Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Akira turns a deeper red and pulls his hand out of the others shirt.

"Yeah I do its really attractive." Akira nuzzled closer shifting in the others lap.

"I have the urge to cuddle but its hard to on a chair."

Yui gently tugged the others hair back to expose his neck before biting into it and beganing to drink causing heat to spread through the other.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Saki slowly moved to take off his shirt, revealing his muscles that were hiding underneath the shirt. "This is much more comfortable then wearing that thing..." Saki commented.

"We can go cuddle somewhere like the couch, since I noticed how much of a cuddle you are..." Saki pointed out. "If you keep acting good with me, the demon and Oz here. You will be getting more. If you dont, those arrangements or situations may change for you.."

Oz gasped, feeling the heat go through his whole body as he felt his body get moved around while feeling those fangs deep in his neck.

Akira remained close and stared at the others muscles mesmerized before eventually running his hands down Saki's torso.

"We should cuddle like all the time." He chuckled softly.

"Should I take my clothes off too?" He asked softly.

"I'm a good boy." The demon says softly.

Yui growled against the others neck and moved faster.

"Cum for me." He growled into the other's ear.

Saki had moved them to the couch, as he held the male close to him. "Cuddle like this? I like cuddling with you..like this," Saki said.

"Stay in your clothing. For now," Saki said. "You are very good but naughty too.."

"Yes! I will!" oz said.

It wasn't long before he came, as it came out and made a mess on the sheets.

"Master..the sheets. I am sorry to mess them.."

Akira moved into the others arms and leaned against his chest.

"I do to, its comforting." Akira closed his eyes and relaxed against the other male.

Yui finally came inside of his slave with a growl .

"Its fine. " The master pulled out and pulled the other close cuddling him for awhile.

"I want to ask you a question about something Akira. There is something I been wanting to ask you," Saki started to say before he asked the question.

"Would you be okay...going outside and being with me? Like being out in public, I rather not leave you alone all of the time.." Saki now asked.

Oz felt completed, after felt the other had came inside of him.

"I feel..full.."

Akira paused and listened to the other male speak patiently.

"Could I take off my collar in public?" The slave wasn't comfortable wearing the collar out it seemed a humiliating.

"I mean I can but I'd rather not."

Yui chuckled softly.

"Do you want a plug to keep it that way?" The master squeezed his ass gently.

"I don't know for sure. You could take your collar off, but you would need to be near me and hold onto me," Saki answered him.

"Well can you do that?"

Oz face went way more, as he tried to hide his face.

"A plug? I dont know master."

Akira's facial expression turned puzzled as the other said that he would have to remain by him at all times.

"Why is that? Are you afraid someone will take me?" Akira cuddled closer wanting to warm up a bit more.

Yui chuckled softly and summoned a remote control buttplug.

"Lets try it." He gently pulled the others chin to face him.

"Then you won't have to prepare youself to take me again."

Saki thought about it, as he was pretty silent. He didn't want to speak about his fears, and put them on Akira's. He finally spoke up, ready to speak.

"I am afraid of someone stealing you. That is one of the fears I have," Saki stated.

Oz was still amazed that his master could do that.

"I will do anything you ask me," Oz said, looking up at him. "Never have to prepare you."

Akira watched as the other remained silent further causing him confusion. Finaally as the other spoke akira's eyebrows knitted.

"But we just met."

Yui smiled and gently laid the other on his back.

"I'm going to put it in then." Pushing the toy against the others opening there was little restistance but enough to keep it inside.

"It even vibrates at my command."

Akira watched as the other remained silent further causing him confusion. Finaally as the other spoke akira's eyebrows knitted.

"But we just met."

Patting his head, before he ran his hand through his hair.

"We have met but there are people who would have stolen you from me to get something out of it. I always worry about that," Saki said.

Oz laid on his back, as he tried to relax his body.Feeling it go inside, as his body tensed but he relaxed right after. "it vibrates?"

Akira seems to come to understand what the other is feeling.

"So you don't wish to be used and abused." Akira shuts his eyes.

"Wearing the collar would just make theives aware that I'm yours."

Yui noded and turned the vibrations onto the lowest setting.

"Does it feel good?" The master asks almost grinning

"I rather not be abused or used. I am protective over myself and over who I watch over like you..." Saki said to him.

"Yes it would. Its unfortunate, but it is one of my best things. Some masters do...tattoo their slaves,pets and even staff.."

Oz bucked his hips a little, "it does feel good."

Akira looked to the other a hand running through Saki's hair.

"Well in going to be with you for a long time if not forever."Akira brushed a thumb over the others lips wanting to kiss the other.

"You'll make your mark on me in away....mentally for sure."

Yui grinned softly and turned it up and pulled the other up gently to a siting position.

"How about we get you that cute outfit I promised."

Saki could feel that hand, as he started to smile but it became more when he slowly heard what he said. It was great to hear

that from Akira, it made his heart moved faster. "Those words are very good to my ears..." Saki said.

"Oh I will mark, but I promise to not hurt you too much unless..you deserve it.." Saki brought up.

Oz let out more groans, as his butt tightened for a moment around the toy. Sitting up with him, he got excited more. Not because of the toy, but because of the outfit.

"I want to hear about it.."

Without asking the demon pulls the other into a quick gentle kiss.

"Where do you want to mark me?" The slave asks quietly out of curiosity.

"Where others can see or just for yourself?" Akira shifted against the other.

Yui chuckled softly and snapped his fingers making a pink lacey babydoll appear as well as pink lacy panties.

"How about you try it on?" He handed the other the outfit.

• 2 months later...

Saki eyes opened a little, before he let him take that little kiss.

"I can mark you anywhere," Saki commented.

"Anywhere. Maybe places that other people will see it. To show i have control and dominance over you.."

Oz saw the baby doll outfit, and grabbed it from him. He immediately ran his hands over the fabric and rubbed it against his face to get the feeling. "Nice fabric," Oz commented before starting to put it on. Once in the outfit, he tried to show off himself. "This is..great.."

Akira felt his cheeks heat up slowly as he thought more about the other his curious mind wandering.

“I’m glad that it’s you that’s my master.” Realizing how cheesy it sounded he buried his face in the others neck

“I have to think more before I speak.”

You laughed softly as the outfit was snatched from him and watched the other start to dress

“It’s cute... maybe I’ll have you sleep in it?” The other gently caressed the others skin before pulling away.

“I’m not sure whether to have you nude or not.”

((This is a reboot in the same thread))

Master to your pet/slave character

Picture/description: latest?cb=20180206012647

Name: Hunter

Race: Vampire

and

Dislikes: Sun, doctors, rude people

Other : He has inside garden that he uses to take care for wellbeing

Slave/Pet to your master character

Picture/description: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsdhHbzGMQo0aXPlZWKgJUf7ZTwk24OjgKJ2K-xf3KlhaHyMxs

Name: Zack

Race: Werewolf/Lycan

and

Dislikes: Being shackled or chained up, slavers

Other: He has been with masters before

Some people choose to live together for different reasons. Hunter decided to work with another master who he knew for some time through business and friendship. He was waiting in the kitchen, as he was making something for himself with a special ingredient.

It was blood, which he got from a source and they would let him down. He never went crazy though, unless he got too much blood...

Making it for him, as he swirled the drink that he had made. Taking a sip, he let out a sigh of relief. "I wonder where my new pet is coming.." Hunter called before he picked up a truck coming in. "Hey, the delivery truck is coming!" Hunter called out to the other.

-

A truck was pulled out, and there was Zack was fighting the whole way. "Stop this.." Zack called out where there was a collar around his neck. It was stopping him from shifting or using any of his abilities.

handsome-boys-vampire-hot-guys-boy-art.jpg

Name:Cain

Race:demon(incubus)

Dislikes:sarcasm, disobedience, idiots

Others:mysteriously appeared on earth one day

c26038dab03e0306904177266cff0fdc.jpg

Name:Hansel

Race:vampire

Dislikes:being forced, loud noises,

Other:has been known to deprive himself of basic needs

Cain was sitting in the living room holding a book when the other had called out that the truck was here with their pets, a grin crossed his lips as he stood and walked to the other practically tugging him to the door playfully the whole way.

“I can’t wait to see our new slaves.”Cain chuckled softly he was in a rather good mood as usual.

Finally a knock came upon their door and Cain practically swung the door open,his eyes lighting up at seeing the pair.

“We’ve been awaiting your arrival welcome to your new home.” Cain smiled in a way no being could resist he was an incubus after all.

Hansel pushes up his glasses looking over the two masters noticing he was no longer the only vampire in the room, he could feel that the other was a vampire hopefully the two wouldn’t be territorial.

“Hello I’m Hansel.” The man spoke softly.

Hunter had moved to be at the door, to greet the two new slaves with the help of other male. He immediately sensed the other vampire, his eyes going big and wide with excitement. "Another vampire..." Hunter spoke out.

Hunter moved away to let them in, but let out a little hiss. "I can smell wet dirty dog around here.." Hunter said.

"Got a problem with me being a lycan! I haven't exactly been kept in better situation.." Zack pointed but was trying to avoid the gaze of other. He was still feeling some sort of effects but not all of them

Hansel sighed in relief as the master seemed to be excited that their was now two vampires in the house hold.

Hearing the master comment that he smelled a wet dog he couldn’t help but smile as he found it a.little funny the way he had referred the other slave as a dog. Hansel wasn’t the most bold or talkative so he remained quiet as usaul.

Cain sighed softly and gently elbowed the other master.

“He is mine to tease when I see fit.” Lifting a finger the demon magically dried the werewolf, then went to his side and wrapped an arm around his waist leading him into the living room after making sure the others were following.

“So tell me a bit about your habits....then we’ll lay down some rules for the both of you.”

Hunter let out a annoyed sound when he was elbowed. "That did hurt, you know. I didn't mean to tease but he does smell," was all hunter said before he took a couple steps back.

When the magic came over, he let out a whine of sorts. His eyes narrowed, as he watched and felt that arm around him. "Yeah I do. Dont ever use magic like that again. Its make it worse since I got this stupid collar on. I want it off already.." zack brought up.

Hunter looked to Hansal, offering his hand to him but grabbed his hand to come with them. "You got anything. You do need to talk eventually.."

Cain chuckles softly.

“ You must bruise easily.” He returns his attention back to the pup in front of him his eyes glowing with anger.

“What gives you the right to order me around? I should have gave you ten lashes just for speaking back so aggressively yet alone ordering me around .”

Yanking the pup by the collar he grins with malice behind his smile.

“You won’t last long if you continue to act up...be a good boy and I promise I’ll make it worth it,and if your not good I can promise you that you will be lead through the flames of hell kicking and screaming.” With that his eyes faded back to their slate grey and a more gentle inviting smile graced his lips.

Hansel gasped softly as he was pulled along.”what do you mean do I have anything? Like dieases?...no” the boy hesitated wondering if the other was hungry.

“I’m not one to speak much at least not in the beginning.

• Saga locked this topic