Magic Users (Closed to Dragongirl26) 18+

MasterSeme

Jason looks at Max and crosses his arms, "so.. you knew about me knowing black magic? When exactly did you figure it out?" He nods his head as he grabs Max's hand, "I will lead you to the pool so you can watch Sarah, Tory and Luke."

Luke looks at Sarah and Tory with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "won't it be considered cheating if I use my telekinesis?"

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Barryarrak

"Well you told me before I went into the past to change my past we had a fight because I said you didn't trust me and you were keeping something from me and that is when you told me. So in a different time about a few days ago." he said looking at him.

"No it won't because the point is not if we win or loose its to make us get more control of our powers and have fun Trust me when max plays he doesn't hold back and he has almost every power I know of The ball we throw is special so you don't need to hold back either trust me no one is unless you want them too. We can have you use your powers on the ball first to see what level we need to play at I guess same with Tory." Sarah said

"Nope I am good for what ever." she said

Jason looks at Max and rubs the back of his head, "so.. when you change the past, I told you about me being able to use dark magic?" He rubs the back of his head, "so... how do you feel about now knowing about me being able to use dark magic," he looks at Max with a soft sigh.

Luke looks at Sarah and listens to her, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, looking over at Jason, "what about him? Does he play," he points over to Jason. He nods his head, "alright well I am ready to start," he smiles a little.

"I really didn't care I was more upset you didn't tell me sooner, but after talking to my dad I understood why." he said looking at him. "I didn't know it was bad at all I thought it was the coolest power ever and I know you would never hurt me with it." he whispered and kissed him

"Jason plays if Max plays usually on the same side if we get lucky they start making out because those two together they have destroyed so many balls." Sarah said smiling and blew a kiss to them half joking she loved when they play4ed but they did brake the ball most of the time

Max smiled. "Hey you say no power is off limits not my fault if we bake the ball." he said smiling. "oh did you get the forcefield around the ball this time? I thought you would of thought of that after we broke the ball for the 10th time." Max said laughing.

"I did this time...." She said and looked at the ball. To make sure it was up. "Yeah its on there this time."

Max smiled. "Well then play ball." he said smiling

Jason shakes his head with a sigh, "I guess didn't know how you would react if I did tell you. So that is why I never told you," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Max, "of course I wouldn't have hurt you," he kisses Max.

Luke tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "hm.. I guess so. I mean, it would make since if we are against them since they are adults and we are basically kids," he laughs a little.

Jason looks at Max as he walked over to Luke, Sarah and Tory, watching them and laughs a little as he listened and then goes to sit on the bench to watch Luke, Sarah and Tory play ball.

Sarah smiled as she hit the ball over the net seeing what team everyone was on teams. "Alright its not about winning or loosing its about playing and pushing your power." she reminded them.

Max smiled as he started to watch them play ball.

Luke nods his head as he watches the ball coming over the net, hitting the ball back to the other side.

Jason watches Luke, Sarah and Tory play, smiling softly as he rests his chin on his palm.

Luke blinks and then jumps towards the ball, hitting it over to the other side.

Jason looks at Max and rubs his head slowly, letting him rest.

one of the kids hit the ball using fire magic to sent it back over it looked cool because the ball didn't even get on fire.

Max smiled. "Sorry about this brake I know how much you love playing this game."

Luke blinks and watches the ball, closing his eyes and lets his telekinesis hit the ball to the other side.

Jason looks at Max and shakes his head, "that's okay. It's not like I can never play it," he rubs the back of his head.

The game kept on playing and most of the the time the ball never hit the water because of the powers it sis a few times, but they weren't even counting points.

Sarah smiled "Let us know luke when you are tired same with you Tory." she said smiling as they all were having fun.

"Looks like she did cast protection on the ball this time." Max said smiling

Luke looks at Sarah as he was hitting the ball back and forth, nodding his head with a smile, "okay," he looks over at Max and Jason. He holds onto the ball, "I would.. like to look around the magic world more to what else I can see," he rubs the back of his head,

Jason looks at Max and then laughs a little, "well.. that is a good thing," he scratches his chin a bit.

Luke nods his head with a smile, "well... I am ready to look around the magic world and to see what it is like."

Luke nods his head as he grabs a towel, drying off.

Jason watches them dry off and stands up from the bench, stretching.

Jason looks at Max and then at Luke, rubbing the back of his head, "well...maybe the school. I mean I know that is the last place anyone wants to go but at least Luke will make more friends."

Jason nods his head as he softly laughs a little, "yeah, it is pretty easy to get distracted here," he rubs the back of his head as he walks in the direction of the school.

Jason nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah, I am sure Luke would like it here regardless."

Luke looks around as he was getting lead around the magic world's school.

Luke looks around the school and smiles, glad to see that this school was much different that the human world's school.