An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It seemed the others grip would not let up and only tightened around him. Otso accepted it as he was carried around the room while Bryan did other things. But even that would not last long as he soon found himself pinned to Bryans bed. Damn that sexy growl again..it really got his heart pumping when Bryan growled and was all possessive. “All yours..And you’re mine” Otso said with a purr, his wolf ears twitching happily as his neck was kissed

"Now, what does a Master have to do to make sure his pet doesn't endanger himself again?" Bryan growled as he nipped at Otso's neck this time. He loved his little wolf and wanted to make sure that he was safe constantly, "My pet is being such a bad little doggy." He added. His eyes were locked with Otso's, waiting for his wolf to respond since he had been quite a bad little wolf today.

Otso was not expecting him to ask him that, face flushing when the other started nipping at his neck instead. "I...I don't know.." He said timidly as he was not sure how to answer that question. "I was a bad doggy Master.." he did agree, nipping at Bryans neck. He was already bad enough today so what was being a little more forward going to do. "Mine..." He said with a quiet purr as he nipped harder at the others neck.

At least Otso admitted he had been a bad doggy, that was a start even if he couldn't tell him what he'd have to do to make him not endanger himself in the future. The nip to his neck had a soft growl come from him but he didn't entirely mind either, pressing his lips back to Otso's neck. His handsome pet was calling him his a moment later with a firmer nip making him groan this time, "So bold tonight." Bryan purred with a small smirk. "Does facing hunters make my little doggy bolder?" He questioned truly curiously.

"Maybe..." Otso quietly chuckled as he crawled into Bryans lap while continuing to nip his neck. "I may have also realized I would go up against anything that might hurt you or take you from me..there's that too. You're mine and no one can take you from me.." Otso said with a quiet growl as he grinded his hips lightly in Bryans lap.

Groaning softly as he felt Otso continue nipping his neck as the little wolf crawled into his lap he rested his hands on the other's hips. It wasn't long before he was grinding his hips lightly against him, arousing him from the actions and making him all the more enthusiastic. Hands tightening on Otso's hips he pressed him down more firmly against him, just letting himself enjoy this sensation right now. After everything that had happened he really wanted to enjoy even such simple moments.

"Someone is enjoying themselves.." Otso said with a little purr and a playful smile from Bryans actions. From the way he held his hips and pressed him more firmly into his hips, Bryan was quite enjoying the attention. "Ask and you shall receive...Do whatever you want to me. No matter how kinky or dirty it may seem, I want to be able to give you anything your little heart desires...Master" Otso said the nickname with a more sensual purr, kissing over the places he nipped on the others neck.

"So are you." Bryan purred in response when Otso had said that he was enjoying himself. Of course he was! His little wolf was far too good to not enjoy, which only encouraged him to press him more firmly against him. "Are you telling me that I haven't been kinky enough for you?" Bryan asked with a small smirk. A bit amused that Otso told him that he could do whatever he wanted to him, no matter how kinky or dirty it may seem. "My little heart desires you." He murmured as his neck was kissed this time.

"Now you are just teasing me.." Otso said with a small smirk of his own. Bryan heard his little heart desired him and he let out a quiet purr. "Well then...If you want me so bad...take me" Otso nipped at the others earlobe, his tail popping out behind him and swaying happily. "Not that I would object to anything you wanted, but I would not say no to anything you wanted to do today. I will be taken how ever you liked, no objections"

"I love teasing you." Bryan purred leaning forward and nipping at his little wolf's neck this time. "Such a lovely offer." He groaned more than willing to just take his wolf, especially when he was behaving like this, the added nip to his earlobe just made him all the more eager. It was easy for him to shift them so he was hovering above Otso, his little wolf pressed into the mattress beneath him. "So you wouldn't care if I was to drag out out to let's say a park and fuck you there where anyone could see and hear the way you moan? Or maybe I'll just blindfold you and play with your body for hours? You seem to like being tied up for me after all. Maybe invite the brothers to have some fun with us? I don't normally like to share but who knows..." Bryan mused a small teasing smirk on his face. Even though he wasn't joking about any of those things really. If Otso wanted to put anything on the table then he could have quite a bit of fun.

Otso let himself be pushed onto the bed, Bryan now looming above him with a louder purr. While his face was a bright red at the others suggestion, he still managed a playful smile on his face. "I did say anything didn't I...? Whatever you want, from fucking in the park to sharing me to blindfolding me...I will do anything" Otso said with a small purr, running his hands down the others chest.

A soft chuckle escaped him when he was told that he had said anything, that was true but Bryan had wanted to make sure that was what Otso meant after all. He thought about his options, all while kissing an nipping at the cute wolf's neck, lifting his shirt up to move down to his chest and give the skin there plenty of attention. "Park it is." He groaned after a moment getting up and pulling Otso from the bed and out of his room setting off for the park with a smirk on his face. Already able to imagine how much the wolf was going to be blushing and wanting to enjoy that as well as the thrill.

Otso purred happily when Bryan lifted up his shirt, kissing his chest as he seemed to contemplate what to do. If he ended up doing any of those things, much less all of them, he might just die from blushing so much. It seemed the other chose the park as he was quickly being whisked away. He never really had public sex in the sense Bryan was meaning and his heart hammered in his chest at the very thought. Any moment, a human could see them..seeing Bryan...taking him...His face turned a deep red on the way to the park.

"That blush is exactly why we're starting off with this." Bryan said with a chuckle when he had glanced towards Otso at the sound of the wolf's heart speeding up and noticed how red his face was. When they got to the park he hunted for a place that he wanted to take his wolf in and after finding the perfect place a smirk firmly planted on his face he sat down on the bench. "Now you should probably strip and come here." Bryan instructed a soft growl escaping him to make it clear this was an order and not something he considered optional.

Of course he would pick a place so open and vulnerable to being spotted. When he said public sex...he really meant public sex. Otso watched Bryan and followed close behind as he found a bench to sit on. Otso felt like his whole face was going a deep red at being told to strip down right then and there. Anyone could walk by and see him completely naked and being...the idea made him so embarrassed but he still did as the other said, weak to the others commanding growl and presence. Otso slowly removed his clothes, approaching the other on the bench. "N-Now what..?" he asked quietly.

"Now come here and take me out. You should probably get it wet while you're down there, unless you want my to take you dry that is. Imagine the adorable noises and how loud you'd get if I took you dry." Bryan teased his smirk still clearly displayed. This was perfect really, he loved how embarrassed Otso seemed to be but the little wolf had done this to himself. Had he not said he would do anything this never would have crossed his mind, but now that it had he was going to thoroughly enjoy it.

Otso was sure he could not be any redder than he was at the other mentioning how loud he would be dry. He was well aware how loud he could be dry, not wanting to draw even more attention to himself by moaning loudly. Otso got down on his knees in front of Bryan, shimmying closer to him. He reached down to undo the others pants, leaning his head forward. Otso stuck out his tongue, caressing his tongue over the other before dipping his head all the way down him.

Bryan automatically reached down and ran his fingers in his hair a smile appearing on his face as Otso freed him from his pants. Continuously running his fingers through the blond wolf's hair as he licked up his length causing him to hum happily. Eyes drifting shut as he enjoyed it, especially when he felt him take him into his mouth completely. "Perfect." He murmured after a little while his eyes opening and he smiled down at him. "When you think you've gotten it ready enough you can climb on up." Bryan purred.

Otso loved the feeling of the others fingers running through his hair as he continued to bob his head. Soon, he could hear the other saying to come up when he was ready. He finally removed his mouth from the other, looking at him bashfully with another blush. Despite his embarrassment, the idea of doing it in public was...kind of thrilling in a weird way. And it was something he had not done like this, so it was a first he could only give Bryan.

Leaning forward he captured Otso's lips in a deep kiss when he finally removed his mouth from him. After parting their lips he pulled Otso into his lap, running his fingers through the other's hair once more before he gave him a curious look. "Is my doggy ready?" He asked wanting to make sure that Otso was actually ready for this not wanting to push him too quickly. While he couldn't be any more ready himself, "You know... you look really sexy like this. In such a public place, we'll definitely have to do it again some time."

"If there is a way to die from turning bright red, that is me right now" Otso said as he could feel the heat radiating from his cheeks. "And I will say I have never done it in public like this...as kinky of a puppy as I am. So it will be a first that will always belong to you...Master" Otso whispered quietly into the others ear. "And...I am ready" He managed to say once he took a eep breath.

Bryan chuckled when Otso told him that if there was a way to die from blushing he would right now, and it was true that his face was a bright red and it made him even more amused. "Oh? So I finally got to do a first for my little wolf?" He asked honestly surprised but no less happy about it. Especially when Otso had whispered into his ear a pleased purr escaping in him response as his hands started to wander and admire that lovely body. After taking a deep breath Otso told him he was ready, "Good." The word was purred as he reached to position himself at his wolf's entrance before he was pushing inside of him pushing Otso down on him little by little.

Otso nodded shyly, embarrassed but also happy he could give something of his firsts to Bryan. He buried his face into the others shoulder as he tried to muffle his cries. God that felt good..! He thought to himself as he get the other go in him. There was a certain thrill to doing it in public..him being too loud or someone walking by at the wrong time. Otsos heart raced again as he started to move his hips

Reaching up he ran his hand through the other's hair again giving him a small smile. Watching the little wolf as he sunk down on him, hearing the muffled cries into his shoulder. Once his little wolf had taken him in fully his hands moved back to his hips waiting for Otso to adjust. He didn't have to wait very long as the wolf was soon moving his hips himself which definitely made Bryan happy who purred in response to the pleasure he felt, using his hands to push Otso down more firmly every time the other moved down on him. This was definitely a more intense feeling, knowing that anyone could walk by at any time and see them like this.

Otso breathed heavily when he felt Bryan's hands holding his hips, bringing him down with every hip movement. He could hear his collar make a small sound every time he bounced on top of the other. "B-Bryan..' He moaned quietly as he tried to move his hips faster on top of the other.