Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOlpMIBqGOPmLHzB8fxlmlZxVNtRc5qN_3o1UzBhKX8YSnKaAw

Saki was currently in the office of the big mansion he shared with another high class demon. Saki was looking at some recent paperwork, as he looked down at it. Heading out of the office, as he carried both slave files in his hands. Walking around, "Yui. We need to look over these files again..." Saki said looking around for Yui.

He knew Yui through hell and even here on earth plans through business. Saki was known as big name in the culinary field as he cooked for many different people.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHfsgdWvmFuDmDDZCjJM8naifiV4D5FKDpKCRiBmz1LV13v6VY

Oz was currently getting transported in a car, as he looked out of the window. Currently he wore a baggy shirt and baggy jeans, both that looked worn and dirty. The car was slowly pulling up, as he looked at the mansion that was before them. Getting lead out, as he brought was to the door.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

2c5ccd304ce1045a5c500e663d067c01.jpg

Yui smiled softly as he came down the stairs gently swirling a wine glass of crimson fluid, unmistakably blood with the strong stench of iron emitting from it.

"Which files?" He chuckles since the two had looked through many slaves profiles to no avail. Stopping infront of the other demon he gently plucked Oz's profiles from the other and skimmed over them his eyes moving back and forward over page with lightning speed. Falling silent the demon smiles softly.

"When are they getting here?" The master concealed his excitement over his soon to be slave.

Handing the folders back to Yui he clasps his hands behind his back with a smile.

"What do you think about oz?" His eyes can't help but wander over the other demons body, a certainly pleasing site for sure. Hearing a knock on the door he looked into Yui's eyes with confusion.

"Did you plan their arrival today?

5fcdaf92f4985308d80e12c9c5b6022b.jpg

Akira screamed and kicked as he was teleported to front door of the mansion of Yui and Saki, he was aware of what was to become of him and how this fate probably ensured he would die within the walls of the mansion. Finally after wearing himself out the man just began to shake softly and sob how dare his kind do this to him how dare they be so cruel.

Saki had a strong smile on his face, as he nudged his friend and fellow master. "Oh they are coming today. I been planning this day for so long, and I am just so excited..." Saki with a smirk now on his face. "I like him, and the pictures they gave us are pretty good of him. He is a very cute crossdresser," Saki said after. Saki was silent, before he nodded his head. "I plan it for today. I couldn't help myself," Saki said moving to the door.

-

Oz spotted the other man, as the slave trader gave the man a look. The slave trader knocked on the door, before Saki had opened it up. He started to sign off, as he noticed them both. Shaking his head, as he started to drag them both in before kicking the door close.

"Look who we have here. They both looked...not well. I want them bathed, cleaned and into something else..." Saki pointed out, as he pulled at Oz loose dirty clothing.

Yui smirked softly as the other nudged him.

"Your excitement is contagious. " Yui chuckked softly as the other mentioned how he couldn't help himself.

"That's quite alright I've been eager to play with him for awhile now." Yui licked his lips.

"I can't wait to see how he tastes."

Akira shook like a leave as he stood at the door step not paying anymind to Oz as he was terribly upset. As sson as the dragged him in he screamed and struggled against the other.

"Akira is shaking like a leaf." Yui chuckled as he approached Oz smelling his neck attempting to get a hint of what the other's blood might taste like.Pulling away he takes a sip of the blood he was drinking.

Oz looked at the male, looking at the man who had smelled him. He jumped back, as he laughed a little. Oz just shook his head, as he looked around to get more of a feel of this place. It was looked pretty comfortable and spacious but had expensive feel to it.

Saki moved to Akira, as he moved to cup his face as he looked into his eyes. He studied his eyes for the time, "You were a great offering. They did well," Saki said while slowly letting go of other. Shaking his head, as he rested his hands now on his hips.

"I think I pulled out a few outfits for them both. Now we just need them washed and fed too, they probably didn't get fed well. I will cooking the meal while my business partner will be dealing the other stuff..if that is alright with you?" Saki asked Yui before he got his answer.

"I dont get it. Why have you bought us? I thought you would wanted to do something to us soon, before letting us get us..comfortable..." Oz brought up.

Yui gently patted Oz's back.

"No need to be so jumpy." Yui removed his habd from the other and smiled to Saki.

"I'm quite content with Oz." He sipped from his wine glass once again.

Akira whimpered softly as Sami cupped his face his baby blue eyes unable to look away as the other stared into them as if peering into his soul.

"We should feed them first incase they get dirty." Yui said looking to Saki.

"Thats perfectly fine Saki."

Pausing for a moment the man looked to the slaves then back to Saki.

"What about collars?"

Akira looked to the other slave and spoke inba shaking voice.

"To become their play things." Akira wiped away a few stray tears from his cheeks.

Saki nodded his head, thinking about what recipe would work best currently right now. He was about to head into the kitchen, when he heard that question. "Yes, collars would great. Why don't you give them a tour and get that for me? I do want to make their first meal a good meal," Saki pointed out before eventfully going to the kitchen to start to cook the meal.

Oz watched the man leave, before he looked at Yui to see what was gonna happen. "Play things? I don't mind that, I may be human but I got needs and wants just like my paperwork," Oz said making his way over to Yui."I bet you two saw the pictures of me~" Oz said with a wink before going beside Akira.

Yui waved his hand making a laptop appear as he looked at the two seeming to be in deep thought.

"Definetly a pinkish red for Oz." He selected a warm pink leather collar with a loop for a leash and a buckle in the front, unsure if the other wanted a tag he ordered one that said 'property of Yui.' As well as one for Saki that had his name in place of his. For Akira the man choose a black o ring collat with a buckle in the back. After placing the order he place a rush on it.

"The collars will be here after dinner!" The demon called out.

Yui smirked slightly.

"Ive already got a bunch of skimpy dresses and shorts and all sorts of things for you to try on." The master approached the slave and leaned in nipping at his neck before gently biting down and sucking the blood out of the wound the others saliva almost like an aphrodisiac making the other feel hot all over.

Pulling away leaving the man to his own torment he chuckled.

"Oh...and your not allowed to touch yourself....now both of you follow me." The man began to lead the other through the house showing them a libary, game room, pool, kitchen and finally the bathrooms where a bath tub and shower were in the same room but seperated.

"I'll show you your bedrooms after dinner since the maids aren't done preparing them...now strip and go clean yourselfs...of course I'll be helping Oz." He licked his lips.

"That will be great," Saki called out from the kitchen as he continued to work on the meal for them all.

~

Oz's face went red but he really liked that his new master was gonna put him into things like that. "Oh thank you, I would love to try all of that stuff. I wouldn't mind going out in public in that stuff," Oz said blushing a little. It was started calm down before Yui approached over to him. Feeling the bite and after effect, he let out groan and moan as he felt pleasure start to rise through his whole body. Letting out a sigh, after he left his side as Oz tried to get more comfortable even with what was happening between his legs.

Oz let out a sound, as he started to follow him through the house. Looking around the house, he started to make notes about what was happening around the house. At the bathroom, he looked over at other slave as Oz nodded his head. "Well lets get dressed.." Oz said nudging the slave before he started to get undress himself. Once he was naked, he started to show off his naked body.

"S-sorry." Akira stuttered and began to undress himself slowly rsather out of despair of being seen naked. Eventually the slave was undress and made his way to the tub where expensive soaps and shampoo was waiting for him. Getting in the tub he turned on the water and began to bathe himself.

Yui chuckled softly and wrapped an arm around Oz's waist before squeezing his bottom.

"Don't tease me like that I can't promise I'll be gentle if you do such things." Yui wasn't know for being gentle in bed but being merciless wanting to see his partners sqwirm in oversimulation and beg for him to go easy on them as he pounded away at their weakspots. Undressing himself quickly the man stopped for a moment to give Oz a moment to take in his muscular and flawless form a rather large manhood between his legs. Guiding the other towards the shower he shut the clouded doors behind them and quickly got on his knees taking the others semi hard cock into his mouth, loving the way that he had effected him earlier.

Oz let out a sound when his butt was squeezed like that. "I promise I wont try to tease you too much," Oz said to him. Oz's eyes saw what was happened between his legs, it made him lick his lips. It made him a little hard, to see such a handsome sexy man like this. Going with the man into the shower, he moved to put the shower but was stopped though. Feeling him there, as Oz let out a low groan.

"Damnit~ That already feels good, maybe since it has been awhile," Oz mumbled under his breath. "Thank you Master, for giving me this," Oz said after he started to get stiff in his mouth.

Yui chuckled around the others member as he cursed and began to bobb his head taking him to the hilt without gagging the man obviously skilled living up to the rumors of him.

Pulling away for a moment Yui coats his fingers heavily in saliva before resuming, watching the slave he pushes one of his fingers into the others tight hole. His aphrodisiac like saliva being absorbed into the others inners loosening him up and proably further arousing him.

Feeling the other's cock pulse in his mouth he bobs his head faster untill he feels sticky liquid coat his tongue pulling away from Oz's cock he swallows and grins adding another finger to the one already inside him.

Oz gasped out, as he wanted to buck forward into his mouth. "I went deep in your mouth~" Oz moaned out.

Looking down at him, watching him do something at the moment. Feeling the finger go inside, he gasped out. "I can feel that finger," Oz said as he started to throb inside of his mouth.

Oz moaned more, as he was pleasured more. Oz gasped out, as he could tell he was pretty close. "C-Close..." Oz muttered as he knew he was probably leaking a lot of pre-cum. He knew that would happen to him. "That feels really good~ I never been touched ever..."

Yui stood up after adding a third finger and fingering him for awhile.

"Hands on the wall and ass up." The other ordered and wwited untill he did as he was told. Pressing his cock to the others enterance he gently pushed in untill he was up to the hilt. Then began to wait for the other to adjust to his sizr before beganing to move.

"Since your a virgin I'll go a bit easer on you." He was still going to be pretty rough but would try not to break the other.

Overtime the others thrusts sped up and the master gripped the other's hips roughly.

"Your so tight." The master let out a deep groan, Yui just couldn't help himself and began to move faster and harder inside the other male.

"Does it feel good?"

-

Oz let out more moans and gasps, as he felt the third finger inside of him. When he pulled away, he nodded his head. Putting his hands on the wall, with his ass up in the air for Yui. Oz had laughed a little, even when he felt it go inside of him. "You think I am one? Nah," Oz muttered.

Oz was tight as he moaned out more. Nodding his head, "Yes this does feel good..I am getting close.."

Yui chuckles darkly as he begans to move agressively his hips slamming against the other nailing his prostate.

"That explains alot, no need to be gentle then." He wanted the other to began for mercy as he relentlessly overwhelmed the other with pleasure, craddling the other he lifted him off the ground letting gravity help him out, yet with his demon speed it was unnecessary. He kept moving untill the other came then continued fucking him senseless wanting the other to become over simulated and sqwirm and beg.

Oz let out more moans, as his head went back. Oz couldn't believe that he was having sex with his master,. with the other slave in the nearby room. "Master, that other slave..." Oz said before he cut himself off with letting out more moans. Oz was enjoying more of the movements, as he felt like he was getting closer and close to his own climax. He was ready as he came, cumming all over the shower. After it was done, he was moaning more. "Please stop Master~! Its too much.."

Yui smirked watching the others reaction.

"Shh he'll end up having Saki give him the same treatment soon enough." The master was no where close to cumming, yet he was enjoying himself. Watching the other cum all over the shower he chuckled continuing his movements.

"You can cum." He muttered bouncing the other on his cock agressively. The master wasn't stopping untill he too came.

• 4 weeks later...

After some time, Oz pretty spent after all of the sex that had happened. Oz was leaning his body against the wall, and Saki came to the bathroom doors. "If you are done acting like a complete horn dog, the food is done," Saki called out into the bathroom. "I have the collars at the table. Come on everyone, you too," Saki said pointing to other slave.

Oz looked up at his master, "Looks like food is ready. I can't believe he called you that, but we did have a lot of sex," Oz muttered with lust showing through his face and his own eyes were showing the lust in them.

Downstairs, Saki had the meal all spread out with all sorts of food on the dining table. There were drinks too on the table that had glasses too. Saki was standing by the table, as he waited for everyone to come down.

Yui chuckled softly turning on the shower and quickly washed the other down harshly to get off any bodily fluids.

"Watch it." He couldn't keep a straight face as he spoke to Saki. Ushering the other out of the shower he grabbed a towel and dried him off quickly before tossing each of the men a robe uncertain if the other master planned to have them walk around naked or not.

"And I'm sure we will have more sex as time goes on." Yui lifted his slave and brought him down the stairs to the dining table and sat him in his place.

Akira quickly dried himself off with a towel and slipped the robe on following Saki back downstairs and stood by the dining table unsure where to sit.

Yui gently guided Akira to his place then looked to Saki.

"Now seems like a good time to introduce rules don't you think so?"

Oz let out a growl or a hiss when he felt his body wash off harshly. Oz tried to not laugh, before he was given a robe to put on. Oz put the robe on, he wrapped it around his body. Oz was ready to walk on his own, but he was stopped and picked up. Oz let out a huff, when he was carried the whole way down to the table. Oz looked at the food in front of them, before he looked at Saki who was finding a spot at the table.

Sitting at the table, Saki watched Akira as he had him sit beside him. Saki nodded his head, "Oh yeah. We should discuss rules now," Saki started to say. "I want respect from both of you. I don't like disrespect, and if you disrespectful to me then you will be punished. You will answer every order from either of us," Saki continued to say before turning to the other male master.

"What about you? Anything to add?" Saki asked the other.

Yui sat beside his slave after the other finished speaking.

"Personal rules will vary between the two of you...those I will bring up in private." A wine glass of blood appears in the master's hand in which he takes a sip of before continuing.

"Do not step out side without our supervison and permisson. This place is heavily guarded and the guards have been known not to be so gentle with our little fugitives."

Yui clapped his hands together.

"Wrapping that up you must thank us for everything." Yui looked to the slaves before him.

"For a start thank Saki for your meals he worked very hard making them."

Akira looked to Oz a look of fear still evident in his eyes.

"Thankyou?..." the thanks sounded moee like a question coming from the slave.

Yui sighed softly.

"Close enough for now."

[

Saki sat there with them, as he swirled his own drink in his glass while taking a slow sip from it. "That is very true Yui. I will be talking to you Akira, privately about my own rules," Saki said with a look toward Akira. "I really do suggest to listening to that rule. We have had..problems with our last slaves that didn't listen to that one," Saki said to him.

Saki heard the weird thank you, as he just shook his head. "You will have to be not as nervous around me and Yui. That is something I can help you," Saki said to Akira before touching his shoulder but his attention was back toward Oz who hadn't said thank you yet.

"Thank you for the meal and thank you for buying us," Oz said with a slight bow of his head.

"Good job Oz, right Yui.." Saki said.

Akira's thoughts about escape weren't dimmed by the other stating that other slaves had been roughed up by the guards. It was obivous the demon had never been a slave before by the way he looked at the masters of the house and was alwaysseeking a mean of escape.

Recoiling from the others touch he gave a suprised snake like hiss his cheeks heating up slightly the demon was certainly on edge and needed some comforting. Akira glared at Oz he was not thankful for being bought or rather offered up, he despised it.

Oz tried to not show his emotions, as he crossed his arms across the chest. Shaking his head, before he moved to start to eat his food when Saki let them to start to eat. Saki had noticed the hiss, and had let go of him but moved to whisper close to the man. "I suggest you act better Akira or I will punish you," Saki whispered into his ear with a low growl leaving his lips.

"Oh the collars you had ordered are very good. Good quality products," Saki said as he pointing to the collars that were on the table with them on inside of the box.

• Saga locked this topic