Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Hell ya I would. I would also play it back to watch your reaction while watching them. I bet they would be so cute. Damn I think I am getting hard thinking about such things." He said biting his lip. "I'm sorry, its just the effect you have on me."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba blinks a bit while blushing, "you would have me watch myself while you fuck me? Your such a perv," he shakes his head while covering his face. Shiba looks up at Zero and blushes a little, "your.. really that turn on," he looks down and starts rubbing Zero's crotch while biting his bottom lip.

"I was and now I am even more turned on now." He said smiling pulling the boys pants down and smiled kissing his chest and playing with the boys member. "Looks like I'm going to suck you off after all" He said smiling

Shiba blinks a little and gasps, looking down and shivers a little with a soft moan. He looks at Zero while blushing, "s-sounds like your looking forward to it," he lays down on the bed with the shirt he was wearing shifted a little, exposing his nipples. Shiba blushes a little, "I-I told you your clothes are too loose on me," he turns his head to the side embarrassingly.

He smiled as he put his mouth on Shiba's nipple and sucked on it next he kissed down his chest and pulled off his pants easy with out warning he took all of Shiba into his mouth and sucked slow at first and then hard and fast as he bobbed his head up and down

Shiba bites his bottom lip and shivers since his nipples were sensitive, holding onto Zero's head while moaning. He gasps and arches his his back, feeling all of his cock sliding inside of Zero's mouth. Shiba spreads his legs slightly and moans, biting his bottom lip, "Z-Zero," he watches Zero while blushing.

Shiro arches his back when his nipples were getting played with and holds onto Zero's head, moaning and lowers his head, "i-it's not fair. O-Only I am getting the pleasure," Shiro pouts a little.

Shiba looks down at Zero and then pouts a little when Zero didn't let him touch him as well and continues to moan. His body shivers when feeling Zero laugh on his cock, making a slight vibration sensation as he starts pre-cumming.

Zero smiled as he was starting to suck on him like a straw now and stated to play with his sensitive areas. He pulled his head up smiling. "Be a good boy and come for me." He said before going back to his work on making everything of the boy's his

Shiba lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, squirming his hips slightly side to side, "n-no don't touch there," he places his hands on Zero's head, looking down at him and continues to moan, starting to cum.

Zero smiled when the boy started to cum he sucked it all like milk making sure he got ever drop he stopped and smiled. "Looks like I win." He whispered. Yeah by this point he was turned on, but he didn't care he made the boy completely his.

Shiba pants heavily and looks at Zero, blushing with a pout, "y-you cheated is why," he looks to the side and grumbles a little. Shiba quickly turns onto his side and covers himself while pouting as he looked down at Zero.

Shiba looks at Zero and pants softly, covering his mouth, "you looking at me... is making me feel weird," he slowly moves his hand down to cover his entrance and shivers.

"Don't worry I don't plan on taking you right now. I just wanted to give you pleasure and nothing but it." He said smiling looking Shiba up and down. Zero reached over and moved Shiba's hair out of his face. "You are so cute." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and pouts a little, "aw... your such a tease," he sticks his tongue out a little. He watched as Zero was looking at him, blushing a bit and looks at Zero, smiling a little, "n-no I am not cute," he shakes his head.

"Are you sure because in my eyes you are so cute. One of the cutest things I have seen in the world." he said smiling and kissed him deeply. "You know I could teach you so many tricks you could use with your mouth." He said and kissed him again.

Shiba blushes and covers his face embarrassingly, shaking his head side to side, "n-no stop calling me cute," he flails his arms a bit and pouts a little, blinking as he was suddenly kissing Zero. "O-Oh? Like what exactly," he tilts his head as he then kisses Zero once again.

"Like now to kiss with it or how to suck with it. Here let me show you when I come in this time keep your mouth open." He said as he kissed him and given the chance he slipped his tongue into the others mouth and started exploring and dancing with his tongue.

Shiba looks at Zero while blushing, "b-but I have kissed you and .. I am not sure if I sucked you off yet," he lowers his head slowly. He tilts his head, keeping his mouth slightly open and kisses Zero, blinking a couple of times when feeling Zero's tongue entering his mouth and now playing with his tongue. Shiba blushes softly with a soft moan, tasting his cum on Zero's tongue.

Zero smiled as his tongue danced with the other soon pulling away. "See I told you you would like it." He said smiling as he patted the boy's head wondering if he made him speechless with the new way of kissing

Shiba blushes a little when feeling Zero's tongue all around his, making him let out a soft moan. He looks at Zero as he stops kissing him and pants a little, feeling some saliva travel down the side of his mouth. He looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, completely speechless.