MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jason rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max before slowly nodding his head, "alright, well if you feel like this is gonna work then I trust you."

Luke looks at Max and nods his head, "well I will be sure to try it out," he smiles as he looks at the gem.

Luke nods his head as he looks at his father, "are we ready to go?"

Luke's father nods his head with a smile, rubbing his hand through Luke's hair.

Jason looks at Max and smiles, hugging him back.

Luke closes his eyes as he holds onto his father's hand, teleporting back home.

Jason looks around and notices the living conditions Maya was in and sighs a bit as he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max, "she should be around here somewhere."

Jason looks at Max and looks at the address, looking at the street post, "it says this is where she lives." Jason watches as Max knocks on the door, looking in the windows, "hm.. looks like no one is home."

"Alright then I will try one more thing." he said knocking on the door again. "Maya please open the door I promise we won't hurt you we are like you if you are in there please open up we would like to talk to you about all of our talents." he said as he sent a little magic with those words to see that he was telling the truth

Jason watches Max as he was trying to get Maya if she was at home. He rubs the back of his head and sighs a bit, "well maybe we should ask the neighbors. They should know what Maya does," he looks at Max and then at Maya's house.

Jason watches Max and follows him to the neighbors house, rubbing the back of his head and hoped the neighbor at least answered.

A young woman answers the door, "oh, hello there, what can I help you with?"