An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Don’t doubt it...and you better let your little friends know that too. I fully plan on showing my claim over you should someone try anything with either of us” Ash spoke with a low chuckle. “Come come, you know where my shower is” He chuckled, walking with him and figuring he might as well since it’s been a long day

A small smirk appeared on his face when Ash said that he better not doubt it and to let his friends know that too. "Oh? Do you want my friends to test you on that? Because they will." He replied with a laugh. The pack was classic for testing things and he knew if he told anyone that then they would deliberately see if they could make Ash follow through with it. Humming happily he followed Ash as they moved towards the shower, chuckling softly as they made it to the bathroom. "Come on, sexy. Let's get washed up." Asahi said with a smile, already stripping his shirt and stepping into the shower, turning the water on.

“And I will follow through...are you saying I won’t bend you over in front of them and take them in front of you? Or is the idea of being taken in front of them something you get off on? If they don’t believe me, they can test it themselves” He smirked, watching as the other stepped into the shower. “You always make it hard to not take you when watching you all naked and wet like that” He purred, soon stripping and joining him in the showers 

Asahi blushed slightly at Ash's words. "No, I believe you would definitely do that." He admitted with a soft groan, trying his best not to think about it too much. "I don't know what you're talking about." He added at the mention of the idea being taken in front of them something that got him off. Refusing to acknowledge that it really did do that. Being in the shower and under the water let him be distracted and focus on himself at least until he heard Ash speaking again, causing him to smirk and chuckle. "Is there anything I do that doesn't turn you on?" Asahi teased playfully.

“None I can think of..Youre attractive and my mate. Anything you do can turn me on..” He smirked back as he focused on the shower. If they were alone, he would have been very tempted to take him in the shower..but he was trying to show some restraint. They got lucky not getting caught in the hallway

There was no denying the amusement on his face when Ash said that there wasn't anything he could think of that he could do to turn his mate on. It was kind of sweet really but he also wasn't surprised, it seemed like every time they turned around they were having sex again. Not that Asahi remotely minded! Things between them were really strong and intense and every time they had sex it was amazing and intense. All something he really enjoyed. Those thoughts caused his smirk to grow before he was turning and leaning up, giving Ash a deep loving kiss. Then he was running his hands over that sexy toned torso, really loving every opportunity he had to admire that gorgeous body. "Don't worry, sexy. I feel the same way about you." Asahi said his smirk growing.

“I would certainly hope so...” Ash purred, watching the other turn around and soon capture his lips in a sweet kiss. “All yours” He smirked, letting the other touch him as much as he liked. He couldn’t think of anytime he didn’t like being touched, Asahi being an important person to him now. He could easily distract him and keep him calm, even when he was in the town. 

Smiling Asahi continued to run his hands over that gorgeous body, knowing that Ash didn't remotely mind. "All mine." Asahi agreed with a small growl as his eyes moved to meet Ash's. Leaning up he caught the other's lips in another loving kiss. "Let's wash up before we both get too tempted." He whispered on the other's lips before pulling away. Grabbing the body wash he started to wash himself up, knowing if he focused on Ash any longer he'd become far to aroused and tempted to keep this as just a shower.

“You know me all too well...know us far too well I should say” Ash said with a low purr, knowing if they held each other’s focus for too long, he would want his voice echoing over the bathroom walls. It was hard enough to not hear the full volume of the others moans. He worked on his hair, making sure he put in plenty as he liked showers and shampooing more with the other in it

Chuckling Asahi continued to focus on washing up, knowing that Ash was only really taking his time because they were showering together. Asahi had learned quickly that Ash wasn't the biggest fan of such things and normally showered quickly to deal with it as little as possible. When they showered together the man seemed to enjoy them more, even if his fear of water still made it not as enjoyable for Ash as it was for most people. After he finished washing up he turned to his boyfriend and flashed a smile. "I think this is the quickest shower we've ever had together." He mused stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around his waist.

”i suppose it was, I’m also trying not to focus on touching you so I’m less likely to spend more time than necessary in there. I do not know how you tolerate water constantly hitting you at such a pressure” Ash was quick to step out, grabbing a towel and drying his head and face first to make himself feel more comfortable. He didn’t bother wrapping it around his waist for the time being

"True, I suppose trying not to focus on touching each other had definitely made it much quicker." Asahi mused thoughtfully. At the mention of Ash not knowing how he tolerated water constantly hitting him at such a pressure he couldn't help but laugh. "It's quite relaxing and refreshing honestly." He admitted though he understood why Ash did not feel the same way about it. "I know you're not a fan of water but maybe I could get you in a bath with me, you might find that more pleasant if we're doing it together." Asahi suggested knowing one way or the other he was getting that sexy werecat of his in a bath with him even if he had to wrestle him in there. Though he knew in a wrestling match Ash would definitely win.

“How you find that relaxing baffles me...” Ash said with a tiny huff as he fully dried himself with the towel. He was not too sure about willingly getting in a bath but it was with Asahi so it was rather conflicting. “One benefit is I guess this stuff makes you smell good, even if not an earthy smell” He said, sniffing the Others neck 

Asahi chuckled as Ash was sniffing his neck, knowing that there was a particular scent that his mate liked on him and the body wash and shampoo they had definitely didn't have that scent. "Maybe I can take you into town and we'll see if we can find earthier scents if you want." He suggested knowing that there were some companies that made more earthy scents. But he wasn't sure if those would exactly please Ash either. Turning his head he kissed the other's jaw and gave him a loving smile. "I know you don't enjoy the showers and baths or find them relaxing but maybe over time you'll start to enjoy them a bit more."

“I guess that can work...Smelling like me would be a better benefit. These just smell funny” Ash huffed, resting his head on the others shoulder. He liked it more when the other had more natural scents or his own scent over his body. “I’ll try my best..” He said with a low grumble, moving to go back to his room

Asahi gave Ash a small reassuring smile, running his fingers through the other's hair lovingly as As was resting his head on his shoulder. "I know love, we'll find a scent you like better." He promised following Ash back into his room and happily making himself comfortable on his mate's bed. Smiling up at him as he held his arms out for his mate to join him knowing that Ash wouldn't even hesitate. "I love my big kitty." Asahi purred with a smirk, loving that he could call Ash that.

Ash did not even hesitate to climb into bed with Asahi, the other never needing to really ask that of him. He always did so willingly, preferring his warmth in his bed. While he would not be a fan of anyone else calling him that, Asahi could call him his big kitty and get away with it. He stuck his tongue out but curled into him with a loud purr

Ash curling into him with a loud purr after sticking his tongue out caused Asahi to chuckle. Lovingly nuzzling the other man as his eyes drifted shut, enjoying cuddling with Ash. Ever since they had become mates he hated sleeping alone, craving the warmth of Ash's body in the bed with him and he had learned quickly that Ash felt the same in regards to him. Snuggled up with his mate it was easy for him to fall asleep, and sleep peacefully.

Ash found that sleep came easy to him when it was at Asahis side. While Ren always brought him comfort, Asahi brought the same comforts to him. He didn’t have a care in the works at the others side. Sleep soon overtook him, arms wrapped right around the other

The rest of the weekend passed pretty quickly and soon they were gathered with the others to celebrate Solaria's birthday. Ren was happy to be spending time outside with Solaria which made Kaine smile as he was helping finish up some last minute preparations. Glad that Ren and Solaria were able to play together while they got the last few things put in their place for the party. His eyes did dart around knowing that Ash was going to show up a little later, he had encouraged their eldest son to come to the party for Solaria even though he was older. Wanting the whole family present for her birthday, even if he didn't stay very long Kaine had insisted he at least show up and spend some time with everyone.

Solaria was beaming happily that she was able to spend some of her birthday with Ren and the rest of the family. She made sure to wear her nicest dress and brushed her hair very nice. She loves birthday parties, everything was so perfect and cake was the best! Presents were nice too of course but she loved seeing everyone. She saw Ash making his way in with Asahi, quickly distracted by her Uncle Shi coming in. “You came too!” she smiled, running up to him and giving him a hug, knowing He would let her do it.

“So..what is a birthday party?” Ash had whispered to Asahi, still unfamiliar with the brightly colored boxes and general aura of the event. He learned enough from watching a lot of television but it was still a bit hard to grasp the concept

Ren was happily spending time with Solaria who he thought looked really stunning in her dress and with her hair brushed really nice. Not that she didn't always look stunning but he found himself admiring her even more than normal. When Ash and Asahi arrived he was quick to greet his brother and the man's mate knowing that Asahi made Ash really happy and having warmed up to the wolf himself. His gaze turned from Ash and Asahi to Shi, Alise and the twins, Ren was more excited to see what his dads were doing than investigate, still not a big fan of babies.

Asahi smiled and glanced towards Ash when he asked what a birthday party is. "It's a party that is thrown to celebrate the day someone is born." He explained as he held his mate's hand. Having greeted Ren warmly when the smaller boy came running over at the sight of them and was quick to wish Solaria a happy birthday. "You guys didn't celebrate when each other was born back in your village?" He asked Ash curiously after Ren had gone running off to his dads.

“We didn’t call it a birthday party, and certainly not with all the colorful boxes and the weird things just floating around in the air” Ash said as he poked his finger at a balloon. “We usually have a big feast but definitely the biggest celebration of ones age was when they come of age as an adult. It celebrates their adulthood” He said and soon Ren came to join them, petting his head and taking him in a hug. “Enjoy yourself this weekend?” He asked with a warm smile, crouching on the ground as more vampires and werewolves came to say their hellos.

“How are the twins doing Alise? Big old Papa bear over here give anyone a chance to spend time with them?” Tenmo teased Shi while Solaria was already sitting on the ground playing peek a boo with the twins and waving a streamer around

Asahi couldn't help but laugh softly as Ash mentioned the colorful boxes and the balloons. "I get it, I know it's pretty different and normally such parties like this is really only for younger kids. Once you reach our age you definitely don't go all out like this anymore." He mused as he looked around at the cute party that had been set up for Solaria. The mention of the biggest celebration of ones age was when they came of age and became an adult had him nodding, not sure how he felt about that but understanding why it would have a bigger celebration than those before it where Ash was from. "I see... so I'm going all out for your birthday. Got it." Asahi said with a determined smirk and nod.

Ren beamed up at Ash happily and nodded, "It was a lot of fun!" The younger boy responded hugging Ash back happily. Shifting closer to the older man as more werewolves and vampires gathered to say their hellos and join the party. Ren was still getting comfortable with the members of the pack and coven and felt safer and more comfortable around Ash or their dads.

Kaine chuckled softly as Tenmo was already teasing Shi when the other werewolf hadn't even been here for five minutes. "Only under intense supervision." Alise replied with a soft laugh of her own before kissing Shi's cheek affectionately. Her husband had allowed some people to spend time with the twins but it was a select few people and it was under some rather intense supervision. "I think the only person whose gotten away with spending time with the twins unsupervised is Otso and only when Shi knows Bryan is too busy to be around." Alise added thoughtfully.

“I am not sure if I should be anticipating it or scared” Ash teased as it seemed the other was determined to give him a celebration. His next birthday would have been when he properly celebrated his coming of age into  adulthood in the island. They are given the choice meat of the hunts that day and usually dancing around a fire before you usually now properly cement and look for your mate. He already found his..and it was in Asahi. He happily kept Ren close to his side.

Shi huffed but knew it to be true. He hadn’t let anyone be alone with his twins but for his wife and that even was if he absolutely had to do something else. His time away from her was already taxing enough and he was too attached to her. Otso was the only person he knew he could trust because he couldn’t hurt anyone even if he tried and he was family to him. He melted a bit when Alise kissed him, the twins seeming amused by Solaria. “Not one for celebrations..” He said quietly but couldn’t let Solaria down and miss her party. He didn’t even show himself much at the very first wedding between the two heads of the wolves and the vampire clan, most didn’t even know he was there. It was only at the next wedding that he showed up