Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba blushes bright red and rubs the back of his head, twiddling his thumbs, "well.. if your ever feeling mad, you can use me to help calm yourself down," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"I will and Shiba I am going to say sorry not. For if I ever hit you out of rage." he said looking at him. "I don't mean it or do I want to, Sometimes I get so mad I can't stop myself." he said looking down ashamed of himself for that flaw

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, slowly shaking his head, "n-no it's okay. But... maybe you can hit something other than my face," he rubs the back of his head, not really looking forward to getting smacked in the face but leans back within Zero, looking at him while he washes himself. Shiba looks at Zero and bites his bottom lip, "your... fingers are much longer than mine, can you... help me clean out the cum from inside me?"

Shiba holds onto Zero's shoulders and shivers a little with a soft moan, looking down at Zero with his back slightly arched. He wraps his arms around Zero and rests his chin on Zero's shoulder.

Zero finally got done with what he was doing and kissed Shiba again. "Alright you good now? Lets just sit in the tub for a bit the water should help with your back if it does hurt from that." he said closing his eyes

Shiba pants softly and then kisses Zero, nodding his head as he starts washing himself again. He shakes his head, "n-no I am fine," he smiles a little while washing his legs.

Shiba tilts his head and then blushes, "well.. you can help wash my back then I will wash your back in return since I can't really reach my back."

Shiba shivers as Zero was washing his back, closing his eyes. He blushes a little as he looks at Zero, "you really like my body that much," he tilts his head to the side. He laughs a little, "well... not a lot of people can reach their backs."

"Yeah some day I might let you wash my wings." He said smiling and kissed Shiba's cheek. "What do you say do you think you would enjoy that?" He asked him not sure of that would be something Shiba was into

Shiba tilts his head and presses his finger on his lap, laughing a little and nods his head, "well.. If you will let me then I will, I am guessing your wings are pretty sensitive to the touch. I was ... actually expecting you, when you came, your wings would pop out from the pleasure," he laughs softly.

"Yeah I have more control over them than that. Sex doesn't make them pop out. They are really hard to take out and put away it might not look like it, but every time I get them they have to bust through my skin and I end up bleeding a little. That's not normal so thats how I think that I have a little human somewhere in my family tree." he said

"Though it would be pretty funny if they come out after you cum," Shiba laughs a little. Shiba looks at Zero and sighs a little, "that.. sounds very painful," he shakes his head slowly, "I can't imagine going through that, but I am sure anyone with wings like that suffers the same way," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba looks at Zero, "is anyone part human in your family," he tilts his head as he was washing his chest.

"You would wouldn't you." he said laughing a bit. "I have a feeling a long long time ago someone married a human mage or seer. That was why my mom knew things, Most of the time demons can't see things that are yet to come, but she could no one here really talks about the past." he said looking at him.

"Well maybe that would be bad because it would be like a pain pleasure thing. I mean, I am sure you are into something like that as well," Shiba blushes a bit. Shiba looks at Zero, "was the past... really that sacred to a point no one talks about it," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah I don't know if I am into that never tired, to do the pain pleasure thing." He said looking at him. "I do wish someone would tell me about the past sometimes, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be." he said looking at him and kissed his head. "Do you like the bath?" he asked

"Well I just figured since your a rough lover you would be into that kind of thing but I guess not," Shiba rubs the back of his head. "Well isn't there a way for you to find out by yourself? Like are there any kind of record books down here?" Shiba blushes and slowly nods his head, "yes the water feels nice," he smiles a little.

"I might try that but I do like other people getting hurt it turns me on a little." He whispered then shook his head. "Some how the records from long ago were destroyed I have a feeling during a fire that broke out. So all I know are my parents and my grandparents beyond that I have no idea." he said looking at him

Shiba blinks a couple of times and then blushes a little, "j-just don't do something too extreme to my body to draw blood." He sighs a little and rests his chin on his knees, "that sucks.. I bet the was the only way you could learn more about your parents and grandparents as well as how things were," he washes his legs and leans in closer to Zero.

"But I like blood." he said smiling and went on with the other covo. "Yeah and my mom would of talked to me about it, but I was still really young when she died. So she never did and no one else wants to its all hush hush." he said looking at Shiba then up. "Let me know when you are done with the bath and we can get out."

Shiba blushes and blinks a couple of times, looking down, "well.. sorry if I masturbated there before or I am sure you would have seen some virgin blood," he sticks his tongue out. "Usually the people that keep it a secret... usually know some kind of information," he rubs his chin a bit. Shiba looks at Zero and shakes his head with a smile, "n-no I still need to wash your back as well."