An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"What was that?" Bryan mused with a smirk on his face despite having heard Otso moan his name just fine. He wanted him to do so louder though, and feeling the way the other's hips moved in his hold had him running one hand down his thigh and the other up his chest. "I think you should moan louder." He purred wanting to hear his little wolf more. Not caring how public this was, he didn't want Otso to try to hold it in or try to be quiet.

That tease...Otso thought as he turned a brighter red. Now his voice just had to cooperate with him and be louder. Otso's lips trembled as his hips moved faster on Bryan. "B-bryan...Bryan" He moaned louder, knotting his fingers in the others hair.

Seeing Otso's face turn a brighter red made his own face brighten up even more, leaning in to kiss the other's neck and chest, his hands still stroking his thigh while the other was still exploring his chest. Brushing against his nipples before moving to his back to lightly trail along his spine. Groaning appreciatively as Otso started moving faster feeling his fingers knotting in his hair and hearing him moan louder this time. "So obedient." Bryan murmured happily nipping at his neck.

"O-only for..ahh..you Bryan.." Otso moaned as his legs were feeling weak from his hips moving so quickly on him now. He stopped himself from taking him in a deep kiss so Bryan could hear every moan and cry. "I-I'm...fuck..BRYAN!" He could not stop himself from moaning loudly as his release spilled onto the others front.

This really was perfect, he could feel the muscles in his little wolf's thigh working as he was moving his hips quickly to take him. Every little sound he made was just so perfect, the way his body was responding, how he was fucking himself. This was all perfect, but it was coming to an end far too soon as he felt Otso tightening up around him which only encouraged him to press Otso down on him harder. A few moments later Otso was voicing his release which only made him groan more, nipping the wolf's neck more roughly as he felt himself release inside of the cute wolf. Panting he held the wolf tight to his body he rested his head on the other's chest listening to his fast heart and breathing. "You're far too perfect." He panted out.

Otso panted as he tried to catch his breath, letting himself fall down on the others lap with the other still in him. He felt all warm inside at being told he was perfect, unable to stop himself from smiling. "It's nice...to be called perfect" Otso said as he got a little teary eyed from joy and how good Bryan made him feel physically and emotionally. "You are the best thing to happen to me.." He said with a shy blush.

"Aren't you always called perfect?" Bryan asked a little curious and not understanding why anyone would think that. Running his fingers through the other's hair once more and smiling as he dipped his head to give him a deep kiss. When their lips parted he gave the other a small smile, "I'm glad to hear that." Bryan really was too, he was glad to hear that Otso thought he was the best thing to happen to him and wanted nothing more than to make sure his little wolf always felt that way.

“Well it’s nice to feel perfect and hear it from you” Otso said with a soft smile. Otso returned the others deep kiss, only patting his lips when Bryan did. Bryan was too good for him, glad he met Bryan that day. Bryan made him so happy and he loved it. Otso held Bryan tight, wanting him to hear how much his heart pounded for him

"Then I'll never stop telling you how perfect you are." Bryan whispered his tone making it clear it was a promise. For the rest of their lives he would tell Otso how perfect he was, how much he loved him and how important he was to him until the end of time. Knowing that there was no telling when or if he would ever lose him, Alise and Shi coming to mind and making him all the more grateful that Otso was here right now. Knowing he had been close to suffering the same fate had he not shown up, or had the other vampires not acted in time and it was terrifying. Bryan was drawn from these thoughts when Otso held him tight, his ear pressed against the wolf's chest listening to the fast and heavy beating of the other's heart, the sound caused Bryan to purr happily his eyes drifting shut and holding the lithe figure tight to him as well.

Bryan was simply amazing..He was too perfect. "You better...I am never letting you go" Otso said with a quiet purr, never wanting to leave Bryans side. He continued to hold Bryan close to his chest, looking down to see the cotentness in the others face. His heart..he couldn't take how beautiful that sight was. He wanted it in his life until the end of time, together with him forever. He would never stop loving Bryan, glad he could protect him in some shape or form and show him just how much he loved him in that moment. "Stay and be with me forever.." Otso said with a soft hum.

"Never." Bryan hummed never wanting Otso to let him go either wanting the little wolf to be with him forever, all his. He was completely content to stay just like this, not caring that they were in a public park, that his little wolf was completely naked or that he was still inside of him. Otso speaking again made him purr again, loving the sound of his little heart beating for him and hearing that he wanted him to stay with him forever. "I'll always be here for you. Forever, no matter what with my little wolf." Bryan murmured.

Otso felt his eyes getting teary again, holding Bryan tighter. He always knew just what to say to make him feel like he was the others whole world. "I...I should probably put some clothes on.." Otso spoke shyly, laughing shyly. He was embarrassed how sentimental he got, seeing the rest of his life with Bryan. He wanted him in every part of his life...for the rest of his life. "Love you.." He spoke shyly again with a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Noo!" Bryan complained when Otso said that he should probably put clothes on, holding his little wolf closer to him and nuzzling against his chest. Not wanting to let the smaller figure go even if it was just to get dressed, after a few more minutes had passed he sighed and finally let his hold on Otso loosen. Releasing his grip and allowing him to get down so he could get dressed, while Otso was doing that he was slipping himself back into his pants and getting to his feet to stretch.

Otso chuckled quietly, content to sit like that for a few more minutes. He was in no rush to separate himself from Bryan so he was happy to be this close to him. He was eventually released, putting on his clothes before going right back to his side. Otso rested his head on the others shoulder, closing his eyes with a happy smile. The rest of their lives together...no matter how they did it, he was not sure he could be any happier than he felt right now.

Wrapping his arm around Otso he moved to lead him out of the park and towards a restaurant thinking they could use a nice hot meal right now. Leading him into a nice restaurant he asked for a table for two while emphasizing he wanted a booth for them. A moment later they were being lead to their table, slipping into his seat he waited for Otso to join him looking over the menu while the woman left them be to figure out what they would get to drink.

“I suppose anything you want also means a nice dinner..” Otso said with a warm smile, happy he was being taken to such a nice place. He was glad he didn’t dress too frumpy or casual or he would have felt very silly in such a nice place. Otso sat down at his seat in the booth, easily picking out his drink. “Thank you for taking me out to dinner” Otso said with a warm smile, reaching out to hold the others hand.

"That it does." Otso mused as he ordered a drink as well and then tried to figure out what he wanted to eat for dinner. When Otso thanked him for taking him out to dinner he laughed softly, leaning over and catching his lips in a deep kiss. "I love taking you out to dinner, gorgeous. You don't need to thank me for doing something I very much enjoy doing." Bryan purred before he made a decision and set the menu aside. Reaching over and running his fingers along the other's thigh gently a small smile on his face.

"i'll still say thank you regardless. I love the time with you, no matter where it is" Otso said with a soft smile. He turned his head back to the menu as he felt the others hands grace his thigh. He smiled softly again at Bryan once he decided on his dinner. Otso stroked his fingers gently over the others hand that ran over his thigh. All sides of his handsome vampire were o die for, from his softer sides to his possessive sides.

Amusement appeared on his face when Otso told him that he was going to say thank you regardless, telling him he loved spending time with him. "That's really great to hear." He murmured with a soft smile leaning over for another kiss. When their drinks arrived they made their orders for dinner, Bryan ordering shrimp scampi as it really sounded nice tonight. Leaning back against the soft cushions of the booth and smiled at the smaller figure.

And his smile..his smile was also to die for! Otso kisses the other back with a warm smile. Otso wanted to change things up since he usually ordered steak whenever he went out to a restaurant. He ordered the chicken Alfredo as it was his next favorite meat and his favorite sauce. Otso was happy with what he ordered, looking to Bryan with a warm smile. He was really amazing..He never thought he would get here when he teased Bryan that day with a lollipop. And now he had an amazing boyfriend who treated him like a queen

After Otso had also ordered his food he wrapped his arm around Otso and pulled him into his side a small smile on his face. "My little wolf happy?" He asked a bit amused. But he wanted to make him happy, keep him happy. "After this we can go back to the house... have more fun together..." Bryan mused as his smile turned into a smirk.

Otso smiled happily, nodding in agreement that he was happy. He did blush a little when Bryan mentioned going back home to have more fun later. "I am sure you will have plenty of fun with me, in any way you en up thinking of" He said quietly,leaning against the others shoulder. His drink came, taking a sip of it with a soft smile.

"I have plenty of fun with you as it is." Bryan mused with a small smirk as he sipped from his wine having wanted an actual drink. After everything they had been through he felt like he needed and deserved it, his hand still gently running along Otso's thigh. "So sexy, tell me what you want. You've made it about me since we got back and I got you cleaned up, but what does my little doggy want?"

"I don't think I can even begin to say how many things I want of and from you.." Otso said with an embarrassed chuckle. "I am sure there are things you can think of I would never even begin to consider.." He said with a small smile, trying to think of something he always wanted to do with Bryan or even anything he wanted to do. "You can blindfold me while you tease and take me..? I can't think of anything..." His face turned bright pink at the various ways Bryan has and could take him.

"Oh?" Bryan said a little interested, wondering what those things were since the little wolf apparently didn't think he was even able to begin to tell him what he wanted of and from him. It made him want to give him all those things even more though, "Are there?" He didn't think so, but figured Otso thought that way for a reason, it just made Bryan shrug as he waited for Otso to tell him what he wanted him what he wanted. What he was told made him raise an eyebrow curiously, "You want me to blindfold you, tease you and take you?" Bryan repeated a small smirk appearing. Knowing he had already offered such a thing earlier but not minding all that much either, especially if it was what he wanted. "If that's truly what you want from me I'd be happy to oblige. But I want my little wolf to think of other things he wants too." Bryan purred.