Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Maya nods her head and waves to Max and Jason as they left.

Jason looks at the list and then nods his head, "well... let's get going."

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason follows Max to an area with no one around and watches him open a portal to Jaydan's house. He watched as Max went through the portal and follows Max into the portal.

Jason looks over the notes on Jaydan and looks at Max, nodding his head, "hm.. I wonder what his living conditions are like...," he rubs the back of his head.

Jason nods his head as he follows Max to the cabin. He watched as Max knocked on the door and blinks as the door suddenly opens. A man fixing his tie looks at Jason and Max, "oh, good evening gentleman," he adjusts his shirt before he left. Jason watched the man leave and crosses his arms as he looks at Max, "do.. you think Jaydan is like some... booty call victim?"

The man looks at Max and points at the house, "that's Jaydan's house so yeah, your right at his place," he places his hands in his pocket before leaving.

Jason looks at Max with a sigh, "this .. doesn't seem to good," he scratches the back of his head.

Jason looks at Max and sighs a bit as he rubs the back of his head, "well... let's just talk to him and see what's going on with him," he watches as Max knocked on the door.

Jayden opens the door while in a robe and wet hair, "yes? Can... I help you? I just.. got into the shower."

Why was max so nervous he had never felt this way before. Max took a deep breath. "Hello I am max and this is Jason We are two people from the magic world that are going around to other magic users and seeing how there life is here and if we need to take them back over to our world." he said

Jason looks at Jayden, seeing he had numerous love bites and looks to the side with a soft sight as he then looks over at Max.

Jayden looks at both Jason and Max, slowly opening the door and dries his hair with his towel.

"...Excuse us for a second," Jason pulls Max away and walks to the other side of the house, crossing his arms, "... we need to take this one back, regardless on what he says. He shouldn't be forced to have sex for a living to strangers."

Max sighed. "I know but I don't know what to do your better with stuff like this so would you want to take the lead. I may be having a little ptsd from my past that didn't happen in this time line." he whispered

Jason blinks as he looks at Max and rubs his chin, "your... thinking about your past? Even if it didn't happen? That's... strange. We better talk to your father about that. He might know a way to remove it permanently from your mind but I suppose I will take care of this one," he rubs the back of his neck before he saw that Jayden was closing the door, "he must be wanting to get dressed."

Jason walks back to the door and rubs the back of his head, "I hope he doesn't forget we are here," he crosses his arms.

Jayden looks at the window and sighs a bit when he noticed that Jason and Max were still here and opens the door, "so ... what exactly do you want with me?"

Jason looks over at Max and sighs a bit as he looks at Jayden, "what is your magic ability..? And what do you do for a living," he crosses his arms.

Jayden looks at Jason, "I.. can shapeshift as my magic ability." He scratches the back of his head, "well simple, you saw one of my customers didn't you when you came here so I am sure you have a pretty good hint what I do for a job."

Jason glances at Jayden, "well... do you like what you do for a job? Why do you do something like this? Degrading yourself in such a way?"

"Well no one will hire me and so this is the only way I can survive in the human world. So that is why I do this," Jayden lowers his head.

Jason was silent before he opens a portal and grabs Jayden's hand, "come on Max, we are leaving," he summons another portal through Jayden's house, gathering his stuff as he starts pulling Jayden into the portal.

Max nodded and pushed Jayden threw the portal. "Over here you will have a better time and jobs are good too if you are a shapeshifter I can think of 3 jobs right off the top of my head that you can do and they would hire you." Once all three were threw the portal Max closed it sighing.

"Hey let me go," Jayden pulls back before he felt himself get pushed into the portal from behind. He looks at Max and lowers his head, glancing to the side, "would they really hire someone like me?" Jayden looks in back, watching the portal closed.

Jason looks at Jayden and finishes teleporting to the magic world, "if your willing to work for them, they will hire you. And none of them will force you to do what the people did to you in the human world."

Max's father walks up, seeing that Jason and Max brought back someone new, "oh, looks like you brought back someone from the human world." He walks up to Jayden and looks into his eyes before looking at Jason, "did.. you two drag him here by force? His energy is off the charts."

Jason sighs a bit as he looks at Max's father, "we... had to. This one was selling his body off to make a living."

Max's father simply sighs before taking a hold of Jayden's hand, "I will do a proper cleanse on his body while you two go back to the human world."