MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Max's mom looks at Tory and smiles, nodding her head, "yeah go let the boys know its time to eat."

Jason walks out of the bathroom and places the wet cloth on Max's forehead.

Max's father smiles and nods his head, "alright I will be right there," he gets up and heads to the dining room.

Jason perks his head up and nods his head, "will be done soon," he rubs Max's head, "hey.. want to have something to eat? It might help restore your strength a bit."

Jason looks at the door as he could briefly hear what Tory said in her whisper tone and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "well... I guess I should just let you sleep for not and recover yourself. Maybe Max's father will know what to do," he walks out of the bedroom and walks towards the dining area with a sigh.

Max's father looks at Tory, "does this have something to do with the sudden pull of his returning memories? I am actually surprise he kept a hold of bits and pieces just to help other magic users. It's not like everyone goes through it so there was no point in keeping them if all they cause was pain."

Jason rests his chin on his palm and sighs a bit.

Lang looks around the table, biting his bottom lip as he looks down, unsure what to really say.

"Please enjoy while it's still warm," Max's mother mentions as she sits back down.

Tory nodded. "I think it does I am not sure, But i do know that he just wanted to help others when he held onto them." Tory looked up as if zoning out. "He will be out 3 days Max depending if he gets a high fever from using that last powerful spell." she said. "Or he will be awake tomorrow, but not be able to get out of bed." she said. "Lang you should eat with us." she said smling

Max's father rubs his chin a bit as he sighs a bit, "well.. they do say the best medicine is sleeping. I just hope he wakes up soon," he scratches the back of his head.

Lang perks his head up and scratches the back of his head as he sits down at the table.

Jason looks at Max's father, "is there ... anything that can be done?"

Max's father looks at Jason and smiles a bit, "I will check on him after dinner. So there is no need to worry."

Jason rests his chin on his palm as he was eating, watching Max's father and mother eat as well.

Lang looks at Tory and slowly nods his head as he starts eating.

Jason looks over at Tory as he continues to eat and remains resting his chin on his palm.

Max's father looks over at Jason, "don't worry, everything will turn out okay," he finishes eating and puts the dishes into the sink, washing off his plate.

Max's mother looks at Tory and smiles, "I am glad your enjoying it."

Lang eats in silence.

"Lang don't worry you will have a place soon alright and you make lots of friends here." she said giggling.

Max was breathing hard his eyes wincing in pain for 10 minuets before going back to a peaceful sleep

Lang perks his head up as he looks at Tory, "I.. suppose your right," he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating.

Max's father goes and checks up on Max.

Max's mother stands up after finishing eating and works on her dish.

Jason leans back in his chair, watching Max's father as he had already finish eating.

Jason stands up with his plate and puts it in the sink, washing it off.

Lang looks at Tory, "so.. with your father really be okay sleeping for so long?"

Lang looks at Tory and then nods his head, smiling softly, "well that's good. Guess for now, you got to hang out with your other father," he looks over at Jason.

Lang looks over at Jason and then back at Tory, "well.. it's not like he won't be okay. He just needs to regain his strength by sleeping."