Sacrificed (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

YaoiFanGirlBritty

"I mean if anyone is home that is. I guess it just depends on timing," Shiba rubs the back of his head. He looks at Zero and looks at the ring on his finger, blushing and nods his head, "yeah I got it already." Shiba watches Zero and then follows close behind him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

He walked to the room that would have the circle on it. Once inside the room there were a few people and a goat. "Alright I need you to take the knife on your own alright." He said.

A maid was trying to hand Shiba the knife

Shiba follows Zero to the room and looks around, seeing a few people there as well as a goat. He felt a sick urge in his stomach and looks at Zero, lowering his head a little. Shiba looks at the knife as the maid was trying to hand it to him, cautiously grabbing it, "can... I at least be blindfolded," he lowers his head slowly.

"Just close your eyes and I will guide you,: He said having him walk into the circle and the goat pushed into as well. Once his eyes was closed he grabbed Shiba's hand and had him kill the goat in one go to get it over with as the goats blood was going into the circle it started to glow. "You did it now think of a place by your home." he said

Shiba groans softly and then slowly nods his head as he watched as Zero lead him to the circle, looking at the goat. He bites his bottom lip and then closes his eyes, feeling his hand getting grabbed and felt a impact. Keeping his eyes tightly close as he could feel a liquid on his hand. Turning his head towards Zero with his eyes still closed, he nods his head and thinks of where to teleport to that was close to his home which was the park.

one moment they were in that room and the next they were at the park he was thinking of. "Alright we are here. Drop the knife and it will go back to the underworld." He said smiling. "So this ring also give you another ability it sends anything you want back into the underworld." he said. "When you see me don't freak alright it's still me." he said

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Shiba slowly opens his eyes and looks around, seeing the park and smiles. He slowly nods his head and drops the knife, looking down at his hand and notices the blood, sighing softly, "that's a pretty cool trick, I wish it helped.. with the blood splatter," he lowers his head. Shiba slowly nods his head and then looks at Zero, "so... that is how you look in the human world?"

"Your not that bad looking," Shiba blushes with a slight pout. "I don't know why you were worried about me not approving what you look like here," he laughs a little. Shiba nods his head as he walks in the direction of his house.

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly shakes his head, "I think you look fine so there was no need to worry," he walks back to his house, seeing there was no cars. "Guess no one is home," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the door, leaning up and finds the secret key he uses when he got home before everyone else and unlocks the door, walking inside the house.

"So that is there I really don't know how much time has past since the day you were stabbed I so I can't help you lets grab your stuff and put the hand with the ring over it and say to Zero's room. It should take it there." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and tilts his head, "so all I got to do is put my hand over my stuff and say 'In Zero's room' and it will go straight to your room? That's a pretty fast way to move everything at once," he walks to his room.

"Yeah it only works with objects and no people." He said looking at him. "So what do you want to get together?" He asked looking at him not sure what they wanted him to do. "I'll follow your lead no matter what we do." he said

Shiba looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, "well still, it's a fast way to get moving done," he smiles a little. He rubs the back of his head, "well.. mostly my clothes I think that is all I really need to get."

"Nothing to remember up here by no pictures or your friends or family. Your an odd one." Zero told Shiba. "What is up with you anyway do you want to wait around or hang out since we are up here or what do you want to do?" He asked

"Well ..I already have my families pictures.. and I don't really want my friend's pictures since they are a bunch of backstabbing... no make that stomach stabbing bunch of friends," Shiba glares to the side. Shiba hovers the belongings he wanted to take back, "... to Zero's room." He looks at Zero and tilts his head, "you seem like you want to look around? Is that what you want?"

"I really don't care I want to know how long has past, but it doesn't seem like that much time has past. You said you wanted to see you parents again did you not?" He asked looking at him. "We can wait around for them if you want. "I just don't feel like you should leave forever without seeing them one last time."

"I don't think alot has change personality since I been gone," Shiba rubs the back of his head. He looks at Zero and slowly nods his head, "well.. if your willing to wait for them, I suppose we can wait until they get home," he finishes scanning the room with the ring, gathering up more than his clothes and then walks downstairs, sitting on the couch.

"I don't care what we do. Its nice to not be down in hell for a bit. The outside world is so weird." He said smiling and looked around unsure on what was going to happen next as he set next to Shiba and kissed his cheek.

"Oh, so your enjoying the fresh air," Shiba tilts his head and then slowly nods his head. He looks at the tv and turns it on, waiting for his parents to come back, looking at Zero and smiles, resting his head on Zero's arm.

Zero smiled and closed his eyes. "Yeah after a while you forget what the sun looks like, well the true sun and not the fake sun from the fires of hell." He said pulling Shiba close. "I am glad you like it down there so far." He whispered

Shiba looks at Zero and smiles a little, resting himself on Zero's arm still. "Yeah, I sure miss how the weather feels on me. Though if it was the winter, I wouldn't really care since I don't like the cold weather too much. It makes my skin feel weird," he rubs the back of his head. Shiba smiles, "of course, because I get to be with you."

"That is good and I am glad you are happy to be with me." He said opening his eyes and sighed not sure how he needed to act in this world. "So now do I need to act in front of you parents? I have never met parents before." He said

Shiba smiles and nods his head slowly, "o-of course I do." He looks at Zero and shakes his head, "just act like you normally do. They won't notice, they are way tired from work."