An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

She had never seen Yuki this happy before, eager to hang out with someone and Shi was thinking something similar. Their boys both had someone that wanted to spend quality time with and it was rather heartwarming. “Well then, you can join us  at the library. I’m sure Yuki would enjoy doing a class without his counselor and the library is a place they enjoy” she grinned and Yuki grinned harder. “They got cool books there about science I like. I made a volcano once!” He beamed happily

—-

“Your dads will be proud” She smiled, eager to walk home with him while also wanting to share the good news with her parents. She would get to watch the other In all his games so he was eager

"That sounds great. I'm sure Kai would really like that." Alise agreed with a bright smile herself. She was sure that going to the library for a sign language class would be something that Kai would really enjoy. That and she could take him to look at the books before or after the class and let him get a couple to bring home. The way the pair were smiling at each other made her really happy. Having truly been concerned about their son's ability to find friends with how quiet and introverted he tended to be. It really did seem like it was a fated match for the two to not only having been put in the same class as each other but be sat next to each other. "I can already see them being the best of friends for a long time." She told Yuki's mom as she turned back to the other woman.

"So will yours." Ren replied with a smile. Knowing that Solaria's dad's would also be proud that she had made the cheerleading squad. More than anything he was pleased that this meant he'd be getting to see Solaria in her cheerleading outfit more close up instead of watching from the stands. Knowing if he had not gone out for football that he still would have gone to the games just to see and support her. The fact that he was on the team only made things better, since it'd allow him to continued to show off for her.

• Thanks 1

“I truly hope so..I’m..Im happy Yuki made a friend. I do hope they stay friends” She seemed a bit misty eyed but still smiled at the boys who seemed happy to go back to coloring, smiles on both their faces. “I hope they will have a good year and I do hope they have the same teacher next year too. With so many kids in the school, the odds…” She waved her hand, not wanting to worry about such a thing

—-

“Race Ya!” Solaris grinned, knowing she would lose but just wanted to run through the woods with Ren. They finally broke the treeline to home, knowing the other would be more happy to be his normal form and happier to seemingly show off more to her

"I hope so too." Alise admitted with a small smile. She did really hope that the boys would have each other again next year, but she knew that with the amount of kids that it would be unlikely. Not just that but at some point they were bound to not have the same teacher regardless. All she could do was hope that even if they didn't that they'd stay friends. "Even if they don't we'll still get the two of them together for playdates and I am sure they'll spend recess together." She expressed. Feeling sure that Kai and Yuki would make it work even if they didn't have the same teacher. The likelihood of either of them meeting another person that seemed like such a good match was slim to none. She'd do her part to make sure they still got to see each other and hang out, regardless of them being in different classes as they got older. If the pair grew apart at some point well... at least she will know that she did what she could to help them stay friends for as long as possible.

The smirk that crossed his face when she said that and took off had Ren happily running after her. Of course it was easy for him to take the lead and all but sometimes he liked giving her the chance. At first he just kept pace with her, though as they reached the treeline to home he put in just a bit of extra speed to make it first. Happily dropping his stuff on the ground and changing into a panther just so he could flop into the grass and roll around on it. The cool grass feeling nice after the race and the tryouts.

“Of course! I had not seen him this happy with anyone so I hope fostering the friendship will build it strong even into them getting older” she smiled as Yuki was eagerly telling Kai about the library and all the cool books he had read in it. She never heard him talk this much before..It made her heart flutter. “A-and they had a book all about the moon and the planets and-“ He continued to talk, letting Yuki continue as much as the kids wanted. With how much he spoke now, he didn’t want to discourage him. “Let’s bring out some snacks Hmm? I can grab one of the cookies we brought?”

—-

“You..cheat..!” Solaria laughed as she dropped her things and laid down in the grass next to him. She caught her breathe as she continued to giggle in delight, loving how they could still act this silly even as high schoolers. She loved having these sweets moments and not everything being all academic in life

"I'm sure it will." Alise said watching as the boys continued to color. Kai was happily listening to Yuki talk about the library and all of the cool books he had read there as they were coloring. Chiming in occasionally to ask follow up questions or to express his own interest in what was being said. Alise had made the day for the pair to spend as much time together as either of them wanted since she knew this was something both boys had really needed. Hence why she had gotten Otso and Bryan to take Annabelle for the day. Not wanting to rush either of the boys and just let them enjoy being in the company of their friend without the schedule of school or the rush of a time limit. Snacks was something Kai was also eager for them to break into. To him nothing was better than coloring, talking and snacks with his new best friend. Or really his only best friend since the only friend he had really had until school was his sister. Well, aside from other family members. It was nice to have a friend that was just his though.

"Do not." Ren mused when Solaria said he cheats. A smirk appearing on his feline muzzle as they both relaxed in the grass. Shifting a little he rested his head on her arm and purred happily. Tail lazily swishing in the grass, his green eyes watching her. This was nice, he loved being able to play around and be a bit childish with her still. Their age didn't stop them from having fun and he was glad to see it wasn't a problem. School was stressful enough, these moments where they could just have fun and act however they wanted made it a lot easier to deal with. After a few minutes he nuzzled her gently before he was getting up and moving over to a nearby tree, using it to stretch and scratch on a bit. He of course had his favorite scratching tree, they were great to use to stretch out and keep his claws nice and sharp. Natures natural scratching posts.

• Like 1

“My mama makes celery sticks with little raisins and o-peanut b-b-butter a-and it looks like ants! I can do it now all by myself if I use a spoon!” Yuki said excitedly and it made his mother chuckle. “He loves making stuff too, he likes it at home because there isn’t a crazy amount of kids working with him. It’s harder to focus when doing it in class” she nodded as Yuki nibbles on a cookie 

—-

“Do too!” She teased playfully as she soon stood up, gathering the books she set aside. She quietly watched Ren get his back scratches in, a few of his muscles in this form stretching out. She could imagine those muscles in his other form..making her blush as she continued to clean up

Ren purred when she playfully teased him more, he finished stretching before moving back towards her as she continued to gather the things she had put aside. Rubbing up against her leg before he was changing back and grabbing his things. A small amused smile on his face seeing her blush. He really did love seeing that, finding it quite flattering for her even if he found her attractive regardless of the blush. Ren was glad that it was the weekend, but more than that he was excited for the coming sports season and being able to see Solaria in her cheerleading uniform more.

"I can understand that. I'm sure it's quite distracting with a bunch of other kids around." Alise voiced. Understanding easily how Yuki liked it at home where there weren't so many kids and all the noise and distractions that came with them. "Well, one of these times we get them together we'll have to let them make something." She added thinking that was a good idea. Usually it was Annabelle who'd help her in the kitchen but she was sure that Kai wouldn't mind helping Yuki in the kitchen instead. Learn something new from his friend and let Yuki shine a little. She wanted to encourage her son's friend to do the things he enjoyed with them as well and thought this was another nice way for the pair to bond.

Kai was sneaking his Daddy a piece of fruit when he thought Mommy and Yuki's Mom weren't paying attention. Then he was munching on a piece of fruit too listening to Yuki talk about what he was able to make. "That's cool! My sister likes to help Mommy in the kitchen." Kai replied thinking it was pretty cool that his friend was able to make them with a spoon. He didn't really do much in the kitchen, usually curled up doing something with his Daddy while Annabelle helped Mommy.

“Hello there Ren, back already? Oh, hello Solaria” Tenmo smiled as he waved at the pair, and Solaris smiled back in return. “So I made the cheer team aaaaand” She smiled wide as she tugged on Rens arm. “Rens on the football teaM!” She couldn’t help but say happily, squeezing his arm happily. “You..Football? Welll good for you, getting out there! Don’t cause trouble okay?” Tenmo smiled proudly at his integrating, watching them go upstairs. She smiled happily, setting down her homework bag. “It’s been such a good day!” She beamed in joy

—-

“It’s fun..” Yuki said with a small little smile, giggling when he saw the other sneaking the dog a snack. He wouldn’t tell Kais mom and get him in trouble, unless their dog was allowed to have snacks? But the dog seemed nice enough, quiet for the most part but nice. “Thanks for the snacks Kais mom! Can we make snacks together next time?!” He asked eagerly before turning to Kai. “If..that’s okay…”

"Yeah." Ren replied with a small smile, back home and happy to be out of the town. His smile grew when Solaria told his dads that she had made the cheer team, though he blushed a little when she happily told them about him making the football team while squeezing his arm happily. He was still very pleased he had made the team, finding it a nice way to be able to show off for Solaria while also seeing it as a chance to admire her more in her cheerleading outfit. When he was told not to cause any trouble he nodded, "I won't." He promised Tenmo. Knowing what he meant by that, he'd behave himself. Only intending to use enough of his strength and speed to keep at the top and to show off a bit to Solaria. Nothing more, having no intention of causing problems or getting into trouble. Kaine watched the pair head upstairs before his eyes moved to his husband, "Well... football is a good way for him to release some of that full moon tension and energy. As long as he keeps himself in check." He commented though he felt sure that their son would do just fine.

Alise smiled at Yuki when he asked her if next time they could make snacks together, "Of course you two can. I think it'd be fun." She replied turning her gaze to Kai. Kai was nodding and agreed, "Yeah, I wouldn't mind making snacks with you, Yuki." He told the other. Kai was more than happy to do what Yuki wanted the next time they got together since he had chosen coloring this time. If his friend wanted to make snacks together next time he'd happily join him and do his best to help out.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

“I am sure they will do just fine love. He has been rather good about his form and maybe this sport will help him have an outlet for all his feelings at school” Tenmo smiled warmly, kissing the others cheek. “Now stop being cute or I’ll have to use you as an outlet..again..” He hummed with a low growl.

—-

Yukis mother loved seeing the bright smile on his face, an eagerness to hang out with someone and a promise of likely many more play dates. “I’ll have to give you and Shi my number sometime, no, you have mine already. I’ll have to give Shi-“ She stoped when the ‘dog’ got up with a piece of paper, dropping a written phone number in front of her. “Someone’s a smart boy” She smiled, patting his head

"Yeah... I know you're right." Kaine replied turning his gaze from the doorway where the kids had disappeared from and back to his husband. Knowing that Tenmo was right and that Ren would be just fine. He couldn't help but worry about their boys though, tending to worry a bit too much about them. Purring happily at the kiss to his cheek he gave the other man a small smirk when he spoke again. "You and I both know I can't stop being cute, besides, the kids are home so you have to behave yourself regardless." He teased. Turning his head to catch the other's lips in a quick kiss before he was slipping away.

"Incredibly smart." Alise mused not surprised that Shi had already had a written number ready to give to her and upon hearing them discuss numbers had gotten up to get it and give it to her. She was happy that Kai and Yuki both were excited by the prospect of more playdates together and it'd be great to have them get together more. Thinking that once they were more acquainted she could in short periods have Annabelle around until Yuki was used to her so they could eventually have him for sleepovers. Something Alise was sure the pair would enjoy more but not something she would be more than happy to do.

“No fair…” Tenmo huffed as he was happy to even had the control he had right now. He was verbal and managing to stay in a human form. “Maybe I just want to say who cares and bend you over again? They know we fuck” He whispered teasingly, giving his ass a smack as he walked away. It was hard to not jump him on the spot.

—-

-Do we have to go home yet..? I don’t want to go- Yuki was using asl to say to his mother who warmly smiled. “We have to go home at some point dear. We need to eat dinner and you need to get to sleep in your own bed tonight. I am sure there will be plenty of time to do another play date soon. Say goodbye to Kai” His mother smiled sweetly, it warming her heart almost when he seemed teary eyed with a reluctant “…Bye Kai…”

Kaine playfully rolled his eyes when Tenmo spoke, knowing very well how aware the other's were of them having sex. He groaned and gave his husband a heated look when his ass was smacked before the other walked away. "You can have me all you want later. At least try to make it until after dinner." Kaine replied. Trying to get his mind focused back on what he was going to make the group for dinner. Knowing already that Tenmo was showing great restraint just to stay human and verbal. 

Kai was reluctant to see Yuki go, having enjoyed spending a day with his friend outside of school. It was much nicer since there weren't a bunch of other kids being loud and rowdy around them. "Bye, Yuki." Kai said with a small frown but knew they'd get together again soon for another playdate. When they were gone and it was just him and his parents he got excited again running over to his Daddy. "Daddy! I got my tail! I get to be a wolf like Daddy!" He said excitedly. Causing his little tail to reappear from his excitement and wagging quickly behind him. Only causing Kai to be even happier. Alise letting out a soft laugh at how happy it made him and how the excitement was very out of character for their son. It did make her happy to see though, but she couldn't help but think about how it had been Kai's feelings about having Yuki over and hanging out that had caused her son's wolf to make its first appearance. The tail was a start, she wasn't sure how long it'd be before it'd be a full change. 

“You’re lucky you’re cute!” Tenmo called out with a chuckle, having enough restraint on himself to not go chasing after him anyway. He just had to keep himself together for a few more hours..hours..that was going to be forever! But he was fine..he was going to manage this.

—-

Shi couldn’t help his excitement and proud state of being, his little daddy’s boy was turning out to be a wolf just like him! He would have loved him just as much of he hadn’t but it felt like it only further cemented Kai as a little mini me. “That’s my boyyyyy!” He couldn’t help but yell happily, nuzzling him with a happy tail wag. Shi looked up at his wife with as much of a look of pride as a wolf form could muster

Smirking slightly Kaine kept his attention on the dinner he was making. Trying to make sure that he made one big enough for everyone knowing with it being the full moon that his boys would be hungrier than usual. That also meant he made the meal more meat heavy, though he tried to ensure that he had lighter options for Solaria and himself as well. While he definitely enjoyed meaty foods he didn't always want something so heavy. It took him awhile to finish cooking all of the food, though having Solaria and Asahi present kept both their boys occupied enough that he didn't have to worry about them trying to sneak food as he cooked which helped speed the process along a bit. It wasn't until he had all of the food on the table with plates set around that he finally called everyone down for dinner.

Kai happily hugged his wolf Daddy when he was nuzzled before he was turning his head wanting to see his own tail better. He was excited by the idea of being a wolf like Daddy and he wanted to try to see what color his fur was though as he turned to try to see his tail he really just walked in a circle causing Alise to laugh. "There is a mirror up stairs, Kai. Go look there." She told her son with an amused look on her face. Then her eyes turned to Shi, "I'll get dinner going. Otso should be bringing Annabelle home soon." 

• Thanks 1

“Coming!” Solaria called down, closing up her book. “I guess we will be seeing each other during school hours more often with football and cheerleading?” She chuckled, more than happy to spend even more time with him at school and at home. She just loved spending the time with him in general! He was very sweet and grew into his body over the years, he does so well in school for all that he has had to learn!

—-

Shi nodded, looking up at Alise. “If you tell anyone I did all that…no one would believe you anyway..” He sort of smirked before curling up on the couch for a bit, having to be so energetic was rather exhausting. How did Otso-speaking of..He thought as he could hear his daughter outside of the door. “Daddy momma, I saw the penguins and the giraffes and-and a biiiiiiiiig elephant!” She said gleefully, Otso in tow behind her in wolf form.

"It did seem that way. It'll be more fun like that." Ren admitted with a smile. Closing his text book and heading down to dinner with her. Actually finding he liked the idea of sports more when it ensured more time with Solaria.

Asahi groaned and stretched a little hearing Kaine calling everyone for dinner. Blue eyes moving up to Ash's face as he lifted his head, "Come on sexy. I need more than just you in me." He teased getting up to put on some clothes. As much as he wouldn't mind spending the night locked away with his fiance, especially with them both in heat, he still wanted and needed some food too. That and the smells of what Kaine had cooked were already making his mouth water. 

"How fun! Did you behave for Uncle Otso and Uncle Bryan?" Alise said coming out of the kitchen to greet the pair. Her eyes moving to Otso, "Thank you again for watching her. Kai had a great time with his new friend." Kai had gone back to coloring after looking at his tail in the mirror upstairs. Excited to have a wolf like his Daddy, Kai wanting to be just like him. When Annabelle came home with Uncle Otso Kai happily greeted the pair, "Uncle! I got a tail like you and Daddy!" He told Otso excitedly. His little tail still present and wagging happily as he turned to show his uncle. 

• 3 weeks later...

Solaria sat down happily, eager to talk with Ren some more about their day and to his parents about sports. She was used to the wolves being in heat by now so Asahis and Ash’s appearance being slightly disshuffled didn’t bother her. They were quite happy after being engaged after all. Rens father, as usual during his heats, was over Kaine more so than they normally are. She could only wonder what a heat actually felt like.

“I think I would do just fine..” Asahi grumbled with a small smirk. He had every intention of claiming him again when they were done with their meals. He managed to dress himself, presentable enough, right on Ash’s side as they headed downstairs for dinner

—-

Otso yelped and ram around the house happily, giving Kais face a big lick and batting at the others tail. A small growl from Shi that seemed to tell him to calm down made Otso calm down a bit but he still wagged his tail in excitement. “I was good, promise! I even went to the petting zoo! Uncle Bryan kept whispering but he had fun and Uncle Otso was alllllways by Uncle Bryan!”

Asahi couldn't help but smirk a little at Ash's reply, watching the other get dressed and making himself presentable enough. At this point they didn't put as much effort into hiding what they were up to as they had in the beginning of their relationship. Everyone knew they were together and his fiance's family knew they were engaged. There really was nothing to hide. Especially with as much time as they were spending together. Though he did run a hand through his hair in an attempt to make it appear less messy.

Kaine was happy to have everyone settled down for dinner, having made sure he made more than enough to fill up everyone with it being the full moon, settling at the table once he set the last plate of food down, letting everyone grab what they wanted instead of even trying to portion things out. He enjoyed hearing about school from Solaria and Ren as well, and talking about sports with everyone. Everyone talking together and enjoying each other's company, knowing that after dinner Ash and Asahi would definitely disappear again and that he'd have a harder time keeping his husband patient with his heat.

Kai laughed when his uncle licked his face and batted at his tail, happy to have a tail like his Daddy and Uncle and wanting to show it to everyone. He laughed a little when his Daddy growled to have his Uncle calm down a little, his own tail still wagging happily. Kai moved back over to his Daddy, giving his wolf Daddy a big hug while Mommy was listening to Annabelle tell her about her day. "I'm glad you had fun with Uncle Bryan and Otso." Alise told her daughter with a loving smile. Gently patting Annabelle's head she turned back to Otso giving him a small smile, "Bryan didn't walk you too back? What's he up too?" She asked not used to seeing Otso without the other. Turning to Annabelle she gave her another smile, "Why don't you go get washed up for dinner?"

Asahi did have enough manners to not be rushing off and trying to get out faster..as much as he wanted to. It helped his fathers cooking was the way it was, plentiful and delicious. He worked up a appetite today and was happy to replenish himself, going between that and making sure Ash ate enough.

“I’m sorry to rush off but I better be getting home now. I do want to enjoy my bed for a little bit tonight” She chuckled, knowing her fathers will be just as busy with it being a full moon and she did need her own rest. “Thank you for dinner and you better get to sleep at a decent hour Ren” she playfully shoved his shoulder

—-

"Said….sur….prise” Otso had to focus harder on speaking in his full moon human form, still very wired up and excited to see his nephew have their tail. Bryan had said he had a surprise of some kind and to go to the house without him to drop her off, despite a protest and whimpering from him at first. He trusted Bryan with whatever it would be. Annabelle clamored happily up the stars with a big smile, Shi stretching out with a loud yawn

A soft chuckle escaped Asahi when Ash seemed to go from focusing on replenishing himself to making sure he was eating his fill. Knowing very well why his fiance doing so and finding it amusing. Blue eyes admiring his fiance as a smile appeared on his face. He playfully teased Ash as they were eating.

At the mention of Solaria wanting to get home and sleep in her own bed tonight Kaine nodded in understanding. "Of course, I'm sure you'll enjoy sleeping in your own bed. Maybe Ren should walk you home?" Kaine questioned. Not wanting to imply she was incapable of walking home alone but it was also the full moon and getting later. He'd feel better knowing that he had at least suggested it even if she declined.

The mention of a surprise had Alise chuckling, "Oh I don't doubt he does." She mused. Kai was now relaxing with his Daddy, petting his wolf Daddy as the other yawned. Alise ushered the pair towards the table, turning back to Otso and gently patting his head. "Make sure you say hi to Bryan for us, we appreciate you both watching Solaria today. We'll have to have you both over for dinner soon."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ash let out a tiny little huff at the teasing but smirked as he knew the second the meal was over, the other would be paid back for all the teasing.

“Oh! If Ren wants to, I would love the walk home.. or the run. You should have seen how fast he ran when I thought I would be late to try outs. Thought the world was a blur for a second” She chuckled as she grabbed her bag, making sure she had everything before she left.

—-

Otso yelped happily in his wolf form, quick to dart off. He wanted to see the two loves of his life, his kitten and his husband. He was too excited for the surprise to sit still any longer, running off in the direction of home.

Shi watched the other go out the door, nudging his twins to go get ready for bed. A sneaky little smack of Alises butt with his paw was snuck in when the kids weren’t looking

A small smirk and chuckle escaped Asahi hearing the other's little huff and seeing the smirk he got. It was far too fun to tease his fiance sometimes but he knew that Ash didn't mind the teasing. Especially since he always got him back for it when they were alone. Which definitely encouraged him to tease the other man more. Though he also tried to do his best to keep it more tame and not do it as much when others were around.

Ren looked towards Solaria when she said that she would love for him to walk her home, the mention of or a run caused him to laugh. "Couldn't let you be late." He mused thoughtfully. He hadn't been about to let her be late for tryouts, especially when he was a little too eager to see her cheering in her uniform. After she made sure she had all of her things he stood up from the table and headed out with her. "Do you want to walk? Or did you want me to run you home?" He asked as they stepped off the porch.

Alise smiled as Otso yelped happily before he was quick to dart off, knowing that he was far too excited to get back home to Bryan and Oreo. She gave her husband a knowing look when he managed to sneak a little smack at her butt with his paw when the kids weren't looking. Getting the twins settled in bed she turned to her husband once it was the two of them again, "You're going to have your paws full with little Kai before you know it." She teased her husband. Knowing it wasn't like she wouldn't help but with how their son was Kai was going to be all over Daddy. 

With her son getting his wolf tail though her mind went to little Annabelle, wondering which she'd get first, whether it was her tail too, ears or if it'd be her vampire side. Alise would be happy for them no matter what, but after the talk she had with Annabelle not that long ago she was worried that Kai had finally shown signs of his werewolf side while it seemed their daughter still hasn't shown signs of either.

Edited by Sathenus

“With that..I’m done” Ash said quickly after having his full, the second the other finished, he had him slung over his shoulder and bringing him up to their room to get back at him for teasing him during dinner. “Just like me during my heats..remember our first? I think I was just as eager” He smirked, cheekily groping the other.

”Well..Icant be late getting home..” Solaria laughed, extending her arms for the other to pick her up. “Now let’s run” She laughed some more with a smile

—-

“He will have a beautiful wolf form..We can always try shifting on the next vacation..” Shi mused, wondering if his daughter would show any signs of either side of them anytime soon. “I’ll have my hands full of something else though..tonight..” He purred into her ear, feeling a bit flirty and cheeky. “Why don’t I right now..?” He growled right into her ear, giving her ass a proper squeeze, now in human form.