of the females and males wanted to get with Shi but guy was stone cold to advances. Who doesn't love the cold mysterious silent type?" Tenmo smirked, feeling a bit less embarrassed after a short amount of time being embarrassed. "You would not believe how many of the wolves were jealous you were able to win moody over there, much less get him to dance, speak, spend close proximity or intimate time with and then marry. I don't know how you did it" he laughed, Shi staring him down with faint tinted cheeks. "Well, it is cool to reminisce about our lives, even in embarrassing. Shi over here was glad Otso met someone too in Bryan, once he got past the whole hate vampires deal. Makes us wonder what the next generation is going to end up doing at this rate with how much things have changed now" Tenmo smiled sweetly.

Ash allowed the other to capture his lips in a deep kiss, feeling the slight vibration of the others moans against his lips. He growled happily, not even thinking of slowing his pace for even a moment. Even with the sturdiness, he could feel the shifting of the bed underneath them a bit with every thrust. Asashi made him feel incredible physically and mentally, looking forward to a long happy life together with him

• 2 weeks later...

"We all know I certainly do." Alise laughed at the mention of who doesn't love the cold mysterious silent type. She definitely did, from the very beginning there had been something about how silent and distant Shi was from the moment they met that drew her in and made her want to know more. The fact that she had not only gotten a dance with him but had managed to get him to speak to her was definitely an added bonus. She loved her silent mysterious husband and now found him to be anything but cold. Not to her and their twins anyway. "What can I say? A girl has her ways." She mused turning to her husband and flashing Shi a large loving smile. "Just takes the right girl to melt his rather big heart." She teased him a little seeing the slight red tint to his cheeks. Leaning over she kissed him quickly before turning back to Tenmo and Kaine. "What about you though? Got our rabbit to keep it in his pants and commit to one person. Never thought I'd see the day Kaine ended up with anyone." She laughed making Kaine cough. "I don't recall this being about me." Kaine chimed in.

Asahi couldn't keep his pleasured moans and gasps at bay, capturing his fiancé's lips in a kiss was the best way to not just stem the flow of pleasured sounds but ground him a little as well. The pleasure was intense and it was hard for him to even think or breath, the kiss offering him something else to focus on than just the insistent and intense flood of pleasure. The fact that they could feel the bed shifting underneath of them with each of his future husband's powerful thrusts didn't bother him. Knowing that if the bed was sturdy enough to handle Ash's parents it was sturdy enough to handle them. He dragged his nails down the other's back, crying out Ash's name as he was brought to another powerful orgasm, wolf ears going back as he shudders and gasps.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

“Oh come on darling, I need to know much more about you, you found out so much about my own life from teasing. I should only get to learn some embarrassing about you love” Tenmo winked, kissing the others cheek. He was happy for Shi as they had kept talking, never thinking Shi would be with anyone. He never thought Shis heart would be warmed and glad someone out the time Shi deserved..and wonderful little twins. “Was i the one you decided to commit with now?” He teased playfully.

——

Asahis moans were driving him mad along with the others lips on his own. He didn’t think he could take much more of the others sweet lips and noises, his own thrusts growing more desperate. A few quiet curses of delight from the nails on his back and he ended up having a powerful orgasm into the love of his life. He painted a few times as he rode out his orgasm, his cat like tail wrapping around as much as possible on the others leg

Kaine met his husband's gaze when Tenmo said that he needed to know more about him since he found out so much about his own life from teasing. "You certainly do not." He replied giving Alise a look telling her to keep her mouth shut. The fact that his husband wanted to learn embarrassing things about him wasn't surprising after what he managed to learn about the other man tonight. That didn't mean he wanted him to learn these embarrassing things about him in the company of others even if he was sure that Alise would tell Shi later if she didn't go ahead and blurt it all out right now. "I don't think you should." He commented still blushing a little, his eyes meeting his husband's as Alise was giving a smirk stating she could just blurt it out anyway.

"Oooh definitely! I have to say Tenmo I think most of the coven, at least the male members have seen your husband naked and in some interesting situations. That makes you and Shi or your relationship with Otso as a hormonal teen look rather tame!" Alise chimed in making Kaine turn a darker shade of red. "Shut up, Alise!" Kaine whined reaching out to put his hand over her mouth before she had a chance to say anything else. Hell, with the way he had been before Tenmo he could probably say the same thing about the town near the coven house as well. Not that Tenmo didn't know that he often liked to have sex with his food for it changed how their blood tasted, but he didn't need him to come and realize how often it actually happened. Considering he really hadn't done it much since they had met. At this point Alise was pulling Kaine's hand away from her mouth with a devious smirk, "Even your new Daddy has seen it!" Alise proudly stated with a smirk making it so Kaine could have died at that moment. "Alise!" He groaned quite red now. "That's not fair! I don't have embarrassing sex stories about you!" Kaine whined. Alise had actually been really good keeping that side of her existence under wrap, he couldn't recall hearing or seeing anything embarrassing about it to share with Shi to make up for what she was doing to him.

Whines and gasps escaped him into the kiss from how sensitive and overwhelmed he felt as his fiance's thrusts became more desperate. At least it meant Ash was close to his release too considering he had just had his own. Shuddering and moaning as Ash had a powerful orgasm, groaning softly, feeling rather full of his husband's seed. His thigh quivered slightly from the soft fur of Ash's tail as it wrapped around his leg more. Breathlessly Asahi looked up at his husband, giving him a loving smile. "If this is how we are celebrating just the engagement I can only imagine how intense it will be on our wedding night." He purred. Not able to miss out on the chance to tease Ash but also voice that he was definitely enjoying how they were celebrating.