Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"I don't like that idea." Alex replied a frown on his face. The thought of Akita going off to fight with the others again it wasn't something he liked, he absolutely hated the idea of him doing it. Being told that Akita had the death of an old friend and mentor to avenge didn't make him feel better about it. Instead he thought it was an even worse idea, feeling as though his boyfriend would let his emotions get the best of him and end up seriously hurt, or worse. "Do you have to?" His voice was soft when he asked the question, worried about the other vampire but not wanting Akita to feel like he wouldn't support him if it really was something he felt he had to do.

It hadn't taken them long to get out of the cave and start heading back to their camp, hearing how more and more humans were going 'missing' and how it wouldn't be kept quiet for much longer. "Humans go missing everyday without anyone noticing. Why is this so different? Has it really been that many?" Alex asked. He wasn't really aware of these matters, their focus was still on his training and he still had a long ways to go with it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"You don't have to worry about that ... I'm not a suicidal vampire or anything. I have a reason to live" he said taking both of his hands in his and kissing them. "I'll be safe" he said smiling kissing him softly on the forehead starting to make the bonfire.

"The number has increase. The human world doesn't find it strange yet, but if the numbers continue growing and the vampires don't stop doing shitty things to mess around then everything will be exposed" he added lighting up the wood, sitting next to it looking in the fire.

"Its hard to know what will happen" he shrugged still lost in his thoughts.

The idea of him being the reason that Akita felt like he had a reason to live was definitely really appealing and made him smile happily at the other when his hands were kissed. That didn't mean that he liked the idea of Akita joining the fight though, as he very much did not approve of that. Any risk of him losing his boyfriend was not one he was happy with even if the other vampire tried to make him feel better or said he didn't need to worry. He'd always worry, it was part of loving someone and he was sure if things were reversed that Akita would worry about him too.

Sitting down as Akita started the fire he continued to listen as he was told that the number of humans disappearing had increased but that the human world hadn't found it strange yet. "They tend not too, unless it's an unsettling amount in the same area." He replied knowing that would then get their attention. If it was just a general larger amount going missing but around the world or over a bigger area then they wouldn't take much notice or at least not report on it. Reaching over he set his hand on his boyfriend's thigh when Akita said that it was hard to know what would happen. "Understandable so." Alex replied thinking about it himself.

For awhile he was happy to just sit there beside him and stare into the fire, but eventually he found that they had done enough of this and so he pat the other's thigh. "Let's talk about less depressing matters." He commented before he was shifting and lying back on the ground looking up at the sky. "Oh! We can talk about the shapes in the stars, not just the known constellations but the other shapes we can make in the stars too. It's much more interesting and fun than talking about such matters."

He smiled gently taking his hand and laying on his back looking up to the sky. "You're right" he sigh trying to find different shapes in the stars above. It was a childish game but it was fun to do with him. And it was relaxing. After all he shared it was a moment he could relax and enjoy.

"I think that looks like a bunny... you see it? the ones on the left" he said trying to point it out so that Alex could see it but he wasn't sure he was seeing it right. For him though, that's what it looked like. "And that there looks like a .... a fork?" he was questioning himself bursting out laughing.

Lying there with the other vampire as they looked up at the stars together was really peaceful, Alex found himself enjoying it much more than he had thought he would. "That's cute!" Alex said with a bright smile after Akita had pointed out the cluster of stars he thought looked like a bunny, and he was right. They really did look like that. "That looks like dog." Alex said pointing out another cluster not that far from the bunny that Akita had found.

What he wasn't expecting was for Akita to tell him about a cluster that looked like a fork. "A fork?" Alex repeated with a laugh finding it nothing short of hilarious that it was something the other had found. Unable to stop himself from laughing right along with Akita. For awhile they continued to lay there, taking turns pointing out the different shapes. "This is fun, we should take the time to do something like this more often. It's really nice to get away from everything." Alex said after awhile of this. His eyes moving from the stars above to his boyfriend a bright and happy smile on his face.

Akita turned to look at his boyfriend smiling at him. He caught the others hand, bringing it to his lips kissing the back of the hand and then placing it over his chest closing his eyes. "Yes it is" he said sighing as he kept his eyes closed relaxing his body. That trip was a good idea. Maybe one of the best ideas the other ever had since he changed into a vampire. Having a moment of relaxation after all the craziness that had happened.

The night went by peaceful. Apparently they didn't need the sleep bags as they stood outside till dawn. The coldness of the night and morning didn't bothered them. That was a benefit of being a vampire, not feeling the cold.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Sakura woke up from the deep sleep hes been, he tried to get up but his back was still sore. Remembering the day before and why he was feeling that sore made him blush a little. He really became that insatiable. It was still strange and new to him but he couldn't deny the fact that he really liked how they both made him feel. And now that he was thinking about, the other vampire felt really good, like his body had craved for his attention all this time.

"Guess next time i'll try to settle for one and not both" he mumbled grumpy as his behind was sore, still lying in bed, not feeling like getting out of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Alex didn't even remember falling asleep, clearly at some point he had though since he ended up waking up as he almost always did curled up against Akita. It was always enough to cause a smile to appear on his face as he looked up at the other man. Shifting slightly he glanced around, coming to realize that they hadn't even bothered with the sleeping bags last night. Humming softly as he considered that for a moment before he was pushing himself up and glancing around a bit more. It had definitely been a nice day yesterday, and he looked forward to being able to enjoy today as well.

Last night was still fresh in his mind, how they had remained outside until the sun had begun to rise again. It made his smile grow slightly as he turned to Akita once more, shifting to hover over the other vampire he leaned down to steal a kiss. Not feeling like he ever really got the chance to do so before, since Akita almost always seemed to wake up before him.

While Sakura had slept Medive and Jonah had gotten some other matters finished. Things that didn't exactly concern the other vampire right now. Medive knew that as time passed and Sakura got stronger more duties would fall to him. In fact, being the vampire that the other was now meant that while Medive had great plans for Sakura there were even bigger things the vampire would end up doing. Finding a good time to discuss such matters with him was a completely different story though since he wanted to rebuild the relationship he had with the vampire when he was human before things had changed so drastically before they covered anything else.

At one point he figured that Sakura had to be up and he could tell that Jonah was getting eager to go check on him. So he let the other vampire leave and decided that while Jonah was doing that he could grab their special vampire something for breakfast.

Jonah was definitely happy to be able to go see how Sakura was feeling, especially after such an eventful night between them. When he entered the room he was a bit amused to see that Sakura was still lying in bed. An amused smile crossing his face as he moved over to the other and leaned over kissing his cheek gently. "Morning sexy." Jonah greeted the other brightly.

Akita was sound asleep not aware of what was happening around him. It has been awhile since he slept so deep without being on guard. But this time he was sound asleep. He only showed signs of wakening when Alex kissed him, being a soft touch on his lips.

Opening his eyes half asleep he looked up trying to focus and see him, but his view was still blurry. "Morning" he mumbled getting up, stretching his muscles and rubbing his eyes.

"Did i really overslept this time?" he said laughing looking at Alex, seeing him better now. "This is a first you being the first one awake" he laughed again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Morning sexy."

"Morning" he mumbled grumpy as his arse was still hurting.

The soreness was more because they were different and he could only take and adjust to one thing. Not going from one to the other. They were different in sizes. And even if he hated to recognize, the older vampire did him good. But they also different in everything.

"What are you guys doing?" he said turning to one side to see Jonah. "I could hear you from here. Guess the power of overhearing his taking over me" he giggled, clenching his teeth because of the sore pain in his arse.

"Morning!" Alex happily greeted finding that he liked seeing this side of his boyfriend as well. A side he was pretty good at missing since he was usually the one being woken up in the morning. Which Akita was pointing out a moment later saying that it was a first that he was the first one awake. "I kinda like it! Maybe I'll turn this into a habit." He mused. Even if he was sure that Akita knew it wouldn't turn into a common thing at all. Vampire or not Alex was still not a morning person and hated getting up. Finding it easier to do so when he had the other vampire by his side to wake up too.

A small amused smile appeared at the grumpy way that Sakura greeted him, finding it adorable. Settling down beside the vampire he listened when he was asked what they were doing, saying he could here from here. "Oh? So you're eavesdropping now." He mused playfully before he shrugged. "We were just discussing how important you are, not just to us but with you being a vampire now. How things are going to be changing." Jonah didn't want to lie to Sakura even if the other vampire had admitted to hearing what they had been doing. "But that isn't something you need to worry about right now." He added just as Medive arrived with something for Sakura to eat. As well as some blood since he figured he'd need both this morning.

"Well this was an interesting trip" he said stretching his muscles again, sitting now up on his legs, moving his body feeling more alive.

"I guess we will do this from time to time" he said after he thought last night more about it and he decided that this was doing it good to both of them to e out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh...." he said trying to get up ignoring the small pain in his back, leaning on the pillows. "I guess there are still some

things that need to be understood and tested" he said looking at Jonah sighing. great...other tests and training .... thought that being a vampire would be more fun.

Seeing Medive entering with the mini table full of food his stomach growled. "Finally food...i'm starving" he said licking his lips waiting for the food to be placed near him. He looked at the blood bag but he wanted normal food for now.

- - - Updated - - -

"Well this was an interesting trip" he said stretching his muscles again, sitting now up on his legs, moving his body feeling more alive.

"I guess we will do this from time to time" he said after he thought last night more about it and he decided that this was doing it good to both of them to e out of the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh...." he said trying to get up ignoring the small pain in his back, leaning on the pillows. "I guess there are still some

things that need to be understood and tested" he said looking at Jonah sighing. great...other tests and training .... thought that being a vampire would be more fun.

Seeing Medive entering with the mini table full of food his stomach growled. "Finally food...i'm starving" he said licking his lips waiting for the food to be placed near him. He looked at the blood bag but he wanted normal food for now.

"Really?" Alex asked perking up at the idea of them doing this from time to time. It had been such a nice and relaxing time that he would really look forward to them doing this again. "We don't have to go back right now though... do we?" He questioned noticing that Akita was up and moving around now. Finding that he was enjoying this time so much that he wasn't exactly ready to go back yet. Getting this break from training and all of the other things that came with this new life was a welcome change. Especially since it didn't have them thinking about bonds, or other vampires, it was just them.

The sigh coming from Sakura after he had said what the two of them had been discussing and the other vampire had expressed that he guessed there were still things that had to be understood and tested he gave him a small encouraging smile. "Not exactly what I meant when telling you that you didn't have to worry about such things right now." He informed the other vampire.

"What he meant, is that with you still being new such matters aren't of concern for you yet." Medive chimed in after he had set the tray of food down over the other's lap so he could eat. Noticing that Sakura went straight for the actual food first not seeming to be into the blood bag at this moment. Which wasn't a big deal for sure, as long as he ended up eating it of course.

"We're not going back. I just want to get this things packed but we can still wondering around here" he said starting to pack the tend that apparently they didn't even used. Why he got it in the first place never occurred to him. maybe because i'm still not used with Alex being a vampire and i still see him as a fragile human.

"Did you sleep ok"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I know i'm a new freak kind of breed of vampire" he said shrugging not interested in that matter. As long as he wasn't locked up like those other vampires had did before when he was a human, he was fine with it. A small cold chill ran down his spine at that memory but he choose to ignore it.

He finished the normal food in an instant feeling much better now that he had his stomach full. He placed the bag on the bedside, not wanting to drink it at that moment. "Anything that is planned for today?" he asked looking at them both. "What? I cannot stay in bed all day" he said frowning.

Nodding Alex helped get things packed, just glad that it didn't mean they were going to be leaving already. After they were done getting things packed up he was listening as he was asked if he had slept okay. "Yeah, I slept great." Alex admitted with a small smile. "Did you sleep well?" He asked as a curious look appeared on his face. "Let's explore a bit more! We don't get to come out like this enough." Alex suggested now that they were finished packing. Even if Akita had said that they will do this from time to time from now on he wanted to take full advantage of this moment and really get to enjoy things. Yesterday had been fun, and he saw no reason why today couldn't be the same.

"That's not what we meant either." Jonah instantly said upon hearing Sakura speak. "We don't think of you as a freak kind of vampire, new definitely, but not a freak." He added not liking the other referring to himself like that and wanting to make his stance on it very clear. "You should drink that." The other man said pointing to the blood bag that Sakura had set aside but he wasn't going to push it to much.

"Well... no not exactly." Medive chimed in since there really wasn't anything planned. "Not in any form of training or anything." That wasn't what they had intended to do today, instead he thought they could begin introducing him to everyday work and life as part of this coven of theirs. "Instead we thought it was time you started seeing how this little family of ours operates, and maybe even take on some of your own responsibilities for keeping things here running smoothly. I don't handle everything after all." Medive explained.

"It was .... refreshing" he said referring to his sleep. It really felt like that after spending the day with him. It was a day that he didn't need to worry about anything. Maybe Alex was really starting to get a hold of the vampire thing.

After leaving their bags to the car, he fallowed the other further in the woods.

"You really like camping and wondering in the woods don't you" , he said walking along Alex smiling. "Did you ever do this when you were human?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura was surprised to see Jonah jumping like that when he called himself a freak vampire. He never expected the other to snap like that over something so little. It wasn't like he was upset or anything. He thought of himself as a freak because he was something that no one ever had seen.

"Alright....calm down" he said smiling taking his hand into his. "I don't feel like eating it right now, maybe later" he looked at Jonah smiling. i'll drink it later, so don't worry

"Great .... Starting to do something around here. I was starting to think that i'm good only to have sex" he said blinking a few times before realizing what he just said. "Did i just said that out loud?" he blushed slapping his forehead for being so dumb.

"Sorry ... but i'm ready to do some things around here" he said smiling.

"No. As I am sure you noticed when I was human I was quite... clumsy. Even as a kid I spent most of my time inside reading or... outside... also reading. But not camping or hiking or anything like this." Alex replied as he thought back on his childhood and then his life as a human before Akita. Even with Akita, since he had some clumsy moments around the vampire as well. He hadn't exactly been built for outside life or anything like this, now that he was a vampire though he could enjoy these things.

As they walked for awhile and after he had taken his time in enjoying the great outdoors he started to become more curious about his boyfriend. Unfortunately, he was hesitant in asking anything, afraid he'd end up saying something that would upset the vampire or that would bring up bad memories. Biting his lip softly he glanced down at the ground before at Akita as he slowly came to a stop and faced the other better. "Akita? What were you like... when you were human I mean..." He asked softly clearly displaying his uncertainty in asking.

Jonah wanted to argue a little when Sakura said that he didn't feel like eating it right now saying maybe later. The moment he opened his mouth to do so though he heard the other through their bond telling him he would drink it later and not to worry. Letting his mouth fall shut again he sighed but nodded, agreeing to letting Sakura wait.

"While the sex is great, that's definitely not why you're kept around." Medive mused with a small smile. Shaking his head though he returned his mind to the tasks at hand, finding out what Sakura would be able to handle in terms of their everyday lives. "Glad to hear that. Everyone needs to pull their weight after all, and it'll give you some much needed freedom." He added as he was getting up off the bed. "We'll try giving you a few different types of responsibilities and see how you handle them."

The question did took him aback cause he couldn't remember very well his human life anymore. He frown a little trying to remember something.

"Honestly ... i don't remember much" he said thinking about it. "All i remember was that i loved music, i think i was playing piano and ... i was kind of an introverted myself" he shrugged. "But i guess with me becoming a vampire i've change to the opposite self" he said keeping walking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't mind doing some work around here. Either helping you or Jonah with chores is fine by me" he shrugged looking around for clothes.

"Could you guys get me some clothes please" he smiled looking on both of them.

or do you still want me to see me naked

He thought not looking at Jonah. He still didn't want Medive to find out that they could mind communicate.

Listening intently to his boyfriend who said he didn't remember much from when he was human Alex nodded slightly. What the other man did tell him didn't seem to give him much of an idea how his boyfriend had once been, even if Akita said that as a vampire he had become the opposite of who he had once been. "Do you think... I'm the opposite of who I was?" Alex asked wanting the other vampire's opinion. Wondering if he had changed that much. "Do you... like how I am now?" This question was said softly, he was a little afraid of what Akita would say.

"Great!" Medive replied happily hearing that Sakura didn't mind working around here. That was definitely good to hear since they all had to do things to keep things running smoothly. While Medive definitely sat on a good fortune there was more than just money that needed to be handled to keep their lives going as smoothly as it appeared to those outside the house. "I think one of the first things we can do is begin discussing finances with you. Since our numbers had shrunk so drastically after that whole abduction thing months ago we've had an influx in income. Considering we aren't paying out as much as we once were in upkeep." Medive started to explain.

Jonah on the other hand was eyeing that lovely body of Sakura's when the vampire had asked them to get him some clothes. 'Oh... I definitely still want to see you naked. But... I can wait until later.' Jonah responded as he moved to get Sakura some clothes he could wear. Especially since this day may end with them heading out into the city to take care of some things and show Sakura some other aspects of their lives.

"You are different than you were before" he said walking along being as honest as possible.

"Before you were as you said more chilling in the house than going outside" he said then stopped looking puzzled at Alex as he asked him that.

"What? Of course i do. I still do Alex, don't you ever doubt that" he said catching his hand making him turn.

"I know is difficult at first and everything is super excited. Not to mention all the movies that they picture vampires in a stupid way but thats why it is called learning" he said pulling him closer touching his cheek.

"You're fine and you have me with you" he said gently. "Don't think that i would miss any chance to spank that ass of yours" he grin and kissed the other. "So don't worry"

------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's cool. As long as i keep myself busy i don't mind" he said shrugging and smiled at Jonahs thought but didn't say another word, waiting for the clothes to be give. He didn't felt cold or anything it was just to exciting for the others and he was still needed a break from the action.

"any info about the outside? I mean ... the other vampires?" he asked refering himself to the ones that kidnapped him and the high rang that was outrun. "What where their names again? Cara....Caram...Caramilla?"

It didn't really surprised him to hear that he had changed and wasn't how he had been before being turned into a vampire. Despite expecting to hear that it still worried him that maybe he had changed too much and that Akita didn't like who he was now. The last thing he wanted to think about was his boyfriend not liking the person he had become, though he knew if that was true he'd do his best to return to who he once was. Not that he didn't already plan to, at least as well as he possibly could.

Suddenly he was pulled from his thoughts and brought to a stop when he felt the otehr vampire catching his hand and turning him so they were facing each other. As he was pulled closer he found himself loosely wrapping his arms around the other vampire. Eyes still averted until he felt the hand on his cheek, at which point he finally had the courage to meet the other man's gaze.

The kiss and the words made a small smile appear on his own face, feeling much better about the whole thing now. Leaning into the kiss and allowing it and Akita's reassurances to push his worries away and allow him to relax. "I love you, Akita. I'm glad that I have you by my side." Alex said with a smile.

"That's right." Medive nodded when Sakura got the groups name right. "Let's just say... they still haven't been fully handled and are still quite a threat. For now though, they are the least of your concerns. Your time to face them, with the rest of us will come before you know it." Medive told the other vampire giving him a reassuring smile and patting him gently on the back. "Right now you get to focus on much more normal aspects of coven life. Even if our coven is so tiny."

"Medive's right. We'll face the Caramilla together when the time is right." Jonah agreed with a nod as he slipped his hand into Sakura's. "We'll still have to keep an eye out for them while we are out though. So... just stay close and let us know if anything sticks out to you. While you're definitely more advanced than any newborn and very much capable of taking care of yourself they're still a serious threat to you. Even to us if we let our guard down." He told Sakura wanting him to be aware of such things before they took him from the safety of the mansion. Especially now that he was a vampire.

"I love you too dummy. Don't ever forget that" he said smiling. "I know sometimes i am being pushy and hard but ... that will keep you on the right track of the vampire road and not change to the wrong way" he said hugging him strong.

"I don't want to lose you" he buried his face in the others shoulder, feeling a little vulnerable. Alex was his weak point. If something was ever to happen to him, he would be ended.

"Now... let's not think about sad stuff anymore and continuing exploring" he said taking his hand in his, intertwining their fingers, walking hand in hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura nodded with a sigh feeling a little overwhelm but he could handle it. He needed something to do. Anything. And getting to learn about this little thing they had, coven or whatever, he was willing to work for it. He rolled his eyes when Jonah started to speak about safety and all but he could understand his point of view. Even if he was a vampire, he was still eligible for a kidnap because he was a strange fenomeno that no one could understand it.

Alright mister bossy, don't have to get all worked up...you're not going to see any of this later, he teased in his mind, turning his gaze back on Medive.

He started getting dress in the shirt and jeans and looked back at them both, standing right near them.

"So where do we start from?"

"I think you're rather sexy when you're being pushy." Alex mused with a small smile. "I know you're just looking out for me and want me to stay on the right path." He added honestly. Wanting Akita to know he understood why the vampire was being hard on him and that he didn't hold it against the vampire. Considering how he had behaved in the beginning it had been necessary. Alex was just hoping that Akita knew he was doing better now and was doing his best to listen and stay on the right path.

Letting Akita take his hand and lead him further into the words he laughed softly as he was told that they shouldn't focus on the sad stuff anymore. "I think you could use this break more than anyone though. You;ve been working too hard teaching me everything." Alex told his boyfriend as they were walking. His eyes looking over the forest and enjoying how beautiful it looked to his sharp eyes.

A clear pout appeared on Jonah's face when Sakura spoke through their bond telling him he didn't have to get worked up and saying he wouldn't see any of him later. A growl was already working it's way up to clearly say otherwise but Medive was speaking forcing him to behave himself. Mumbling softly that he'd have to remind the cute vampire that he was the dominant one. Though he was distracted for a moment as Medive lead the way from the room and was heading towards the front door now that they were all ready.

"Well, first things first. We need to get your name on the family accounts so you have as much access to our finances as the rest of us. Since I'll be giving you tasks that will require such access or in the event you want or need something." Medive expressed as they stepped out of the mansion and he was locking the door behind him. "After that it's introducing you to the things that makes us that money."

"He means the legal ways of course." Jonah added after Medive had finished speaking. There were many ways that they made their money, it also meant that there were many things that had to be monitored. Which was another reason they had decided to introduce Sakura to this aspect of their lives and get him into a bigger part of their little family.

"You got that right" he started laughing about his situation and the fact that Alex was thinking about his well being. Ever since Alex became vampire he was on guard all the time.

"I had to take care of you and learn you everything and keep an eye on you" he said fallowing him still holding hands.

----------------------------------------------------

Sakura fallowed the others outside listening careful.

"Ok .... You know i don't care about that but if you say it is necessarily for my next chores than fine" he shrugged.

"OS i'll be officially on you're family tree" he said looking at Medive a little confused but he tried to understand.

"Even before I became a vampire you were determined to take care of me." Alex mused thinking back to before when Akita would scold him for little things or encourage him to do other things. Even all the way back to when they had first met and the vampire had told him about keeping him in his room during that whole vampire war thing that had caused tons of things to happen to them since. At least now things were calm, for the moment. That gave them enough time to focus on him becoming a better vampire, even if Alex thought he was a great one already.

"So... when is my training as a vampire over? Don't you think I'm ready for it to stop?" Alex questioned as they walked. It felt like Akita had been teaching him things for years even if that clearly wasn't the case. But surely he had learned everything he needed to know and now training could finally come to an end. He still wanted to see what Akita was normally doing when he had been left alone day after day before. Granted, now he was never left alone, especially not after that first day of being a vampire. He figured it was only a matter of time before that changed again though.

"I know, but it's tradition. Besides, you will need access to the accounts once you start taking on your own role in this family." Medive replied. It didn't surprise him that Sakura didn't care about having access to the funds they had managed to build up over the centuries. Which was fine, but he'd need the access at some point so they might as well get it out of the way now. "Technically speaking sinvr Jonah turned you it's more of an honorary member of my family. But since Jonah is my family, that means you fall in it regardless." Medive admitted. Which he hated, since he should have been the one to change Sakura, since the human was his to begin with. Deep down he hated that Jonah had changed him, and his jealousy that the bond he had with Sakura practically didn't exist partially because of the anger he had felt towards him when he was changed but also because of Jonah changing him only made matters worse.

That on his mind made it so he hoped giving such access and welcoming Sakura to his family would at least make their own relationship stronger. It had gotten better since the other vampire was changed but it still wasn't what it once was. Reaching out he pat the other's shoulder and gave him a small smile, "No matter how you look at it you would end up as my family and Jonah's. Putting it simply." He mused.

It didn't take the group long to arrive at their first destination, the process of adding Sakura to the family accounts was quite simple. Something that had been perfected over the centuries of adding and removing people as his coven grew or they lost members for one reason or another. After that and after handing the new shiny card to Sakura they were off to show him the ropes of some of the ways that they earned said money.

"Soon...I promise it will end soon and you can rest knowing that your boyfriend will not torture you with training ever again" he said smiling knowing very well how the other felt cause he felt the same way when he was trained by Medive.

"I've been meaning to ask....how's the bond with ...Sakura" he looked ahead on the road, still holding Alex's hand into his not letting go. He showed no emotion even if he was afraid of the answer, not knowing what to expect.

0-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He nodded as they walked along to the building Medive mentioned. He thought of it like some sort of register in the social security of their family\clan name which was ensuring him access not only to money but also to enter different zones. He still needed to make some researches about all their history and about his kind too.

this is strange...never thought you guys have this kind of thing

He thought to Jonah as they entered the building and signed some papers for his new access. I thought that after the ambush everything was gone

"Are there others of our ...coven alive or are we the only ones?" he asked Medive as he walked along with him.