Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shiba look at Zero and smiles a little, slowly nods his head while blushing and licks his lips, "I can...taste my cum," he sticks his tongue out while looking at Zero with a pout. He blinks while blushing, "you.. want to do kissing like that again," he covers his mouth while looking to the side.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Do you not like it, Next time I won't have your Cum in my mouth it might be something different or nothing at all. It will be fun to see how much you can take." He said smiling. "You were moaning, so I know you liked it." Zero said smiling and kissed Shiba's cheek once again.

Shiba pouts a little as he looks at Zero, tilting his head, "w-what else would you have in your mouth while doing that kind of kiss?" He blushes bright red and glances to the side, looking at Zero as he kiss his cheek and smiles softly.

"Most of the time nothing, but you can do anything." He said smiling and looked at him. "Well anything that doesn't involve chewing." He said looking at him and smiling. "Would you like to try?" he said smiling

Shiba slowly nods his head, rubbing his chin, "that kind of kiss is pretty.. extreme, no wonder why I moaned," he blushes. He looks at Zero and laughs a little, "yeah.. I wouldn't want you to be chewing on my tongue." He tilts his head to the side, "s..sure, you can teach me more about that kind of kiss."

"Maybe later." He said smiling. "I know we don't know each other than well, but I do plan on getting to know you. After we get you settled here I will take you around and show you my town. Oh and your clothes that you came here with should be cleaned so you can go back to your world in it." He said looking at him. "I am sorry, but because of your so called friends you can't be in the human world for long. If you are with me we can be there longer, Bring what ever you want here if I need so I can get a room just for all your stuff." He said looking at Shiba and pulled him closer.

Shiba blushes as he looks at Zero and nods his head slowly. He tilts his head and then laughs a little, "you say you want to know be better and don't know me too well but that didn't stop you from taking my virginity," he pouts little while blushing. He tilts his head, "they .. are still getting clean? It must take a while to get... blood of clothes," he sighs a little. He blinks as he looks at Zero, "wait.. so how long can I be in the human world and.. what happens when I stay up there to long?" Shiba slowly nods his head and holds onto Zero, lowering his head, "so am I going to be in the room as well? Or do you still want me in your bedroom," he laughs a little.

"You will be staying in my room, but the other room you can play in I don't know what all you do or have or I would tell you more about it. By yourself you can only stay for an hour after that one of two things will happen one you will either die a painful death and go into nothingness or Two you will be dragged deeper into hell where I can not reach you for a few days and you will be tortured I don't know what one. When you are with me you can be up there a week I think is the longest and the same two options will happen to you. Tho I might be able to stop them I don't know I have never tried. As for taking your virginity couldn't help it you are just two cute." he said smiling. "Blood does take a while to com off tho." he replayed and yawned

"Oh so my stuff will mostly be in my room while I sleep with you and... other stuff in your room," Shiba blushes bright red. He looks at Zero and blinks a couple of times, lowering his head a bit, "well...be going by myself seems pretty bad. What kind of torture will I go through if I am not going to be reachable to you for a few days?" Shiba lowers his head a bit, wondering if he should just travel with Zero so he would have more time in the human world or not. Shiba looks up at Zero and then blushes bright red. Rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I never really got blood on my clothes, so I guess I didn't really know," he tilts his head as he looks at Zero, "are you getting tired," he laughs softly.

"I really don't know what torture when people get sent down there I never go get them." he said looking at him. "Don't worry when ever you go to the human world I am going with you to make sure you are going to be fine." He said looking at him. "I won't let you go alone." he said and reached over and grabbed something off his dresser. "Just in case that happens I need you to were this ring. It shows that you are mine if you do get drug to the lowest part of hell they will know that you are mine." He said sighing. "You are blushing do you want to keep doing naughty things in this room?" he asked looking at him and winked. "I am getting tired dealing with Libby wears me out all the time."

Shiba was nervous but then he looks at Zero and smiles a little, nodding his head, "so it only lasts longer when I am close to you right?" He watches Zero and tilts his head, wondering what he was doing as he tilts his head as he looks at the ring. "Is that going to be my engagement ring," he laughs a little but then nods his head, "so if they know I belong to you, what will they do exactly?" Shiba looks at Zero and then crawls onto his lap, "only if you want to. Well just be glad you don't have to deal with her anymore," he kisses Zero's cheek.

"Your asking stuff that I really don't know. All I know is if they know you are mine the punishment will be less and if they do hurt you that I will hurt them worse." He said looking at him and rubbed Shiba's head. :As I said before I never go down there. I have no reason to so lets try not to send you down there alright." he said

Shiba was nervous about going deeper in the depths of hell and holds onto his arms, not wanting to personally find out where what would happen the hard way. He looks at Zero and then nods his head, "yeah.. I want to avoid going there as much as possible," he rubs his eyes and lets out a soft yawn.

"Shiba you had a big day go to sleep alright." He said pulling shiba close and started to fall asleep he was so tired from the day and they both had a big day tomorrow going to the human world. Soon Zero was in a deep sleep needing to sleep off the day.

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head as he holds onto Zero, yawning. He watched as Zero fell asleep and smiles, falling asleep as well.

The next morning Zero was awoke by a knock on the door. He groaned and woke up and looked around the room blinking he looked at Shiba who looked to still be asleep.

"Sir. The portal is ready when you are." his adviser said from the other side the door.

Zero got up and went to the door and opened it. "Alright I will get him ready soon, Can you bring some food to us to eat I guess some soup would be fine right now." He said yawning.

The adviser nodded and left to talk to the maid to get some food for Zero and Shiba,

Shiba was fast asleep and snuggles against Zero but mumbles, shifting a little when he heard knocking on the door and hides his face with the blanket. He could hear Zero talking to someone but continue to sleep soundly.

Zero walked back to the bed and got into the bed again and moved hair out or Shiba's face. "You are so cute, I am glad I waited you out." he said smiling and kissed Shiba's head and wondered how much time passed in the human world since the last time he went up there and was excited to go as well.

Shiba mumbles a little in his sleep, twitching a little as he felt Zero's soft touches. He slowly opens his eyes as he looks up at Zero with a yawn, "n-nooo I don't wanna wake up yet," he pouts as he turns around, resting his face on Zero's crotch and his arms wrapped around Zero's waist.

"Um....Shiba open your eyes to see where your face is at least." He said biting his lip as he was starting to get turned on by Shiba's hot breath against his body. Zero shook Shiba a little. "Anywhere else is fine just not there."

Shiba mumbles and rubs his face against Zero's crotch without knowing, "but it's so comfortable," he pouts and slowly opens his eyes. He looks and then blushes bright red, looking up at Zero, "w..wait you got hard from that..?" Shiba bites his bottom lip, "well.. I don't want you to be hurt with an erection or anyone to see it while we are in the human world so..," he blushes and unzips Zero's pants, taking out his cock. Shiba looks up at Zero and strokes his cock slowly with a smile.

"not my fault anyone would get turned on if you put your face down there." He said blushing a little. And sucked in his breath when Shiba pulled out his member. "I didn't plan on ever waking you up like this I promise." He said looking away from him and moaning as his member was stroked. "It feels good." he whispered

"Oh? You really think so? Hm well I suppose it is a pretty sensitive area," Shiba laughs a little. He looks up at Zero and smiles a little, "well I am the one that did this, so I am the only one that can help relieve you," he blushes a little. Shiba continues stroking Zero's cock and looks at Zero, smiling, "I am glad you like it."

"I am glad that you are deciding to help me out with it." he said smiling and moaning more. "I love everything about you right now so thanks for being with me." he said smiling. "Thanks for not fighting back when I know you could have." he said smilgn

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles as he continues stroking his cock slowly, "why would I fight back... my husband to be," he blushes as he continues stroking Zero's cock, "do you want me to do anything else to satisfy you?"