An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Ren perked up considerably when Ash asked Tenmo to take him hunting. His feline green eyes were wide with excitement and he was already jumping around excitedly before he was even asked if he was ready to go hunting. "I'm ready!" Ren said happily already darting towards the edge of the clearing though he stopped at the treeline to wait for Tenmo. It was clear he was excited and really wanted to give hunting a try himself. He didn't get to go very often.

"You two have fun and be safe." Kaine told Ren and Tenmo as the pair were getting ready to leave on a hunt. He had been surprised when Ash had been so willing to let Tenmo take Ren hunting but it was a sweet gesture all the same. This also gave him a chance to get to know the other and bond with him while Ren and Tenmo were bonding over their hunt. After the pair had left he turned his attention to Ash and gave him a friendly smile. "That was nice of you to let Tenmo take Ren hunting. You've definitely made his day." Kaine let the other know.

Tenmo was worried when he already started darting off but sighed in relief when he waited for him at the tree line. He soon joined up with him before making his way into the trees. "Stay low to the ground, make sure you stay quiet. If we leap around, we will be seen.." He said quietly, not sure how much experience in hunting the other had. With how excited he seemed, it was either not at all or he was just very excited to go hunting. He stayed low towards the ground, looking for something very smal the either will be able to help with or not get too hurt by.

Ash was worried about Ren being with Tenmo alone, especially on a hunt. He was worried Ren would get hurt but tried to reassure himself he would be fine. Soon they disappeared, leaving him alone with Kaine this time. Ash pawed at the ground when Kaine mentioned how happy Ren was to go hunting with Tenmo. "Yeah..with how small he is and his tendencies, I worry about him on a hunt with me. Its hard to focus on both and take down what I am hunting without worrying about whatever it is hurting him. Its hard.." He said quietly.

Ren was about to dart forward again when he was told to stay low to the ground and quiet so that they weren't seen. Nodding he got a determined look on his face as he lowered his body towards the ground and stalked forward wanting to show he could be a good hunter. The further they went the more his mind occasionally wandered and he would get distracted by the animals moving around in the canopy above. He did try his best to stay focused and always ended up drawing himself back to Tenmo and what he was being told to do.

"I get it. It's not easy to raise a child in general, raising one here where things are more high stake has to be really hard." Kaine said with a nod as he watched Ash who clearly cared a lot for Ren. "What did you like doing before you had Ren though? Maybe... while Tenmo and I are here we could watch him for you so you could do those things again." He offered wanting to give Ash some of his freedom back. They had both been around kids quite a bit in their existence and had no problem watching Ren for Ash. Another thought came to him though when he remembered what the elder had told him about next of kin normally caring for an orphaned child and how each family had to focus on their own family so it was hard if not impossible for them to take on an extra child. "I'm sorry if this is asking too much and you don't have to respond but... how does your family feel about you taking care of Ren? You're pretty young yourself and it's a huge responsibility."

"Before Ren..?" Ash asked in questioning, not even sure anymore. So much focus had been on Ren as of late, he needed a moment to remember things he liked to do in his free time. "I liked to go sit near this small little lake nestled deep in the island. I like looking at the birds and the animals around the water. If things are quiet along the shores and no one is around, I will sit along the beach and watch the waves" Ash said, feeling weird for sharing but felt like he could with the other. The other asked about his family and he silently dug holes into the ground with claws that popped out of his hand. "I lost them a few years ago when I was a younger teenager. I thankfully already knew what I was doing.." Ash said quietly, staring at the ground.

"You're doing good Ren..You are doing a good job focusing" Tenmo said quietly as he found a small boar that was maybe the size of Ren. "Okay, do you know what to do now? Approach slowly from behind and show me that pounce you did earlier. Give it a good hard bite and do not let go. I will help if it gets too hard or starts acting wild" He whispered, wanting to give him the chance to do the hunt on his own first.

Kaine listened as Ash told him about what he had liked to do before he was taking care of Ren all the time. It sounded lovely and he felt like he could relate considering how much he loved the lake back home. "You'd love the lake back where we live. Our house isn't far from it and it's really beautiful at night with the stars and moon shinning on it's surface so clearly." Kaine told Ash. Hearing how Ash had lost his own parents when he was a younger teenager pulled on his own heartstrings making him feel even more for him. It made even more sense now that Ash had taken care of Ren being able to relate to what the boy must have been feeling. "I'm sorry to hear that. You had to grow up too fast." Kaine said softly feeling bad for bringing it up. For a moment he was silent and thinking to himself before he decided to ask something else. "How about friends? Is their anyone around your age that you like hanging out with? Maybe... someone who catches your eye?" He questioned.

Ren was really happy when Tenmo praised him on focusing his tail flicking happily as he was following the other. When they found a boar about his own size he lowered himself to the ground completely as Tenmo asked if he knew what to do now before he was explaining to him what he should do. Ren nodded and shifted moving away from Tenmo a little to get a better angle on the boar. Stopping and lowering himself back to the ground and deeper into the brush whenever the boar looked up not wanting to ruin this chance. He knew what he was supposed to do having practiced these skills on Ash when the older man was willing. Ren waited until he was close enough and darted from the brush pouncing on the back of the boar and doing as Tenmo told him biting it as hard as he could his claws sinking in to keep a grip on the animal. Trying to use his own weight to his advantage to pull the boar off it's feet. This was definitely harder than he had expected not really having the chance to go after real prey before.

"A lake...?" Ash perked up his head a bit curiously and seeming a bit happy to hear about the lake. Was there really such a place outside the island the tribe called home? Ash nodded quietly when the other mentioned having to grow up too fast. "Yeah.." He said with a small sigh as the other redirected the question to his friends and....potential mates. "Not many no, I wasn't really social after I lost my family, trying to take care of myself took up a lot of time. I talk to people and am friendly but not to the point of friends. And...well...there have been but....the tribe is focused on being able to mate..and have children.." He said in a much quieter tone.

Tenmo waited quietly as he was careful in watching what the other did, ready to step in at the first sight of danger. He watched as Ren did a good pounce on the boar, having a good latch on it as he was even able to knock it off its feet. "Look at that! You go Ren!" He said with a happy and proud look, coming in to help finish it off. "That was some bite, even knocked it off! Im so proud of you!" Tenmo picked him up and twirled him around before setting him down. "You would love hunting with the pack, plenty of animals and theres this one lake you would love to swim under the waterfall"

"Yeah, it's gorgeous." Kaine said as he thought about it. Then he suddenly remembered he had his phone on him so he pulled it out and went to his photos knowing he had pictures of them at the lake and the lake itself. "Here, I have some pictures of it." Kaine said handing the phone to Ash after getting to the pictures. "We spend a lot of time at the lake, it's really relaxing." He added with a smile as he moved a little closer to Ash not wanting to make the other uncomfortable but wanting him to know that he wanted to get to know him better. "That's a shame. You'd be quite popular with the pack and coven. You're a really nice guy and I can see them flocking to you." Kaine admitted when Ash told him he hadn't been really social after losing his parents. It made sense and was understandable but a shame all the same his mind went to Shi and how he and Alise were now. There was still hope for Ash.

At the mention of how the tribe was focused on being able to mate and have children he was able to understand Ash a lot more then. "I see. You're more like Tenmo and I." Kaine replied giving Ash a reassuring smile. "You know, Ash... the world is really big and I know this is your home but... there are places away from here where you and Ren can live your lives. Where you can find a nice mate, like I have Tenmo. Where you can live more freely and be able to regain time for yourself. Tenmo and I... we'd love to be able to give that to you two." Kaine knew this might be too soon to say but he wanted to let Ash know that if he came to the decision to leave with them or to explore what the world had to offer they were there for him. "We want to be able to give you and Ren everything you need or want. To let you guys live your life the way it should have been. With people taking care of you guys so you can focus on just being yourself." He added softly making it clear he knew this was a lot but that he really cared about him and Ren. They both cared deeply for the pair.

Ren was extremely pleased with himself and his ability to bring the boar off it's feet. Tenmo coming in to finish it off and praising him just made him puff out his chest happily especially as he was swung around. "That was fun!" He said happily with a laugh changing back into his human self though the ears remained. Ren still didn't have full control over his transformation and often times ended up with the ears or tail remaining or randomly changing fully into a panther. He didn't mind for the most part but it could be a bit troublesome sometimes. At the mention of hunting back with the pack his head tilted slightly. "I don't know how to swim." Ren said at the idea of swimming. He wasn't a big fan of water in general and had not learned to swim. But he knew that if Tenmo, Kaine or Ash was there that he'd try his best.

Ash tilted his head when the strange device was placed into his head. Pictures...? He thought as he felt the strangely cold thing in his hand. He wanted sure what to do with it but liked the picture of the lake. He hesitantly presses a button, it making a noise and he almost dropped it when it took a picture of him..that’s what he looked like when his reflection wasn’t in the water..? He managed to find the button that showed him more pictures of this far away place that he couldn’t even dream of being a real life place.

Ash was surprised when he heard what Kaine had to offer for him Best shortly after. A life..away from the island...? A place where Ren and him can be happy..he could find a mate..and just not have to worry about their expectations? It seemed almost too good to be true. “You would take Ren...and me...? We’ve never left the island before..” He said quietly but knew this may be Rens chance to have a proper family. “Only if Ren goes..I am not going anywhere if Ren doesn’t go..” He said even quieter, knowing he couldn’t and would t go without Ren. If Ren went alone, he couldn’t bear the loneliness. He..He didn’t know how to feel..feeling so overwhelmed. He tried to hide his face when tears were springing tears in his eyes from happiness.

“We could teach you Ren, all of us. Ren...I do have something important I want to ask you. This is serious and a big decision so you need to kiss Ren carefully okay..?” Tenmo got down to Rens eye level. He hoped Kaine wouldn’t mind him asking Ren or poising the question so early. “I know this is your home and you were born here with Ash..but Me and Kaine..We want to ask you both if you want to come live with us..?” He asked the other softly. “We have plenty of family members that would help take cAre of you and teach you so many things. I know we can never replace your parents but we want to be dads to you and Ash. We want to give you happy lives with us..”

Kaine silently watched Ash as he handled his phone and when the other accidentally took a picture of himself and almost dropped it he laughed softly. It was cute to watch and he was hoping that they'd be able to show Ash more items like this. Things that teens his age had back home that he could have too if he went back with them. Kaine could tell by how Ash was looking at the pictures that it was hard for him to think of a place like that so far away a place he had never seen himself. But he hoped that he could show him the lake and other places. There was no reason that once Ren and Ash had adjusted to life away from here that they couldn't travel with the pair and show them even more of the world.

Ash looking at him with that surprised look made him give the other a reassuring one. "We'd never take you from Ren, or take him from you." Kaine reassured the other reaching out and gently resting his hand on the other's arm. "I know leaving the island will be hard for you two, but we'd love to have you guys. We could be... a family. Tenmo and I could never replace your parents, or Ren's. But we can be your new family." Kaine said softly wanting to let Ash know that it was more than just taking them from here and giving him the chance to be free to be the real him. It was offering the family they didn't have here and the chance to be the kids that they were denied being. It was safer back home for the pair as well, not that it was completely safe. But still safer than the Amazon and that alone would help the pair tremendously. "I am sure Tenmo is asking Ren about it too. I already asked an elder the other day about possibly taking you guys home with us, he told me he wouldn't stand in our way if it was something the two of you wanted to do." Kaine let Ash know. Letting him know that if he and Ren wanted to go there was no one who would stop them from leaving.

Ren was looking proudly at the boar that he had been able to hunt even if Tenmo had made the killing blow when he heard the other start telling him that they could teach him. At the mention of something important he wanted to ask him the boy looked at the other with clear confusion on his face especially as Tenmo knelt to be at eye level with him. What he was asked was just as confusing even though he did his best to try to understand. "Live with you?" Ren replied getting enough of a grasp to realize that he was being offered that. But what he didn't grasp entirely was what that meant. Ash had been the only one he had lived with after his parents passed and he had no idea about the world or a world off of their island. "And Ash?" Ren asked again wanting to make sure he had heard that right and that it was the both of them and not just him. He loved Ash the older man the brother he never had and refused to leave him even if he did really like Tenmo and Kaine.

After standing there quietly for a moment he suddenly threw himself into the other arms wrapping tightly around Tenmo's neck as he hugged him tightly. "I wanna live with you." He told the other man. Ren wanted Tenmo and Kaine to stick around, he wanted to be able to see them every morning and night. To know they were there for him and Ash. It was something he was desperate for. Even if he was still not sure what all of this entailed.

He could give Ren a better life than he ever could here alone...Ren could have a family again thst did not involve just him. They already showed plenty of times that they would care about him and give him all the love and adoration he could ever want. The tears welling up in his eyes now were spilling, pressing his head against the others chest so he wouldn’t see him cry. “Thank you...” He managed to speak up, his cat ears twitching and wrapping his arms around the other out of desperation. The outside world would be scary but he could make sure Ren was taken care of.

Tenmo beamed happily when the other had agreed to live with them. “I hope you will be very happy with us. We will introduce you to all of our family and you can play without as much of a worry of danger. Ash will be with you and Kaine and I will make sure you get used to things and enjoy yourself. It may be hard at first but we will love you and support you” He said, hugging the little boy back. They now have sons..as of technically this moment they were parents

Kaine wrapped his arms around Ash as well hugging him tightly as the other thanked him though it definitely wasn't necessary. He was just glad that Ash had agreed despite how quickly he had decided to ask him about it. This was an important thing so he thought giving him plenty of time to consider it would be their best bet for a positive response. As it turned out Ash was more willing to leave this life behind him and join them than he had thought and that just made him even happier to have Ash and Ren in their lives. He could feel a slight wetness on his chest telling him that Ash must have been crying which made his heart twist despite knowing it was probably happy tears. He pressed a kiss to the top of the other's head showing some affection and rubbed his back gently. Ash had to grow up too fast to take care of himself and even faster to care for Ren. Now it was their turn to take care of the boys and let the pair be the kids they were meant to be.

Ren nuzzled into the other's chest when he was hugged back happy to have the affection. After a moment he pulled away and was beaming up at the other once more. "I wanna show Ash my boar!" He said happily turning his attention back from the heavy subject and the fact that he'd be leaving here with them eventually and back to the hunt they had been on. Pointing at and excitedly bouncing on his feet as he had said that. He wanted to show the other two what he had done even if Tenmo had finished it off feeling very proud of the accomplishment all the same.

Ash let out a tiny squeak of a meow, feeling very overwhelmed but happy. He knew it was quick to make such a life changing decision but he hoped by making it, Ren would be able to be a kid. He wasn’t sure even what to do with himself with others to help with Ren but he was happy. He would endure anything for Ren to be able to live a good life. He quickly rubbed his eyes dry when he heard the others coming, seeing a boar and a proud looking Tenmo and an even happier Ren. He was soon told of what Ren did and he beamed down happily. “Look at you! You took down a boar” He beamed happily, fuzzing the others hair.

Tenmo smiled happily, letting Ren tell Ash and Kaine what he had done. He did good during his hunt and he deserved to share the details. “Indeed he had, he had that boar on a good chino for the little guy” He said with a grin, nodding to Kaine quietly as if to say he agreed to live with them

It meant a lot to Kaine that Ash was so willing to make such a huge change in his life. Not just his though in Ren's too since he would never dream of taking Ren from him. If Ash hadn't agreed they would have had to leave Ren behind with him. With the other willing to move and join their family they could have them both and do whatever they could to make their lives easy and allow them to focus on themselves. He looked up at the sound of approaching feet to see the pair returning with a small boar and a very happy and enthusiastic Ren telling them how he had hunted. "Such a good little hunter!" Kaine praised Ren while the boy was happily standing there very clearly proud of himself. His eyes were caught by Tenmo when he noticed him nodding towards him causing amusement to appear on his face. Not surprised that his husband too had been unable to hold off asking Ren to move with them. He gave a nod back to signal the same about Ash. Their little family had just doubled in size and he couldn't feel happier. This gave him plenty of time to get a hold of the lawyers back home and get the necessary paperwork to get Ren and Ash out of the country and back home.

Ren was so happy and when Ash praised him and was messing up his hair he just got happier. He loved being able to make Ash proud of him and show him that he was growing up to be a big kid. Even if he was still very young he wanted to do anything and everything he could to be a big kid. "I'm all grown up now!" Ren said trying to make himself look bigger even if he knew that wasn't quite right he was still going to try to pull it off anyway.

Watching Ren puff himself out to make himself look bigger made Ash laugh. ?Pretty grown up there but you still have a lot of growing up to do? He beamed happily, knowing that they would both have a life to live off the island. He never thought they would or even thought of it as a possibility but here it was! Ash picked him up and sat him on his shoulders with a smile. Only a short while and they went off into the world beyond the oceans horizon!

Tenmo felt like his heart was swelling with emotion at how cute the two were and how happy they seemed. In a short time, they would be back home as a new family. He couldn?t help himself, pulling Kaine into a deep happy kiss

Ren was laughing when he was picked up and put on Ash's shoulders happy to be able to be so free in this moment. Everything felt so much easier and nicer. Even Ash seemed more at ease which only made Ren feel even better. He was happy to sit up on the other's shoulders holding on so that he wouldn't fall off not that he thought Ash would let him fall. His eyes moved up to the sky and he started to think about everything that was waiting for them now. They had a new family and would have an all new set of challenges to face.

Kaine was surprised when he was pulled into a deep kiss but he was more than happy to return it. Arms wrapping around his husband as he couldn't feel happier. This whole trip which had been their honeymoon had ended up in them gaining so much. They had two kids in their lives now and even if Ash wasn't exactly a child they'd still do their best to be parents to him too and make sure he was comfortable and well cared for. The kiss left Kaine breathless but he was still happy and excited to beam up at the other with a bright smile. "I love you, Tenmo." He murmured.

Ash was happy and it seemed Ren was happy too. He noticed the two kissing and while jealous, they seemed just as happy to have them. “Let’s go eat that boar huh..?” He asked Ren, picking it up by the hind legs and taking it outside the clearing for them both to eat and give their..parents?..some quiet time. It would give him and Ren a chance to talk about anything about their new lives or just enjoy their time together.

Tenmo happily continued to kiss him, this being the best honeymoon he could ever ask for. “I love you too Kaine..” He said happily, holding the other close. He nipped st the others neck with a low growl, taking out some happy emotions on the others neck

"Okay!" Ren happily responded as he was taken to the edge of the clearing with the boar. Once they were away to give the other two some privacy Ren slipped down to try to help Ash out not really sure what to do but eager to learn. Once it was ready he was eager to take some bites eating happily since the hunt and all had made him quite hungry. After eating a little he looked up at Ash with an expectant gaze. "You're going too right?" He suddenly asked as though Ash would already know what he meant.

The nips to his neck had a moan escaping his lips even though he tried his best not to let that sound out considering he knew that Ash and Ren were nearby. "Such a puppy." Kaine playfully mused as he turned his head to catch Tenmo's lips in another deep and passionate kiss. Loving having him back and wanting to give him as much attention as he possibly could.

“Woof..” Tenmo said with a small smirk, pulling him into the tent while they were in the middle of their passionate kissing. “We’re parents now..we will have our hands full” He hummed, pulling him down to the ground with him as he lavished Shis neck in kissed again.

“Of course I am going, no question” Ash said with a smile before eating more alongside him but made sure Ren got the most as he was littler and it was his hunt. “It will be interesting..going to the outsiders..well I suppose our parents home. Kaine has this thing that let me see myself not like in the water or anything but actually see myself. It was strange but I look nice” He grinend

"You make it seem like we didn't have our hands full already." Kaine said playfully as he was pulled down. His neck being lavished in kisses again had him moaning once more. "I must say we have some very cute kids." He said thoughtfully thinking about Ren and Ash. They were both quite cute and Ash was an attractive young man who he was sure would have luck in the dating field. Since he knew what Ash wanted in a mate of his own he was hoping he could encourage him to put himself out there and find someone nice. His mind was quickly distracted though and he was slipping his hands beneath Tenmo's shirt to push it up.

Ash telling him that there was no question that he was going had him beaming at the other again. It made him happier at the idea of leaving and going with them to know that Ash was going to be there. Knowing deep down that if the other didn't go he wouldn't be able to bring himself to leave either. Hearing about what Kaine had given Ash and how it had showed him himself differently than his reflection in the water had a curious look crossing his face. "There is a lot different there isn't there?" Ren asked not really grasping how drastically different their worlds were.

Tenmo chuckled when Kaine mentioned he acted like they already didn’t. “Even more so now.and with our cute kids now in tow” He smirked once more before feeling the others hands snake up his shirt. “Someone is eager to celebrate us getting kids on our honeymoon..” He growler quietly, sitting up and pulling his shirt off. “I wonder if my hubby can be quiet..” He whispered into his ear with a small grind into him.

“It will be very different..It May be a lot to handle at first..and it seems like far more people on top of a bunch of outsider things we can’t even begin to understand” He said softly, petting the others head. “We will make it work..They really care about us and only have our best interests at heart with no motivation”

"I'm always eager to celebrate anything with you." Kaine replied with a soft laugh watching his husband sit up to remove his shirt causing Kaine's eyes to hungrily take in the now bare torso. Tenmo whispering into his ear had Kaine humming softly a small smirk crossing his face as he felt the other grind against him. "Oh believe me, I think I am more than capable of being quiet." He purred in return his hands already reach to remove his own shirt before slipping to his husband's pants. Far to eager and impatient to wait.

"But together we can handle anything." Ren said firmly feeling as though having Ash by his side made anything and everything possible for them. "It's nice... to have people care for us again." Ren softly told Ash. It meant a lot to him to see the way that Kaine and Tenmo cared for them. Even though he was young he could see how people treated and looked at them in the village and it was much different than how Kaine and Tenmo treated them. Though he wouldn't say they were treated bad here they were overlooked at almost every turn and were left to figure things out on their own. Ren was not stupid despite how young and easily distracted he could be and he saw and understood more than people thought.

“Are you now..? When you’re with me..you’re far from quiet I like to say” He groaned when the others hands were quick to slip into his pants. He hummed happily at seeing his husbands bare torso, never tiring of it. He let out a lower growl again, dipping his head down and licking over the others chest, his hands working on getting the others pants off.

“Anything the world dishes out to us..” Ash said with a smile, nuzzling the other softly. He heard Rens comment about people caring for them again, smiling softly. “It is nice..really nice...” He smiled, still petting the others head

"That's because you like to press every button possible." Kaine replied as he was quick to finish undoing his husband's pants. "But as much as you may want to say otherwise I can be quiet if I need too." He added with a smirk. Moaning at the feeling of Tenmo's tongue running over his chest feeling his husband's hands on his own pants. It wasn't long before he was out of his own pants too at which point Kaine was happily pressing his lips back to the other's in another passionate kiss pressing their bodies firmly together.

Ren was happy with the nuzzling and petting, expressing it through a deep constant purr as he leaned into the other. Their lives seemed to brighten all because of two strangers. It made him so excited to see what life held for him now and what the world was like away from the village. "I can't wait to see new stuff." He said softly.

“You are one to talk about button pushing” Tenmo smirked before returning the others passionate kiss. He was happy to have the others body against his again, groaning happily before letting out another small growl, his ears coming out to happily twitch above his head. He didn’t wait long to be inside Kaine, feeling too good to care

“I can only imagine what kind of place they live in..what sorts of..I don’t even know what the outsiders life is like. There must be more things like the picture thing he showed me earlier. He showed me this really nice waterfall and I think there were pink trees in the distance..pink!” He said with a bigger smile

A soft laugh was Kaine's response to Tenmo mentioning how he would know about pushing buttons. He definitely enjoyed pressing every button he could when he could and the same could be said about his husband. It didn't take long at all before he felt Tenmo inside of him and he was more than happy to be connected with him like this again. He used their kisses to stifle any sounds that may try to slip out of him determined to keep himself quiet not wanting this to be something that the other two would hear even if he was sure that Ash probably knew what was happening or had a good idea at least.

"A pink tree?" Ren replied not understanding how something like that would even be possible. It sounded so absurd to him, so impossible. That wasn't a natural tree color... was it? Shaking his head he decided to focus on the waterfall that Ash had mentioned. "Tenmo said they would teach me to swim... can you swim?" Ren had never tried such a thing and often times complained and fought about anything involving water. Even washing up he was careful about using a basket of water and a cloth instead of getting into the river or anywhere else. So the idea of swimming wasn't just foreign but scary and it made him wonder if Ash knew how to swim or if he would learn how to as well.