Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

"You are worried about me? I didn't think you would," Zack said. Was he attached to him already? He didn't think he would get attached to him.

"Well, I do have a suggestion. What if you treat me..like your mate or your lover instead? Introduce me like that?"

Hunter let the other drink from him, as there was some groans and moans when the vampire drank from him. Looking at the other, moving to touch his face slowly. "Look at you. So cute like that."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Cain pauses for a moment and smiles looking up at the other .

“That’s genius.” Cain laughs softly.

“I’ll just say your my lover then they won’t touch or hurt you...but you’ll have to act like one.”

Hansel moans unconsciously as his face is touched the mere touch other the other driving him mad.

“Master.” The slave practically moans out.

"That is? Thanks," Zack said to him.

"Act like one? I can handle that," he said. "How would I act like that?" he asked now.

"What is it," Hunter spoke out. "What do you really want?"

Cain raises his eyebrow slightly.

“You know, lovey dovey....snuggling....kissing....staying close together.”Cain seemed to have a hard time thinking about what lovers did but it had been so long since he had a true lover.

Hansel whimpers and pulls the other into a gentle kiss before speaking.

“You.”

Zack chuckled a little, with a smile on his face. "I think I can do that. I will do that for you, if you would like to accompany you.." Zack said.

"When was last time you had someone that loved or to love?" he asked.

Hunter kissed back, just as gentle back to him.

" You want me? You are so attached to me.."

Cain’s eyes shifted from side to side checking there wasn’t any maids or servants around to hear him.

“Proably before you were born.” Cain covers himself up and avoids eye contact obviously uncomfortable.

“We should rest soon.”

Hansel wrapped his hands around hunters waist and nips at the other lip.

“Is that a bad thing?”

Zack looked over at him, as he nuzzled against the other. "Oh Cain,"Zack muttered before agreeing that rest would be good.

"Yes it may," Hunter had to say before he moved to kiss at his forehead.

+

The time has passed, and next day came around where Zack was rested, ready to go out with Cain when it was time. Looking around, he stayed close to him but he was dressed well for Cain. "I look good..for you and your friends?"

Cain fixes the red tie of his suit and smiles softly.

“Your worried.” He places a gentle kiss on the others temple.

“You look fine...I did dress you after all.” Cain finishes getting ready and looks to the other.

“Are you ready to go?”

Hansel looks to Hunter shyly.

“What now?”

• Saga locked this topic