Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

The woman looks at Max and nods her head, "oh, it is nice to meet you." She looks over at Maya's house, "oh so she is not home today? She is probably at work. It must be hard on her to be living in such a bad condition house." She walks inside and gets a piece of paper and a pen, writing down the address Maya works, "here you go, you can most likely find her here. She works at a local flower shop."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Thank you so much ma'ma." he said bowing to her and then left the house looking at Jason. "Alright looks like we have another stop to make the others were this hard to find." he whispered as he looked on the paper and started to walk to where the shop was.

The woman nods her head and smiles before watching Max walk away, closing the door.

Jason looks at Max and puts his hands in his pocket, "you sure you don't want to just wait for her to come back home? I am sure she will return home soon," he watches Max and just follows him to the store.

"I suppose but floral shops only stay open so long, they aren't like other stores that stay open for hours," Jason watched as then Max suddenly teleported to the floral shop and enters it with Max.

The cashier looks at Max and Jason, "Maya? Oh, she is making a delivery for one of our customers. She should be back pretty soon."

Jason rubs the back of his head, wondering how much longer it was gonna take to meet up with Maya.

The cashier looks at Max and then looks at the clock, "like a few more hours. So nearly early evening."

Jason laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "besides... we first met at school and we didn't really know eachother too well."

Jason laughs a little and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "well... yeah of course now we do since we are together," he scratches his neck.

Jason smiles, "of course we would have still been together, the past was mostly about you... and what happened," he rubs the back of his head.

"I know but when you make one changed everything can change trust me I thought I would loose everything if I did it I had to even talk to my dad about it he told me if you don't like it you can always change it back." he said shaking his head. "I don't know if I would like messing with the past that much." he said.

Jason looks at Max and slowly nods his head, "yeah... the past is not really easy to deal with. One simple mistake can mess something up but luckily. the changes you made didn't seem to affect anything to seriously for you."

"Yeah I am happy that it didn't happen that way I was worried that it would be bad if I did change a lot of things, but I think now that I am a better happy person and I feel like I can do anything and I am happy that it is happy about everything." Max then looked at the door and saw a skinny dark haired girl walk into the shop.

"Well if you never went back... you would have continue to felt miserable and that isn't right. Besides you have a better relationship now with your father because of it," Jason smiles and looks, seeing a woman enter the shop, "hm.. you think that is Maya?"

"I do have a better relationship with my father and I really like it now because of ."

The owner smiled. "Maya you have visitors sitting over there why don't you take a brake you have been working to hard." the owner said

Jason smiles and nods his head, "see? It isn't as bad now as it was," he rubs Max's head.

Maya looks over at Jason and Max, tilting her head as she looks at her boss, nodding her head, "alright ma'am," she walks over to Jason and Max, "can I help you two?"

Jason stands up from his seat as he looks at Maya, stretching his arms a bit with a soft yawn.

Maya nods her head but then tilts her head, blinking a bit, "y..yeah of course. The garden is nice and quiet if you two want.. to talk there."

Max nodded as Maya leaded them to the garden once there he put up a barrier so they could talk with out anyone over hearing. "Alright damn I am never good at starting out this. I know you have Magic you are on the list of kids I am checking in on and how is it going in this world?"

Jason follows Maya to the garden along side Max. He watches as Max puts up a barrier and looks at Maya.

Maya watches Max putting up a barrier and looks at him, rubbing the back of her head, "well... it is pretty troubling here. I am sure... you went to where I lived right? Hoping I was there? I am sure you noticed how my house was."