Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I mean... it's technically true," Shiba rubs the back of his head as he continues massaging Zero's shoulders to back to his back.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba shakes his head, "well.. it's not like they can do much about it. Once I get my clothes, you probably will never let me go to above world after that," he looks down at Zero, "how does your back and shoulders feel now?"

"Its up to you. You can go back ever now and then if you need or want to." He said. "Your home is just down here now." He said looking at him and smiled. "Its really great thanks I have never felt better." He said smiling

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, "well... I really don't have any reason to go up there or anything. My parents are always busy with work and I was only like a couple months away from getting a dorm room or living with a roommate." Shiba smiles, "I am glad your enjoying your massage."

"I might have you do that next time my back is stressed. Hell after we get married if you massage my back I will fly you around and show you everything about this world." he said smiling. "I'm sure you will like it."

Shiba smiles and then blinks a couple of times, nodding his head, "sure that sounds like it would be fun. All I really seen ... is your bedroom, bathroom, dining room and that's ... basically it," he laughs a little.

"Sorry i'm a little anti social at the current moment." He said looking at him and shaking his head. "I will get better now that she is gone from my life and I had someone to have an excuse to get rid of her. Tho I would of loved to see her wander the streets as a begger or a whore." He said smiling. "There would of been nothing better, I only did this because of you," he said

"So you doing go to far just because of Libby?" Shiba blinks a bit and nudges Zero with a pout, "hey.. some people actually have to do that to make a living you know. It's not really something to be happy about. But you did know her longer than I did so." Shiba looks at Zero, "meaning I prevented her from being street begger or whore," he gets off of Zero's butt and lays down next to him.

"It would of knocked her down. She has always set on an thrown thinking she is better than any of us. Hell I wouldn't put it past her to think she was better than me marry me and then have me killed so she could rule the land." He said looking at Shiba.

Shiba blinks a bit, "she... is really the type of person that would marry you but then kill you so she could rule the land? Wow... I don't think I ever heard of someone so messed up. And here I was feeling sorry for someone like her," he grumbles, crossing his arms.

"Yeah well its what people do around here." He said sighing. "I was never going to marry anyone like that in the first place." He said sighing. "This is the last time I will say this but she even tried to bride someone to get my semen so she could try to become with child. She is a sick bitch."

Shiba covers his mouth, "wow.. she sure was desperate," he shakes his head slowly. "So... are you planning to change me so I am not ... as pure hearted? I don't think I should have had mercy on someone that was so disgusting.. but yet I was," he scratches the back of his head.

"I guess a little, but I just think it will be fun slowly tainting you." He said smiling and kissed Shiba. "You are so cute I even took your innocents away, but yet you are still pure. You are a weird one." He said smilng

Shiba blinks a little and pouts a little, "y-your so cruel," he laughs a little. He kisses Zero and looks at him while blushing, "w..well I ...," he covers his face embarrassingly.

Shiba looks at Zero and then blushes, rubbing the back of his head with a smile, tilting his head, "does being here long enough... will change me into a non pure heart," he tilts his head.

"Have no idea most don't make it a day down here with out being eaten so this will be a new experience." He said smiling."It should be ready by tomorrow we will go get your stuff then." He said smiling. "If you really want to do the whole moving out thing bring what ever you want to." He said

"Oh? But I did get eaten. You eaten up my anal virginity," Shiba laughs a little. He looks at Zero and nods his head but then tilts his head, "you want me to bring more than my clothes," he scratches his cheek a bit while looking at Zero.

"Well I don't want to fill up your room too much... with my stuff." Shiba looks at Zero and then blushes, looking down as he softly moans a little, "n-no don't touch or your going to make me horny," he pouts slightly.

"So you don't want me to suck you dry?" He asked smiling and looked at him. "I really can don't underestimate a demon." He said smiling and kissed him again. "the look on your face when you blush is to die for."

Shiba looks at Zero and then blushes a little, biting his bottom lip and slowly shakes his head, "I-I...," he covers his face while he continues to blush but felt Zero's lips on his. Shiba looks at Zero and then nudges him, shaking his head, "n-no," he hides his face within Zero's chest.

Shiba shakes his head quickly and then looks up at Zero, pouting with a grumble, "I bet you would be one of those that would record my face while we fuck," he laughs a little, "just to see my facial expressions."