An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Ash seems really nice..” Solaria spoke softly with a warm smile on her face. “He looks big and scary like Shi does but he seems very nice” She nodded softly as she nuzzled the others side. “It is a little weird at first but you get used to how much they love and care about you. Everyone is super nice just like you!” She smiled, managing to get a friendly arm around him even while being under the bed. “It will all be okay..Promise” She nuzzled him again, staying close. “And now you got me”

“Oh the poor dear..maybe it’s him or just genetics..? Maybe it’s like a domestic cat and how they are afraid or they just haven’t had the experience so it’s a foreign thing they are told they now have to do. That would be quite scary I could imagine..” Otso said, feeling bad for the poor little guy. “I suppose the tub is the best place to start but the possibility of claws maybe a problem. Oh..do you know if they are affected by the full moon at all? You might need help if they are affected..if they aren’t that is perfectly fine!” Otso grinned, wondering how he could help.

"He can be a bit scary sometimes." Ren said thinking about Ash and what he had seen of him since the other had started to take care of him. Even when Ash was helping out while his dad was still alive he had seen some scary sides of him. It was only when necessary but it had still been a bit scary. "He is really nice too." He added knowing that Ash could be one of the nicest people he knew. It helped him feel a lot better when Solaria told him that he had her now and that it would all be okay. "Thank you." Ren said softly curling up against her a little content to be like that for the moment.

"It could just be him... Ash didn't have a problem getting in the shower right?" Kaine asked turning his gaze to Tenmo and giving him a curious look. "Yeah those claws are sharp..." He murmured thinking about how he had managed to avoid them this morning but knew that it could be a problem later on especially as he tried to make it a regular thing for him. "Hopefully the more I get him into the tub the more he'll realize it isn't something to be scared of." He concluded. The mention of them and the full moon had him looking a little terrified towards his husband. "We... don't know. We weren't in the village during the full moon so we have yet to experience one with them..." Kaine admitted worried about it now.

Otso could see a Tenmo and Kaine looked at each other in worry. Even with Tenmo having a bit more control of himself, he was still going to be full moon with two new were children in the house. It reminded him of the story Xavier said awhile back of Adrian going nuts when Solaria was there. It was better to be safe than sorry.. “Maybe you should have someone else here, another werewolf or a vampire to help you with the pair. If they make friends with anyone in the family, they should be the ones to stay over, to keep them happy as we can make them” Otso suggested, Tenmo looking to Kaine “That..actually does sound like a good idea. I don’t want you being the only non-were person in the house on the full moon for the very first time” Tenmo said softly to Kaine

“No problem..” Solaria spoke softly, enjoying the curling and nuzzling they were doing. It was different than she was used to but she felt happy around the other. She curled up more against her, surprisingly finding the underside of the bed rather..cozy. She rested her head against the other, closing her eyes and trusting Ren, not tense in the slightest

It was clear by the look his husband was returning that Tenmo wasn't sure either but also seemed a bit worried. Kaine wasn't sure how being the only non were in the house on a full moon was going to go but he knew it was going to be stressful since it was Ash and Ren's first full moon here. "But the only person besides us that Ash has warmed up to is you... and Ren... that poor kid only has Solaria and she definitely can't be here on the full moon." Kaine replied when Otso suggested that if they made friends with anyone in the family they should be the ones to stay over on the full moon.

The full moon was going to sneak up on them quickly he knew it and he was afraid that the boys wouldn't make friends with anyone else by then. Not that he thought Otso would be bad to have here but because he knew that Ash's feelings for the wolf weren't just as friends and was actually more romantic. He hoped it was a crush because he didn't want problems to arise between Ash and Bryan but he didn't know for sure. It stressed him out to think about it and he was worried about how it would go.

Letting his eyes drift shut Ren was happy to just lay there curled up with her. It felt really nice to have her company and he was glad that there was someone his own age here he could be friends with. Even though there had been others his age in the village he had been unsuccessful in making friends with anyone. To anyone other than Ash he was just an orphan, a burden. Now that he actually had the chance to have a real friend he wanted to seize the opportunity and never let it go.

“Maybe you are right about Solaria in that she is a human in a full moon house with two new to the family were people. And regardless, that time of the month is dangerous. She would have me but I can agree with you. But you should have another we’re person with you in the house. Shi has Alise and might be too intimidating for their first full moon with you. Adrian, you are wonderful but an alpha male might be just as intimidating. Maybe I could stay that night and my omega self might possibly not be as scary to them?” Otso asked with a curious tilt of his head. He seemed like a good choice, and he thought of himself as rather friendly!

Solaria hummed happily with a quiet “Your warm..”, curling your to him more. She wrapped her arms around him in a light hug, her eyes still closed. It was like a warm little body pillow as she soon ended up dozing off just a tiny bit under the bed. It was so relaxing..

"I'm not sure I like that idea." Bryan chimed in giving his boyfriend a look stating he kind of didn't trust Ash with him even if it was a full moon. Kaine was giving Bryan an understanding look though. "Otso is the safest option, Bryan. Besides, Ash is harmless and just eager to finally be able to find a mate. He'll calm down." Kaine said hoping that was the case and hoping it'd ease Bryan a bit. Turning to Otso he gave him a grateful smile, "I'd really appreciate it if you could spend the full moon here with us. It'd be really helpful." Kaine let him know that he would really appreciate it. He was the friendliest and least scary member for their first full moon here. It was important that they have as easy an adjustment as possible and the full moon would already be a rough one.

Ren had shifted when she curled up more against him so that his front leg was able to wrap around her. Falling asleep under the bed with her despite not meaning to fall asleep. It was really peaceful around her and he felt so comfortable with her presence.

Otso put a reassuring hand on Bryan’s shoulder with a warm smile before turning back to Kaine. “I’d love to help! If Solaria can’t be here, I might be a good presence and ambassador for the werewolves” He beamed happily, glad he could be of help to the new family members. “Hormones are on the rise in a new place and new to all this” He chuckled, knowing Ash might calm down after a bit. Tenmo seemed to agree with Kaine on the suggestion, figuring Ash might be too focused on other things to need to worry about him and Ash

Bryan still wasn't feeling all that reassured but it didn't seem like it was going to make a difference. Otso was agreeing to spending the full moon and Bryan was pouting that he wasn't going to have his wolf that night and that he'd instead be here. Kaine on the other hand was really happy that Otso agreed to spending the night with them on the full moon and helping with the pair. It'd make it a lot easier to handle since he already felt his own husband could be a little bit of a handful on the full moon sometimes. Not that he normally minded that. It'd make things far more difficult with Ren and Ash though. "Thanks, Otso!" Kaine said happily with a beaming smile. "Having you here will make the full moon a lot easier to handle." He added before he was glancing around and noticing that Solaria and Ren weren't present. He figured they must have gone to his room to play and wasn't too concerned since no one had come down crying or anything.

“I am glad I could be of some assistance!” Otso said, his tail wagging happily behind him. “I’ll be back in the morning don’t worry Bryan! I got Kaines help so no worries!” he smiled, giving him a big hug. “I’ll be back before you know it Bryan!” Otso said with a happy grin and an ear twitch. “Okay Kaine, let me go make sure I am packed when the full moon comes in a few days and I’ll head over right after lunch!”

Though still unhappy he did like how much Otso was trying to reassure him that everything was going to be okay and he'd have Kaine's help. It still didn't ease his worries but he did feel a little better at the idea that he wouldn't technically be here alone with Ash. Nodding he gave in since no matter what it was going to happen.

Kaine was thrilled with the fact that it was going to make matters so much easier. A bright smile appearing on his face as Otso said he'd make sure he was packed and when the full moon came in a few days he'd head over after lunch. "Sounds like a plan. Thank you." He replied really appreciating the fact that Otso was going to help him out. "This'll make the full moon much easier on everyone." He added his eyes moving to Tenmo.

“You’ll have to tell me how they get along with everyone else!” Otso grinned, wondering if they would like Shi, Alise, Taiyo or Tsuki. “I better get going then, I still need to hunt. Ready Bryan?” He asked with a soft smile, holding his head. “The kids are being awfully quiet..wonder where they went..?” Otso said with a curious head tilt.

Tenmo figured he could go check on the kids, Ash fixated on the tv so he seemed perfectly fine. He sniffed out the two children, following it to Rens room. He couldn’t see them before looking under the bed, trying not to Aww out loud at the sight. He came back downstairs, smiling at his father and everyone. “They are cuddled up asleep under the bed” Tenmo said with a small chuckle

"Ready." Bryan said with a smile happy that they could head out and spend some more time together. Even if Otso had to hunt he didn't mind. Leaning down to kiss the other another time before he was turning his gaze to the room looking around at the mention of it being awfully quiet. He was right, even Solaria and Ren were nowhere to be seen. Tenmo was excusing himself to go check on them a moment later and it wasn't too long before he returned to tell them that the pair was cuddled up asleep under the bed.

"That's too cute!" Kaine said with a soft laugh being able to just imagine how cute that had to be. "Though... I am a little surprised they can both fit under there. That seems to be Ren's go to spot." Kaine added thoughtfully remembering that he had hid under there the night before too. It seemed Solaria was small enough to fit under the bed with him which was a plus in his eyes. At least it meant that they were getting along really well if he let her join him. "Should we... let them sleep under there though?" He asked giving a curious look to Xavier and Adrian wondering if they shouldn't wake the pair up.

“Hehehe” Otso giggled when he was kissed again, turning to Tenmo and Kaine. “If that isn’t the most adorable thing...I can stop by anytime you want before then! See you guys soon!” He cheerfully big his goodbye, walking out while holding hands with Bryan. “Ren has got to be the cutest little thing I had ever seen! He is such a sweetheart!” He laughed as he rested his head on Bryan’s shoulder.

Adrian chuckled when he heard his daughter had gone under the bed with Ren and ended up falling asleep with him. “What do you think dear? Trying to get them both out will be difficult and Ren does seem to not be causing trouble and rather calm in this new envirorment...Maybe not keep any lamps in the room” He chuckled quietly, referring to when Solaria was there the first time on the full moon and he chased after her, getting a lamp to the head

Bryan was happy for them to finally leave and be just the two of them again. Walking happily beside his boyfriend holding hands as Otso told him that Ren had to be the cutest little thing he had ever seen. This caused him to chuckle softly. "Well I do remember being told you always wanted a cat, so I'm not surprised you find the little boy adorable." He mused. But even despite that Ren was a cute kid and he had to be honest about that. "He is pretty cute despite that. Pretty shy too." He added thinking more about the child. It did make him wonder about a few things though since it wasn't like werecats were something they had ever encountered before. "So... if there are werewolves and werecats... are there other type of werepeople? Or... animals?" Bryan asked glancing down at his boyfriend wondering if Otso even knew the answer to that.

Xavier thought about it as Adrian turned to ask him about Solaria and Ren sleeping under the bed. "Well... I suppose it isn't hurting anything to leave them be. That and it is probably a good thing for him right now too." He replied thinking that in the end this was benefiting Ren so it wasn't a terrible thing. The two had been good together so far, no one had gotten hurt and they had seemed to befriend each other quickly. Not that he was entirely surprised considering the fact that Solaria was quick to make friends. A soft chuckle was his response to the mention of maybe not keeping any lamps in the room. "In her defense that was some great on the spot thinking." Xavier said with an amused smile.

“And I still do! Cats are tiny adorable balls of fluff that are the perfect lap companion” Otso beamed from ear to ear. Even now, he still wanted a little kitten of his own, imagining a tiny little white kitten in the cutest little blue bow purring on his lap. “Hmm..who knows, maybe? We just found out about were-cats so maybe somewhere in the world there is like a werebird or something” He shrugged; the possibilities being endless with were cats now being made known to him.

“The sensibilities of her father and a wolf wild side. A lamp of all things..” Adrian shook his head and a hand went to his head as if he could feel the sting even now. “A wild child that can pick locks..and got even better with the twins. I swear she willl either be a rebellious teenager or a bookworm that just happens to pick locks” He chuckled to himself. “But yes, Ren seems to get along quite well with her to sleep next to a complete stranger”

"They also have feet with little knives." Bryan replied as Otso was painting a picture of cats being adorable and cuddly. Though he didn't doubt that they could be they were also equipped with little knives on their feet that were more than willing to claw into anything and anyone. "Hmm..." Bryan hummed thinking about the possibility of other types of were's even if it was odd to think of werecats. Were others just as rare? Only found in places that have been left untouched by the modern world? It was possible and he had to admit he was interested in finding out about it.

"She made do with what was nearby." Xavier mused with a smile. He noticed his husband's hand move to his head as though Adrian was remembering or even feeling that pain again. Leaning over he kissed to top of his head, "At least she didn't hit you too hard." He added wrapping an arm around the other's shoulders and pulling him against his side. "I can see us having a little troublemaker on our hands." He laughed at the thought of Solaria as a teenager and the troubles she may cause them. Not that he'd mind too much as long as she wasn't getting into trouble.

“You don’t have to worry about them if you know the warning signs and treat them carefully” Otso added with a warm smile. “And their little purrs when they are happy, it’s the cutest things in the world” He said, his wolf tail coming up and wagging like crazy for a moment before calming down. “And cats aren’t as active as dogs are but still content to have as a pet” He finally got back to the vampire house, making his way to the others room

Adrian laughed when he was pulled to his side, kissing his cheek. “You playing bad cop won’t be a problem” He teased playfully making Tenmo groan in embarrassment. “Oh hush, I don’t need to hear that from you” Adrian winked with another small laugh

"You're too cute when you're excited or happy." Bryan murmured seeing how the other's tail started to wag while he was talking about cats. Bryan followed him through the house and back up to his room where he was leaning against the doorway watching the other with a pleased look on his face. "You sure spending the full moon there is a good idea?" he questioned still not feeling so sure about it even if Otso had agreed.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh softly at the other two nudging Tenmo when his husband groaned. "He's not wrong." He mused before Xavier was leaning down to give Adrian a kiss. "I do make a good bad cop." Xavier replied though clearly Adrian already knew that. Kaine was slipping his hand into Tenmo's as he turned his gaze from the other two to his husband. "You get that cute blush on your face whenever you're embarrassed." He told the other.

Otso smiled happily as he made a mentally tally of what he would need the night of the full moon. He already the list in mind when he saw an amused Bryan still asking about the full moon. “I have Tenmo who I’ve grown with and I know how to handle and Kaine. I will be fine” He smiled, wrapping his arms around the other.

Tenmo let out another tiny groan, his cheeks going red and his wolf ears folded down in embarrassment. “You really do..a little bundle of redness around your hubby” Adrian teased with a small chuckle, an arm around Xavier’s waist.

A soft sigh was his response as Otso said he had Tenmo and Kaine so he'd be fine. They weren't who he was concerned about but he figured that there was nothing he could really do at this point. It seemed no amount of asking or complaining would be able to change Otso's mind. "But I'll miss you... being here all alone..." He murmured wrapping his arms around the smaller figure as Otso was wrapping his arms around his waist. Leaning down he caught the other's lips in a loving kiss knowing that without Otso it was going to be a long night. They had been practically inseparable since they had officially started dating and he hated the idea of spending a night apart.

Kaine's amusement only seemed to grow more as Tenmo groaned again becoming even redder. Wrapping his arms around his husband's waist he leaned up for a kiss flashing a bight smile when it broke. "So cute." He said with a soft laugh eyes moving to Adrian and Xavier. "You get just as red and embarrassed for me." Xavier teased his pup with a small playful smirk on his face. "Must run in the family." He added making Kaine laugh softly.

Otso couldn’t help but blush a bit at seeing Bryan so..cute? He was being incredibly adorable and it wasn’t like him but then again they haven’t spent a single night apart since they started dating. “Aww Bryan” He said softly, returning his loving kiss. “We’ll be fine...I’ll miss you terribly but I do want to help them. I’ll be thinking of you even in full moon form” He said softly, resting his head on the others chest.

“Oh you hush!” Adrian said, ears folding down similarly to Tenmos and a slight tint of pink in his cheeks. Tenmo chuckled a little, feeling better now that his dad was embarrassed. “Well if any of us decide Solaria staying for are is a good idea, we will let each other know” Tenmo finally chuckled. Adrian nodded, still looking embarrassed

A soft sigh was Bryan's response as Otso said they'd be fine. Telling him that he really wanted to help them and that he'd be thinking of him all night. It still didn't make him feel any better about them spending the night apart but he knew that there was nothing more to be said about it. In the end his boyfriend would be spending the full moon there and he'd be here, alone, with the other stuck on his mind worrying about him. There was no telling how Ash and Ren would be on the full moon and this uncertainty was one of the reasons why he was so unsure and unwilling to let him go. "Just... be careful." Bryan said with a soft sigh.

Xavier's smirk only seemed to grow when Adrian showed clear embarrassment his cute little ears folding down on his head and his face flushing such an adorable red. A pleased purr escaped him as he leaned down to kiss the other's neck. He nodded his agreement about Solaria eyes still for his embarrassed pup. Kaine also nodded looking up at Tenmo with a bright smile. "Well, I must say today was quite successful. No one got hurt."

“I will...promise” Otso said with a loving look up at him from his chest. He was going to miss Bryan terribly that night, having slept at his side for a good long time, how long had they even been officially dating anyway? It felt like forever but hopefully he would not be too lonely. He wrapped his arms around the other, holding him in a hug while his tail slowly swayed back and forth.

“Today was successful indeed. No broken furniture and no injuries” Adrian said with a smile. “And everyone seems to be getting along great for the most part. I’m glad Ren made a friend, Solaria can almost make a friend of anyone” He chuckled, his daughter a little ball of sunshine

Bryan kept his arms wrapped around the other his head resting on top of his little wolf's. He loved the other so much and wanted to keep him here with him. Suddenly he remembered the questions Ash had asked him and before he could stop himself he was asking a question himself. "Otso... when's your birthday? We've been dating all this time and... I don't know all that much about you." At first Bryan had wanted to take a more subtle approach but in the end the best thing he could do was be completely honest with him. They had been dating for well over a month, it had to have been a few at least by now and yet he still didn't know anything about him.

"She really can. It's nice to see that he's capable of being trusting of more than just us." Kaine replied with a smile. Ren making a friend was really important as he would hate for the other to not have any friends. "They'll have plenty of time to spend together and grow closer as well." He added thinking about how good it was for them both to have someone around their age here. It'd do wonders for the pair that was for sure.

Otsos head perked up again when Bryan suddenly asked him about when his birthday was. Did he not know? Did it not come up in conversation? It was rather confusing but it did make him realize..did they know anything about one another? “My birthday? It is March 19th, first day of spring” Otso said with a small smile on his face. He knew vampires didn’t do birthdays really so he didn’t ask him in return.

“I am sure they will..Maybe she can come visit after school after or while she does homework some days. Maybe he will learn second hand or just to spend time together” Adrain suggested with a grin, turning to Xavier. “We will need to set up educations for your boys, see what they know and how much we need to teach them. About how old did you say they both were? Ren might have an easier time learning and passing among humans sooner on what humans would know around his age” He mused, wanting to help