Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

"I have to be. Well I have learned to be from what time had before I came here. Always with my guard up," Zack said to him. Zack used the cloth on himself before putting it to the side. "Yeah I am," Zack said while slowly standing up in the tub to show his now naked body to other.

Sighing, "I do understand but next time. Try to show control, you acted like a vampire who never had blood or someone was just changed.." Hunter brought up. He moved in to clean the tears away, with a shake of his head. "Your starting a mess now."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Cain padded the others body dry after drying his hair and wrapping it then wraps the towel around the others body.

“If you don’t act out nothing bad will happen to you.” Grabbing some lotion he leads the other back to the bed room and strips him of his towel and starts rubbing in the lotion avoiding the others genitals.

“Do you want a long shirt or boxers to sleep in?”

The vampire starts to quiver as tears began rolling down his cheeks soft hiccups leaving his lips.

“I’m sorry.” The other whimpered he was quite hurt by the others words but that was certainly clear.

Hiding under the sheets the vampire quivers softly as he tries to hold the tears back.

Zack let him pat his body dry, and dry his hair while he moved around to let the other get him dried. Getting those towels around his body, the towel felt really warm around him. Going back to the bedroom, he let the towels go off his head and body. His eyes widen from the lotion, he looked away from him where there was blush forming on his face where also some of himself was standing a little.

"Either or...do have to go to bed though?" Zack asked as he grabbed the towel to cover his lower body.

Hunter stayed on the bed, as he was quiet by his side. He moved into get him from underneath the covers, he dragged him out and onto his lap.Keeping him there, so he could run away from him. Starting to clear his face, while trying to get the tears away from his face.

"I am sorry too for hurting you too."

Cain massaged the lotion into the others skin.

“It’s just to keep your skin soft.” Pulling out a comb he began to brush the others hair watching the other cover himself he chuckles.

“I’ve already seen all of you.” Pulling out a red long shirt that used to be cains he slips it onto the pup.

“Not right away but it is getting late and I proably will sleep with you tonight so we’ll be going to bed soon.”

Hansel sobbed louder as he was pulled out from underneath the bed sheets his face red with embarrassment of being seen like this his glasses foggy with tears.

“Hunter.” The vampire whines as he squirms in his lap. The vampire slowly calms down burying his face in the others chest soft hiccups leaving his lips every now and then.

"I like when you touch me like that. I like that smell of that lotion," Zack mentioned. He stopped covering himself, as he put it down to show what was showing more. Zack felt it go over his body, picking up the smell from Cain. it was old but it was still there.

"I smell you..still on this shirt.." Zack said.

"that is completely fine. I am little tired after all of that. I may be able to sleep better..that I don't know.."

Hunter brought him closer,running his back slowly while he took off his glasses too. "it's okay Hansel. I am sorry for upsetting.."

Cain leaned in kissing the other gently as he crawled onto the bed with him.

“Comfy?” Cain asks softly as his hands find their way into the others hair combing through it with his fingers.

“It used to be mine it had been sitting in my closet a little while and I needed shirts for my slave.” Laying down beside the other his arm wraps around him pulling him close.

“Do I smell good?” The other smelled of gentle musk,coffee and cologne a rather manly scent. Cain closes his eyes relaxing as he rests.

Hansel looked back at hunter as the other vampire took his glasses off him, hansel’s heart was beating slowly his chest could be felt rising and falling since the other was so close.

“I feel safe.” Hansel closes his eyes resting against the other vampire.

Zack liked the kiss, as he kissed him back. Going into the bed with him, as he laid there on the bed even underneath some of the covers.

"Yeah I am comfy," Zack answered him, as his ears moved about listening to any sounds. "Well if it used to be, that's why the scent still has it,"Zack said.

Hearing that question, he nodded his head. "You do smell good. I think.." Zack stopped himself, as he started to fall asleep there in his arms.

"Let's get into bed. We can go together into the bed and get some sleep," Hunter said before he got them under the cover and in the bed.

Cain was starting to drift off as the other spoke the demon was weak and tired from not feeding in larger amounts.

“I’m glad.” Cain said with a yawn his sharp teeth showing as he yawned.

“Would you like me to bring in a radio tomorrow? So you don’t get so bored?” Cain spoke slowly and drawn out it was obvious he was seconds from sleep and with a little thump his head hit the pillow the dead weight of the body cuddling zack pressing against him.

Hansel was surprised at this but followed him under the sheets and cuddle up to him throwing a leg over him in a cuddling position.

“It’s early you must be tired.”

Zack noticed how he was acting, as he saw he was weak. Nodding his little head but when answered the question, he thought about it for a moment. "A radio? I like a radio in here then I could hear music and even the news too," Zack answered. Feeling his weight against him, Zack moved to give his master a kiss or two on his neck even down it toward his shoulder.

"Master are you gonna be okay?"

"I may be tired but I thought you would be tired after all of that. If you feel up for it, you know we have bit more lee way. Since we are more night creatures.." Hunter said.

Cain grumbled sleepily as he squeezed the other in his arms lifting his arm he snaps yet instead of the desired effect or item appearing in his hand a small weak spark shoots out from between his fingers, he was out of power.

“I’ll have to bring one up for you tomorrow I’m too weak right now.” The master was breathing heavily and honestly if the other had plotted to kill him he could since he was so weak. His cold skin was clammy underneath the others lips as he kissed down his neck.

“I don’t think I can get up and hunt tonight...iIf I’m being honest I feel like I’m dying.”

Hansel shut his eyes and nuzzled the others neck.

“emotionally tired yes, starving still.” Hansel added but feeding him so much could kill him just as it would to humans that had been deprived of food for a long time.

-

"I could help you out, when you are this weak," Zack said wanting to help him out. He could how he weak he was, as he moved to get out of his arms to be sitting up now.

"You can't hunt? I can help you out," Zack said letting out a sigh. "What can I do to give you more strength? I can give you more kisses...and maybe down below?"

-

"You could say that too for me," Hunter said hearing that he was starving still. "Starving for food or for blood? Are you starving for both of them?"

Thumping against the bed Cain opened his eyes to watch the slave.

“Your worried about losing me.” Cain smiles weakly and reaches out with a shaking hand and cups the others cheek.

“Your adorable.” He chuckles softly sitting up slowly grunting the entire time.

“I feel bad...I feel like your being forced to.” Pulling the other into an embrace he can hear his faint heart.

“Unless you want to I don’t want you touching me.”

Hansel places a kiss on the others jaw before pecking his lips.

“I want that yougurt.” He giggles softly.

Zack looked at him with a look as he sat there on the bed with Cain. Feeling him touch him and seeing move, a faint growl. "Your using too much strength.." Zack said.

"I want too. I gotta keep you living, you been better then those idiots.." Zack said with a little grin showing on his face. Moving to get down on him, he moved to get the other clothing off before he started to give the member little licks.

"I can go get it but you would need to let me go. You got me comfortable and tangled with your legs on me right now.." Hunter said.

Cain’s eyes widened at the growl as he was pushed back onto the bed as the werewolf went down on him, the demon hardened a bit in the others grip as he was pulled out of his pants his size was rather large.

“Zack...” Cain couldn’t help but smile and reached forward and petted his ears slowly power floating around as the other began to lick him causing him to grow hard.

“Good boy.” The other praised.

Hansel pouted softly.

“That I have.” Hansel looks at the others lips.

“I want you to kiss me.” He mumbles.

Zack continued with the little licks and started to suck him more with his tongue wrapping itself around the shaft. He didn't care if he felt weak after, he likes this guy so why not offer some? "I am gonna make you feel good.."

"you want a kiss? Then ask me nicely as your master..." Hunter stated with a laugh leaving his lips. "I know you have that in you."

Cain’s legs opened a bit more as he relaxed gaining his power back slowly as the two were intimate, his hands finding their way into the others hair still searching behind his ears every now and then.

“Good boy..” The demon moaned quietly within a few minutes he was fully hard in the others mouth. As the other gained his strength back he gently thrusted his hips against the others mouth wanting to feel even better.

“Such a Good boy.”

Hansel turned a deep red and buried his face in the others neck.

“May I please have a kiss.” Hansel mumbled loud enough for the other to hear.

Zack worked on his shaft, now knowimg that he was fully stiff now. "You are very big right now..and hard.." Zack said to him Zack pulled away as he started to stroke him, slowly to stroke him to get him closer to his own release. "You..feeling better?" Zack asked him.

Hunter shook his head, noticing how he was acting now. "That's not the proper way darling. Face me and tell it to me.." Hunter said with a smirk more on his face.

Cain smiled softly.

“I’m tired but I don’t feel like I’m dying.” The other spoke softly his hips thrusting into the others hand slightly,closing his eyes he grunted.

“Your good at this and I’m an incubus you should take that as a great compliment.” Relaxing into the pillows the other got closer and closer thrusting more into his hand as his cock pulsed beneath it.

“I’m getting close.”

Hansel blushed from ear to ear as the other spoke, raising his head to look at the other he stuttered to find his words.

“May I have a kiss.” The other felt embarrassment yet hot at the same time an odd feeling for him.

"Well I am glad you are feeling better.." Zack said to him. He could feel how he was pulsing, as he moved to take it more into his mouth.

"Do it inside my mouth. I can take it."

Hunter was happy with that as he moved to give him a kiss on his lips slowly and pulled back when the kiss was over. "Now may I leave?"

After a little while the other came inside his mouth gripping his hair gently as he came,pulling the other off his cock by the hair he smiled.

“Your such a good boy.” Gently leading him by the hair he kissed him and buttoned his pants resuming cuddleing.

“I’m suprised I didn’t pass out.”

Hansel smiled shyly after the kiss and nodded softly.

“Please don’t take long”

Zack swallowed what was in his mouth, as he it took it a couple gulps. When he was pulled away, he laid down by him. "I like hearing that from you. I like hearin those words," Zack said.

"Will you be okay now though? I am worried about you still.."

Hunter moved on from his side, as he looked at the guy. "I will be right back," Hunter said moving to go grab the dish of yogurt.

When he came back, he had the yogurt container in his one hand. " I came back with. Nice and quick."

Cain Laid against the other holding him close as he could sharing their body heat with each other.

“As long as your a good boy you’ll hear it a lot.” Kissing the other neck gently and nipping it ever so slightly.

“The power will last untill morning... as soon as your asleep I’ll sneak myself out and find someone to sleep with I don’t think your quite ready to be touched like that.

When Hunter has came back Hansel was in his shirt and boxers his clothing folded neatly on the side.

“I thought I’d take off my jeans since we’re proably sleeping soon.

“Will you feed me again?” Hansel almost pleaded.

Zack narrowed his eyes, as he laid there with him trying to put his back to him."You still going though. I guess I can see that is important to you..go master. Just be careful Master," Zack said trying to get some sleep.

He didn't want to think about it but this was something he would need to get use too. "Maybe..I could.." He started before he had fallen asleep.

"Yeah I guess we are.." Hunter said moving to sit down on the bed. Hearing the question, he laughed a little. "I can feed you some more. It usually other way around because I am your master.."

Just before Cain left the room he placed a kiss on Zack’s neck and tucked him in.

“Once your ready I won’t have to leave your side at night.” The demon whispers before running off into the dark in search of some willing prey.

“I like it when you feed me.” The vampire said softly before taking the others hand in his own and rubbing it with his thumb.

“Ah.” The vampire opened his mouth and waited for a spoonful of yougurt. He was rather hungry and would proably scarf down the food if he had control of it.

Hunter start to feed him the rest of the yogurt as he made sure that he wasnt too fast that could upset the other stomach.

"You are hungry. You will be eating food like I do with me," Hunter started to say. "I think food and blood is a good mis to keep us at our best. It also curves that rather dangerous hunger that we get."

• Saga locked this topic