Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Don't get me wrong I am not a nice guy at all. I killed everyone in that room, but you I spared your life." He said. "Thinking you could provide me with entertainment." he said then shook his head. "Greed makes people do crazy things. I think what made me what you so bad was when I went into that room I felt nothing, but innocents from you. And I wanted it all for myself."

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly shakes his head, "being in a place like this... I figured you weren't a real nice guy, no offense," he scratches the back room. He blinks but then tilts his head, "why... did you spar my life? Was it because of the sacrifice ceremony my .. so called 'friend' did?" Shiba looks at Zero while blushing, "w-what do you want from me then?"

"I have no idea maybe because the smell on you being pure in your blood. Maybe I want to try to make you evil in some way. It will be more fun if you become evil from being pure soul." He said smiling and kissed him. "That and I was desperate for someone at the time and you came up." He said smling

"You can smell that much just from my blood," Shiba looks at Zero. He blinks a couple of times and gulps a little, "h-how would you exactly turn me evil though," he scratches the back of his head confusingly before kissing Zero. "You.. were really looking for a relationship that badly," he looks at Zero.

"There are ways of turning you evil." he said smiling and was taken back by the human kissing him. "Even if it was a fake relationship yeah, People here won't get off my back about having a person to share everything with. I hated it when I would walk past someone who liked me in the hall and they would throw themselves at me. Wanting nothing more than sex with me, Before my mom died she told me not to settle for less than a pure soul for they will be the only ones to care for you." He said shrugging. "So when I smelled that you were pure I jumped on it, I was wondering how I would find someone pure down here. You see my mom was a half demon and she could see into the future. So I didn't take what she told me lightly."

Shiba blinks a couple of times and rubbing the back of his head, "how exactly? I never heard of this before. I thought, well.. in my case anyway, that I would always remind pure. But how does one become not so pure? Does it have anything to do with being in hell? I mean... it's not like someone so pure belongs here to begin with," he crosses his arms. He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "so.. your mom wanted you to be with someone with a pure heart?" Shiba rubs his chin, "hm.. that explains why you suggested to be in a relationship so suddenly with someone like me." He slowly nods his head, "well.. looks like your mom knew what you were gonna be involved with," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Everyone in the human world is pure when they are born or so I was told. Over the years they do bad things and it taints them. You have lived all of your life and not did anything bad in fact if someone did something bad in front of you. You would try to fix it. You always go out of your way to help others. Helped everyone that you could help. Oh and you also haven't had sex out side of marriage I assume you are not marred so you are a virgin. I think that might be why you were they sacrificed you in the first place. Most demons love to eat and torture a pure of heart when they do get Sacrificed, but they summoned me and I am not into that type of thing. My mom raised me to only torture and kill people who are down here because they did bad things. I am a rare demon, one who has morals because of my mom. She was only had morals because of her family. I am sure somewhere down the line there was a human who started that with them, but who knows." He said smiling. Then he looked at the clock. "Its almost time to eat."

Shiba nods his head, "yeah well.. of course we are pure when we are babies," he rubs the back of his head and laughs a little. He looks at Zero and slowly lowers his head, nodding his head slowly, "yeah... people change so suddenly," he scratches the back of his head. He tilts his head, "you.. sure know a lot about me for just meeting me now." Shiba blinks a bit and then blushes a little, lowering his head slowly and slowly nods his head, "y..yeah I am still a virgin." He listened to Zero and rubs his chin, "hm.. so your not into torturing or eating a pure heart? You really are a rare breed of demon." He looks at the clock and rubs the back of his head, "oh.. are you gonna make me make something for you to eat? Because.. I am not really sure what you like to eat."

"The dinner is soon and I only know so much about you is because every pure of heart person does the same thing." he said looking at him. "I'm not going to eat your heart, but I might turn you from being pure of hear for just me." he said smiling. Zero looked at him and sighed. 'i hate dinner I wish I didn't have to eat with these people today." he said looking at Shiba. "I am sorry, but you might have to keep me from getting mad." He said looking at Shiba.

Shiba blinks and then pouts a little, "h-hey not everyone is the same. You never heard the saying everyone is different," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Zero confusingly, not sure what he meant by him being a non pure heart for only him, he wondered if he was talking about the future sex acts he was going to be involved in. Shiba lowers his head with a sigh, "you must really not like eating with everyone in the room," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba blinks and then looks at Zero, tilting his head, "h-how am I suppose to help you not get mad?"

"I don't know kiss me keep your hand on me. Hell I don't know every time we have this get together, I almost kill someone so you came at a great time," He said as he got dressed and put a leather jacket on with no shirt and leather pants. He handed the boy a nice pair on leather suit or a normal suit. "I'm not sure what you would like to wear so you have a choice between those two."

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs his chin a bit as he looks at him, nodding his head with a smile, "hm... alright I think I know what to do to keep you... distracted. Just give me a sign when your starting to get annoyed and I will help you ... release your tensation." Shiba looks at the clothes and blushes a little, "I.. have never worn leather before," he rubs the back of his head, picking the leather suit and then places it down so he could take off the clothes he was already wearing, starting to put on the leather suit a piece at a time.

Zero looked at the clock once again. "Alright lets see when ever you are ready we will head down. Trust me you will tell I won't need to give you a sign." he said sighing and looked at him and shook his head. "After this I think I am taking a bath and going to bed would you like to join me?"

Shiba looks at Zero, "well... I am ready to get going whenever you are." He blinks a couple of times and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. I guess it really is that noticeable huh? Well I will keep my eyes open." Shiba blushes softly and slowly nods his head, "I...I suppose so," he rubs the back of his head.

Zero grabbed his hand. "Well guess we need to make a grand appearance." He said as he walked out of the room and heading for the dinning room. Holding Shiba's hand still he walked down the steps and down a long hall before opening the door.

"MY LOVVVEEEEEEE!" Screamed a girls voice.

"I am not your love and guess what you can go get into someone else's pants now cause guess what! I have no need for a looser in my life like you!" He said as he entered the room still hold Shiba hand.

"How can you be so mean to me I love you so much." the girl said.

"All you love is the money and the power that comes with it go try to suck another guys dick will you. I got my self someone so I don't need you." he said

"But we are engaged." she said looking at him smiling.

"Like hell we are I told you that hell would freeze over before then." He said.

And older man looked up at him. "Rumor is around the castle you have took a lover that is human I am guessing he is beside you right now."

"That and he will be my wife soon. I am engaged to him and not you I just haven't got the ring for him yet." He said smiling.

"WHAT NO YOU CAN'T You are with me and NOT HIM WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER LONGER I WILL KILL HIM." the woman said

"Yeah. You touch him and I will kill you I will peel of your skin while you are screaming in pain but I will make sure you don't die as all of your skin is ripped off your body. Should I give you a little taste and rip the skin off your face so no one will ever love you. Oh don't forget I will make sure your skin doesn't grow back. Remember what happened to the last person." He said finally making it over to the table and felt like he was already going to kill someone.

Shiba blinks as his hand was grabbed and slowly nods his head as he walks beside Zero as he lead him down a hallway and then entered a room. He looks around the room and blinks a little, never been to a place like this before.

He jolts a little when he heard a female's voice and looks over at her.

Shiba bites his bottom lip, keeping quiet since he didn't know he should get in the middle of these two so he just continues to look around the room, looking at the other people that were here.

He looks up at Zero and glances to the side, wondering what he was getting himself into with this situation.

Looking over at the older man and then blushes a little, unsure what to say at this point with the girl infront of Zero, covering his face with embarrassment.

He jolts a bit as he looks at the woman and covers his face again, ~great... now I made an enemy without even trying,~ he thought with a groan.

Shiba could only simply listen to Blaise words, blinking a few times with his eyes widened, ~is... this suppose to be a sign? He got so angry with that girl,~ he thought as he was lead to a table. He looks at Blaise and sits close to him, looking up at him and puts his hand on Blaise's leg, "h-hey you should calm down. I mean.. you been down here with these people longer than I have so.. I guess I still have a lot to learn," he rubs the back of his head.

Blaise's hard face and softened and looked at Shiba. "Sorry I tend to get worked up when the bitch is in the room. Now that I have you I can ban her from my sight." He said as he pulled Shiba close. "You are so great. Even know your scared of my rage your voice can still bring me back"

"You can't just ban me from the palace." She said looking at him. "After all I am your betrothed."

"Your still on that. I will be married to Shiba soon that way you can't keep saying that. I here by strip Princess Libby of all her titles. She will live life as a commoner from now on. No one should treat her with respect or anything and more. Please bring the book, This is the last time I deal with her being like this."

The man sitting next to libby got up and bowed and left the room and brought a book into the room.

"Wait isn't this a little harsh." libby said.

"I have told you. Time and time again I don't like you that way and you ingore me and my feelings. I told you that I am to marry the love of my life and you still expect me to marry you when I don't love you."

"He just showed up there is no where you can love him." libby said.

Without warning he pulled Shiba on his lab and kissed him and even started to make out with him

"Sir, I brought you the book." the man said and set the book down.

Blaise pulled back smiling at Shiba. "I think that should show you how into him I am."

"You never did that to me." Libby said looking at him.

"Because I don't love you." he said as he grabbed a pin. "Libby this will be your last meal in a place like this for all I care you can eat out of the trash after this." he said

Shiba looks at Blaise and then the girl, "well... she seems like one of those that is determined to have you notice her. She .. must have a big crush on you if she is willing to do anything to be with you," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head, "b...an? What do you mean," he blinks as he was pulled close to Blaise, looking up at him. He smiles a little and nods his head, "I.. just got to get use to my life down here. I am not really... sure how long that will take," he rubs his neck.

He looks over at the girl from before looking back at Blaise and tilts his head to the side, ~b..ook? What book is he going to use,~ he thought as he looks over, seeing a man stand up, leaving the room but then comes back with a book.

Shiba sighs a little, ~if she would just leave him alone... he wouldn't have to uh.. do what he is gonna do with this book,~ he thought as he rubs the back of his head confusingly.

He looks at Libby and rubs the back of his head before he felt himself getting pulled onto Blaise's lap, blinking as he felt Blaise's lips on his. Shiba places his hands on Blaise's shoulders while he kisses him as well.

Shiba watches as Blaise pulls back, softly panting from the kiss and looks at Blaise as he slowly gets off Blaise's lap.

Shiba looks at the book and blinks a couple of times when he realized what kind of book it was. He closes his eyes and covers his face, ~w...what should I do? I can't... just let her get thrown out just because Blaise is tired with how Libby acts towards him. There... has to be some other way.~ He thought and then looks at Blaise as he puts his hand on the book, "surely... there must be a different method? How about...," he looks over at Libby and rubs his chin, ".. we take her to the human world and maybe she can have another love interest? Once she falls in love with someone else, she will leave you alone. All things don't have to result to the extreme."

Blaise put down the pen and looked at Shiba. "I guess I could send her to the human world, but she would have to have a cuff on her that makes her human as well. I can make sure she has money to live there and I can have someone check in on her every once in a while, but that would be very hard." he said. Zero smiled. "I will send you to the human world for 50 years. If you kill any humans or eat them in that time you will be stripped of everything and killed on the spot. The only way it can be lifted the 50 years is find someone else you love up there. I don't care what type of creature it is," He looked at her.

Libby started to cry at least this was better than living on the streets, but still the human world. Libby nodded and looked away.

"You can't tell anyone you are a demon princess either! if you do that your title will be ripped from you. You can thank Shiba for being so nice. I like my method better, but I will do as he ask." He shut the book and moved it to the side as the man got up and took it back to where he got it.

Once back he set down. After bowing to Zero and Shiba.

"Alright lets eat then I will have everything ready for your placement in the human world." He said as a feast of food came out Libby still upset and Zero showing no signs of emotion unless looking at Shiba. Once the food was placed on the table it looked like meat he bent over and whispered. "Don't worry its not human its dragon meet today I'm sure you will like it." he whispered and kissed Shiba's cheek as he filled his plate up and started to eat with the sides as well most of the sides included blood in them. "Anything you don't like let me know Shiba."

Shiba looks at Blaise but then looks at Libby, "well .. it's not like she doesn't look fully human already. I mean she might have some.. features that humans don't but this is a better option than just... kicking her out on the streets." He shakes his head slowly, "surely there has to be some kind of method to get in contact with her while she is in the human world." He listens to the new statement Blaise made to Libby and then looks at her as she was crying, "d..don't worry, I am sure you can find a man there. Who knows.. you might even find one with the same personality as Blaise."

Shiba looks at Blaise and then pouts a little as he nudges him, "hey of course you like your methods better," he looks at the man that got up again and took it back where it was.

Looking over at Libby, seeing how sad she was and rubs the back of his head. He looks at the food when it was placed down on the table. He looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head but then blushes a little as his cheek was kissed. He took a deep breath and put food on his plate that looked as normal as he could get, sitting back down with Blaise. Shiba nods his head, "well.. it doesn't look that bad. I guess you guys... eat different stuff than I do," he then starts to eat the food.

Blaise smiled and whispered in his ear. "I don't ever want to see her again, She has been a pain in my side and the only way I could do this was to get someone else. I am glad you came when you did, I do owe you for that." he whispered and pulled back and started to eat.

Libby ate in silent thinking about what she had done, With Shiba there he gave her a stupid punishment but at least she was still a princess.

Blaise smiled more as he tore into the dragon's meet and enjoyed it as he started to eat the bloody sides as well. "Hey Shiba do you want to try this. I promise you won't get sick with it down here." He said offering him a side that he was eating.

Shiba blinks a couple of times as he listened to Blaise and then looks over at him, "but.. surely she won't be much of a pain once she finds another man," he says softly. He blushes a little and continues eating, softly sighing, "I just... to make any unneeded enemies, especially here," he rubs the back of his head.

He watched as Blaise was eating and blinks a bit but continues to eat. He looks at Blaise as he looks at the side, tilting his head, "you.. want me to try it?" Shiba bites his bottom lip and nods his head slowly, leaning closer and bites the side of Blaise's meat, pulling back as he chews on the meat.

"Maybe maybe not you never know." he said looking at him as he tried the meat. "Do you like it? I'm not really sure what humans eat so I want to know what you might like so we can have them fix it in the future." He said kissing Shiba's cheek. As he finished plate of food and went in for more. "I also don't know how much human's eat." he said

Shiba looks at Blaise, nodding his head, "yeah, it tastes good. I never.. really had dragon meat before so.. it's a first for me," he laughs a little. He tilts his head to the side, "well... if it looks edible, I will eat it if that helps," he sticks his tongue out a little. He blushes as his cheek was kissed and goes back to eating what was on his plate. Shiba watched as Blaise got up from his seat to get more food, "hm..," he looks at his plate, "I really only eat one plate worth of food. I don't really like overeating," he rubs the back of his head. After Blaise sat down again, he goes up to Blaise's ear, "are... you more into men than women? You don't seem to show any interest in other girls," he whispered and then leans back, finishes eating.

"I kind of am, Tho I decided I would accept the pure of heart if it was a girl as well. Tho she is the one who made me like guys in the first place with how whining she is. That and she is not pure at all. She herself has killed 2000 demons and humans a like." He said. "All so I could tell her she did good, but all she got from me was a lecture on only killing the bad people." He said sighing. "Girls are just to much." He whispered. Soon Zero finished his forth plate of food and smiled when he was done. "Now when she is done have her go pack and he back here in a few hours if not I will take that as you want to be skinned alive find you and skin you." He said getting up. "Now if you excuse me I have some paperwork to do now because you deiced to be a pain." He said looking at shiba. "Are you ready.......My love." He said mostly to drive it into the girl. "I wiil await your arrival." he said waiting for shiba