An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan was glad that Otso told him when his birthday was instead of questioning it since he had already felt a bit bad about not really knowing much about him. "That suits you." He mused leaning down to kiss his little wolf. It really did suit his boyfriend that his birthday happened to be the first day of spring. It'd make it easy for him to remember, not that he had a tendency to forget things regardless. After breaking the kiss he reached up to cup the other's cheek, running his thumb over it absently for a moment just staring into those eyes he loved so much. "I'll have to set aside a day for us to just get to know each other better." He said softly. Since he loved the other so much there was no reason for him not to want to get to know the other vampire better. Bryan had more than just Ash to thank for this, it was long overdue.

"That's true... the boys will have a lot to learn and we need to get an idea of what they already know so we can focus on the things they don't." Xavier agreed with a nod. It would be easy for them to get the boys the education they needed but for awhile they'd have to be home schooled. "Do you two think you'd be able to home school the boys? Or would we need to bring in tutors?" He asked Tenmo and Kaine.

At the question of the age of the boys Kaine was thinking about it. "Well... when Ash was telling us about when they were born he said Ren was born ten years ago. As for Ash... I know he's in his later teens..." He said turning his gaze to Tenmo. "Do you know how old he is?" Kaine asked wondering if Tenmo knew how old Ash was exactly.

Otso leaned against the stroking thumb happily, letting out a happy whimper and his tail wagging madly before it calmed down. “That will be nice..” He smiled, the other only really knowing his birth date, the woman’s clothing and persona and maybe little else. But besides that, he was happy to see this softer loving attentive Bryan. He loved all sides of him of course but this was nice, even if a bit sudden and surprising. “Sounds good” He added, hoping his full moon sled wouldn’t be too lonely without him with his hands full.

“I am sure we could but we could use the help maybe for a short while, until we can find out what they do and don’t know. They had just come from a remote tribe on an island so it may be difficult for just the two of us” Tenmo said with a soft nod, wishing he were stronger to think he can handle both with his husband. “I believe he is 18 from what he said earlier” He said with a small nod of his head

Bryan's smile seemed to grow when he saw how Otso's tail was wagging madly behind him and the sound of such a happy whimper. "You're so cute when you're happy." He mused leaning down to kiss him lightly. "Maybe a little too cute." Bryan added with a purr. "I don't think you'd argue no matter what I wanted to do." He added with a soft laugh before he was stepping back and moving towards the bed. Pulling the wolf along with him, he let himself fall on it and pulled Otso down on top of him to give him another kiss.

"Then maybe a tutor to help you two in the beginning. One who can help you keep the boys focused." Xavier said with a small nod and a smile. Tenmo telling them that Ash was 18 made Xavier and Kaine both nod knowing that he was probably quite a bit behind those his age but it was to be expected since they were from such a remote area. "We'll have to be really patient with them. Not overload them with lessons either. They still need to be kids and this will be a lot for them to handle." Xavier added.

“Not really no, I don’t normally argue or protest with what you want to do. Although there was that one time I was watching an episode of my show and someone wanted some Otso love” He teased with a big grin before he was pulled down to the bed. Otso giggled before giving him a happy kiss back. Bryan wanted to get to know him better..that made him happy. It was unfortunate they knew little of one another behind some things but he was happy Bryan wanted to know more now.

“Of course, we will try and see what they know of basic principals of education and go from there” Tenmo confirmed with a satisfied smile. “Now then, Kaine, who should come visit the new family members next? Shi and Alise? The twins? Any other members of the vampire wolf clan we should introduce? Of course they will meet them all in time but immediate family” He nodded again

"And yet you didn't deny me that love did you?" Bryan purred with a pleased look on his face. Sure the other had need a little 'convincing' but in the end Otso had been happy to oblige and give him what he had wanted. Though he did try to not request such things during the wolf's show after that but when the mood was there it was there. He couldn't help that he just loved and craved the other so much. "It's also not my fault that you're so irresistible all the time." Bryan added as he rolled them so he was above his sexy little wolf or not. "Just too tempting all the time... running around... gathering the attention of others no matter where you go." He purred kissing along his little wolf's neck.

"As much as I agree that Shi and Alise would be the next best ones to meet Ren and Ash are we sure Shi would allow it? Otso did say he doesn't like anyone being around her right now." Kaine replied knowing that he did think Shi and Alise should be the next to meet the boys but not knowing if it was a good idea. If not then the twins were definitely next in line.

Otso stuck out his tongue before he snorted, unable to help but laugh. Bryan never did disturb him again after that when he watched that show, invested in the story and the plot so he didn’t want to miss a moment. He was more than happy to return all the love once it was over. Otso giggled with a small snort when his neck was kissed and he was called irresistible. “That tickles...! And I’m not that tempting Mr. Sexy glasses” He teased right back.

“That is true..” Tenmo mused as he wondered if Shi would let two strangers near his doting wife and mother to be. “Maybe with notice of Alise being pregnant, they will behave? Shi might look a bit intimidating but then again little Solaria approached him easily..but she is a whole other deal different than Ren and Ash. Let’s keep an eye on things and if it gets out of hand or Shi becomes too irritated, I am sure he will happily take her back home” Tenmo smiled softly

"You may not see it but I do. How everyone looks at you when they think I'm not paying attention." He purred still kissing along the other's neck ignoring that Otso said it tickled. Though he did end up nipping for a moment before his eyes moved to look up at his wolf's face over the top of his glasses. Leaning up he gave him a loving kiss before he was rolling to the side, wrapping an arm around Otso and pulling him against his side. Happy that in the end Otso was his, it didn't matter that others may look or that Ash seemed determined that he'd end up with the other. The little wolf was clearly happy to be with him and he was feeling positive it wouldn't change.

"I suppose... though we can't blame the boys for being scared or uneasy when first meeting Shi. He really is an intimidating werewolf." Kaine replied at the mention of warning the boys that Alise was pregnant before the pair arrived. "As long as we get the boys prepared and let Shi know that we won't let anything happen it should be fine. But I agree, if he get's to irritated and protective he can always just take Alise home." He added really wanting to see Alise and wanting to talk to the pair. He hoped that Shi would be able to be relaxed enough for the visit and that they could convince the boys to behave themselves. Not that he was afraid they wouldn't he was worried the sight of Shi would scare them.

Otso giggled some more, gushing happily when he saw Bryan looking at him from over his glasses. He always loved when he looked at him like that. He returned the kiss before being pulled to the others side. An Ash flirt from earlier felt like nothing compared to a Bryan cuddle right now. He hoped they would be able to get closer by learning ore of each other, even if they only just were starting

“Right..a very abnormally tall man with a scar over his eye and a robotic arm dressed in black screams ‘Hug me I’m your friend’” Adrian said half teasingly. He did hope the boys would get past that, maybe fatherly instinct despite how territorial he was because of it, maybe would make him nicer? Or his colder reserves demeanor offset by Alises softness and charm. If anything, she could keep him calm

"I love you, my little wolf." Bryan said softly giving his little wolf another kiss before allowing his eyes to drift shut. He was pulling the blankets over them and was wrapping his other arm around the wolf to keep him pressed firmly against him. Shifting to bury his face in the other's neck he let himself get comfortable willing to go to bed and sleep through the night. It had been tremendously easier for the vampire to sleep ever since he was able to have Otso in his arms at night. "Goodnight." He murmured into the other's neck not willing to budge anymore.

Kaine couldn't help but chuckle softly at the picture that Adrian painted for them. "I am sure all will be just fine." He said having faith that the boys would be okay and handle matters just fine. Even with Shi being as intimidating as he was. Alise alone was enough to make the wolf much more approachable. She was always very sweet and loving and he knew the pair would make great parents. Meaning he hoped Shi's fathering instinct may fall on Ren and Ash at least enough to not completely terrify them.

Otso has grown to get used to falling asleep in Bryan’s embrace. Often he would purposefully stay up even if tired if the other had word or needed to hunt quick before allowing himself to fall asleep. Even if he dozed off, he was quick to wake to welcome him to bed before passing out once more. “I love you too my handsome vampire” He smiled softly to himself, letting his eyes slip shut.

“Thanks the stars for Alise, make him all the more approachable. Solaria helps, but imagine Shi visiting her in school and sitting in the tiny chairs doing arts and crafts with children” Adrian teased, wanting to lighten the mood and the worry. “Call is if Alise isn’t enough and I’ll come rushing by. I can handle him, second best is Otso if her and you two aren’t enough” Adrian smiled softly, knowing it was time to go home

"Now that is something I just have to see!" Kaine said with a laugh already able to imagine Shi sitting in the tiny chairs and helping with arts and crafts projects. It was an adorable thought and he definitely would love to see it. At the mention of calling them if Alise isn't enough to handle Shi Kaine nodded, "We will. Thank you guys." He replied knowing that it was getting later and they all had to get everyone settled. They had to check on Ash and make sure he was getting into bed if not asleep already and they had to wake and coax Ren and Solaria out from under Ren's bed just so they could turn around and tuck Ren back in. "Let's go get the kids shall we?" Kaine said moving to head upstairs to check on everyone.

Tenmo helped get Ash to bed, reluctantly getting on the mattress after the tv with the romance marathon was turned off. It was a bit harder to get both kids out from under the bed but they managed, a tired Solaria rubbing her eyes. She walked her way over to Adrian, assuming she and everyone were going home now. “All of them..adorable” Tenmo chuckled as Adrian stood to the side, watching this all

While Tenmo was helping get Ash in bed Kaine went to help wake up Solaria and Ren. It was more difficult to get them up and out since he didn't want to startle either of them and someone get hurt. After they had coaxed Solaria out he was able to reach under and pull the tired and unwilling Ren out lifting the panther up and getting him settled in the bed pulling the blankets over him. Turning his gaze to the others as Solaria moved over to Adrian. "We'll see you guys again real soon." Kaine said with a smile making it a promise. Once the boys had been introduced to their main family he would make sure they got to interact with those members regularly.

“See you soon Kaine” Solaria said sleepily, Adrian taking her in his arms so they can get home faster. “Now let’s get this little girl home” Adrian looked to Xavier with a small smile before rubbing his now sleeping daughters back. “Goodnight Tenmo, your children are lovely” He smiled before heading back to their home. Tenmo smiled as he took Kaines hand, ready to retire and get into bed for the night

"See you soon, Solaria. Be a good girl." Kaine replied waving goodbye to the three as they left before he was following Tenmo out of Ren's room shutting off the light and shutting the door softly behind them. The small figure was already asleep before they had even finished saying their goodbyes. Making it to their room he was quick to throw himself on the bed and get comfortable smiling up at his husband. "I am exhausted!" He laughed as he let his eyes drift shut nuzzling into the pillow. It didn't take him long to fall asleep not even remembering Tenmo joining him but knowing he must have.

Morning came way too soon for him and he woke up to the feeling of a paw batting him gently in the face. Eyes opening to see familiar green eyes peering into his. Laughing he greeted Ren by patting the other on the head before he was getting up. "Take it you're hungry?" He asked hearing a very excited 'yes' before the panther was scurrying off the bed and out of the room down the stairs. Able to hear the little clacking of tiny claws as he darted through the house. Chuckling he turned to Tenmo to kiss his cheek before getting up to feed the other and see if Ash was up and hungry not wanting to wake Tenmo up. Knowing that Shi and Alise would be arriving that afternoon and figuring his puppy could use the extra sleep.

Tenmo somehow remained asleep throughout the small ordeal of Ren staring them down like a hungry...cat. He was never one for being eager to be a early riser..willingly. He was usually waken up early by food or by others waking him up. He did t sleep in late by any means but he usually wasn’t the first one up when he lived solely with the pack.

Ash was already at the kitchen, staring intensely at the refrigerator in his panther form. His tail swayed slowly as his eyes were glued to it before seeing Ren. He rubbed up on him with a low meow in greeting before going back to the fridge

It took Kaine a few extra minutes to come down the stairs and walk into the kitchen only to find that Ash was also there and staring intently at the fridge as a panther as well. An amused smile appearing on his face he walked over and gave him a gentle scratch behind the ears, "Good morning, Ash." He greeted the other boy before he was opening the fridge to let him see inside as he was grabbing items to make breakfast for them. "No ruining your appetite while I am cooking breakfast." He told the pair leaving the fridge door open for them as he got things cooking.

Ren purred as Ash rubbed up against him nudging the larger figure with his little head. He looked up as Kaine finally entered the kitchen and opened the fridge allowing them to see inside. Jumping forward he was already raising himself up to sniff at different things to see if there was something in here that he could snack on while Kaine was cooking breakfast.

Ash let out the smallest purr in greeting, backing away from the door so Kaine could get the things out for breakfast. Ash stuck his head in, sniffing alongside Ren at various food items. He wandered off to go get Tenmo, pouncing onto him on the bed. Seconds later, Ash came running back out and ran back into the kitchen, going right under the protection of the others legs. “Save me” He said with a small smile as Tenmo soon followed, chasing him into the kitchen

Ren ended up pulling out something green and leafy wanting to see what it was as Ash decided to head upstairs the fridge door closing now that no one was standing there to keep it open. Kaine was working on cooking when suddenly he had Ash between him and the cabinet telling him to save him turning his gaze to the kitchen door just as Tenmo was running into the room. A soft laugh escaping him, "Morning, Sexy. Aren't we quite rambunctious for the morning?" He said to his husband before he was reaching down to give Ash another pat. Returning to breakfast he was soon ushering the three to the table as he was placing all the food on it for them to eat up.

“Getting an entire adult werecats weight pounced on your first thing in the morning will do that” Tenmo said as he settled down, rubbing his paws over his eyes. Ash came out from the others legs after a happy pat. Ash made his way to the table, looking down at the food. “What is it..?” He asked as he looked curiously at the food on the plate. “Thanks darling” Tenmo smiled, kissing his cheek before moving to sit down as well

Kaine couldn't help but laugh when Tenmo told him how Ash had woken him up by pouncing on him. "Well... it might not have been the most pleasant thing but I have to admit it was probably incredibly cute to see." He mused as he was setting the plates down in front of them. "Eggs, bacon and sausage. You'll love it I promise." Kaine replied to Ash patting the boy's shoulder before he was getting Ren into his seat and giving him his food. "Of course love." He responded returning the kiss after giving Tenmo his. Grabbing his own plate he joined the three at the table sitting down and taking a happy bite of his bacon with a happy hum.

Ash looked over the the plate, knowing the smell of the meat called bacon. It smelled like the cooked boar meat from the island, grabbing it with his hand and eating it in one big happy bite. It was really good! Tenmo has told him to use the fork, watching Tenmo use this pokey piece of metal. He grabbed it and jabbed it into the meat, putting it in his mouth. He poked at the yolk of the egg soon after, it running all over the plate. “I think I broke the food..?” He looked down at it confused.

Tenmo tried not to laugh but it was adorable. “Thats the egg yolk, its supposed to break like that. You can eat the yolk and some people dip their meat or toast into it” He smiled as he slowly showed him

While Tenmo was telling Ash to use his fork Kaine was helping Ren butter a piece of toast handing it to the smaller boy who was more than happy to do as Tenmo mentioned and dip it into his egg though he had to sniff it first to decide if it was a risk he wanted to take after. It was a hesitant bite but he seemed to enjoy it continuing to eat his food with a little assistance. Especially since he seemed determined that he wasn't going to use his own fork repeatedly 'losing' it whenever no one was looking in his direction hoping he wouldn't have to use it anymore. At least he got to eat his bacon without a fork so he was happily munching on a piece as Kaine was turning his attention to Tenmo.

"After breakfast I think it's your turn to tackle Ren and bath time." He told his husband giving him a look saying he wished him luck. As if on queue he noticed Ren's little cat ears appear and flatten to his head the boy clearly understanding what the word meant now and already not happy about it.

Tenmo knew the others flattening ears as quite a hesitation about bath time. “I know Ren, it is weird and not fun. I will have to show you something mine that makes the water pretty colors and lots of bubbles, how does that sound? It makes baths lots of fun” He smiled as he ate breakfast. He knew he was in for a rough time and hoped to make Barb time easier on everyone

"No! I don't want a bath." Ren whined instantly already looking as though he would dart for it at any second. Kaine gave the smaller boy an understanding look. "The sooner you take it and get it over with the sooner you can do other things." He told the smaller boy who still didn't seem happy. Kaine knew it'd be another tough battle but at least this time it was in Tenmo's hands. Thinking that them switching off on who tried to get Ren in the tub would make it so that the boy wouldn't be able to connect it with just one of them and end up specifically not liking that person.