Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Hell ya I am glad that Bitch has been all over me since she first saw me. I don't want that, and I'm almost 100 % certain that all she wants is the power that comes with it." He said sighing. "Once a week she made me have dinner with her and she would be all over me. How would you feel if you had someone you hated try to have sex with you every time you walked around a corner?" He asked as he started to walk out of the room

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba looks at Zero and rubs the back of his head, "I guess... she knew what she wanted even if she never winded up getting it.She is pretty determined," he rubs his chin a bit. Shiba tilts his head, "well, at least you got a free meal. So.. that was her way of wanting to have sex with you? Well.. I guess that makes her really determined," he follows Zero.

"What are you talking about? She didn't make any of that she would go into to the chef in my kitchen and order them to make my favorite food." he said looking at him. Zero looked at Shiba and sighed even more.

Shiba looks at Zero and pouts a little, "you made it sound like she made you food," he grumbles a little and crosses his arms. He tilts his head a little, "w..why are you sighing like that? Is something wrong?"

"Well She has also killed some of staff members for not making food fast enough." He said shaking his head as he walked back to his room. "I'm done for today I am tied of dealing with people." he said. Tho he did look at the adviser. "Start getting stuff ready for two to go to the human world."

He nodded and left the room and went to work on it.

Shiba blinks a bit and rubs the back of his head, ".... I can see why you hated her so much but she is a demon. Probably something happened to her past to make her such a killing machine." He slowly nods his head as he follows Zero, looking at the loose clothing, "so what do we have to do in order to go back to the human world?"

"Just make magic circles and we also have to find something to kill for you to go through again. I have already went through it so I can come and go up there as long as I have a magic circle here, but you on the other hand will need to kill a goat and spill it's blood. You don't really have to kill it but we might be eating it when we get back so just a thought." he said

Shiba blinks and looks at Zero, "w-wait... I got to KILL something in order for me to go to the human world? B-But... I don't know if I can do something like that," he lowers his head a little. He perks his head up but then lowers his head again, "... especially an animal," he pouts a little.

Shiba looks at Zero, lowering his head a little and looks to the side with a sigh, crossing his arms, "I don't know.. is it really worth an animal's life to go back to the human world just to get my clothes," he pouts a little.

Shiba looks down at Zero and lowers his head with a sigh, "fine... but I am taking your offer to help me with this animal sacrifice. Just because your use to death doesn't mean I am."

Shiba nods his head as he looks at Zero, "then ... let's get this over and done with," he rubs the back of his head, resting his head on Zero's arm.

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, following him to his room. "You look pretty tired.. do you need help to relax," he tilts his head to the side.

"I would love a good back rub." He said laying down on the bed and sighing he was really tied it took a lot out of him. He hated all the stress that came with demon king. "Being me sucks some times." he said

Shiba nods his head and smiles, "well... if you turn around on your stomach, I will give you a back massage." He sighs a little, "yeah you sound like you have it pretty rough here. But now at least you have a way to ...relieve yourself of stress."

Zero moaned. "That feels so good." He said feeling his back being rubbed. "Some days o wodhe someone else would do my job. I do have a question what about your parents won't they try to keep you when we go there?" He ased

Shiba smiles as he continues massaging Zero's back, tilting his head, "I bet you can't wait for the day you get to resign as being king." He looks down at Zero while starting to massage his shoulders, "well... they will probably be at work so I am sure they won't even notice. They might just think I am going to get a dorm room or something."

Shiba rubs the back of his head and shakes his head slowly, "don't worry I will think of something. I will just tell them I am going to find a roommate."