Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks around and rubs the back of his head.

Luke looks at Jason and Max, "oh, hi," he runs over and looks at his father, "these are my new friends father."

Luke's adopted father looks at Jason and Max, "it is nice to meet you both."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Nice to meet you. I brought my father along because I am closer to your son's age and I thought that if might be better if you hear from another father and not just a kid." he said looking at him and smiled looking at his father. "My name is max." he said and bowed

Luke's father looks at Max and nods his head as he looks at Luke, "it is just nice to see that Luke has made some friend," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Max and slowly nods his head, seeing a man come out of no where.

"Hello fellow father. I am this boy's father," Max's father rubs Max's head with a smile.

"It is nice to meet you Max and...," he looks at Max's father.

"Oh, you can just call me Darren," Max's father smiles and looks at Max, not sure of Max had just finally figured out his name.

"Well it is nice to meet you all, my name is Drake," Luke's father smiled a bit as he looked at Luke.

"So are you ready to come to the magic world dad," Luke looks at his father as he nods his head.

"Alright just follow us into the portal, just stay close to us so you don't wind up somewhere completely different," Max's father looks at Luke's fater.

Luke's father nods his head as he stays in between the other magic users as he followed them into the portal.

Jason went through the portal with Max and looks at him with a smile, "well do you want to get more sleep after we are done here," he hugs Max.

Drake looks around the magic world and sees a bunch of people looking at him, "uh.. they are not use to humans in here are they?"

"Well after what happened a few years ago, they are a little skeptical. Give me a moment," Darren walks in front of to the crowd of people, "continue on your day, this human is different. I got my eyes on him so please don't worry."

The crowd sigh with relief and continue their days.

Max's father looks at Luke's father, "alright, well what would you like to see first sir?"

"Uh... how about the school," Luke's father looks at Max's father.

Max's father nods his head as he heads in the direction of the school.

Max's father looks at Luke's father, "here is the school. Just make sure to stay close.. or it might cause a problem."

Luke's father nods his head as he looks around the school.

Luke follows close to Jason and Max.

"I told everyone is fine. As long as I am right here, nothing bad will happen. This man is just here to see how the living conditions will be for his adopted son," Max's father continues to show Luke's father throughout the school.

Luke's father looks around before looking at Max, "well it seems like a better place for Luke to live then the human world," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Luke, wondering what he should decide on.

Max's father looks at Max and rubs his chin, "hmm you made this? Amazing. Well I suppose that will work for Luke, right," Max's father looks at Luke, "that way you can still be with your adopted father but you don't have to go to the horrible human world's school."

Luke looks at Max and then Max's father as he slowly nods his head with a smile, "that sounds great."

Max's father nods his head and looks at Luke, "so this will work out for you right? You still can be with your father but you don't have to get bullied."

Luke nods his head, "yeah it sounds good to me but how do I use it?"

Max smiled. "You just sit the gem on the ground and it will open up for you. You walk threw the portal and it will close and go into your pocket. You get back the same way and only magic user can go through it. If you want anyone to go with you that is a magic user you have them go threw first you go in second to close it no matter what way." He said smiling. "You can use it as many times as you want just try not to go over 4 times a day if you do that it will start taking your own magic to recharge if that happens all you need is a good night sleep and your magic will come back to you." he said smiling

Luke looks at Max as he explained how the gem worked. He slowly nods his head with a smile, "okay, it sounds pretty easy to work. I will try and plan how many times I should go back and forth within the human world to the magic world," he looks at the gem and smiles softly.

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he rubs his head, "well you did a good job coming up with this handy gem. Especially for magic users that have no problem being in the human world but want to stay and come here as well."

"Yeah his is the first so its a trial run." he said smiling at him. "Tho the spell portal comes in handy as well to travel between both worlds and its a pain in the but. Oh Luke I forgot to say it should drop you off right in front of you house and school unless other wise said to the gym its the default setting."

Jason rubs the back of his head as he looks at Luke, "are you sure this should be a trial run for someone so young? Magic is very... mysterious and shouldn't really be experimented with."

Luke looks at Max and slowly nods his head, "alright that sounds good. Does it have settings on it," he tilts his head as he looks at the gem.