Ephemeral Blood ~ Sathenus & mik3la

mik3la

"I doubt you're that surprised. We did agree I'd be by soon." Jonah replied at the greeting he received from Micheal. The way the older vampire was eyeing him made him shift slightly, already sure he knew what was going through the other man's gaze. "For as long as you want it." He agreed with a nod. Jonah would stay as long as Micheal wanted him too, mainly because he had to keep him happy and trying to leave before the other vampire was ready for him too wasn't a good idea.

Pushing that thought aside he focused once more when he was asked if he had missed the vampire that badly watching him take a few steps forward so he was standing right before him. Touching his jaw and neck causing him to take in a sharp breath before releasing it. "Maybe I have." Jonah didn't really want to say he had missed Micheal, but at the same time he didn't necessarily want to say he hadn't either. What happened between them was confusing and complicated, including how much he either did or did not miss such interactions.

"Are you trying to say I wasn't beautiful before?" He questioned with an amused look crossing his face. Though he was glad that he was still found appealing and beautiful but he also had to take the opportunity to get a little tease in himself. Micheal always teased him and took every opportunity he had to make him flustered so he had to return it at least once this visit.

The next thing said did cause him to be a bit flustered especially since the older vampire moved behind him. A second later and he felt the other's hand beneath his shirt on his back. Sure enough his body trembled at the touch already aware who it belonged to and what the other made him feel every time they had such encounters. It seemed that no matter how much time passed his body just couldn't forget the other vampire.

After Micheal had moved away again and returned to his initial place in his office Jonah was able to bring himself to relax and calm down again. "I can see you're still a tease." Jonah commented as he moved to stand closer to the desk leaning against it. Figuring that if he was going to keep the other company he might as well stick close to Micheal while the man worked. "What are you working on today?" He asked trying to make small talk not wanting all of the focus to be on him.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Sathenus

"You know me way to well deary" he said laughing at the tease part. "You were beautiful before too but now ... after all this time .... you seemed to have ... change in a good way" he spoke in a slow seductive manner.

Fallowing Jonah with his gaze as he reached his side he looked down at him and his body just wanting to taste and feel him already. Would he feel the same? Had he changed? All those questions were eating Micheal from inside.

From all his sex partners that he had till that very moment, Jonah had been the only one that had fulfilled his fantasies. Well, he and Red. But Red was a woman and Jonah was a man. There were differences.

"Nothing that you need to worry your pretty little mind with that. You'll have other things to think about" he said smirking pinning him between his body and the desk behind leaning in closely brushing his lips over his, not making any contact yet.

"Strip." he ordered taking a step behind waiting for the other to do as he was told. Crossing his hands on his chest he looked kind if impatient but was burning with desire.

He had known it was a long run to begin with but had still kind of hoped that Micheal would tell him what he was working on. Though he really should have known better. Every time they had these interactions he tried to weasel information out of Micheal, but the other vampire seemed to know what he was up to and never gave anything away. Not that he didn't want him to know at least, which was kind of a bummer but expected at this point.

Being pinned between Micheal and the desk also wasn't new but it did make his body respond in a way that he had to admit was kind of embarrassing. It wasn't surprising that he was told he would have other things to think about, but he still wanted to know what Micheal was working on. Eyes not leaving the other man as Micheal was soon stepping back again ordering him to strip.

The look on the vampire's face made something deep inside of him stir. Jonah moved to start getting undressed slipping his shirt off first and setting it aside not really thinking throwing his clothes throughout the other's office was a good idea. As he was stepping out of his pants and then his boxers his gaze never left the other vampire. That desire he saw in Micheal's eyes was not just pleasing to him but also made him wonder exactly how much the other had been waiting and looking forward to this meeting.

"If you keep looking at me like that I'm going to start thinking that you haven't still been fucking anyone that catches your eye. Something we both know isn't true." Jonah said with a small smirk. Okay, so he had to tease Micheal one more time. It wasn't like he was unaware of the fact that the older vampire seemed to enjoy having the pick of whoever he wanted pretty much whenever he wanted. So he knew better than to think that he was pent up at all. Instead the other just seemed like an incredibly horny vampire who no matter what was always ready and eager for more. Which... wasn't an unpleasant thought now that he was thinking about it.

He never took his eyes away of the other and apparently nor did Jonah off of him. He smiled, pleased that the other still remembered what he liked when doing things he was demanding. Keeping eye contact with him for the whole undressing time was a way of showing appreciation to that body he as displaying.

Amused by his little tease he approached the vampire wandering his hand over his torso, licking his lips at the soft sensation of his lips. how i'll love to mark you again on this sweet flesh of yours, he thought moving his hand under his chin, lifting it up, holding him in place smirking.

"As you already know, i have plenty of suited partners but i must say ... i've missed this body of yours" he leaned over licking Jonahs lips but not kissing him. "So needy and so wiling to accept everything" he purred moving his hand on his abs then tracing with his finger the aroused member that seemed to be responding pretty well. "And of course the immediate response i get from it" he lowered his gaze then lifted it back up.

"We're going to have so much fun my little slut" he purred into the others ear grabbing his arse with his other hand, growling predatory. "Stay" he commanded walking around his desk to take something out of his drawer returning in front of him.

"Turn around and bend over my desk" he demanded in a low seductive voice licking his lips being to excited to play with him. He was going to make him remember the good old times.

There wasn't any denying that his body was quite willing to accept everything that Micheal wanted to do to it. Considering how he was already hard it was pretty clear, even after all of these years. The finger that traced the length of his hard length definitely caused him to let out a soft moan. "You always were able to draw an immediate response." He agreed though he was trying to get his body to calm down.

This whole situation was more arousing than he remembered it being, especially when Micheal purred in his ear like that. Grabbing his ass and the growl that followed made him groan, though he was trying his best not to let it get to him too much already. A curious look crossed his face as he was ordered to stay watching Micheal move around his desk to take something out of a drawer before he was returning to his spot in front of him.

Jonah tried his best to get a look at what Micheal had grabbed but he was being told or rather ordered to turn around and bend over the desk before he could catch even a glimpse. There was a small moment of hesitation before he was obeying and turning around moving to bend over the desk. Turning his head he glanced over his shoulder at Micheal, propping himself up on the desk with his arms to try to see what the other was up to.

Not that he was going to object to anything that he had planned but he was curious. "You're always so eager to jump right into things." Jonah commented. It was true though. He couldn't remember a time past or present that he had come to Micheal where the other vampire hadn't been quick to get him out of his clothes. It didn't matter how long their interactions ended up being, within the first few moments he was always naked. So this was actually pretty familiar to him, despite all of the time that had passed.

"You're always so eager to jump right into things."

"Always wanting to see you out of those clothes that hide your beauty" he purred as he got closer touching his shoulder. Then his hand traced the spine down to his arse moving a finger closer to his little hole that was twitching already.

"From the look of this you're even more eager than me" he teased kneeling behind him leaning in and use his mouth to lube the hole and eat him up. Jonah was always the only one he would do this. The only one he would go on his knees and eat him up, either it was his arse or cock. His body was too beautiful just to fuck around. It needed a little firm touch and care.

He pushed the tip of his tongue inside his hole fucking him, then sucking him and then biting his arse slowly. Soft grows where escaping his mouth as he pushed back and inserted two fingers at once. He knew that the other had have an sexually active life with Medive so he didn't need much preparation.

"You're just perrrfect" he purred the word as he took out the thing he got from the drawer, more like two things. There was a bottle of lube and a vibrator. Putting a good amount of lube on the toy and his hole he pushed the vibrator in the hole turning it on and got up looking at him.

"Don't drop it" he said firmly slapping his arse. The view was just pure eroticism. He sat on the chair near the desk enjoying the view feeling his cock getting hard.

"Get up, turn and blow me" he order reveling his body after taking off the zipper and took out his hard cock.

"On you're knees just how i like it and suck me" his eyes were in flames filled with lust and desire. He wanted to see him struggle and at the end beg for him.

Jonah rolled his eyes a little at that comment sure that if Micheal had his way he'd never be in clothes again. Which wasn't an entirely unpleasant thought either. In fact, he kind of liked the idea as he rested there thinking it over distracted. It wasn't until he heard Micheal say that he looked even more eager than him and that the older vampire was kneeling behind him that he was drawn from his thoughts.

Moaning as he felt that familiar tongue press against his hole before it was slipping inside. Jonah bit his lip as he let his head fall forward, biting his lip and trying to stop himself from moaning to loudly. It was too soon that his tongue was slipping out of him and was replaced by two fingers that were working just as eagerly to prepare him.

When he was given a chance to calm his body while Micheal was purring how he found him just perfect and taking out what he had grabbed from his desk Jonah had let his eyes drift shut for a moment. The lube wasn't surprising, what surprised him was when the vibrator was pushed into his hole feeling it being turned on. The response from him was instant as he squirmed slightly trying to get used to the feeling and the pleasure it caused his body to feel.

A gasp was his response as his ass was slapped firmly and he was instructed not to drop it. Instantly he tensed his hole around the vibrator only to let out a shaky moan as he felt the vibrations more intensely. But he'd do his best to do what Micheal wanted and make sure that the vibrator stayed in place and didn't slip out of him until the older vampire was ready to remove it. Jonah pushed himself up from the desk when he was told to turn around and blow him, feeling the vibrator shifting inside of him.

Already this was going to be torturous, but he wasn't going to give in so easily. Moving into position he sank to his knees between Micheal's legs looking up and meeting the other vampire's gaze as the older vampire revealed himself to him. Instantly the sight caused his mouth to water, maybe he really had missed this?

Not hesitating for a moment he leaned forward taking the other vampire into his mouth without a second thought. His eyes remained locked on Micheal's mainly because he knew that the other man liked it when he kept eye contact doing such things. The other reason being simply because he wanted to see how the other man was responding. At the same time he was trying really hard not to focus on how the vibrator was making his body ache. Doing his best to remain focused on what he was doing and not on how hard he was.

Making himself comfy on the chair he kept his eyes on the man as he knelled in from of him, loving the sight of him being so obedient and also seeing the lust in his eyes. you really missed this didn't you , his eyes darkened at the moment the vampire took him in his mouth keeping his eyes on him. Micheal smiled, pleased with the others attention and being so willing to take everything he was giving him.

"Yes ... work that mouth of yours around me....show me how much you missed this...." he growled in pleasure slipping his hand into the others hair grabbing it when he would hit a good lick on his cock. "How do you feel being here tortured again" he asked closing his eyes a few times as the vampire knew how to play with his mouth in giving a good blow.

"Take it all the way slut" he growled pushing his head as his cock entered his mouth full length, hitting his throat then pulled him off leaving him breath a little. After giving him a few moments to breath he guided him back to his hard on and pushed himself back inside his mouth, this time controlling the movement as it made it faster and faster.

"Shit! Your mouth is so damn good" he groan feeling the pleasure building up down his core wanting its release.After a few more thrusts in his mouth Micheal climax, forcing Jonah to take all his load of cum. "Swallow it" he demand as he pulled himself out holding his chin smirking with pleasure. "Good boy" he purred pressing his lips against his in a violent kiss, demanding full surrender to him.

A mixture between a moan and whimper was his response to being asked how he felt being here and being tortured again. As good as it felt he was also desperate for relief despite the fact that he hadn't even been here that long. Jonah was sure that Micheal knew what he was doing to him though and how much he liked it no matter how much the vampire tortured him.

The growled words was the only warning he got before his head was pushed down fully on the other's cock. Instantly he struggled against the grip gagging a little around the other's length. He didn't struggled for long before Micheal was pulling him off completely allowing him to take in some ragged breaths before he was forced back down taking his length in again. A soft whine was his response as his head was controlled along with the the pace which was quite fast.

All he could do was allow Micheal to fuck his mouth while doing his best to make it as pleasant for the older vampire as he could. His hands were on the other's thighs kind of hoping that he was almost finished. It seemed he was when his head was forced down fully again and held in place this time as Micheal was climaxing into his throat causing Jonah to struggle again. He was given no choice but to swallow it so he obeyed as he was instructed to do so, glad to be able to breath again.

There was some drool on his chin from how rough Micheal had fucked his mouth, before he could wipe it off he was taken into a violent kiss. Jonah returned the kiss though he did his best to surrender to it knowing that's what Micheal wanted. When the kiss broke he was panting again taking in sharp breaths. "You got to cum... now take the vibrator out." Jonah said though it was more of a whine as the pleasure from the toy was driving him crazy. The constant stimulation it was giving him made his insides twitch and cock ache and leak precum as he was desperate for relief of his own. Not desperate enough to beg for Micheal to fuck him yet, but he knew he wasn't that far off either.

"You got to cum... now take the vibrator out."

Micheal lifted a brow at his whine still holding his hair looking at his body and his hard cock that was leaking.

"Tsz....tsz...tsz...Why should i do that when i have such a beautiful view" he said licking his lips moving his other hand down to his torso, teasing his nipples that were erected and hard.

He smiled as he moved his hand lower and lower to his cock touching it slowly, pressing his finger over the head of the cock.

"You're not allowed to cum my dear Jonah" he purred licking his earlobe. "Not until you beg me to fuck that slutty hole of yours" he added nibbling his neck, biting it softly then sucking on the flesh leaving a mark.

Jonah knew it probably wouldn't work but he didn't regret trying it. Even if Micheal still had full control over him, especially in this position and with the other's hand still holding his head by his hair. Their eyes didn't waver from each other as Micheal spoke telling him that he had such a beautiful view and licking his lips. Of course the older vampire would get joy out of seeing him like this and would rather he remain this way than relieve him. Surprise caused him to moan loudly as his nipples were teased before that hand was soon on his aching cock. Touching and teasing the tip causing him to leak more profusely.

Being told he wasn't allowed to cum made him whimper and whine softly. It was such a cruel order to give him especially when he was clearly so close. "You get too much joy out of making me beg." Jonah grit out between his teeth while his neck was nibbled on before being sucked leaving a mark. But he did want it, he wanted Micheal to fuck him. Especially if it meant that he would gain relief from the vibrator and allowed to cum. It sounded so perfect. Even if he didn't want to beg it seemed like a small price to pay for what would undoubtedly be amazing.

For a few minutes he was able to refuse to give in to Micheal and beg but the vibrator wasn't letting up and he was desperate for relief. There was part of him that wondered what the vampire would do if he just forced himself to wait and cum from the vibrator despite being told he wasn't allowed to cum until he begged for the other to fuck his slutty hole. As much as his ass was craving that cock inside of him he wanted to be defiant. Knowing that he always so easily gave Micheal what he wanted and sure it was because he wanted the man to think more highly of them but right now he felt like testing things a bit more.

For years he had always come here, been sexually tortured, forced to beg, and fucked. Then he'd gather himself and make his way home. A second later he was pulled out of such thoughts because he was so close to the edge that he knew he had to make a decision. Either beg like he knew Micheal wanted or cum despite being told he wasn't allowed to do so yet. After a moment and after his hips started shifting trying to get the vibrator to press up against that special spot he decided to just give in and give Micheal what he wanted. Sure that this wouldn't be the last time and that he could test the waters more then.

"Fuck... please fuck my slutty hole... I need it." Jonah pleaded. His eyes made it clear that one way or another he was going to cum and quickly. He had held it back long enough and now he couldn't even keep his hips still anymore. The desperation to climax was too strong and he was done trying to fight it today.

"You get too much joy out of making me beg."

"That's the beautiful part of all this my deary" he purred holding his cock firmly in his hand keeping him from cumming even if the other was still leaking pre-cum. That didn't count. He wanted to see that despair in his eyes, the need of his cock inside him, he lust of desiring him and nothing more.

The begging came a little too late for his like, he will have to think of some other tortures for the vampire in their next encounters cause there would be more. He will not let him slip his fingers again. Maybe even stealing him from Medive and have him all for himself. Day and nigh, always ready, always needing his cock to be satisfied. That mere thought made him hard again ready for some action.

His voice was pure music to his ears so he accepted. Letting him go and sitting up he ordered. "Get up and bend on the chair and show me your slutty hole". He waited for the other to do so admiring his twitching hole with the vibrator in it. His lust only grew bigger at that beautiful sight. Taking the vibrator out of his hole and tossing it on the ground he grabbed his hips and sunk right away his full length in him, moving his hips faster, harder, giving him what he wanted.

"Let me hear you cry in pleasure.... pleasure given by me" he growled feeling his insides twitch and tightened around his cock, making him feel the urge of climaxing again. "Cum for me Jonah" he groan slamming him hard not caring who could hear them.

Jonah didn't have to be told twice to get up, doing as he was told and bending on the chair like he was instructed. He could feel how his hole and insides were twitching around the vibrator so desperate from the constant stimulation. Thankfully it didn't seem like he had to wait for very long before the toy was being pulled out of him and tossed to the floor. Jonah didn't even have a chance to be grateful for it's removel when Micheal was already slamming into him causing him to cry out in pleasure.

"D-damn!" He gasped eyes falling shut as he was taken roughly. With all the years that had passed he had forgotten how big the man was, even when he had been sucking it he had not realized how much it'd stretch him. Yet he loved the feeling, loved the full feeling and the way his insides had to stretch to accommodate him. Jonah couldn't even refuse his voice echoing in the room as he was taken so roughly feeling the way the cock inside of him sunk so deep and hit all the right spots. Rubbing his insides in a way that made him almost climax from the moment it entered him.

Feeling breathless and weak as he clung to the chair and his body was rocked by the force of Micheal's thrusts he was doing his best to stay in control of himself. Suddenly Micheal was telling him to cum for him with such a hard thrust as he slammed into him that all Jonah could do was obey. With a pleasured cry that was mixed with a moan he came on the other's hard length. His insides twtiching and tightening more around the hard length as he climaxed.

Jonah was so exhausted after being teased and tortured that he collapsed on the chair with a whimper. His body was sweaty and he felt broken after being teased in such a manner once again for the first time in such a lopng time. All he could do was pant as he tried to regain his strength. "That was... intense..." He managed to get out not lying about how he had felt. Micheal really did know his body and it had been awhile since anyone had made him feel that or cum so hard. Now that he thought about it, since Sakura's change he hadn't really been on the receiving end much. Sure Medive would still come to him especially since Sakura had just recently started to even speak to the other vampire again but it wasn't like before.

This... now this was something he could get used to. Especially if it left him feeling like this after. Already knowing he'd be feeling this for awhile, maybe even still feeling it the next day. The thought of seeing Micheal again was suddenly more appealing than it had ever been and it wasn't like it was unappealing before. Which was why he had tried so hard to get Sakura not to worry about it.

As soon as he ordered him he felt the others body shutter making his insides twitching and tighten around him even more, making it impossible to hold it back. He climax inside of Jonah till the last drop then left him fall on the chair satisfied by his obedient performance. His eyes never left the others face, loving his messed up expression. Messed up expression, fucked up expression, pure lust expression, whatever you wanted to call it. Jonah had it. That simple image of him, lost in the moment of relief was pure gold for Micheal.

"Everything with me is intense...or have you already forgoten" he smiled tucking his member back in his pants arranging his clothes, turning to sit on his desk looking at him. Hair messy, body messy, slutty hole messy. and all because of me....beautiful

"And this is just the beginning" he smirked and winked at him hearing some knocks at his door. He took his cloak and throw it on Jonah, covering him up before the door was open.

"Why do you interrupt me when i didn't said you could enter?" he said angry, changing his posture and tone. He was now forceful.

"I'm sorry my lord but an urgen..."

"I don't care! As long as i didn't called you in you cannot enter! Or do you want me to punish you for disobeying?" he growled in menace as the door was shut back closed.

"Now ... where were we" he said changing his tone instantly being lustfully again.

"Well... it has been awhile." Jonah breathlessly replied when Micheal said everything with him is intense only to ask if he had already forgotten. Considering how long it had been since their last interaction it was safe to say that he may have forgotten how intense things really were with the older vampire. That didn't mean he didn't enjoy the rediscovery. Jonah could feel Micheal's eyes on his body and he asked himself how much of a mess he must be right now.

Suddenly there were knocks at the door that seemed almost frantic. Right before the door opened Micheal had covered him with his cloak which at least made him feel less embarrassed about the fact that he was a mess and naked right now. The exchange between the vampires wasn't entirely surprising considering he knew how Micheal was and how the vampire ran things. So he watched the other vampire leave closing the door behind him.

Gaze moving to Micheal he was about to ask if that was necessary and if he should handle that but Micheal was already speaking again in a lust filled tone and eyeing him once more. Damn... he had forgotten how insaitable the other vampire was and he could only imagine how he'd be walking when this was all over.

"Even for a vampire your stamina is high." Jonah commented as he shifted on the chair. His ass was a bit sore from how roughly he had been taken but that didn't mean he minded it all that much. At the same time he was surprised how ready and lusty Micheal was already. Apparently he really had forgotten how the older vampire was during such interactions. Even if he hadn't thought it had been quite that long.

"What can i say ... practice makes you better" he said smirking keeping his eyes on the vampire. He wanted to take him another round but he did had some other businesses he had to attend at the moment. But there was still time.

"You should get dressed before others stupid apprentice urged in here and sees you like that" he said turning to his seat at the office placing some papers aside. "That if ... you want to bee seen in your current state... all fucked and messed up filled with come state you're in now" he said pointing to the door behind him laughing. "Bathroom is back there" he said shortly continuing his work as before.

Being told he should get dress before another one of the man's apprentices arrived and saw him like that. It definitely made him embarrassed at the thought of anyone else seeing him like this, so he was more than willing to get his clothes and make his way towards the bathroom door that Micheal had indicated. "I'll pass on other people seeing me like this, thanks." He commented as he was heading into the bathroom and shutting the door behind him.

The moment he closed behind him he sighed and let his clothes fall to the bathroom floor. "Why doesn't it surprise me that he has a bathroom attached to his office?" Jonah asked himself aloud before he was moving over to the shower and turning it on to get washed up. He was a complete and utter mess after all and really needed to get cleaned up. After he was all washed up he took his time to dry himself before he was getting dressed and making his way back inside the office.

"So... whatcha working on?" He asked curiously trying to be charming to get it out of the vampire even if he was sure that he'd be denied again. It didn't mean that he couldn't try again though. Moving over to the desk he leaned over the edge a little trying to be innocent about the fact that he really wanted to see what Micheal was doing.

he packed some papers setting them in a map, leaving them aside when the other came out of the bathroom getting closer to him. He thought the other would leave like he always did since their busyness was done but the guy was still staying.

"Just some new contracts for the Caramilla ...well...the ones that our still left after the ambush" he said sighing remembering what happened a few months ago. "They asked for help and financial support, its only fair to help them" he said looking through other files analyzing them carefully.

Even if he sometimes was seen as a feared bloody vampire he did cared for those in need. He was a complicated person never knowing when his mood would change.

"Feeling better after the bath?" he said placing his hand on his arse rubbing it softly. "I thought you'd leave" he said smiling taking the last papers from his desk checking the files.

"Aid to the Caramilla?" Jonah repeated quite surprised by that. Out of all of the things that Micheal would do this wasn't one of the things he had expected from him. It seemed so... out of character. "I didn't think you'd be one to offer them any sort of aid... so that new leader of theirs... how's he been running things?" Jonah asked trying to get some more information while trying to do so under the guise of simple curiosity.

"Much." He agreed with a nod as he was asked if he was feeling better after the bath. Feeling the other's hand grab his ass before it was rubbing it gently. "Normally yes, but don't you think our interactions would be so much better if I didn't leave right after you sexually torture me?" He asked curiously giving Micheal a look as though he was asking the vampire if he really wanted him to leave already. He would if that was what the other man wanted because he didn't want to overstay his welcome, but he also wanted to stay and see what he could learn while keeping the vampire company.

"We always disguise such things as me being here to keep you company but you're always very quick to get me naked, torture me and fuck me. When have I really given you company?" Jonah then questioned to make this whole thing seem more innocent. Sure Medive could use this information and that was a huge positive but he did also want to see what Micheal was up to when he wasn't balls deep in someone.

At the same time Jonah knew that he really did just like being around Micheal at the same time. After years of not coming here to see him and have these interactions he was eager to spend a bit more extra time with him. Even just talking and truly keeping him company. Something he had never done before since he had always just left after the sex and cleaning up. "Not to mention you never said when you wanted to see me again." Jonah tossed in there as though that was really a reason to stay longer. It wasn't like Micheal really made that call, he'd go home discuss matters with Medive and normally the two of them would come to a conclusion of when it'd be a good idea. Based on how much they need the good favor and how eager Micheal seemed to be for him to return.

"Aid to the Caramilla?"

"Yes ... the same Caramilla that are now outnumber and hunt" he said shortly paying attention to the files in his hand, writing some small notes on the edge of the page only to place them in a new man, settling it near the others.

I didn't think you'd be one to offer them any sort of aid... so that new leader of theirs... how's he been running things?"

He laughed. "Well now you see i do have a soft spot myself, it only depends who is involved" He said sighing looking at the finished maps. "Most of this cases are teens that have been new transformed and they are running away for their lives" he said shortly know very well why he was still there. But he had nothing to hide.

"I'm glad" he said smiling folding the maps together with a a blue ribbon, looking at the last piece thin looking at Jonah. "Well ... i was satisfy till now when you came back close to me with that sore body of yours. Now every touch of mind would just make you more craving" he teased winking at the vampire, pulling him by the hand in his lap,forcing him to let each leg aside of his waist, riding him like.

"You want to plan our next encounter so badly? Did i already made you crave for my cock little one"
he purred having his fiery gaze full of lust and desire for the man. He placed his hand on his crotch feeling the member react to his touch, making him smile.

He pulled him in an embrace, slipping his hand in his trousers, grabbing the sore arse in his hand. "Ready for a round two i see" he said teasing licking his lips and kissing the others neck. "Guess you've lost your moment of leaving" he said pushing his finger through the hole that twitched right away.

The way Micheal answered him made him nod instead of commenting again not sure it was a good idea though his mind was racing and he did still want to know more. After a few moments of silence he couldn't help but ask, "But I mean... they're outnumbered now because of that whole raid thing... is it really in anyone's best interest to help them out?" Jonah was completely expecting Micheal to not like how he was questioning things, and he was prepared for that. Whatever happened would be worth knowing this information since he just couldn't wrap his head around why any Tzimisce would help the Caramilla regardless of circumstances.

"I suppose..." He said softly being told Micheal too had a soft spot depending on who was involved. Did that mean he had a soft spot for the Caramilla because they too were vampires? Or did it have to do with their current leader? Jonah wasn't sure, but he wasn't sure how to ask and get more information on it either. "Huh... changing teens in general doesn't seem like a good idea..." Jonah commented though he was trying not to sound to judgemental on that. A teenager was still growing, brain still developing their personalities were uncontrollable. It made changing one into a vampire a poor decision, better than a child but still not a good choice. He could only imagine what kind of trouble that could end up causing.

It also didn't get past Jonah that Micheal was aware of what he was doing and trying to get from him. The vampire clearly didn't mind giving him this information but he knew he should be treading more careful. It shouldn't be this clear that he was trying to get some information out of him.

Pulled from his thoughts as he was tugged into the other's lap by his hand he soon found himself pressed against the other vampire with his legs spread on each side of the other's waist. His eyes locked with Micheal's not really surprised that him not just leaving was ending up like this. Getting flustered again when he was asked if he was already craving the other's cock he tried instantly to deny such a thought. "O-of course not... just figured it's best to plan ahead..." He tried to get out though it didn't sound all that convincing to him. Jonah could tell it probably wouldn't fool Micheal either but it had been worth a shot. It had been a terrible shot, but still worth it.

The older vampire so boldly putting his hand on his crotch made Jonah look away for a moment trying to focus. At least until he felt the hand slipping into his pants and grabbing his sore ass making him let out a slightly pained groan. Being told he had lost his moment to leave made him want to groan again but that was replaced by a moan when a finger pushed into him. Even he was overly aware of his insides twitching around the finger instantly making his legs feel weak.

Jonah's hand moved to try to push the other's away even if he did like the feeling of that finger inside of him and the desire that it ignited. He was definitely still sore and sensitive though and had to attempt to at least hold him off a bit longer. "Even for a vampire you're incredibly horny." Jonah commented as he shifted to meet the other's gaze again.

"I only invest in what i can get something out of it" he explained to Jonah as he was teasing his hole and working his other hand on the crotch. "Having teen vampires is unpredictable as you very well know, but hey are very good at doing your chores for so little in return" he added kissing his neck, licking his way to his ear. "I always get what i want" he purred slipping a second finger into his sore hole groaning softly.

"I don't plan much ahead. You will be to eager to come and see me again on your own" he mumbled against his skin. "You'll be craving for my rough touch again" he whispered biting his earlobe. "And i'll be waiting for you're little slutty ass to come back to me" he brushed his lips against him, ramping his fingers inside him. "Kiss me" he demanded looking him in the eyes knowing very well that he liked this kind of a treatment.

As the kiss when on he undone his pants pulling them halfway to Jonahs knees, pressing him against his hard cock in his pants. "I like it when you're so obedient" he said taking the ribbon and tied it around the others vampires cock, tightening it perfectly. it will be so much fun to break you, this time for good, he thought as he kissed him back, intertwining their tongues together growling in the kiss.

Taking his own erection out he freed the mans hole as he spoke again. "Ride me" his hands resting on the others hips waiting for him to do as he was told.He wanted to see him beg for his release again, for him do give it to him roughly, he loved seeing him so messed up. when i'll be done with you, it will not be busyness anymore...you'll be craving only me

That wasn't surprising to hear. Knowing how Micheal was normally he completely understood that he would only invest in something he'd get something out of. His hole twitched more as it was teased by the other's finger and his hardening length was teased through his pants. It caused him to start squirming in the vampire's lap trying desperately to get some relief from all the stimulation. "What kind of chores are teenage vampires even capable of preforming?" Jonah grit out the question struggling to focus. Those lips on his ear weren't helping and neither was the second finger slipping into his hole.

A pained moan was his response, ass still quite sore and yet he couldn't bring himself to fight against it or object to the stimulation either. "You sound so sure." He groaned out though he could already feel that it was true. Not exactly sure how Micheal seemed to be doing this to him, how the vampire seemed to make his body bend and crave him like this. It was insane really. His mind was starting to grow fuzzy only slightly aware of Micheal saying that he'd be waiting for his slutty ass to come back to him. With how he felt right now he honestly wasn't even sure if he could bring himself to leave in the first place.

The demand to kiss him had him tilting his head up to kiss the other as the older vampire wanted. Their eyes remained locked on each other as their lips connected. Jonah was overly aware of Micheal pulling his pants down halfway to his knees releasing his hard cock, his eyes that remained locked on Micheal's as they kissed move to watch what he was doing as the ribbon was tied around his hard length while being told he liked how obedient he was. Eyes darting back to the older vampire, "You like making anyone obedient." He replied knowing this was true.

Their lips were caught in another kiss a second later and he could feel Micheal's erection pressed against his ass as he was told to ride him. Groaning in anticipation he was willing to do so mainly because he knew how amazing it'd feel to have Micheal inside him again. Shifting in the other's lap he positioned himself right to be able to take Micheal into him again. The full feeling and the stretch had him groaning and taking in some sharp breaths as he was trying to get accustomed to his size again.

"Damn..." He groaned a soft whine following. Jonah did his best to give himself as long as he could to adjust again. Soon enough he was shifting in the other's lap to do as Micheal wanted from him, biting his lip to try to keep the sounds that wanted to escape him in for as long as possible. Each movement of his hips was making his legs feel weaker and his whole body alight in pleasure once more. A feeling he could truly find himself getting used to. It encouraged him to continue moving his hips even if the soreness he had been feeling meant that his movements were still a bit hesitant and occasionally caused him to whine instead of moan. It wasn't an unpleasant feeling, even that bit of pain wasn't unpleasant.

Micheal didn't respond to any other question. There were enough details he provided Jonah for today and he was in the middle of some busyness with him, so he couldn't let other distractions to keep him from taking what he wanted from him. If he wanted to find more he just needed to come back over again.

"You got that right" he groan when the vampire stated he liked making everyone obeying. That was true and he was not going to deny it. He was to old as a vampire to accept anything else than what he was supposed to. Respect and worship. And if those weren't given to him, he would take it, not carrying who he had to destroy in the process.

"Feeling good slut?" he asked between their kisses keeping his arms on his back and arse, sinking his fingers in the flesh pressing against him. "I like seeing you obey....you're just perfect" he groan lifting his shirt starting licking his nipple while the other was pinched between his fingers.

He got bored of the slow pace the other was giving him, deciding that he had enough time to adjust again to his size and to get used with the soreness of his behind. He lifted the vampire and layed him on his desk, pulling the pants away so that he could spread his legs more, going faster inside him, holding his hips firmly.

The knock on the door happened again making Micheal growl angry for the interruption again. This time he remember how embarrassed Jonah was so he thought he wanted to see that face again. His angry face as a smirk appeared on his face, throwing a small glance at Jonah then shouted a "Come in" while keeping his fast movements in place. That was a lesson for his workers to know never to disturb him when he had a guest over.

The door open letting a young vampire entering with some maps in his hands. "Sorry master but ... we need those papers you've been working on" said the vampire gulping keeping his eye averted.

"Fine. Come here and get them" he said firmly pointing them on the end of the desk all prepared.

The young vampire tried to move as quickly as possible but Micheal could see that the younglin liked what he was seeing and also, he could feel Jonahs insides tightening around him, eating him up.

"Don't interrupt me again if you don't want to be next on my desk" he said pounding inside Jonah not caring what the vampire would think. He liked the humiliation and embarrassment over his face and the way he was squeezing him was telling him he liked it too.

As soon as the door closed He started pushing more deeper and faster having a smirk on his face.

"Did you liked it that much to be seen being fucked like this little slut of mine?" he asked moving his hips slower and deeper groaning in pleasure and the squeeze the vampire was offering his cock. "Well that's interesting ... i'll keep that in mind" he started moving his hips faster , harder, pounding inside him feeling closer to his climax.

"Yes..." Jonah moaned when he was asked if he was feeling good. It should have been more than clear and he was sure it really was and that this was just Micheal finding another way to embarrass him by bringing attention to it. Jonah didn't even care that his questions had been ignored, mind being far too distracted by the overwhelming sense of pleasure to care right now.

His moans became more frequent as Micheal started to tease his nipples again. Licking over one while he was pinching the other causing Jonah's back to arch and press into the touch. Lost in his thoughts and the pleasure he didn't realize Micheal had grown bored of the pace until he was already laid out on the desk and the thrusts had gotten faster and deeper. The moans that had been escaping him were replaced by pleasured cries. His body was being overtaken by the pleasure, even the firm grip on his hips only seemed to make it more pleasant.

The knock on the door made his mind clear up real quick, his startled eyes moved from Micheal towards the door. He had noticed the irritation and anger that had crossed Micheal's face at the interruption but the vampire wasn't slowing his hips either instead he was calling for the vampire to come in. That caused Jonah to become quite embarrassed feeling the humiliation of being in this position as the vampire entered the office grow. His hole twitched before tightening up around Micheal which just made the whole thing more embarrassing as the other's cock kept deeply fucking his insides.

Jonah was sure he would die of embarrassment when Micheal told the vampire to come get the papers pointing them out not even a foot away on the end of the desk. Jonah was trying his best to stem his pleasured sounds but with how tight his hole had become and how the older vampire didn't miss a beat he couldn't stop them from escaping. Thankfully the vampire was quick to move forward and get the papers, even if their eyes locked and he could tell that the young vampire seemed to like what he saw.

Micheal was soon threatening the other to end up next being fucked on his desk if he was to interrupt him again and Jonah was was sure that the vampire wasn't as eager to end up here as he was. Trying to look anywhere but at either of them as the younger vampire finally left and they were alone again he seemed to be able to breath easier for a moment. His humiliation at getting his ass pounded in front of another vampire hadn't fully vanished though.

Instead he felt it growing as Micheal brought attention to it pushing his cock deeper and faster into him with a smirk. "M-mcheal!" Jonah cried out desperate for release his insides convulsing around the hard length and his body shuddered despite the ribbon that kept him from actually climaxing. His thrusts were slowing though despite how deep his cock was and this allowed him enough of a relief to speak more. "N-no." He denied having liked being seen while Micheal was fucking his ass. "Please... Micheal... n-need to cum..." He moaned out just as the thrusts started to get faster and harder again.

He reached down with one hand pushing helplessly against the older vampire's hip trying to get relief while the other hand clutched helplessly at the desk. Jonah was breathless and his head was empty to anything that wasn't the cock in his hole. "T-too much..." He whined gasping at the overwhelming stimulation. He needed release and he needed it now, unconsciously his hand reached down to untie the ribbon that Micheal had tied around his cock. Desperate to get that relief he didn't care what had to be done to get it.