Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Hansel seemed to brighten up at the mention that they would take a walk.

“I would love that.”

Cain pauses hesitant to let the other out of his control.

“If you don’t behave or get out of control or I want it on you it’s going on.” Cain grabbed his coat and tosses his slave an old coat of his he had saved.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

"Lets get going then. We should get out before its get too dark..." Hunter said starting to get ready to head out for the walk. He had his keys on him, ready to come in if they left the property.

"I can understand that Master Cain," Zack said going along with him where he moved to take the coat. Taking the coat, he put it on himself. It smelled like Cain, it was weird comforted feeling. "This is nice...I can smell like old scent of you."

Hunter looked out side at the blowing wind.

“It’s going to be cold out there.” Hunter looks to the other.

“Do you have a coat I could borrow?”

Cain laughs softly and ruffles the others hair gently.

“That’s a bit odd yet cute of you to say.”

Leading the other outside he keeps an eye on the other.

Hunter had grabbed his coat, and had found something for him to wear when asked for a coat. Offering it to him, letting him take the coat. Seeimg the others, he waved. "Had the same idea as us.."

Zack got outside, as he stayed close to him or tried too. As they walked something caught the attention, it was a rabbit. Zack was starting to let out whines before he chased after, running after it and into some nearby bushes. He came out, with the rabbit before he put it down.show he didn't really want to kill.

Back to his side, "sometimes wildlife triggers something in me."

Cain strolls through the garden with Zack when suddenly the man runs off to chase a rabbit causing the man to growl slightly.

“Zack please stay by my side or warn me at least.” Watching the other put the rabbit down he tilts his head.

“Don’t you have to hunt eventually?”

Hansel slips on the coat and follows the other outside. He shivers as the cold air blows at his exposed neck and skin.

“It was proably Zack’s idea.” Hansel looks around stunned at how large the property was.

"Fine..it was just so hard to resist..since I have been outside for awhile.." Zack said while walking with him.

"I do have too but it won't be easier if you let me shift..but you got this damn collar still on me.."he brought up.

"Yeah it's a big property..and I would not surprised. Do you like walks?'

Cain gently pets behind the others ear, he was just worried about loosing his pet who knows what would happen if he ran off the property and the guards caught him, they aren’t exactly the most gentle creatures out there.

“I told you it’s magical it’ll change to fit your size to shift but only if I allow it.”

Hansel nods softly.

“I enjoy walks although I prefer them during the night.”

"Will..you allow it?" Zack asked him. "I will stay by your side and even wear that collar with leash in that form," Zack said next.

"You prefer night walks? We could arrange that, just us being outside. I just don't want you walking outside, alone during the night.." Hunter brought up.

Cain pauses and thinks for a moment and realizing the damage the other could cause to the house he makes an acceptation.

“Only if we’re talking a walk or I take you hunting with me.” Cain watches the other waiting for him to shift.

Hansel nods softly.

“I’m pretty stereotypical I don’t like the sun since I’m pale I burn super quick.

Zack was pretty hopeful that Master Cain would let him do that. He patiently waited, before he heard what he said then. His eyes widen in excitement, as it showed in his face and in his eyes.

"You are letting me do that?! Thank sir," Zack said. "I will show you what I look like in my canine form," Zack said later, starting to shift there now. He shifted there, he started to change and was now in canine form.

His Wolf/Canine Form

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSalQhJQ66y6Ndc_jASsDDK0XD_655v-8v1ad48s5n3YV8ozwZd

"Well thank you for letting me know. That is something I will think about it," Hunter said to him. "Well I will make sure you don't burn. I will have to make sure there is some cream just in case you do get burned."

Cain’s smile dropped for a second after the man before him had shifted, he wasn’t upset but rather thinking about this form the other has taken on.

“Oh, aren’t you just the cutest.” Cain pulled the wolf into his arms and nuzzled him gently.

“Maybe one day you’ll get to see my true form as well?”

Hansel stands still feeling the cold air rush all around his body taking a moment to enjoy the feeling.

“Do you prefer night walks?”

The wolf just rolled his eyes at the other, before letting out a sound when he picked up like that. When he nuzzled, Zack actually nuzzled back to him. Giving him a weird look, before he nodded his head.

"I want to see your true form eventually. I thought I would be heavy and not cute."

"I could do either...wanna head inside now?" Hunter now asked.

Cain smiles softly as he scratches behind the others ear.

“I’m just really strong.” Cain sets the wolf down and summons a piece of meat.

“I’ve seen a lot so to me your anything but scary.” Offering the piece of meat to the other he tilts his head.

“Hungry?”

Hansel looks to the other.

“If you wish to.”

That felt so good, as Zack's foot started to shake and his tail started to wag too from the attention. When placed down, he saw the big piece meat where he just licked his lips. Nodding his head, he jumped up and grabbed at the piece of meat. He played a little tug of war, showing he liked playing with his food for a bit.

"Let's go inside," Hunter said going inside with the other with him holding his hand.

Cain smiled watching the other without a hint of fear in his eyes.

“You could almost pass as a dog I could proably walk you off of the property on a leash and no one would be wiser.”

Hansel blushed slightly as the other held his hand and followed him inside.

“What now?”

Zack rolled his eyes, as he moved away from him before he shifted back into his human form.

"That is not funny at all.." Zack muttered, with cross of his arms.

"I don't know. What do you want to do, anything in particular?" Hunter now asked.

Cain blinked softly.

“ I wasn’t joking.” Cain pats the others back.

“You kinda looked like a husky I was thinking that you might want to get off the property.”

Hansel sighs softly.

“I’m hungry.”

Zack had pulled back for moment, before he let the other to continue to touch his back like that. "You weren't," he questioned wondering if he was joking or not.

"I do want to go with you off the property and it would be nice to be out. Would it easier..to control when I was like that then my human form?"

"Hungry for what? Real food or blood?" Hunter asked

Cain crosses his arms narrowing his shining eyes.

“I wasn’t, it looks a lot weirder to pull around a human on a leash then a wolf that looks like a giant dog.” Cain shivers at the coldness.

“Not right now though let’s head back in.”

“Blood.” The younger vampire mumbles.

"I guess it would be easier," Zack muttered under his breath. Noticing how cold the other was, he offered the jacket back to him. "You seem cold."

"Yeah let's head inside, i rather you not get too cold.."

"I will pour you a good glass of blood," Hunter said before mentioning more. "Unless you want it fresh."

Cain nods softly and holds the others hand as he leads him back into the manor.

“I thinking about going out with some freinds tomorrow.” Cain mentions, he wasn’t sure how he was going to do it but he hadn’t seen his freinds in a long time.

Hansel whines unconsciously.

“Could I have fresh?”

Zack stopped, grabbing a hold of him and not wanting to move anymore. "You are going out..I want to come with you. I will be good, I just want out of this place.." Hunter asked with his eyes pleading.

"You want fresh? Well that was cute whine for blood~" Hunter said. "You want some of mine, or I go grab some animal outside and we drink from it together?"

Cain’s cheeks seemed to tint a soft pink for a moment as the other begged.

“I’m not sure it’s appropriate...I can’t promise they won’t get all touchy feely.” Cain started to walk again.

“If you must you can.”

Hansel blushes deeply at the other calling him cute, desperate was definitely more accurate his whole body ached for the other and his very essence.

“Yours.”

"Your not sure, why not?" Zack asked him before he heard he said. "Am I able to bite back if something happens?" Zack asked him more.

"Well I am curious about who are your friends."

Hunter looked at him, with a smile going across his face more. Moving his shirt some, as he brought the other into the living room and into his lap. "Take a bite and have some, only a little."

“That’s what I’m worried about, you acting up and getting hurt.” It was clear the other was already attached to the man.

“I’m just worried they don’t go easy on slaves or submissives.

Hansel whines as he is pulled into the others lap not out of dislike but more so desperation, able to hear the beating of the others heart that pumps his blood around his body. Hansel kisses the others neck before sinking his teeth in and drinks. After about two minutes he pulls away bloodlust in his eyes as he fights his urges nuzzling the others neck with his face taking in the others scent with a whine.

• Saga locked this topic