Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

"Yes they would hire you trust me." he said and looked at him. "Jason decided to for go talking and drag him." He said sighing. "Mostly because I couldn't deal with it right now. Memories from the past time line." he whispered. "Oh and dad he is a shape shifter do you think you can show him where he can go to get a great job after words I was thinking of a few places that only hire shape shifters that were low on help or always hiring more." he said smiling. "Let me know where you think would be great I think we have two more people on the list." Max said smiling and looked at Jayden. "Don't worry most of the people here have bad past and everyone will accept you no matter what." he said smiling as he opened the portal again. "If you need anything from your old house let my dad know and we will get it if we can." Max said smiling

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Jayden looks at Max and lowers his head slowly, wondering what kind of job he could get in the magic world.

Max's father looks at Jason and crosses his arms, "well.. I suppose that is one way to get someone to the magic world that doesn't belong in the human world. Especially if they are being used as a booty call." Max's father looks at Max, "your... still remembering things from the past even if your memories got altered? Hm... something to look into I suppose." Max's father looks at Jayden, nodding his head, "well.. I will ask those places and see if they would like this young man to work with them."

Jayden looks at Max and slowly nods his head as he watched the portal getting reopened, nodding his head, "...alright."

Jason looks at Max and smiles a bit, entering the portal.

Jason nods his head as he walk through the portal and looks at the house. He crosses his arms and then looks at Max, "I am not sure... let's see if Lang is around and then if we are unsuccessful, we will try asking the neighbors."

Jason looks at the mansion and crosses his arms, "great... we are dealing with a royal?" He sighs a bit, "those kind of people... are usually really stubborn," he watched as Max knocked on the door.

The door opens, exposing a butler, "ah good evening gentlemen. Anything I can help you with?"

"Ah Sir Lang? I will go inform him he has some guest," the butler bows before closing the door to get the young master.

Jason rests his back on the building, "so.. what do you think up with this one?"

"Hm.. I guess we will just have to see. We could... totally be surprised by the results, just like with Jayden," Jason rubs the back of his head.

Jason rubs his arms a bit as he looks up, seeing the different color of leaves and nods his head, "looks like it," he scratches the back of his head.

Lang opens the door, wearing an eye patch and his arm in a slang, "..what do you two want?"

Lang looks at the butler behind him and nods his head as he walks outside, closing the door, "alright so what is it you two need," he starts walking away from the house with a slight limb.

Jason watched how Lang was and follows behind him while looking at Max, "...wonder what this one's story is like."

Max took a deep breath he was tired but he make a magic barrier to talk in. "Alright me and Jason are magic user going around to see if the magic users in the human world are happy with there life or need to be taken back to the magic world." he said looking at him. "In what I just casted we can talk freely but other will see us just having a chat like old friend." he said looking at Lang.

Jason watched as Max made the barrier around them and looks at Lang as he crosses his arms, looking down at Lang's leg and looked up to Lang's arm and then looks at his eye that was covered.

Lang looks around, seeing people just stare and then continue on with their day as he looks at Max, nodding his head.

".... How did you get all of these injuries," Jason glances at Lang as he taps his fingers on his arm.

"No one will know what you are gonna say alright, we just need to make sure you life is good here, because we don't want anyone who is special to suffer because trust me we are bullied and tortured for being different." he said looking at him. "We are also shamed into trying to act normal." Max said. "Lang we need to know are you happy here because your eyes tell me you are not." he said looking at him

Lang looks at Max and looks down at his arm and leg before looking back at Max, "... does it look like I enjoy my life here? I have a broken arm, my eye is messed up and my leg is screwed. I can't walk properly and I can't see properly." Lang looks at Jason before looking over at Max, "how can you tell by just looking in my eyes or.. excuse me, eye." Lang took off his eye patch slowly, slowly exposing bandages cover his eyes, "the man that is the head of this house assaults me."

"..That is all we need to know, let's go and return this one back to the magic world," Jason opens a portal.

"Alright come with us we will fix you up good as new." he said smiling at him. "And you never know we have seen a lot of things you know. Lets go to a place where you will be fine and no one will hurt you." he said looking at him. "Oh by the way what is your power?" he asked looking at him." as he looked at the portal.

Lang looks at Max and Jason, slowly nodding his head as he watched Jason open a portal. He looks at Max, "really? You met other magic users worst off than me? How so," he started walking towards the portal before pausing. "... Darkness is what I can use."

"Hm.. darkness huh? Well no matter what you have, we will still assist you with your injuries," Jason mentions as he goes into the portal.

"Lets see I know someone who was beaten with in an inch of there life, They were raped and used in more ways than one." he said sighing and looked at him. "And there are lots of people who have scars if you want you can ask Tory when we go through she can tell you her story." he said looking at the portal. "And when you get through this everyone will be erased of you being here." he said looking back as he got a nose bleed from casting the high level spell without doing anything

Lang looks at Max and glances to the side, "...I see well I guess I should be glad to not be submitted to getting raped," he scratches the back of his head with his good arm. Lang enters the portal with Max and Jason.

".. Not to mention we just met someone that felt like they can make a living selling off their body since they weren't able to successfully find a job," Jason shakes his head and then looks at Max, giving him a tissue while teleporting to the magic world.

"Ah you two are back," Max's father looks at Jason and Max with a smile, looking in back and notices a new face. He walks to him and looks him over, "well... don't you look like you have had a hard time in the human world."

Max fell on the ground when they got through "That would of been me sorry I used the reset spell of some sorts." he said as he stood up and shook his head. "I think I pulled it off great." he said smiling. Lang can you move your arm now?" he asked. "I tryed to kill two birds with one stone so if it still hurts and everything I'll take you to the right healer."

Jason watched as Max went on the floor and wondered what he did, "wait... did you heal Lang's injuries already," he looks over at Lang.

Lang tilts his head as he looks his arms, shrugging his shoulders, "I am... not sure," he starts moving his arm and tilts his head, taking his arm out of the slang and started to move it more, "is that all you healed? Just my arm?"

Max's father looks at Max and crouches down to his level, "you need to be careful not to exhaust yourself," he rubs Max's head with a smile.

"The spell I did rest him to what he was before he got hurt. And reset everyone he lived with to before he lived there it him being healed was a side effect of me resting the time." he said looking. "If its not heal that well sorry it was my first time casting that spell. Tho I am really good at first time spells." Max looked at his dad. "I know dad lets put it this way I don't think I am casting any other spells today...or tomorrow.....Jason is gonna have to take care of it. If he can." he said looking at his dad. "The last spell took its toll...." He said closing his eyes. "Sorry Lang I'm not half the spell caster my dad is yet." he said. "Anyway we can get you settled. Tho dad his magic.....you might need to help him with it..." he said looking at him in the eye