Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"We did go to your house trying to find you. and give you the chance to come home with us where you will be taken care for, unless you like it here." he said looking at him and sighed "I know that I would hate to live in that kind of house if I had to at all." he said sighing but shoot his head

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Maya looks at Max and rubs the back of her head a bit, "well... it is pretty challenging for someone my age to work. But I am just helping my human family for now. Maybe I will go back... after things get better for the family I live with. It wouldn't be right to leave them in their time of need."

"But that house it looked like no one lived there." he said looking at her not sure what she was talking about. "Your family lives there who all is your family that place doesn't look like anyone should live there." he said

Maya tilts her head and crosses her arms, "no one is there because both my parents are at work. So that would explain why no one is at the house."

"I suppose.. that makes sense," Jason rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max.

Maya looks at Max and nods her head, "yeah they are very nice people. Why do you think I want to help them..?" She shakes her head, "no they are not mean at all."

Maya looks at Max and nods her head, "well I do am not sure why I don't have that problem," she rubs the back of her head. She tilts her head and looks at all the flowers, "earth powers. I can help flowers grow and stuff like that."

Maya nods her head and smiles a little but then looks at the card. She looks up at Max and nods her head, "alright so I can call this number even on a human phone?"

Maya looks up at Max and then back at the number, nodding her head with a smile, "so I should call if at some point that I am no longer happy here?"

Maya looks at Max and smiles, "its questionable but it will get better once I am done with school so I can work full time to help my human world parents more." She blinks as she was suddenly hugged and then watches as Max pulled away, shaking her head, "well I will see you again, sometime soon."

"No trust me you are lucky. and I am glad that you have got a great life here so far." he said smiling. "I will be taking my leave as I said you need anything just let me know." he said as he turned and made his way out.

Maya nods her head with a smile, "thanks I am glad I am living here in peace, I hear.. that the human world is not very accepting when it comes to magic users." She watches as Max and Jason left, getting back to work.

Jason left with Max and looks at him, "so who is next," he scratches the back of his head.