Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

"Why fight you? You have been treating me well and not act like an ass," Zack said, muttering last couple words more so under his breath. Going down to the kitchen, he sat down there but noticed that someone else had cooked before.

"I like my bacon crispy. I find it weird tasting when it isn't," Zack answered.

Hunter had cleaned and lead Hansel away from him while he watched him take off his glasses. "Sing? I would like to hear your voice at sometime."

"I think you may be good for me. I like a creative slave more so then those fighters," Hunter said.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Even every single movement of Cain’s was gracefully done yet with a fast pace.

“Crispy it is.” Eventually the other stopped moving around to plate the food before bringing it over and sitting down with the pup handing him some orange juice. Cain himself had coffee.

Hansel smiled softly a gentle blush on his cheeks.

“If you wish for me to do so.” Hansel kept up with the other moving quickly so he didn’t fall behind.

“I’m suprised you don’t like them to be a little feisty.”

Zack was pretty silent, not speaking much before and during his little meal there. He had ate his food and took sips from the drink. He was thinking about certain things like what would his life here be.

"I want to confront..my ex.."

"I would like you to sing..later on in the nights," Hunter stated. "You think so? Those ones are a challenge and cause drama for me.."

Cain’s eyes narrowed slightly at the others words.

“I may allow it later just what did they do?”

Cain finishes his coffee and gets up to wash the cup.

“Do you mean you want me to sing you to sleep?” Hansel looked around trying to figure out if they were there yet.

"I thought I told you what happened to me. My ex boyfriend sold me into slavery..to get money," Zack stated.

"I want to tell him or ask him why."

+

Stopping suddenly, as he looked at his little vampiric slave. "I wouldnt mind that. Maybe we could use your talent for something else.."

Cain frowned softly.

“That’s terrible although that’s how it happens often, I can understand that you’d want to know why.” Cain makes his way back to the table.

“Do you have any family?”

Hansel looked more confused as ever.

“Something else? I don’t understand.”

Zack had noticed the frowns, as he looked away from him.

"I have heard stories from other slaves before I got moved into vehicle with the other guy," Zack started. "I just want to know why."

"My family..I think I have a big brother and parents.."

"I was thinking you could use your talent for good and for money even. If your voice is good enough.." Hunter started but stopped himself

Cain relaxes into his chair the frown fading.

“Would you like to meet your family?”

Hansel seemed a little disappointed by the others words.

“Money isn’t everything.”

Zack thought about it for a moment before nodding his head.

"I would like to see them. Last time I saw them was maybe few years ago before I moved out and got turned them here.." he answered. "I haven't been able to access a computer so I couldn't really search them either.."

Turning to him, "you are right but I would let you use to spend it on yourself. That's something we can discuss at later date.."

"You still like tending the garden right?" He asked

Cain smiles softly.

“If you behave I’ll try my best to find them.” Making a laptop appear with the snap of his fingers he pushes it infront of the other male.

Hansel smiles softly at the mention of the garden.

“I love being anywhere near a garden no matter what I’m doing.”

Noticing the smile, he watched the male more carefully now.

"You would find them for me? I may be able to help with that more," Zack said before noticing the laptop there. Starting it up, before he went to the internet. Finding what he needed, he brought up a social page of his own older brother. "My big brother."

"You know you can go there whenever right?" Hunter asked him.

Cain walks behind his slave and watches him a smile still on his face.

“You May talk to them but not of the situation you may say Your living with your boyfriend.” A glass of wine appears in the masters hand and he sips from it.

“If you behave and don’t abuse this power I’ll allow you to see him.”

Hansel looked at the other stunted.

“Anywhere?...where do you want me?”

"Talk to them? I don't know for sure if I could communicate with him..like this..." Zack started. "I had issues. I can't say I am living with a boyfriend, he never liked my boyfriend. He had suspicions in the first place," Zack said next to him.

"I want to see him instead of talking to him."

"Anywhere? Anywhere in this house like the garden and anywhere around the house," Hunter answered him.

Cain gently patted the other shoulder.

“How about if you behave for a month I’ll track him down and the. You can seee him?” Cain sips from his glass once again.

“I want my pet to be happy.”

Hansel pushes up his glasses.

“Do you have a library?”

Zack listened with a nod of his head.

"A month of good behavior," Zack mentioned. "I can agree with that."

"You want me happy? Thank you.."

"A library? I do have a library that is shared with me evetryoke else in this house."

Cain chuckled softly.

“Of course I want you to be happy!” Cain combs his fingers though the others hair gently.

“What would you like to do now?”

Hansel’s eyes lit up at that.

“Could you read to me?”

Zack moved into the hand, feeling the hand go though his hair.

"I don't know for sure. Is there something you want to do in particular?" Zack answered but asked him.

∆∆∆

"You want me to read to you? I never thought I would hear that.." Hunter asked. "If you really want it. I can do that though.."

Cain leans forward and kisses the mans temple gently.

“I have a feeling we’re going to get along just fine.”

Pausing to think the demon looks to the pup.

“How about a movie at home and cuddling?”

Hansel blushed softly.

“I like when people read to me. Looking away from the other his cheeks heat up even more.

“Can I really like your voice.”

"We can get along together..along we are are on the same page when it comes to that." Hearing that offer, he nodded his head. "Yeah that would be cool. I like cuddling but what type of movie do you want to see?" Zack asked him as his ears moved about.

"You like that? I will do that. If that makes you happy.."

Starting to lead him to the library, leading him out to where the big shared library that led into the big study.

Cain hums softly in thought.

“How about horror?” Cain smirks softly letting out a chuckle

“I’d love to see you clinging to me.” Cain’s cheeks suddenly heat up as he thinks about what other things could cause the other to cling to him and blinks slowly looking away from the other while fanning his face,he was usaully one not to get so flustered so easily.

Hansel follows him into the library and looks around and spots.

“Oooo you have treasure island!”

"A horror movie? I like those kind of movies. I wouldn't mind watching one of those," Zack said to him. "Oh wish there something else to do with that. You seemed enjoy that.." Zack said.

"Yes I do. I could read you a chapter from the beginning.." Hunter suggested.

Cain smiled softly pulling the other gently out of his chair to embrace him.

“We can do more then cuddle if you wish but I won’t force you.”

Hansel hands the other the book with a smile on his face as he sits on the floor before him.

“Please do.”

Zack leaned his body into him, as he looked up at him.

"Do more then a cuddle? I wouldn't mind to have little something more..maybe later.."

Hunter took the book, as he looked it over. Watching him sit down, as he got close to him. Opening the book up, as he started to read from the book.

Cain smiled sofltlg and gestures for the other to follow as he headed to the living room.

“You’ll get to pick the movie this time.”

Hansel smiled softly as he listened to the others voice finding it calming and comforting.

Heading into the living room, as he moved to sit down on the couch. "I don't know what you got. You choose for us," Zack said to him. Seeing the blanket that was near couch, as he moved to wrap it around his whole body to get nice and warm.

Hunter continued to read more, as he was enjoying reading aspect.

• Saga locked this topic