Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

Hearing the other plead for his release made him super happy. "That's it my little slut...beg me....that's a good boy...i like your begging voice" he groan as he could feel it in his core that he was close too.

Seeing that the other was reaching for the ribbon he grabbed the hand and pinned it on the table. "No no no .... bad slutty" he smirked pinning him with his burning eyes.

Feeling his cock trubbing inside the other he growled loud as he climax, pushing his cock a few more times deeper, untying the ribbon at the same time, thrusting a few more times letting all inside the vampire. He looked as the other's body shattered as he was climaxing, making him finally stop deep inside him. He remained like that a few more moments, licking the sensation of squeeze his insides were still giving him after their climax.

"I want you to remember how you felt today.... how I made you feel" he smirked pulling himself out sitting on the char feeling satisfied.

"Come here and clean me slut" he demanded keeping his fiery burning gaze, noticing his cum coming out of his hole.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Jonah whined when his hand was stopped from removing the ribbon and pinned to the desk, whimpering at the way the older vampire was looking at him. His body was craving relief feeling tortured by the need to climax that was constantly being denied to him. Having Micheal control when or even if he could cum was driving him crazy and was beyond torturous. Which wasn't all that surprising since Micheal thoroughly enjoyed doing this to him.

The other vampire's climax inside of him made him moan loudly feeling the hot see filling him. It was followed by his own climax that hit him hard as the ribbon was untied and the thrusts into him continued to empty the other's seed deep inside of him. "Shit!" He gasped as his eyes drifted shut and his exhausted body fell limp on the bed trying desperately to catch his breath. Jonah didn't even mind that Micheal was still buried fully inside of him for a few more moments before finally pulling out.

His face became quite clearly embarrassed again at what was said next. Pushing himself up a little he looked at the other man who was speaking again. Or well... demanding he come clean him. Shifting he slipped off the desk feeling the new soreness that shot up his spine making him gasp from surprise. Damn was he sore... but he had still enjoyed it all the same. As he was kneeling between Micheal's legs to clean his cock he could feel the cum running down his thighs which only made him feel all the more humiliated.

It didn't stop him from leaning forward and running his tongue along the length of the other's cock before finally taking it into his mouth to properly clean it. Jonah knew when he finished this that it'd be time for him to head home. His eyes had darted to a clock on the wall behind Micheal making him realize just how long he had been here. Pulling back he looked at the other's length to see his work and make sure he was cleaned correctly.

"All clean." Jonah commented after admiring his work and looking up at Micheal to make sure the other approved before he got up to get ready to head home. Looking down he could see what a mess he was, seed running down his thighs not to mention his own release on his stomach and the healthy sweat he had worked up. "Now... I need to clean up." He sighed. "You do this on purpose." He accused the other vampire.

Watching him do such a good job made him smile, patting the others head. Once he was finished he tucked it back in his pants bending over to catch his jaw in his hand kissing him. "You should get used with this by now" he winked releasing him, leaning in his chair keeping his eyes on the vampire, moving his hand showing the bathroom very nonchalantly. "Be happy you can still walk" he mumbled as the vampire was heading to the bathroom.

As he waited for the other to be done with his cleaning Micheal thought about what to do next to him. next time either in here too or should i bring you to my home? a wide smile appeared on his face. A devilish smile better said. He had so many things prepared for Jonah that the vampire wasn't even imagine it.

i'm going to make you my sexy slutty sex toy and make you finally leave that house and join me. But now that he thought about it, there was another vampire that he found intriguing. That shikon boy...yes ... that would be a though one to tame but it sure would be fun

"I'll give you three days to recover from that soreness after i want you back here. Got it?" he said firmly to the other once he came out of the bathroom. "You can head back home. Your services are for the moment no longer needed" he added still keeping his eyes on him.

Jonah used the time it took to clean up to also relax his aching muscles and let his mind calm down and get away from what had happened. By the time he was clean and making his way back out to the office the soreness was already kicking in more than it had before. He really was happy that he could still walk, knowing it'd be a lot harder to hide from Sakura if he couldn't. Not that it wouldn't be hard to hide from him to begin with, since the other vampire had clearly made his feelings about this known the day before.

Shaking those thoughts from his head he turned to Micheal who told him he had three days to recover before he was due back here. "Understood." Jonah replied with a nod. Being told he could go home that his services were no longer needed he nodded again and turned to leave the building and head home again.

The trip home took him longer than the original trip there, a lot of that due to how his ass hurt. Getting home he walked through the door and went straight to the kitchen to drink a blood bag knowing that it'd help him feel better quicker. Not that he felt bad. Suddenly he understood how Sakura had felt the night before when saying he wanted him to take him despite already being sore. The soreness just made it feel... better! Shaking his head he pushed those thoughts from his mind, he shouldn't be thinking about such things right now.

These next few days he'd help out Sakura as much as he could and they'd spend a lot of time together. Not to mention he'd ensure Medive even joined them and when the time came for him to return to Micheal he knew he'd be very eager to do so.

Sakura had fallen asleep with his head on the desk and paper he was working one. He had stayed all day long working and trying to figure out a solution to make more money out of it but also from the busyness to look legal. He stretched his muscles when he heard some noises from the kitchen.

"Jonah! Your back home early" he said approaching him placing his hand over his shoulder. "You came earlier than Medive. Is everything ok?" he asked looking worried.

He could tell there was something different at him but he couldn't exactly tell what. Ignoring that feeling and idea, he looked at the blood bag.

"Hungry as i see" he said laughing.

"Hey, gorgeous." Jonah greeted Sakura with a smile turning to face the other vampire better. "Medive isn't home yet?" He asked surprised to hear that he had gotten back before Medive. That was unexpected, at the same time he didn't mind all that much either since it just meant he had more time to spend with Sakura now that he was home.

"Everything is wonderful." Jonah commented not wanting Sakura to worry about anything. The look Sakura was giving him already told him that the vampire was worried and he didn't want that. Which was another reason why he was determined to get the topic off himself for the moment. Reaching out he cupped the other's cheek and gave him a loving smile, "Really. Everything's fine. I must have finished earlier than I anticipated and Medive may have just gotten caught up in business. But I'm home now."

"Starving!" He laughed with Sakura since he really was hungry. Finishing off his blood bag he leaned over to kiss the other vampire flashing a bright smile. "How is your work coming along? Have you earned a break?" Jonah questioned wondering if Sakura had gotten enough done to join him for a bit. "I'd love to just cuddle up on the couch and watch some movies together."

He found it a little bit strange how happy Jonah was all of a sudden but he didn't mind the kiss which was welcomed.

"I didn't get a break ... well ... kind of i guess..." he said blushing and laughing nervously.

"I kind of felt asleep while working" he laughed. "But i did made plan to which i have to show Medive once is home" he shrugged.

"So guess i'm free now" he smiled but also a little bit confused of Jonah, not understanding what has gotten into him that he was so happy.

"Are you sure you're ok?" he laughed.

An amused look crossed his face when Sakura said he didn't get a break only to correct himself and say that he guessed he kind of did since he had fallen asleep while working. "Then you clearly worked too hard." He mused but was glad that Sakura had a plan to discuss with Medive and show the other vampire when he got home.

"Great! Then let's go cuddle and watch some movies. We can even make some snacks if you want." Jonah offered really wanting to just relax and cuddle with Sakura now that he was home. Apparently he was acting odd though because even though Sakura was laughing he was again being asked if he was okay.

"I'm perfect, Sakura. Really." Jonah said trying to convince the young vampire that he really was fine. In fact he didn't wait another moment and pulled Sakura into the living room. Though when he sat down he did have to shift around a bit before he was in a comfortable position. The moment he was he pulled Sakura down beside him and was already flipping through different movies on Netflix not allowing the other to object.

Sakura didn't got a chance to say anything more cause he was pulled in the living room and right in the others arms. All he could do was laugh seeing him so eager to cuddle with him. Something he didn't thought the other would do after their fight and rough sex from yesterday. But he accepted.

"I thought you were upset with me for yesterday" he said holding his hand on his chest looking at him. "But i'm happy to see you like this" he added smiling kissing his cheek looking at the Netflix list not knowing what to watch.

"I was." Jonah agreed with a nod a small frown crossing his face for a moment. Soon that frown vanished though and was once more replaced with a smile. "That was last night though, today is today. Besides, I hope you're in a better mood today as well." He told the other vampire as he was looking through the movies to figure out what they should watch together.

Having Sakura curled up against him and them so close to watch a movie made him even more happy. It also helped distract him from his time with Micheal which was a good thing as well. Even if he was looking forward to the next time he saw the older vampire he had to take care of things here still. There were still chores to do, Sakura to look after and Medive to help. He couldn't start slacking on his chores and duties here just for Micheal.

After a little while he picked a movie that he thought would interest both of them. It was a comedy, something they could watch and have fun with. Since he was in such a good mood that was the type of movie he was in the mood to see. As they watched the movie he absently played with Sakura's hair and held him in his arms.

The fact that Jonah was now pass the angry state he was yesterday made him happy. Checking the movie the other selected he made himself more comfortable, laying his head on the others lap watching the screen, laughing from time to time.

Having the other playing with his hair was very comfortable, making him more relaxed.

They were half through the movie when Medive returned home making Sakura turn his head and lift his body back up greeting him.

"Hey... welcome home" he said smiling.

It was nice, relaxing there with Sakura's head on his lap. Just watching the movie and enjoying each other's company. They hadn't really done this since Sakura had become a vampire and he had to admit to himself that he really missed this. Jonah could get used to them doing this more often once more. Suddenly Sakura was sitting up causing his hand to move from the young vampire's head following his gaze to Medive who had entered the room. "Welcome back." Jonah greeted the older vampire with a smile.

"Thanks you two." Medive replied with a smile before he was moving over to the pair taking a risk by kissing them both in greeting before he was letting himself fall down on the couch beside the other vampires. "How was your guys day?" He questioned giving the others a curious look. The question was meant more towards Sakura than Jonah since he knew what he had left Jonah to do today. Jonah seemed to know that too since he made no move to actually answer the question. They'd discuss that interaction later so Medive could see what Jonah had learned and how Micheal had responded to the visit.

Sakura didn't comment about the kiss, he just let it happened. He thought that since they had sex the other day he could at least accept that small attention from his part. Plus, he kind of started to enjoy it. Having both of them carrying and loving him was more than he could ask.

"I've come up with a plan for the workplace and i think i can set it up this week. Still have to discuss some details with you but later" he said laying back on Jonahs lap. "How was your day? Problems?" he ask since he came home so late.

"That's great, Sakura!" Medive said happily a bright smile appearing on his face. It was lovely to hear that the other vampire was doing so well and had already come up with a plan to improve things at the warehouse. He found himself eager to sit down and discuss these ways of impovement with the other vampire later. Right now he was still happy to relax watching as Sakura was relaxing into Jonah's lap once again which made him smile glad to see that he was so comfortable and at ease.

"Unfortunately. You have great intuation." He mused at being asked if there had been problems. "Nothing that can't be fixed though, just a bit troublesome." Medive added with a soft sigh as he was leaning back against the couch and letting his eyes drift shut. "Other than a few issues my day went pretty well though." He finished telling the pair. Glad that it had seemed for the otehr two at least to have gone smoothly.

"What about you Jonah?" he asked turning to look at the vampire touching his cheek.

"Did all went well?" he caught his hand intertwining their fingers holding their hands to his chest peaking at the movie a little.

Now that he asked, he noticed that Jonah didn't told him anything about work since he got back. He didn't knew what Medive had to do but it was fine. And about Jonah too. He just wanted to know if his happiness had something to do with his job done well.

"When he got home he was in a good moon" he said to Medive laughing, not knowing what it was all about.

Suddenly Sakura was turning the question around on him and Jonah gave the other a small smile when he was asked if it all went well. "It went extremely well." He told Sakura letting Medive know the same thing. Figuring he could admit that much without telling Sakura what he had been doing. It was easier to be honest while Sakura didn't know what he had been doing. If the other did... well it'd be a lot harder for him to admit that it had gone really well.

Medive was definitely glad to hear that even Jonah's day had gone well. It made him worry less about it and be able to truly relax with one less thing on his mind. Sakura was then telling him that Jonah had come home in a good mood which was also nice to hear. A little surprising no matter how things had gone but good to hear. He gave the other vampire a curious look. "Well, it's definitely good that things went that well." He replied honestly. Though he couldn't recall when Jonah had ever really returned happy from Micheal before and it made him wonder what had gone on.

"I'm hungry ... I'll make some instant noddle soup. Do you guys want something?" he ask getting up remembering that they weren't eating normal food like him. "Sorry ... let me re-ask that. Do you guys want a bag of blood?" he ask leaning on one foot looking at them both.

It was still strange to be a vampire but being able to eat normal food when those two couldn't. I mean they could but it had no taste for them. "I don't know what else to get you guys. Maybe something to drink, like alcohol?" he tried again smiling silly.

Sakura getting up and saying that he was going to make himself something to eat had Jonah nodding. Not sure if or when the vampire had eaten since leaving him food and blood this morning so he probably was quite hungry. Suddenly the other vampire was asking if they wanted something only to rephrase it and ask if they wanted a bag of blood. "Sounds great!" Jonah replied with a smile. Even if he had already eaten he could use the extra blood for his sore ass to recover quicker and the sooner it recovered the better since he only had three days to do so.

"I'm not hungry. Ate while I was out." Medive responded giving Sakura a small smile. "Hmm... alcohol does sound nice though... you know where it is right?" He questioned giving the other vampire a curious look. It had been a long day and he could use some. Even if it didn't have the same effect on vampires as it did to humans it was still a nice way to relax after a particularly rough day and he enjoyed it.

"Cool" he smiled to Jonah and then look at Medive trying to remember.

"I remember there is a cellar down from the kitchen. There you have the good stuff" he winked and went to get it for them.

He placed some water to boil for the soup and went in the cellar to take some alcohol. This way both vampires had time to talk more without him listening.

Medive was actually quite impressed that Sakura remembered where the good alcohol was stored a smile appearing as the other winked before heading off to get himself food and the blood and alcohol for him and Jonah. Once the other vampire had left the room and he thought that enough time had passed for them to be able to disucss matters as privately as you could in a house of vampires he turned his gaze to Jonah. "So things went well with Micheal?" he questioned though it was clear that wasn't just what he was asking and that the vampire wanted to also hear what Jonah had been able to uncover during his visit.

"Yes, he's very... pleased." Jonah replied feeling himself getting embarrassed and flustered even though it wasn't like Medive was unaware of what took place every time he went to Micheal. Still it was embarrassing to discuss, not to mention today and Micheal letting that vampire enter the office while taking him. It made a pleasant shiver shoot down his back and he had to shake his head to be able to focus on what was being asked. "He gave me a day to return." Jonah added not specifically stating when. The nod he got from Medive already said he had expected as much and approved of them meeting again.

"I also learned he's giving some aid to the Caramilla. He said that they're largely teenage newborns." Jonah relayed what he had been able to learn about the work that Micheal was doing.

"Akita isn't going to be happy if he finds out..." Medive replied knowing how Akita was still stuck on taking out the current leader of the Caramilla. Then he focused on the other piece of information, "Teenage vampires? That's such a poor choice." He commented seeing that Jonah was nodding in agreement.

"I said the same thing. Micheal replied that they were good for doing chores and getting little in return." Jonah told the older vampire who was thinking about it and nodding. Micheal certainly wasn't wrong in that aspect but teenage vampires weren't exactly a smart choice.

The information was good though, and he was eager to find out what Jonah would be able to uncover on his next visit. "Well, at least you were able to learn some things. See what you can get the next time you go back to him. The more we can learn about the Caramilla and the state they are in the better." Medive let Jonah know.

Sakura managed to find the good liquor and got a bottle. Meanwhile the water boiled and he was able to make his noddle soup which was something he really missed since he was a human.

After preparing everything he took a big plate and place everything on it. A bag of blood, a glass and bottle of alcohol and his noddle. "Perfect" he said to himself taking the plate and heading to the living room.

He reached when the other two vampires already finished their talk. Being to busy preparing those on the plate he didn't payed attention to their thoughts or trying to eavesdrop their conversation. So ,he was still clueless.

"Here you go guys" he said placing the plate on the coffee table in front of them, as he took his noddle cup and sat back on the couch.

They had finished speaking a few minutes before Sakura had returned to the living room with everything. "Thank you." The pair said at the same time small smiles appearing on their faces when they looked over to each other. Medive was happy to open the bottle of alcohol and pour himself a glass while Jonah happily drank the bag of blood that Sakura had gotten for him.

Things seemed to become quiet for a few minutes while Sakura ate and they enjoyed their drinks watching the movie. It was nice, almost like old times and they both enjoyed the moment. After a few minutes Jonah had finished his blood and set the empty bag aside, the movie had ended so he was looking to be pick another one for them. "Either of you two feeling a certain movie?" He questioned looking between the two.

"I don't know" he said finishing his noddles placing the cup on the table.

"Something adventurous? Something cheesy , romantic, crime...i don't really care" he said leaning back on Jonahs lap feeling a little sleepy.

All the working he did today even if he slept for some time he was still tired feeling his head hurt.

Reaching down he stroked his fingers through the smaller vampire's hair again as he glanced towards Medive who too said he didn't really care. Rolling his eyes amused he just picked a random movie and leaned back against Medive to get more comfortable. It had been a long day after all and he was still exhausted. Absently he sat there running his fingers through the other's hair and enjoying their time together before he had fallen asleep.

Medive had wrapped an arm around Jonah's shoulders when the vampire leaned against him, shifting to rest his feet on the coffee table. After some time he noticed that Jonah had fallen asleep which wasn't that surprising. What had been surprising was how long he had managed to stay awake after coming home having expected to come home to at least Jonah sleeping. Then his eyes moved to Sakura to check on the other before they returned to the movie. He wasn't sure how long he was sitting there watching the movie before falling asleep himself.

In the morning Sakura felt a small pain in his neck which woke him up. Blinking a few times he saw the tv running realizing that he fell asleep on the couch and on Jonahs lap and from there the neck pain.

Getting up he massage his neck, seeing that Medive was asleep too. He smiled. The picture of them two was so cute.

He looked for a blanket and put it over them two and he headed to his 'office' to finish the papers for when he would talk with Medive about the warehouse.