An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise still wasn't so sure even when Otso suggested they stay around the house and not go too far. She knew he was trying, and she also knew that she really did need to get out of her room and out of the house. "Okay." It was a soft response and it was clear she still wasn't sure about it, but she closed her laptop once more and moved to get up and change even. Her movements were slow though, clearly dragging out having to leave her room for as long as possible even as she changed in the closet, not that she was shy about her body but felt it would be inappropriate to change in front of Otso. After brushing her hair and putting it up she was soon back in front of Otso, not anymore willing but not having anything else she could drag out to put it off either.

Otso turned away from Alise as she got changed, even if she was in a closet. He didn’t want to be rude and he wasn’t given permission, even if she was pretty or Shis fianc?. He smiled when she was ready, extending his hand to her. He went at a slow pace, not wanting to pull or drag her along. “I was thinking a stop at the flowers in the garden? Those are beautiful right now” He smiled as he took her around back. His ears popped up with a small growl, something running at her, what appeared to be a rogue vampire. He stood in front of her protectively but it seemed something else came up behind it. A blur of black fur came up behind it, focused only on it as it used the only paw it had in front to hold it down while ripping it to shreds with its teeth.

Alise let Otso lead her from the mansion and out onto the grounds, a soft sigh escaping her as they stepped outside. Granted she did like the feeling of the sun on her skin for the first time in a few days, that didn't necessarily make her any more excited to go outside though. "Okay." She agreed with a small shrug after Otso mentioned the garden and how the flowers were beautiful right now. It was while they were moving around back towards the garden that she got the sudden sense that something wasn't right and she seemed to turn just as Otso's ears had come out and with a small growl was standing protectively in front of her. Alise's eyes locked on the vampire but she didn't have a chance to do anything before something fast and black made contact with it, her eyes only had to notice it's blurred shape before she was aware of exactly who it had been. "Shi?" Her voice was oddly loud despite how startled she had been but she couldn't be more happy either. Heart pounding as she wasn't sure if this was real or a dream, something her mind had made for her in her sleep in order to cope with it better. But no.... this all seemed to real to be a dream.

Shi was growling down at the mess that was the rogue vampire. Shi stopped growling when he heard a familiar voice.He looked up and saw her..”Alise....?” He asked quietly, turning back into his human form. He was much leaner since he was last seen and looked at her in disbelief. “You’re...you’re alive...? He didn’t...” Tears started filling his eyes as the one hand he had wiped his eyes. His missing arm was cut off at the elbow on his left side. Otso looked on in silent shock at what he was seeing. Shi was alive...for real?! Shi slowly got up and started running toward her in a full sprint

Alise had known it was him the moment she had seen the black blur and happy tears were falling really quickly as the wolf turned towards them and changed back. That voice made her heart skip a beat and seeing him sprint towards her made it so she darted around Otso and sprinted towards the wolf as well. Her arms wrapped tightly around him as she let the tears fall crying because she was so happy to have him back in her arms, happy that she wouldn't be doing all of this alone after all. Alise just hugged him tightly as the tears kept flowing, never wanting to let him go ever again and determined that she would never lose him again either. Even if she had to stay glued to his side for the rest of their existence she would.

Shi finally made contact with her and almost couldn’t believe it was her. He was actually holding her and hearing her voice! “He..said..he killed you...went inside and..god..” Shi said between choked up sobs, tears flowing like a waterfall down his face. His one arm gripped her tightly like she would disappear if he let go. He took her into a deep kiss, still squeezing her tightly with his arm.

Otso was a bawling mess when he realized what it all meant. Shi was Alive..they could get married! Oh god..He..he could be a father to little Kai. Oh my god..he was alive and he didn’t know she was pregnant! It made him all the more teary eyed.

"He said the same thing about you..." Alise said as the tears kept flowing and she could only hold him tighter, not even caring about anything else that wasn't him anymore. She tilted her head up to meet his gaze just as he was leaning down and taking her into a deep kiss, Alise all to eager to return it as she pressed herself against him more. Really needing it to know that he was truly there and not just a dream. When the kiss broke she was definitely breathless, "I missed you... so much!" She said with a teary smile before she was burying her face in his chest. After another moment or two she tilted her head back to look up at him again, the tears finally having slowed. "I'm pregnant." Alise told him, wanting to tell him now while he was there in her arms before anything else could happen and before he heard it from anyone else.

“I missed you too my snowy angel..” Shi said with a soft smile, trying to slow his tears. He thought he lost the love of his life..he hadn’t eaten since he got dragged away by the hunters, having no Will to do much of anything until a moment ago. He didn’t even see her but it was his last burst of energy. Shi had to blink a few times and try to process this information. “You..you what?” He said a shocked expression on his face. “Pregnant..? I’m..going to be a dad..? I’m going to be a father!!” He said with new happy tears, holding her tight in his arm and spin her around

A small smile appeared on her face at hearing him call her that again, "I like it a lot better when you're the one calling me that." She replied happily. Loving to hear him call her that again, and loving even more that he was alive after all, apparently they had told Shi the same thing they had told her and that the other was dead. It was so great to know that really wasn't the case after all. Having told him the big news she wasn't surprised that he had a shocked expression at first, when he spoke though and she saw the new happy tears she brightened up more herself. Still clinging to him tightly as she was spun around in his arms, "We're going to parents." She said softly. Knowing she wouldn't have to face this alone and that their child would grow up with both parents after all made her truly excited for them to have this baby. Leaning up she caught his lips in another kiss before his eyes moved over to Otso, "Come here, Otso." Alise encouraged knowing that the smaller wolf probably wanted to pounce on and hug Shi as well and she didn't want to deny him the chance to get to hug the other wolf.

Shi was so ecstatic to have the love of his life and now the mother of their future child alive and well. He was more than happy to kiss her again, kissing her passionately. He could not wait to marry this woman, wanting every moment to be at her side. This better be the biggest wedding of all..and now it was more important. It was an important Union for him to show he had moved on and found love, and that in finding love it was with a vampire. Otso was already bottling the second he heard come here, grabbing Shis waist tightly as he bawled, face buried into the crook of the half arm. Shi pat him with the stub, leaning his head against him

Alise was more than happy to return every passionate kiss they shared a bright smile on her face, eyes shinning to have her wolf back and knowing he wasn't going anywhere now. After she had told Otso to come here she saw him bolt forward and join the hug a small smile appearing as she saw that knowing that he too had missed Shi. Thinking about it, Alise couldn't think of anyone more deserving to be with her in this moment and realizing that Shi was still alive and well. It had been quite important, and they had both needed this probably more than anyone else. After they had remained like that for a moment she finally pulled back but her hand slipped instantly into his. "We should get inside, get you something to eat." He was a lot thinner than she felt he should be, and wondered if he had been eating at all.

Shi heard the mention of food and was more than happy to eat right now. “I haven’t eaten since we last saw each other...I...didn’t have much will to..” Shi said quietly as he looked away. With his time with the hunters, it wasn’t like they treated him kindly. After he broke out, he had no will to hunt or get food, he was in pure despair. The woman who made him fall in love had been stripped from him and he had little will to live on or take care of himself. “Where is everyone? Anyone sees me and we will get swarmed..” He said quietly, knowing the wolves they held a funeral at some point. The news did him being alive will travel like wild fire and he will get swarmed by happy wolves. But right now, he needed a good meal..and his Alise.

"Most are probably somewhere in the coven house, we've all been staying there after... that day together." Alise replied. "We can take the back way into the house if you want? It's more discreet, so we should be able to get you some food and sneak you upstairs without being bothered. Give you a chance to relax and eat." Alise offered. Already leading the way in that direction figuring that Shi really could use a nice hot meal, then they should probably get the poor wolf in a nice hot bath to relax and unwind. Everyone had been through a lot, but she couldn't even imagine what he had been through, obviously having been taken by the hunters and maimed. It was enough to make hear blood run cold and and a shiver rake down her spine, not in a pleasant way. But that was the past, Shi was here now and she would make sure that she spoiled him and made him know how much he was loved and cared for.

“I’d like that..” Shi said with a small smile, holding her hand tightly. He was glad he finally stopped crying tears or sadness or joy, not wanting to run himself dry. The last thing he could ask for was getting swarmed by everyone which would most certainly happen. He needed food rest and some alone time with his fianc? and love of his life. Otso walked ahead of them, making sure the coast was clear in the back entrance before giving them the okay to go. Shi followed Otso and Alise up to her room, the door shutting behind the two, Otso having left to get them food. “I’ve missed you Alise...” He said softly with a warm smile, running his hand through her hair

"I've missed you too." Alise said with a small smile loving the feeling of his hand running through her hair before she was leaning against him again. Arms wrapped around the figure once more as her eyes drifted shut, she had her handsome wolf back, their child his father. Everything was perfect again, even though she still felt for Shi and everything he had gone through. Tilting her head back she caught his lips in another deep kiss, "My handsome wolf... I was afraid I'd never see you again... that our child would grow up without his father... but I'm glad to have you here now."

Shi was glad to hear anything coming out of her mouth, thinking he would never hear her voice again. He would never hear her call him her handsome wolf or feel those lips against his. Their lips joined in another passionate kiss, his hand reached up to run it though that smooth beautiful hair. “I still can’t believe..I’m going to be a father..and you my future wife and mother to our child” Shi said as he got to his knees and rested his head on her stomach, his black ears popping out and twitching happily.

"I couldn't either... found out the day after we all thought you were killed." Alise replied watching as Shi knelt down in front of her and rested his head on her stomach/ His adorable black ears popping out and she wondered if he was able to hear anything from the baby. At least now she was excited to be a mother, excited to raise a child knowing she didn't have to do it alone and that he'd have his father around. Things couldn't seem to get any better for them, the family was back together. She ran her fingers gently through Shi's hair as his head was against her stomach, just so glad that he was back.

Shi let out a quiet purr as he closed his eyes, feeling his fianc?s fingers running through his hair. He craved and needed every little touch he could get right now. He could hear the faint heartbeat of Kai coming from inside, smiling softly to himself. He guided them to the bed, laying down and putting his head back on his stomach. “I can hear his heartbeat..” He said in a quiet whisper with a soft smile. He didn’t care what it turned out being, a mix or otherwise..he was happy to have a blood family again and to have Alise at his side

Alise just kept running her fingers through his hair as they stayed there like that, it felt like hours but what had to only be a moment or two before Shi was standing up and guiding them towards the bed. She had no complaint getting into it and relaxing with him, relaxing back against the pillows her hand instantly returning to run fingers through his hair again as his head returned to her stomach. A small smile appeared on her face when Shi told her she could hear their son's heartbeat, "Good." She replied with a soft pleased sigh, she really could spend the rest of her life just like this.

Otso quietly slipped the door into the room by the door, wanting to give them their alone time as much as he wanted to spend time with Shi. Shi didn’t budge as he remained on Alises stomach, listening to his sons tiny little heartbeat. Shi smiled warmly to himself, his swaying happy tail knocking over his journal. He looked to see what fell over, blushing when he realized what fell. “You read it..?” He asked quietly, embarrassed about the parts where he poured his heart out over Alise

Alise was paying attention only to Shi at the moment, even when she became slightly aware that Otso had returned and was hovering near the door. Had she been more aware she would have told him to come closer, but her eyes were only for her handsome wolf. The swishing tail made a small smile appear on her face, and she glanced up when she heard the sound of something being knocked over, noticing the journal at the same time that Shi seemed to. "Yeah. It's really sweet, actually." She said softly. Leaning over carefully she picked up the journal before she was slipping it into a drawer for him. "I won't look at it again though." She promised. Then her attention went to Otso and she motioned for him to come closer, "Come on, Otso."

"It's okay..." Shi said embarrassed but glad that she knew how much she changed him. She changed him drastically and made him feel things he never thought he could feel again or ever. "I think you could use the alone time..." Otso said as he poked his head into the door. "I can get you guys plenty to myself later..And I figured I would spill the bean if I stayed longer. And someone might come looking for me and then come here...ruin the surprise" He said with a sheepish smile. Shi loomed protectively over her stomach but got up and dragged Otso over. If anyone could be near her, it was Otso. "You can hear the heartbeat.." he said quietly, Otso getting close and his wolf ears popping out. Otso blushed happily, ears twitching happily.

"We'll have plenty of time to spend together alone." Alise mused when Otso tried to think of reasons to leave them alone despite it also being clear that he wanted to be with them and be with Shi too. Alise watched Shi loom a bit protectively over her stomach before he was getting up and pulling Otso over, glad that he felt Otso was safe enough to come closer and spend time with them. Watching the two wolves happily and noticing the blush that appeared as Otso was listening to the baby's heartbeat. "He'll be a cute baby... looking like his daddy." Alise said softly her eyes moving to Shi as she said that feeling so sure that he'd look like her handsome wolf.

"I bet~! If he looks anything like the two of you, he will be one gorgeous baby" Otso smiled, resting his head on her stomach to listen to the heartbeat. Shi rested his head on the other side of her stomach, loving the beautiful sound of his loves heartbeat and his childs. "Pretty as his mother.." He said quietly, closing his eyes with a soft smile on his face. Any resemblance to Alie he would love and cherish.

Running her fingers through Shi's hair once more when he rested his head on the other side of her stomach she laughed softly when they both talked about how cute the baby would be. He really did have good genetics, and Alise was sure their child would be absolutely adorable. Quite glad that they were able to have a child, never having thought that it would be possible. She had heard it was possible for vampires to get pregnant but it was so rare and unheard of that no one gave it any thought.