Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba blinks and then pushes Zero so he was laying on the couch after Zero kissed his cheek, "your such a perv," he laughs a little. Shiba blushes bright red and rubs the back of his head, "well.. they will probably just head to the bedroom or the kitchen and let us continue," he laughs a little.

"You said to ask how I am with you and for the two days I have know you that is what we were doing most of the time." He said smiling and kissed him. "So what do you say do you want to give me a test run in this human body."

"H-Hey we only fucked once and I only performed a blow job for you this morning," Shiba laughs a little and then kisses Zero. Shiba blinks while blushing, "a-are you really horny right now," he places his hands on Shiba's chest.

Shiba looks at Zero and then pouts a little, kissing Zero and smiles, "your such a big tease," he laughs a little and presses his butt against Zero's crotch.

"Do you really want my parents to come home and watching me ride you?" Shiba laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "your such a big pervert," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Hey what can I say Shiba I am a demon." He said smiling. "We I have a chance to cause chaos I have to jump on it." He said smiling and kissed him. "Maybe thats why I have you here to keep me in line." He said smiling

"Are you saying all demons are sex crazed?" Shiba laughs a little and then blushes a little, biting his bottom lip as he kisses Zero. Shiba looks at Zero and smiles, "well you do still owe for the blow job I gave you," he rubs his hands on Zero's chest.

"But I gave you one last night,: He said smiling. "Its up to you and no not all demon's are sex crazed just when they find the person they want to be with the rest of there lives they are a little sex crazed and you are that person." He said smiling and kissed him

Shiba laughs a little, "aw but that was last night," he sticks his tongue out. Shiba blinks a couple of times and smiles, "oh? So I triggered your lust when we got together huh," he kisses Zero as well and blinks, perking his head up as he heard the door opening.

Shiba looks at Zero and blushes a little, smiling while kissing him.

Shiba's big sister enters the house, looking over at Shiba, "oh, hi there Shiba. Did you sleep over your friend's house yesterday? You didn't really call to let us know." She looks over the couch and giggles, "looks like you scored yourself a boyfriend," she laughs a little and then heads to her room.

Shiba blinks a bit and then tilts his head, "yesterday? It's only been a day since I been up here?"

Shiba rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head with a smile, "yeah I suppose it is," he tilts his head as he looks at Zero. "Oh, that was my older sister." Shiba blushes and holds onto Zero's shoulders, pressing his butt against Zero's crotch, "your getting pretty hard."

"Yeah because of you." He whispered. "I can only get hard for you. Thinking about you riding me when your parents walked in is more than I can handle and I kind of got hard. tho I am willing to do it anywhere with you." He whispered

Shiba blinks a couple of times and laughs a little, "Zero.. are you into public sex or something? You seem to get turn on the thought of someone watching us go at it," Shiba looks at Zero and sticks his tongue out a little.

"No I get turned on just thinking about you I could care less if people watch or not." He said looking at him. "dont knock it I might really enjoy it and make everyone watch as I take you in front of all the other demons to mark you as mine." He whispered

Shiba rubs the back of his head, "oh so that is what it was," he laughs a little. He blinks and blushes, "h-hey you better not," he pouts a little as he looks to the side embarrassingly with a soft grumble.

"Whats wrong you don't want them to see your cute face when I am taking you and making you mine over and over again." He said and licked the boy's neck. "Poor Shiba." He whispered. "Too cute for his own good." He said and blew into Shiba's ear.

Shiba pouts a little, shaking his head, "I-I think you should be the only one to see the faces I make while you pound me into submission." He shivers as his neck was licked and then gasps as he felt Zero blowing in his ear.

Shiba looked at Zero with a smile, "well I am sure you will train my body even more to be turned on by you," he looks down, seeing he was erected and blushes bright red, "h-hopefully not anytime soon, I need to get rid of this first," Shiba covers his crotch.