Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Hearing the other he heads over to a shelf lined with dvds and pulls out one called the exorcist, putting it into the DVD player and starting up the tv and movie before sitting on the couch next to Zack.

“You’ll like this one.” He chuckles softly wrapping an arm around Zack.

Hansel yawns softy as he grows tired.

“I’m too calm I’m getting sleepy.”

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Zack got himself more comfortable on the couch, as he wrapped the comfy blanket more around his body. When he came back to the couch, he immediately moved to go snuggle into body. Feeling the arm around him, he let out a sigh.

"I hope so."

Hunter noticed, as he continued to read more from the book. He stopped though, hearing what he said.

"You are getting sleepy huh.."

Slowly as the movie progressed Cain pulled the other closer as he reacted to the movie wanting to be closer to the other, slowly his hand slips down to his crotch palming him through his pants.

“I like having you so close.” He growls in the others ear.

Hansel yawns softly as he nods answering the others question.

“Yes sir.”

Zack got scared at moments, as he jumped up where he jumped at more moments. At the moment, where he felt that hand go on the crotch. Feeling it on his crotch, where his hips moved to buck up to that hand.

Hearing that part, he blushed more. "You too. I like having you close," Zack muttered. "This feels good.."

Closing the book, he put it down to the side of him. Hunter moved to go touch the male, slowly moving to touch his face.

"You are a good looking face."

Cain can’t help but chuckle at the way the other reacts to the movie although his hand wanders under the fabric of the others clothing to palm him directly.

“Tell me what you want.” He growls into the others ear lowly.

Hhansel’s face turns a brigtht red as the other comments on his face making him blush darkly.

“Sir...”

Zack felt more contact, feeling more direct touch on his own crotch. Hearing that question with growl, he panted out with his ears pressed against his head.

"I want something more..then this. I want more of those good feelings.."

"Yes? I am allowed to say that to you.."

Cain began to remove the others pants throwing them as side as he leans in for a kiss.

“I want you to be mine in every way.” Starting to stroke the other as he deepens the kiss .

Hansel turns his head to look away obviously embarrassed.

“It’s embarrassing.”

Zack could feel his pants come off, as he gave Cain a look. Feeling their lips connect, where he kissed him back slowly before he pulled back or tried too. Letting out moans through the kiss, he was able to break away.

"Master.." Zack said where he was already hard in Cain's hand.

"Embarrassing huh? This is an order; tell me what is on your mind now or I will stop reading to you.."

Cain lowers his head to the others thigh and begans kissing and nipping at them before looking up into the others eyes.

“Am I going to fast?” He asks softly as he moves his hand up and down

Hansel turns a deeper shade of red and begans stuttering.

“I want more then compliments and cuddles.”

"No you are not at all Master Cain," Zack said moaning out. "I want to be touched more, I want more then this."

+

Hunter gave him a curious look, thinking about it before laughing a little.

"You want more romantic things from me like...sexual things? Am I correct?"

Cain smiled against the other thigh and began to leave a hickey at a pressure point which would cause the other to tremble.

“Good.” Cain took the others cock into his mouth and began to bob his head his fingers beginning to stretch Zack out.

Hansel turned an even deeper shade of red as he squirmed at the thought, nodding softly he answered his master.

Zack's eyes widen a little, feeling the other's lips more around his cock. Feeling more intense feelings, as he let out more moans. That hickey did make his make his whole body tremble.

"This..feels so good~"

+

"What do you want my Hansel? I want to know."

Cain continues to bob his head and moans around the others cock as the movements of his fingers inside him become faster and deeper wanting the other to cum.

Hansel shook his head, a soft bulge was visible in the others pants as he was thinking of what he wanted the other to do to him.

“That’s embarrassing.”

Zack was slowly getting closer to his own release, as he was getting ready to cum. "Cain i'm gonna -" Zack wasnt able to finish his whole thought process before he howled in pleasure. During it, he climaxed all in Cain mouth. Panting a little, with blushed face.

"I'm sorry that I came.."

"Oh but your body says yes. Look at your nice bulge," Hunter said moving to get on the floor with him before he made his way over. Crawling on top on him, he started to stroke him through his clothing for some time. Then he moved to rub or grind against the other, letting Hunter's be apparent.

"You like when master does this?"

Cain stopped sucking as the other came pulling off the others cock he swallows before looking up at the other with hungry eyes as he pulls his fingers out of the man his cock poking his thigh as he gets on his knees.

“I can’t hold back any longer.” He growls and with that he pushes inside the other slowly untill he’s up to the hilt.

Hansel began to pant softly as the other began rubbing him through his clothing the boy was more sensitive since it had been so long.

“Master.” Hansel moaned and squirmed in the others grasp, although the boy didn’t run as he wanted this.

“I feel hot master.” Hansel grinds against the other involuntarily.

"Master wait..." was Zack could say before he felt the other thrust into full hilt like. His whole body moved and curled as he let out loud gasp and ended with a groan. "Master, I think you are all inside right now. What if..the others see us..?"

"It must have been awhile," Hunter said getting off before picking him into his arms and started to carry him to his room. "I rather do it on a bed and not on the floor," Hunter said before leaving the other there before stripping down completely. Stripping down completely, he let out Hansal take his body in.

"You get undressed, unless you dont want anything from your master."

Cain moaned softly as he felt the other tighten around him.

“I’m sure their caught up in each other’s arms I just heard the door shut.” Cain mutters as his hips began to move on their own as he begans to act more and more animalistic.

Blush burns on the others cheeks as he is picked up and sat on the bed.

Hansel slowly began to strip himself although he quickly covered himself when he was done.

Zack was rather tight around him, as he was tighter at first then loose and tight again. Doing that same cycle, over and over again.

"I am so glad," Zack said as he started to let out moans. They started quietly, but it started to get louder.

"Oh dont cover yourself. You are mine and I want to see your body," Hunter said before climbing onto the bed before he brought the male into a kiss.

Cain grunted as the other clenched and unclenches around him.

“Your so tight.” Cain grunted as his thrusts grew wild and out of control as he craved to hear the others voice and feel him squirming beneath him.

Hansel moaned against the others lips and wrapped his arms around the others neck after their lips parted Hansel spoke still out of breath.

“Yes master.”

"I am sorry Master. I never have really touched myself..." Zack moaned out as he felt his body move against the thrusts. "I feel so good inside of me.."

Hunter hands quickly moved to stroke him slowly, before he moved to start to penertrate his entrance with his one finger.

Cain growls against the others ear.

“I love it when it’s tight.” Cain’s thrusts grow faster and harder in nature.

“You feel so good.” Cain let’s out animalistic grunts and growls as he leaves hickeys all over the other the mantra of ‘mine’ leaving his lips.

With ease the finger slips in as if the man had been playing with himself a soft moan escaping his lip as the digit is pushed to the knuckle.

“More...” The vampire whines

"I am pretty tight~" Zack moaned out. "You are covering me with all of those marks..."

"What have you been doing sweetie? have you been playing with yourself, so loose," Hunter questioned and commented where he started to finger him more and even add another finger.

Cain panted softly as he continued his animalistic ways his climax slowly approaching.

“I want everyone to see your mine and only mine.”

Hansel blushed as he moaned tightening around the fingers at the question.

“I was thinking of you sir.” Hansels blush deepened as he continued to cletch and unclench around the fingers

"I am yours,only yours~" Zack moaned. "I feel your throbbing and just ready to blow master. Do it, and only you."

"Oh you are," Hunter said taking his fingers away before he plunge into the male with his own throbbing member.

Cain was practically pounding his hips against the others as he grew close, attacking the others lips he dominated the other through the kiss. Cain was acting like an animal.

“ cum with me.” He orders his breath shaking.

Hansel gasped softly as the other suddenly plunged into him, a soft moan escaping his lips as his arm covered his eyes his cheeks turning hot along with the rest of his body.

• Saga locked this topic