MasterSeme

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

Luke looks at Max and lowers his head, slowly shaking his head, "I am... not really sure yet," he rubs the back of his head.

Luke looks at Max and then the school, slowly nodding his head, "I definitely like this school a lot more then... the human world's school," he smiles a little as he looks at his arm that was broken and lets out a soft sigh.

"you should he will be the one to pull you out of normal school and we will provide all the data you need to show you are in school over there." he said. "What is am not sure if he can check out the school no normal person has come threw before and it might over stmuli him." he said

Luke lowers his head, wondering what his foster father would say. If he would let him stay in the human world or transfer to the magic world. He looks at Max and lowers his head, "I will... ask him tonight and contact you after he tells me what he thinks."

"Alright and if you come here it will help you control them I am sure he will understand if he asked if you wanted to be pulled out to save you from being bully anyway thanks and let me know do you want to still look around we can." he said looking at him and giving him his phone number

Luke nods his head slowly, "yeah.. I am sure he will understand if I tell him there is a better place for me to be without putting up with bullying," he rubs the back of his head. He tilts his head as he looks at the number, looking at Max, "if you have more to show, I don't mind still looking around."

Luke tilts his head and then smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I worked up an appetite from playing," he laughs a little, blushing when his stomach starts growling.

Luke looks at Max as he follows them to a place to eat. He looks around and looks at Max, tilting his head, "are you sure? I don't want to get something... too expensive," he rubs the back of his head.

"Don't worry I got this alright order what ever." he said smiling looking at him. Thanking that his dad was high up he never really spoiled himself with any money so he saved it knowing some say someone would need help.

Luke looks at Max and rubs his chin as he looks at the menu, scratches the back of his head as he looks at Max, "I will just get the loaded ramen. It has a lot of stuff in it," he smiles a little as he looks to see what there was to drink.

Jason rests his chin on his palm as he was looking at the menu.

Luke nods his head slowly, "yeah I am fine with that, there is a lot of stuff in it."

Jason looks at Max and then orders some chicken quesadillas.

Luke looks around the restaurant as he leans back within his seat, playing with the packs of sugar and salt.

Jason looks at Max with a smile and lets out a soft yawn as he looks out the window.

Max looked around and then yawned himself. "Alright when the food comes we will eat and is there any where else you want to go. If you choose to come here you will have so much fun exploring and still be home at 3." he said

Luke looks at Max and slowly nods his head, looking at the phone number, "so all I got to do is call this number once I talk to my adopted father," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yes it will ring through to me I just let me know that this is luke and let me know the answer." he said smiling. "I will get everything set up here and get your fathers help if he would like." he said looking at him as the food came and he started to eat it

Luke looks at Max and then nods his head slowly, lowering his head and wondered what his father would say as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the food as it arrived, watching both Max and Jason eat, starting to eat as well.