MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Thanks good." he said looking at Jason and held his hand he was getting really tired and he had only went threw three people today.

Tory ran up and laughed.

"Thought you wanted to stay at the school?" max said smiling.

"I did but I missed you guys." she said as she climbed onto Max's lap.

"Do you want some food." he asked

"No I'm not hungry." she stated

Jason looks at Max and smiles a little as he rubs the back of his head, "we... should get you some slep. You look really tired."

Luke finishes eating and lets out a soft sigh, "well.. I should go back so I can convince my adopted father about me being in the magic world."

"Yeah I am." he said smiling and gave Tory some food to eat. "All you have to do is put that gem I gave you on the ground and it will take you where we started." he said smiling. "Then give me a call with your answer." he said

Luke looks at Max and slowly nods his head, "I... wonder what he will say. I guess there is only one way to find out. I personally.. hope he says yes. He knows I don't like that school and how much I don't want to be home schooled. I rather be with friends then never leave my home."

Max nodded. "I hope he says yes too I know how hard it is to want friends it might be weird at first but everyone here wants to be friends most of us here have had or at one point had a bad childhood and we want everyone to feel happy. I might be able to talk to my dad if your dad wants to see it here, but I don't know if a non magic user has ever been here."

Luke looks at Max and nods his head as he rubs the back of his head, sighing a little as he tries to think of the best way to tell his father about the magic world. He tilts his head a little, "my dad... come here? Do you think that will even work? Will your dad know if it is possible?"

Luke looks at Max and then nods his head slowly, "okay, just let me know somehow so I can tell him if it is possible or not if he needs proof that this is a better change for me."

Luke slowly nods his head as he sinks back in his seat, looking at Max.

Max's father answers the phone, "yes? What is it Max?"

"I was wondering if there way any way for a human to come see this world one of the kids that was in the human world has and amazing home life but the bullys at school broke his arm. He thinks his dad might want to check this place out to make sure its a safer place for him." he said telling his dad about everything.

"Tell grandpa I said HI." Tory yelled.

"And Tory said hi." he said

Max's father taps his fingers on his desk as he listen to Max, rubbing his chin with his other hand, "hm... well the young man's father would have to be given an item that we keep here at my work. So if he really wants his father to look around, then you should come down to my office and I will give you the item but make sure you give it back once the decision has been made for the young man to stay or go back." Max's father laughs a little, "well.. tell Tory I say hi as well."

"Alright thanks and I will your the best dad we will see what we need to do." he said smiling. "I love you bye." he said waiting for his dad and hung up. Looking at Luke he smiled. "Your father can come to see this place but he would have to trust you to come here by yourself after that. I just need to know so I can get a item from my dad." he said . "Tory dad says hi." he said

Max's father smiles and nods his head, "alright, love you too. See you later," he hangs up and gets back to work, rubbing his chin and was unsure if having a human here would be a good or bad idea due to the war years ago.

Luke perks his head up as he looks at Max, nodding his head, "is there a way I can contact him in advance? I mean... he is really accepting when it comes to my magic. I try not to .. step too far out of line," he rubs the back of his head.

Luke nods his head as he takes Max's phone and calls his human world dad, rubbing the back of his head.

Luke's human step father looks at his phone, didn't recognize the number and cautiously answers the phone, "hello?"

"Hey dad, my friends said you can come here to the magic world to see what it's like," Luke looks at Max.

"Hm... the magic world? Aren't humans forbidden to go there? Wasn't there a war there or something?"

"Well, it sounded like it was okay with one of my friend's father and he seems to be okay with the idea," Luke rubs the back of his head.

"Hm.. I suppose I will be looked after if I go there. But if it is for you moving there.. I suppose it will be okay, I don't want you to deal with anymore bullying. I rather see you leave the human world to have friends than suffer."

Luke nods his head, "alright well, I will be back in a bit okay," he hangs up and gives Max his phone back.

Max's father looks at Max and smiles a little as he nods his head, "well.. I suppose it is alright to let him here," he rubs the back of his head as he goes in his desk

"If you want to come out with us you can. I am kind of weak dad I just got two new powers a few hours ago. I don't know if I can handle everything if something bad goes down." Max said you could see him being tired on his face.

Max's father looks at Max, seeing he did look pretty exhausted as he rubs the back of his head, "hm... I suppose I can go as well," he gets up from his desk with a device in his hand.

"Thank you dad." he said smiling at him. "I know your busy." He said looking a thim and closing his eyes for a second. "Is there any stamina potions I can take? I still have a few more kids to check on the first three were in good ish places but what happens if the rest isn't?"" he asked looking at his dad.

Max's father looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "you can sleep while we figure out what do with this child that your trying to get here."