An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Oh it should definitely be a little bit of both!" Asahi replied with a laugh glad that he was going to be able to celebrate this milestone with Ash. Not to mention he definitely had a few things in mind on just how they could celebrate his mate moving into adulthood. The thought alone made a smirk cross his face, already happy and excited for it. His eyes moved to Ren who was staying close to Ash and it made Asahi's gaze soften. Ren had an arm wrapped around Ash as his green eyes darted over all of the people around. Still not used to having so many people present and not feeling that comfortable with it.

"We know, love. Solaria really appreciates you being here though." Alise said patting her husband's arm knowing Shi was not one for celebrations. It was important to Solaria that they were here though and Alise had been more than happy to come celebrate with everyone which meant that Shi was going to come too. She looked over to Solaria who was still playing with the twins and a bright smile appeared on her face, loving the sight of the three of them before her eyes went searching for little Ren. Knowing the young werecat was normally attached to Solaria but finding him instead with Ash. Her amusement was still clear as she looked to Tenmo and Kaine, "Take it as Ren still doesn't like babies, huh?" She mused knowing that Ren was even a fan of Shi and so it had to be the twins as to why he was keeping his distance with both Shi and Solaria here.

“All right then..I’m sure I won’t mind it if it’s with you” Ash said with a warm smile, petting Rens head. He was happy to have a mate to go into his adulthood with, hoping it would be a pleasant celebration. He planned on, well hopefully he could keep his hormones in check, not sure if they would affect anyone in the wolf pack.

“I am!” Solaria chimes in with a happy smile. She finally had gotten up from the twins to give Shi a big happy smile. “Puppy puppy!” She begged for Shi to go into his wolf form. Shi couldn’t resist her birthday request, Hugging the furry form as he ran around with her on his back as she giggled in delight. “Yes, he isn’t fond of babies still. He managed a day at the playground earlier this weekend, wonderful progress” Tenmo smiled happily

"You'll love." Asahi promised with a smile his attention going from Ash back to little Ren who was watching the others at the party while leaning heavily against Ash. It was cute really, he had to admit that he liked the pair were so close. His mind wasn't able to focus on that too much though when it was on Ash and the celebration he'd be planning for him. Then again, he realized he needed to now when exactly he should have the plans done by, so his blue eyes moved up to Ash. "So handsome, how long do I have to plan this celebration for you before you come of age?" He mused.

Alise smiled watching Shi change into his wolf form to run around with Solaria on his back, making her incredibly happy before she was turning back to Tenmo and Kaine. "I'm glad to hear that he made wonderful progress." She admitted knowing their youngest son still had a ways to go. Then another thought came to her and she gave the two an amused look. "When should I be expecting you guys to get a cat? I've heard from Otso and Bryan that Ren and Ash absolutely loved little Oreo."

“My coming of age would be at the end of the month I suppose” Ash said after a moment of thought. He wondered if birthday parties took awhile to plan here or if Asahi had other ideas in mind? He was not sure what to expect when it came to celebrating birthday parties here. He would be happy to have his proper adult teeth in even though his were pretty much adult at that point. His body would properly be ready in embracing his adult hood.

“That matter has been getting discussed between the two of us” Tenmo said as he remembered talking it over with Kaine a short while ago. “I...well...I agree that we can get a cat...I suppose..” He said quietly, knowing it would make his sons happy. “Perhaps as an early Christmas present for them both”

Hearing that it was at the end of the month Asahi nodded, it didn't give him much time to prepare but he knew that he could make something really great for Ash in that time. "Hmm, I can work with that time frame." He mused as he was thinking about all of the things that he could do for Ash. Though he definitely knew that he could get him apples as a snack or a treat but food wasn't the only thing he wanted to focus on either. Asahi also really wanted to focus on them and being mates that night too.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly as Tenmo said that he had agreed that they could get a cat. It was said so quietly that she had a feeling if he said it louder and Ren or Ash heard it that they'd be bombarded by the boys. "I think it's cute that they want a cat so bad. Though I am definitely glad that I won't have to see that first full moon." She admitted giving Kaine a knowing look. Knowing that the other vampire had his hands full on a normal full moon much less one with a cat too.

“Is that enough time 30 or so days?” Ash asked as the other seemed concerned about making it work. “I am sure anything you would have planned will end up wonderfully. I am glad I can spend my coming of age day with you. It will be a wonderful one” He said as he nuzzled the others cheek.

“We might keep the cat locked up in a room for the first full moon while we get used to their smells and they get used to ours. Or for the first few full moons” Tenmo nodded as they would need to look for one that would suit all of them and the boys. They might enjoy a more playful one than a quiet timid one. 

A small smirk appeared on his face as Ash asked if that was enough time, causing him to chuckle. "It's plenty of time, love. I just want to make sure it's and extra special celebration." Asahi told the other man with a bright smile. His smile only seemed to get brighter when Ash told him that he was sure anything that he ended up planning would be wonderful. "I'm glad you think so." He admitted glad to know that Ash felt that way but still wanting to make it special, kissing the other's cheek.

"That would probably be a good idea, for you guys and that cat. Not to mention make it a little easier on Kaine too." Alise agreed with a nod. Knowing that it would be a lot at first and the safety of the cat would be incredibly important during that time. "Does Ash stay home during the full moon? I've heard he's been spending a lot of time with Asahi." She mused glancing towards the pair. Glad that Ash had found someone especially considering she knew that he had really liked Otso and hadn't taken Bryan and Otso's marriage that well.

“On and off, he likes to spend some of them with us but a majority are with Asahi. Or at least it starts off with us and he runs off to him. They have grown rather close over time” Tenmo said with a small smile, happy at the development. “It helped him get over Otso for sure, glued to him and is helping him adjust to the world. Ren is rather fond of Solaria it seems as well” He said with a quiet chuckle. He looked over to his oldest, seeing him smiling and kissing Asahis cheek with an arm lovingly around Ren

Alise followed Tenmo's gaze to where Ash, Asahi and Ren were, a small smile appearing on her face. "That's so cute really. I'm glad he found someone who makes him happy and was able to get over Otso. Nothing's worse than loving someone you can't have." Alise replied watching the three for a moment. She could tell just by watching them that Asahi was great for Ash and even good with Ren. The young boy was held by a loving arm from his brother but was also holding one of Asahi's hands and it was quite adorable to see. Turning back to Tenmo and Kaine she flashed them both a smile. "Really? Ren and Solaria? That's absolutely adorable! You couldn't ask for two sweeter kids either! Not to mention you know Shi is really a big softy for them both which just goes to show how special they both are." Alise said so happy that Ren seemed to have a thing for Solaria and she wondered if the birthday girl returned the feelings.

“Solaria it seemed never had someone her age that she was this close to. And I believe at Otsos wedding they were quite fond of one another as eacht others likely first crushes” Tenmo said with a tiny smile, leaning in to whisper just in case so Ren didn’t overhear. “They kissed in the gardens, they were each other’s first kiss” He said with a bigger smile

"That is so cute!" Alise replied loving to hear that Solaria and Ren had their first kiss at the wedding. She was definitely going to be keeping an eye on the pair now, really hoping that something would happen there even though she knew how rare it was for such young crushes to actually end up as a relationship as they got older. "Nothing is cuter than a first crush!" She added as she looked over to where Solaria and Shi were still darting around and playing. Her eyes then moving to the twins who were still asleep in their car seats.

“I am sure my sister would be a fine young woman and Ren grow into a fine young man” Tenmo hummed with a happy smile, looking as Shi seemed to have enough, plopping on the ground as Solaria giggled happily, moving to get some cake as he walked himself back in wolf form. “Tire you out there big guy? Or you just had enough?” He snickered, patting the furry head

"I agree, Ren and Solaria both will grow into fine teen and adults. I'm looking forward to seeing them get older." Alise agreed with a nod watching as Shi plopped on the ground signaling that their fun was done as Solaria giggled and went off for some cake. It was at this point that Ren finally made an appearance as a panther, nudging the large wolf gently as Tenmo was patting Shi's head. "Aww! Your other fan is saying hi now!" Alise said with a big smile making Kaine laugh glad that Ren had finally pulled himself away from Ash to greet Shi and Alise.

“Come on gramps, you got to get used to kids eventually. Kids love you” Tenmo teased, knowing without Shi talking he is likely thinking ‘They are babies and plus they are mine, there’s a difference’. Shi was not too sure about the panther form this close to him but happily nuzzled and rubbed up against the other. “Might you help us Alise pick out the thing I mentioned one of these days? Shi might not let you out of his sight long enough to do so” He chuckled, not wanting to ruin the surprise 

Ren was purring happily as Shi nuzzled and rubbed up against him, returning the nuzzling happily. Alise turned from the pair after scratching gently behind Ren's ear when Tenmo asked if she'd help them pick out the cat one of these days. "I'd love to! I'm sure Shi would be okay for a moment or so. Maybe he'd even wanna watch Ren for you." Alise said turning her gaze from Tenmo to her husband as the pair seemed to be getting along. She knew that it was a long shot to get Shi to agree to watching Ren while she helped Tenmo and Kaine find a cat for the boys, especially since it meant that they wouldn't be together. It was worth the try though and even if he did say no she'd attempt to convince him again another time.

Shi didn’t seem too keen on the idea of letting Alise on his sight but he would be with his kids. Alise might like spending the time outside...and it should not take too long whatever this was...right? “We wouldn’t be gone too long Shi, promise” Tenmo smiled, Shi seeming to come to an acceptance. “I am sure Otso will help if he gets to be too much or you need to tend to the twins” Tenmo reassured him, Shi seeming to relax a bit more

Alise could tell that Shi wasn't particularly keen on the idea of letting her out of his sight for him to help Tenmo and Kaine. But he'd have the twins and she was sure that Otso would help out too if needed. Though she didn't get a chance to say that since Tenmo was already mentioning it. "Exactly. I am sure Otso would love to lend a helping hand if you find that you need one." Alise said with a smile watching Ren who was laying in the grass as a panther watching the twins from what he felt was a safe distance, a good few feet between them. "It probably won't even be an hour that I'll be gone and that you'll have him." She added figuring it'd actually be pretty quick.

“I’m sure Otso would love for you to come visit, they get back from their honeymoon tomorrow” Solaria said with a big smile on his face. She was wiggling their little toes when the girl was waking up. She fussed around a bit in her seat, Shi quick to get up and curl around it, nuzzling his head in the little girls lap. “Ren will be on his best behavior” Tenmo assured him, happy to hear Otso was returning home to share all about their honeymoon adventures

The fussing had Ren quickly backing up and moving behind Tenmo, peering at the baby from around his Daddy's legs with his ears flat still not liking the sound. Shi was quick to curl up around her seat and nuzzle his head into her lap which seemed to calm her down. Though Ren still kept his distance, sniffing at the air, green eyes on the small figures. Alise smiled at the reaction before looking at her husband. "I know he'll be on his best behavior. That and Otso will be thrilled to help with the twins as I am sure he's missed them while on his honeymoon." She reassured her husband.

Shi seemed to give a little huff in response, knowing Otso will have missed the little ones. He loved the twins and probably will be one of the first people they say hello to upon returning home. Tell Alise and him all about their exotic vacation of a honey moon. “I hope he had fun!” Solari chimes in with a happy smile on her face. “Lots of fun....” Tenmo leaned in to whisper into Alises ear to whisper the sexual joke

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo leaned towards her and whispered the joke to her. Amusement clear on his face as she gently nudged Tenmo in response. "I know you're right but those are details we don't need about their trip." She whispered back before her attention was on Solaria, the twins and Shi. Finding the four of them rather adorable, Shi with his head resting gently in Annabelle's lap and Solaria still playing with the twins, Kai was still rather timid when it came to people who were his parents and was awake and watching Solaria with big eyes while a tiny hand was clutching his stuffy of his daddy tightly.

Tenmo snickered, staying to watching everyone a moment longer. Solaria thought the twins were the cutest and loved how tiny they were. A plushy Kai held of his daddy in wolf form was even cuter. “It’s so cute, looks just like you Uncle Shi” She beamed, Shi giving a little ear twitch of acknowledgment and a smile. “Your arm looks cool as a wolf too, like a future robot wolf!” She said which earned a small chuckle

"Little Kai can't go anywhere without his plushie of Daddy." Alise mused looking at her son fondly while he was focused on his plushie. She also thought it was cute that Alise liked the way that Shi's arm looked as a wolf too. It was definitely the best gift that Otso had given them and allowed her husband to do things that he had previously not been able to do thanks to those hunters. The party was rather fun and entertaining, especially after everyone had arrived and things had gotten into full swing.

Solaria eventually left the twins alone to go enjoy the rest of her party. There were many gifts to open, Otso having gotten her a set of wolf ears on a thick headband that could twitch and she ended up wearing that in her hair. There were far too many gifts to try all at once, loving them while her Uncle stayed curled up with the twins. She was happy even when her one Father was in wolf form, tossing meat bits into his mouth with happy laughs and giggles

• 3 months later...

Ren had at some point decided to leave Ash with Asahi and had slowly made his way closer to Shi. Inching a little closer only to pause and lie low in the grass whenever he thought that he had gained too much attention or whenever one of the twins made a noise he wasn't particularly fond of. Eventually he managed to get close enough to Shi that he could rest his head on the wolf's back and purr, the small panther liking the other and wanting to be close to him even if he was near the babies and they could often be loud and fussy. Alise was smiling at the two of them and reminding her husband to be nice though she didn't necessarily feel like it was necessary with Ren as it was when Ash was around the babies. Figuring it was because the boy was so much smaller and in many ways similar to Solaria who Shi really liked. Her eyes moved from them to Kaine and Tenmo and continued talking with them.