Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

He covered his mouth to stop the sounds to be too loud but the moans could still be heard. His body was no longer under his control. He got to aroused, feeling his member getting harder with each touch the other would use on his body.

He wimp and flinched when he felt his hand on his arse and right to his hole that was starting to twitch a the small attention it was getting. His body was craving him and that was making Sakura wonder. Wonder how it was before with Medive. He could only remember small parts but couldn't tell the feeling from those memories.

He leaned his body towards Medive, rubbing his hips slowly by his body, feeling small tickles running from head to toes.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

Now that there were no more objections of any kind Medive was able to let himself thoroughly enjoy the other vampire. Enjoy the sounds he made, the way his body responded to him, even how his cute hole twitched around his finger. Sakura leaning into him only made him more eager to reclaim the cute vampire. Medive continued to tease him, his finger working to stretch the other vampire before he slipped in a second beside it. After he was sure that Sakura was well prepared he pulled his fingers out and turned the other around so he was facing the wall. Pulling Sakura's pants down enough to reveal his ass to him he admired the sight for a moment.

They'd have to be careful but he didn't really care and it wasn't like they were out on the street doing this. Reaching down he undid his own pants, slipping them down enough to reveal his hard member which he was quick to align with the other's hole. "Deep breath." He whispered into Sakura's ear wanting him to prepare himself for the entrance ahead of time. Waiting for Sakura to do so he finally pushed himself inside groaning into the other's ear.

Giving the other vampire a moment to adjust now that he was inside of him he shifted himself. Grabbing the other's waist his movements started off slow, it didn't take him long for the pace to pick up though his thrusts becoming faster and harder. It felt great to be taking Sakura again and claiming him as his. Medive happily nipping at the other's neck to leave his mark and reclaim him. Not that he necessarily had to claim him. Even if Jonah didn't want to admit it Sakura was still his, it didn't matter who changed the vampire.

Another louder moan escape his mouth even if it was covered by his hand when he felt the second finger inside. It was feeling to good his body craving for more. These was just tease for him. For his body which was shaking, making him question his strength to keep himself on his feet.

Having him free from the torture of his fingers, he thought he would have a small break to catch his breath but the other turned him to face the wall, make him wimp as he was undressing him leaving him but naked.

Turning his face to look at the other for a moment and seeing his erection his hole twitched with anticipation wanting him desperately. Lust was feeling his whole persona, being in need of a good fuck. He could only remember the last time Medive fucked him in the living room.

He took a deep breath as the other indicated him and right before he felt him pushed inside him making him groan in small pain but also pleasure. He needed this. Feeling him inside and pulsing it felt so good. Biting his lips he started to calm down, taking deep breaths arching his back slowly with the first thrust that he started made.

Moving his hips back to him gave him the possibility to sink even deeper. And as the pace was starting to be faster and harder it was impossible for him to keep the sounds too quite. Everything was feeling so good. His inside were wrapping around his length, making his body shatter.

"Oh fuck ...you're so deep" he said holding his hands on the wall pushing harder against him loving how he made him feel.

An amused smile appeared on his face with how Sakura was behaving. It was cute, the little vampire pushing back to meet his thrusts. The part that amused him the most was how Sakura had seemed to worry about them getting caught but his moans weren't very quiet either. Reaching out he let one of his hands grab the other's throat gently, using his hand to tilt his head back as he leaned in to kiss him. "If you keep moaning like that someone may just find us." He purred in his ear.

Though his own thrusts seemed to say that he didn't remotely care if someone did or not. It wasn't like he'd stop taking Sakura if someone did. "You're so eager... so ready..." He groaned happy with how the other's body was responding to him. It was as though his body remembered that it belonged to him and was responding accordingly.

The faster his thrusts got and the deeper he was sinking into Sakura the closer he was getting to his release. His left hand moved from it's spot on Sakura's waist to close around the other's hard length, stroking him in time with their thrusts.

Having his body tilt up made the thrust hit a very good spot making his body shatter even more. He opened his mouth letting the other kissing him with no restriction, responding with another soft moan.

"I'm sorry...ha...i cannot hold them back..ha...ngh...it feels so good...ha...so deep...ngh.." he tried to press his lips together to stop the moans from coming out. Even biting his lips but it wasn't helping.

His words only made his insides twitch around him even more, sucking him in. His mind was blank , not able to think about anything else but him fucking him more and more. The grip on his cock made him groan, keeping his mouth open in need for air as he felt him hitting his prostate making him clentch even more.

"So close....shit ...ha...harder...faster...ngh...god..ha..." he was feeling like going crazy with each thrust as he was about to cum. "Don't stop ... ha...ngh...i'm cumm...ngh!" he arched his body leaving his head aback as his body was shaking because of pleasure spasms given by his release.

It was cute how Sakura apologized and seemed to desperately try to hold his moans in though nothing he did seemed to be working. Smirking a little he leaned down to nibble on his neck again deciding if Sakura couldn't stem the sounds of his pleasure then he might as well encourage him to let them out. The way Sakura's insides were twitching around him and how his body was bending in pleasure just seemed to make this whole thing even better.

"Anything you want." Medive growled into the other's ear before doing as Sakura wanted. Thrusting into him harder and faster, determined to give him the climax he wanted. "Believe me. I won't." He purred after being told not to stop. Even if Sakura had begged him to stop he wouldn't have. It felt too good and they were too close to their release to stop now. It seemed like only seconds later that the smaller vampire was reaching his release beneath him encouraging him to have is own a few thrusts later.

Giving one last rough thrust to bury himself deeply into Sakura he let himself have his release, filling the other with his seed. This was what he had wanted for awhile. It was something he had needed and wanted. After a few moments he nipped the other's neck one last time as a smile appeared on his face. "See? No one saw or heard a thing." He told Sakura before he was pulling back slipping out of him and pulling his pants back into place. As much as he'd love to just spend the rest of the day taking him he couldn't do that here.

"Now we can go home." Medive mused with a smile feeling like today had gone extremely well. Not just because he had sex with Sakura, though that'd definitely make any day a good day to him. They had gotten quite a bit done. "I think today's been a great day. You got that plan for the business, the papers are signed by me, your first successful hunt and we got to have some fun."

His breath shattered when the other filled his hole filled with his semen all warm and wet. His legs were trembling because of the intensity of the climax. Leaning on the wall still patting his breath. He could feel the cum dripping out of his hole but he ignored it trying to dress himself back.

"I don't think i can run back home" he said watering his lips as he felt his throat complitley dry. His legs were still trying to regain their strength.

His amusement with Sakura returned when the vampire told him that he didn't think he could run home. He could still see the way the other's legs were trembling slightly and could only imagine how weak they felt to him right now. Because he was amused and thought it was clear he was more than willing to move back over to him. Easily picking the little vampire up in his arms and turning to take them home. Medive really did like having Sakura so close to him and carrying him home was just another excuse to hold the vampire as close to him as possible.

Unfortunately they got home much sooner than he would have liked. Despite that he still took his time in putting Sakura down. Though when he did they were greeted by Jonah who had apparently woken up while they were gone.

"Hey you two." Jonah greeted the pair with a small smile. He was still curled up on the couch the blanket over his lap and was just drinking some blood and watching TV. When he had woke up to the house being empty he had figured the pair had gone out together and he was glad that they had. They didn't really get the chance to spend time alone together, and he'd always encourage the two vampires to spend time with one another.

He hated how Medive was doing things without letting him know before. When he was taking in his arms he had to grab quickly the shirt being too surprised. But he was thankful that he carried him home even if he felt a little embarrassed being held in arms like a damsel in distress.

As soon as they got in the house he saw Jonah woke and smiled. "Hey ... you're up ... how are you? Did you sleep well?" he asked getting closer to him but staying in the back of the couch leaning over to kiss the vampire.

"I'll go have a shower and join you guys after," he said giving Medive a small look blushing as he still had some cum inside him that needed to be cleaned

"I'm good." Jonah replied when he was asked how he was. Happy to return the kiss he was given before answering the next question. "Yeah... I slept great. Sorry for sleeping so long." The apology was meant for Sakura and Medive. He hadn't meant to sleep so long but it wasn't uncommon for him after seeing Micheal and he was sure that Medive knew that all too well. So he was glad that the two had gone out together instead of leaving one or the other completely alone while he was sleeping.

"Alright." Jonah said watching Sakura head off to go shower before his gaze went to Medive. "What did you two go out to do?" He questioned curiously. Leaning back on the couch comfortably as Medive moved to take a seat beside him.

"Just took him out for a hunt. He did very well for his first hunt." Medive replied. Jonah had to admit he was surprised that Medive had taken Sakura out to hunt but was happy to hear that their newest family member had done really well.

After taking a shower that calmed his muscles down and managed to clean himself he changed his clothes and took the envelope from his desk. He really had to take that the financial department. If he had knew they were heading into town he would had took it in the first place.

"I really hate you right now" he said sighing in a tease joining them in the living room. "We were in down town and you didn't thought of telling me to get this stupid envelope and come with me to the financial department" he said leaning on his elbows on the couch.

"Now i have to run there again" he cried like a baby not liking the idea of running back and fort with a but that was still sore a little.

Medive looked up when Sakura entered the living room saying that he hated him right now in a teasing manner causing him to laugh softly. "In my defence it didn't really cross my mind." Medive admitted with a small smile and light shrug. He laughed more at the way the other was whining about having to go run there again to deliver the papers. "Oh you poor thing!" He said with a laugh. "You could always wait and do it tomorrow." Medive added with a small smile.

"Besides, when I asked about us going out for food you could have mentioned bringing the papers then." Medive teased the little vampire. He had an arm around Jonah's shoulders as he sat on the couch and Jonah was finding the two of them quite amusing to watch.

"It's nice to see you two able to joke around and tease each other again." He commented as he glanced between Sakura and Medive. Jonah couldn't be happier to see how the two were acting and he hoped that this was the start of a much better relationship between the two. "Bummed you went out hunting without me but happy for you two all the same." He added with a soft pout of his own. It had been awhile since he had gone out on a hunt, but he also figured he could just go for a hunt when he was in town next. If it was a way for the two to bond he didn't mind missing it all that much.

"Oh thanks , now you're turning it against me? That's very mature" he said throwing the envelope on the coffee table and sits on the other side of Jonah, flinching a little because of the soreness but manages to keep it cool.

"Fuck it ... i'll do it tomorrow" he said sighing leaning his head on the back of the couch looking at the ceiling.

"I was thinking ... maybe ...one of these days... could we go to the mountains?" he looked at them resting his hands behind his head thinking about it. That could be a cool vacation for the three of them. And since Jonah was feeling much better and wasn't pissed of him, then this could work.

He wanted to be away of all of this. Away of Caramilla, away of Micheal, away of everyone.

"If I didn't turn it back on you and tease you then how would I possibly have any fun?" Medive replied with a smirk amused as Sakura threw the envelope onto the coffee table before he was sitting back on the couch on Jonah's other side. The little vampire was soon saying he'd do it tomorrow with a sigh before leaning his head back on the couch making Medive's smirk grow since he was positive he'd won at this point.

The mention of them maybe going up into the mountains. It was a good idea and Medive turned his gaze down to Jonah who looked back at him with a look saying it sounded good as well. "Well... I mean we can go today if everyone is feeling up to it. For a day or two." Medive added. He knew when Jonah was supposed to see Micheal again, but thought if they were to head up to the mountains today they could return early the morning Jonah was due to see Micheal or even possibly the day before.

Jonah didn't see it as a bad thing at all. He liked the idea of them going up into the mountains a nice getaway from the city and their mansion. "I'm all for it. What do you think, Sakura?" Jonah asked turning his gaze to the vampire.

"If you guys are ok with it i don't mind" he said having a big smile on his face. He didn't thought they would agree with all the work they had been doing and who knew if they still had some left. But seeing them so positive about it he would accept whatever he got.

"So ... are we going later today or do we leave tomorrow morning?"

Though he was open to going Jonah had to admit he was a bit nervous that maybe they wouldn't be back in time. Now that he was thinking about it he had never been late to meet up with Micheal again to begin with, so even in the event that he was it shouldn't be that bad. At least that was what he told himself. So the question of if they should leave later today or in the morning he decided it was best they left that today. "I say we head out today. None of us have anything that needs to be handled today to make us wait until morning. There isn't any reason not to head out today." He admitted.

Medive agreed himself, there really was no reason for them not to head out today. "Alright then, it's settled. We'll head out today." Medive replied with a nod. "We should all probably go and pack what we feel we need then. Just pack light and I'll get some camping supplies packed up. Meet at the front door in fifteen?" He suggested with a questioning look wondering if either of them objected. Jonah didn't seem too saying that it wouldn't take him very long to be ready.

"Alright then" he said getting up in his room starting to pack a pair of clothes in his small backpack and headed back downstairs to wait in the others. He was supper excited as this was, from what he could remember from his human life, their first trip together.

His mind was still wondering how everything will go and what they would do together. He just hopped that they would have a lot of fun and make some memories.

Jonah went upstairs, packed a change of clothes or two and tossed in his cellphone. He'd be careful about the use of it since he didn't want it to end up dying while they were up in the mountains. But one never knew if it would be necessary. After he finished packing himself he met up with Medive and packed a change of clothes for the other vampire as well knowing that he was more worried about their camping equipment then packing for himself.

After they double checked everything the two went downstairs to find an eagerly awaiting Sakura which made the pair smile. "All packed?" Medive asked giving the other vampire a questioning look wanting to make sure he really was ready. At this point Jonah decided he had forgotten something and after telling the two vampires to wait a moment disappeared into the mansion again. When he returned he was carrying a small cooler full of food items for Sakura and a few drinks. Sure they could catch fish or something but he knew that they'd most likely forget the other's need for human food too unless it was already packed.

"Ready!" Jonah said after retrieving the small cooler. Now that the three of them were ready they were leaving the mansion. Medive locking the door behind them not that it'd keep out any vampires if they really wanted to get in. The older vampire lead them to the car where they packed everything in and he was soon slipping into the drivers seat. Leaving Sakura and Jonah to decide where they would sit. Medive had decided it'd be nice to drive versus just run at least as far as they could go. They'd definitely have to hike to their actual camping spot but the drive would be nice and seemed more human which he oddly liked the idea of.

"Yeah ... all set" he said taping his backpack. It was enough for one day. A pair of pj's and another pair of clothes for their return. He said to pack light and so he did.

Just before heading outside he saw Jonah running back taking something ans he heard the noises from back in the house. He smiled seeing him with all the junk food and blood bags from him he kissed his cheek.

Fallowing them both out he hopped in the back seat having already a request. "Turn on the music"

After Sakura got in the car Jonah slipped into the front passenger seat and was buckling in just as he heard the younger vampire say to turn the music on. This caused him to laugh softly but he was reaching for the radio just as Medive was pulling away from the mansion and starting the drive up to the mountains. He continued to go through different music until he came upon one that Sakura wanted and then sat back against his seat and got comfortable for the ride.

After a little while and making some friendly conversation he decided to unbuckled and turned around in his seat so that he could look back at Sakura better. A small smile playing across his lips, "Have you gone camping up in the mountains before?" He asked curiously wondering if Sakura had mentioned it because he had done it previously or if this was the first time he'd ever do such a thing.

"Not exactly ... I mean ... i think i was when i was little but i cannot remember" he said trying to search in his mind anything of the sort but no memory popped up. "And after i never got the time. College and work was too much" he shrugged. "Plus , i didn't had friends. Only Alex but he was a book worm just like me" he added moving closer staying in the place between the first sits in the middle.

"What about you guy? I believe in your vampire lives you did this kind of vacations, right?" he asked looking at both of them,

"You didn't have any other friends?" Jonah asked finding that a bit hard to believe. Feeling like Sakura would have had more than just Alex as a friend. Not that he thought the other was a bad friend or anything, but it had never occurred to him that he may have been Sakura's only friend. Finding in the end that he didn't like the thought of the other man not having more friends.

"Quite a bit." Jonah agreed with a nod and a bright smile. "We always enjoy getting out for a bit, taking trips up into the mountains or deep into the woods. Traveling the world. That sort of thing. It's a nice way to spend time together." He happily replied his smile remaining just as bright and happy. Now they could do such things with Sakura, which would only make them better.

"It's also a great way to retrain or improve hunting and tracking skills." Medive chimed in wanting Sakura to know that while this was a vacation for them and they were doing it for fun that it was also a great chance to test out some of his vampire abilities. See how strong they are and maybe even make them stronger.

"No. Alex was the only one that stuck around. The rest thought i was too weird" he said shortly shrugging.

He kept a smile on as Jonah started talking about his past experiences with this kind of vacations, camping and such.

When Medive spoke Sakura just rolled his eyes sighing.

"Why do you have to think about that? We are on vacation. No limit testing. No training. No....well fine .. hunting can work but we will hunt animals?" he asked curiously. That would be a change in taste.

It seemed kind of clear to Jonah by how Sakura had answered him that he didn't really want to talk about his lack of friends. Fair enough. He knew if things were reversed that he probably wouldn't have wanted to talk about it either. As he was telling Sakura about their previous trips he could see how the other vampire seemed to look forward to it more. At the very least he had forgotten about their topic of conversation before that.

"There are plenty of fun ways to practice such skills. Ever considered playing a vampire's version of hide and seek?" Medive teasingly asked Sakura when the younger man seemed to think he was only focused on training and such. "No, no animals. The place we always go to in the mountains gets your occasional hikers or hunters. Food will be found, if you're tracking is on point." Medive told Sakura.

"Oh! I love a good game of vampire hide and seek!" Jonah said with a laugh turning his gaze to from Medive back to Sakura. "You wouldn't believe how much more intense it can be. Things get pretty challenging when you have the heightened senses that we vampires do." He added. "It's a lot more fun but just as childish."

"vampire hide and seek?" Sakura was puzzled. He never heard about that but it was possible to be exactly as the humans used to play. That he could remember but maybe for vampires was different.

"Well that does sound more interesting than training" he said smiling starting to feel thrilled of the whole idea becoming excited.

"Are we there yet?" he asked looking on the window.