Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Then.. were you happy I was a guy? Or disappointed...," Shiba tilts his head confusingly. He looks over at Libby and blinks, looking at Zero, "wow... she sure was.. uh busy," he rubs the back of his neck. "How many demons and humans did you kill," Shiba looks up at Zero, just wondering. Shiba rubs the back of his head, "well.. I suppose you do know her a lot more than I do." Shiba blinks as he looks at Zero, looking to the side with a sigh since he could do only so much since he hasn't been down here for nearly a day. Shiba looks up at Zero and slowly nods his head as he stands up, walking up to Zero and was ready to get going back to Zero's room, wondering if Libby would decide on, being skinned alive or going to the human world as stood next to Zero.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Durning my life I have killed 10,000 humans and demons, but most of them were the ones who tried to pick a fight and tried to take the throan and when they do that its a fight to the death." he said. "9,000 of the 10,000 where those the other 1,000 was evil humans from the human world that I didn't even want in my dungeon so I sent them to no where after I killed them. I am happy you are a guy because that means you won't have any stupid mood swings as bad as a girl does." he said kissing him. He then looked at Libby. "Make your choice and let me know." He looked to his adviser. "Come get me in an hour weither she is here or not I will need to find her and rip her skin off myself if she is not. Oh and just if she does decide to do that route I will chain her up and call everyone in the kingdom here to watch me do it."

Libby started to sweat at that comment.

Zero then picked Shiba up and took him to his room and threw him on the bed. "God I am so pissed right now I don't even know how to calm myself down." he said. "Tho you did pull me back a little." he said smiling at the boy

Shiba looks at Zero and blinks a couple of times, "well.. you sure were busy," he rubs the back of his head. He continues to listen to Zero and shakes his head, "sounds like they were all pretty bad people. They should have known messing with you would have meant the end of their life," he crosses his arms. Shiba blinks a little and tilts his head, "I get.. some but I am nothing compare to a girl," he rubs the back of his head, kissing him back. He could simply look at Zero and then looks at Libby, lowering his head a bit and hoped she chooses wisely.

Shiba jolts a bit as he was suddenly getting picked up and looks at Zero, watching him getting taken into his room and gasps as he lands on the bed. Looking up at Zero and tilts his head, "only.. a little? Is there any way I can help calm you down even more? I was about to do something else to calm you down but... well I chickened out," he rubs the back of his head and sticks his tongue out.

"How the hell do I know what calms me down." He said looking at him. "What else were you going to try?" He asked looking at Shiba. "I don't want someone powerful or a killer. I want you and that's all I don't want to deal with others. Damn it maybe if I go kill someone it will make me feel better." He said then looked at Shiba. "I could I could make love to you, but if I do anything like that right now I will hurt you because I won't be gentle." he said

Shiba shrugs his shoulders, "I-I don't know. But you should know yourself better than anyone, including how to calm yourself down," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a little and laughs nervously, "well.. I was going to ... rub your crotch to calm you down," he sticks his tongue out a little. "I thought the pleasure would distract you." Shiba blinks a couple of times and blushes a little, biting his bottom lip, not wanting Zero to kill anyone at the moment anyway. Shiba glances to the side, closing his eyes before laying down on the bed and pants softly, "my pants... they are.. grinding against me," he looks up at Zero while blushing.

"Wait a second that would of calmed me down and are you saying you want me to take you." he said getting on the bed and looked at the boy. Zero didn't wait for an answer he slammed his lips on Shiba and started to rub him through his pants. Looking at him in the eyes he deepened the kiss rubbing him more.Then he pulled back. "I'm not a gentle lover." he whispered as he kissed Shiba's neck and started to suck on it

Shiba looks at Zero and laughs a little, "such a naughty demon," he smiles a little but then blushes, slightly nodding his head. He blinks with a soft gasp, feeling Zero's lips on his and jolts when feeling his crotch being rubbed. Shiba moans softly within the kiss as he continue to get touched. When Zero finally pulled back, he softly pants and then closes his eyes, biting his bottom lip, "I guess... it is just something I will have to get use to," he turns his head a bit, feeling Zero kiss and suck on his neck, softly moaning.

Zero pulled up Shiba's shirt and started to suck his nipples. "Do you like this Shiba? I can feel you are getting hard. "Tell me have you ever done anything dirty before to yourself." he said smiling as Zero pulled down his pants and kissed up Shiba's member. "If not I might teach you." he said smiling as he licked Shiba's member next. "Seeing your face like this makes me so happy. It turns me on." he said as he started to bulge in his pants.

Shiba looks down at Zero and watched as his shirt was getting pulled up, arching his back when his nipples were getting sucked on, moaning softly and slowly nods his head, "y-yes it feels good." He blushes bright red and looks down at his crotch before turning his head away. Shiba embarrassingly nods his head, "I..I have masturbated before and the max.. I can fit is fingers. I never tried anything bigger than a finger." Shiba looks down and watches as Zero was kissing his member , spreading his legs while he softly moans. "Does.. my face help relax and calm you down," he looks down and looks how Zero was getting erected, blushing a bit. Shiba slightly reaches down and rubs Zero's crotch, unzipping Zero's pants and lets his cock come out, starting to stroke it, "y-your so.. big," he blushes bright red.

Zero smiled and looked at him. "Is there something you want to try? Maybe you should try to suck it I'm sure you will like it." He said smiling. Zero moaned as he felt Shiba's figures dance on his member and each stroke make him harder. He smiled as he felt Shiba pre cum. he got his figures in it and stuck one inside of shiba. "You are really tight don't worry I will fit inside of you." He said looking at him. "Are you in awe of my size you are on the smaller side, but I can make it work." he said smiling teasing Shiba a little

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, "w-well.. if your planning to go all the way with me, then I better start preparing it and make sure it's.. wet enough to go inside," he glances to the side while blushing. He listen to Zero moan while he was touching his cock and smiles, glad he was enjoying it as well and shivers a bit, feeling it get harder within his hands as he strokes. Shiba lets out a soft moan, feeling Zero slide his finger inside with using his pre-cum as lube before looking at Zero, blushing, "if you keep getting harder, it might be hard," he laughs a little. Shiba blinks a little as he looks at both his and Zero's cock, pouting a little, "y..your a very naughty demon," he reposition himself and strokes Zero's cock before starting to inch Zero's cock inside his mouth. Looking up at Zero before closing his eyes, starting to bob his head back and forth.

"Yeah and you are a naughty human from the looks of it." he said moaning as he added another figure and started to do a scissor motion inside of him. "Damn are you sure you never done this before? It seems like you have practiced a lot for you to be this good and take all that in your mouth." he said moaning. After a bit he moaned. "I want you so you might want to stop now." he said pulling Shiba's head up off of him and pulling his figures out of him. Zero moved to where the tip of his member was at Shiba's entrance. Zero couldn't hold back any more he knew this was gonna hurt shiba at first, but with one moment he buried himself deep into Shiba.

Shiba blushes a little and shakes his head slowly, "well I am probably nothing compare to you. I am sure this isn't your first sexual encounter," he laughs a little. As he was sucking on Zero's cock, he jolts a bit when feeling Zero put in another finger, softly moaning on Zero's cock. He shakes his head slowly and then lowers his head, not wanting to get reminded of what he sometimes did in the study hall when no one but one other male student was around that was a homosexual but it never went too far. Shiba perks his head and blushes, "b-but is it wet enough," he tilts his head to the side before he felt Zero's cock slide out of his mouth and shivers when he takes out his fingers, panting. Shiba blushes and makes a sudden jumping motion when feeling how close Zero's cock was. Letting out a gasp and arches his back, holding onto Zero tightly and moans, "s-so sudden," he shivers and softly bites on Zero's shoulder.

"I couldn't hold back any longer." He said as he waited doe Shiba to adjust to him being inside and then Zero started to move in and out it was slow at first then he stared to go faster and faster.

Shiba shivers a bit and bites his bottom lip, feeling his butt twitch around Zero's cock. He looks at Zero and grips on Zero, moaning a little louder when feeling Zero's thrusts increase in speed.

Zero moaned and he thrusted more and started to rub Shiba, His body was slowly starting to calm down and he thought this was the best Zero kept up the fast speed soon feeling he was on the edge he thrusted a few more times before he came inside of Shiba. "Thank you little one." he said kissing his cheek.

Shiba arches his back and covers his face with his arms, moaning softly with Zero slowing down the speed of his thrusts, starting to relax a bit. Just as he was starting to relax, he jolts when feeling Zero increase to a faster speed and uncovers his face to look at Zero while he moans. Shiba looks down and gasps, feeling Zero cuming inside him and cums on Zero's stomach. Shiba pants heavily and looks at Zero, smiling softly, "I-I.. am glad you enjoyed it."

Zero smiled at Shiba. "Thanks so much for letting me have the his joy. We should take a shower now." Zero said as he pulled out of Shiba. Then picked him up and he walked both of them to the bathroom that was a door in his room.

Shiba pants and looks at Zero, smiling a little and slowly nods his head but flinches a little when feeling Zero pull out. As he was picked up, Shiba holds onto Zero while he was getting carried to the bathroom.

Shiba looks around the bathroom, blinking a couple of times and pouts, "this room... is bigger than my bedroom." He rubs the back of his head, "well, I wouldn't mind a bath really," he moves one of his hands down, feeling the cum spill out of him, making him blush.

Zero smiled as he started to fill the bathtub up with warm water. " It has to be big for when I want to soak my wings." He said looking at him. Once the tub was full he slipped Shiba into the tub and got in himself. "Think you can walk after this?'' he asked shiba

Shiba tilts his head to the side, "I haven't seen your wings yet," he rubs the back of his head. Once he was in the tub, Shiba rests his chin on his knees and looks at Zero as he was getting into the tub as well, blushing and nods his head, "y-yes I will be fine."

"Thats good I was kind of rough so I didn't know." Zero said then smiled. "Yeah I can have wings. I guess what you would call bat like wings in your world, but they are as big as my entire body." He said closing his eye as he enjoyed the water

Shin shakes his head slowly with a smile, "I-I knew what I was getting myself once you told me you were a rough lover." He looks at Zero, "well I will see them eventually probably," he smiles a little as he started to wash himself.