Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

Zack tried to stop a growl from escaping him, as he just stared down at the man. He wanted to say something, but he knew he had to keep his mouth shut for now. Zack had a temper, but he couldn't fight back at his full potential. He wasn't able to shift or do anything, right now he was just a normal human.

Zack let out a growl, when he was yanked around like some toy. Zack was silent, not talking about anything at the moment. "I will try," Zack said through his teeth, stopping himself from saying anything more. He didn't want to push any luck with this guy. He wanted this collar off.

Laughing a little, as he tried to not hurt him. "Like habits or anything you want to tell me? You are acting better then him," Hunter commented. "I want to hear more from you.."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Cain sighed softly brushing his hands through his hair back.

“I still don’t like the attitude that your giving me.” Gently pushing the other back onto a couch he placed a warm coal in the others hands not hot enough to burn him but hot enough to be uncomfortable.

“If you let go of that you get 20 lashes.” Sitting across from the pup he smiled at the others discomfort.

“Now tell me about yourself.”

Hansel stuttered softly as he tried to find words.

“Gardening... I like Gardening.” The other muttered nervously a small smile on his face.

“I’m a pure blood as well.”

"Well I am sorry. I don't exactly like this situation," Zack brought up, not that loud. Zack got pushed back, as he felt his back hit the couch. Taking the coal, he felt how warm it was. Moving it between his hands, to not drop it.

"I wont let go," Zack said with a nervous look now showing on his face.

"I am a lycan but I am not pure. I was changed by my ex lover," Zack brought up. "I use to fight."

"You like garden? Well I am glad I found you. You are gonna help me with working on my garden. I have a beautiful garden that is inside, with all sorts of things in there. From food products to normal flowers..." Hunter said. "I am glad to meet someone like you. You want to go see it?" Hunter asked. "Cain, I think I am taking him to the garden.."

"Unless you rather me stay, so we can go over the rules.."

Cain laughed softly

“I’m quite aware though your speech and body language.” Gently moving the pups hands to cup the coal he leans back in his chair.

“Hold it like that if there is any major damage I’ll heal it afterwards.”listening to the other speak he seemed disappointed upon hearing that the other used to fight.

“There will be no fighting here. When you turn into a werewolf I’ll use my magic to calm you.” Gently cupping the others cheek he rubbed his cheek with his warm thumb.

“I wouldn’t want something precious of mine being damaged...unless it was my own doing.”

Hansel smiles softly as the other spoke about the garden he owned the younger vampire seemed intrigued.

“Do you have roses? Their my favorite.” The pure blood spoke softly twiddling his thumbs shyly.

“I’d like to go see it if that’s ok.” Hansel began to wonder what the gardens looked like it probably was just as grand as the house itself.

Cain smiled softly and shooed them away.

“I’m sure you have your own rules to set with him each slave is different.” Cain smiled softly.

“Have a good time.” Before letting the other master leave he pulled him close and whispered.

“Don’t suck him dry he looks pretty weak I doubt he’d recover.”

Zack fought against it at first, but held the coal that was in his hands more closely. "You will? Thank you, I didn't even think..you would care," Zack said to him.

"I fight to protect and to defend someone and myself," Zack said. "I don't completely like that thought..." Zack muttered, show he had issues around magic.

Hearing this, while he felt the warm thumbs on his face. For the first time, Zack's own face started to brighten up with blush.

"I do have some roses actually. You can help me with those flowers," Zack answered him. "Let's go then," Zack said right after with a nod of his head.

"Well alright Cain," Hunter had said after wanting to leave but was stopped by Cain. Hearing the whisper with a glare, but said something before walking off. Starting to go off with Hansel, as he started to lead him away toward the gardens. It wasn't before they got to the glass doors. Opening the glass doors, to show the big garden that was seperated in all different areas.

"You are free to explore. After this, we can go around and start harvesting that is in here. I try to keep this organized and clean," Hunter explained to him.

Cain tilted his head slightly.

“I’m certain we can hand ourselves only fight when necessary and don’t fight the masters.” Cain removes his hands from the others face and wraps a hand around his own chin in thought.

“Your blushing, it’s cute.” The master chuckles softly.

“Why do you hate magic so much there will be a lot of it occurring.”

Hansel smiles softly.

“ I’d like to do that.” Upon seeing the garden the vampires eyes lit up.

“It’s huge!” The vampire’s voice was full of excitement and was loud compared to his usaul soft and gentle voice. Hearing the other say that he can explore he goes over to a dead plant and with a gentle touch the plant shoots up from the ground regaining its color but the vampire leaves it after it’s blooming beautifully to find some roses only to prick himself on them. The scent of well aged blood filling the air.

“Ouch!” The vampire looks to the healing gash on his wrist.

Zack had narrowed his eyes, but they turned back to normal. They did when he made the comment about the blush across his face. "It's cute? I have only heard that before..from ex," zack said showing some negative emotions when he brought that up.

Hearing the question, he let out a sigh. "I have had a bad past with those people, who use magic.."

Watching the other vampire, Hunter saw what happened with the rose. Though when he smelled that blood, his eyes widen and rushed over to him. Getting to the side, he inspected the wound before he moved to lick up the blood.

There was an property in their blood, that can heal wounds with their DNA and saliva. Stumbling backwards, he eyes were different color. "your taste was..amazing.."

Cain frowned softly.

“I see you have a hard time letting things go...I could actually make you forget your ex... I wouldn’t do it by force since it is a big part and you proably shared good mermories too.” Getting up and sitting next to the other.

“ I had a feeling you’d say that...the way you acted and reacted gave it away.” Rubbing behind the others ear he gave the other a genuine smile.

“How about we make some good memories together?”

Hansel blushes in embarrassment over making such a big fuss over a small wound.

“Master?” Hansel looked up to the taller man hovering above him a small gasp escaping his lips as the other grabbed his wrist inspecting the wound, Hansel relaxed a bit more untill the other licked up his wrist causing his blush to deepen and his body to tense up. Watching the other stumble backwards he quickly grabs the others hand gently pulling him closer concern in his eyes.

“Don’t fall.” He speaks above a whisper as he looks into the others eyes mesmerized by the color.

“I’m suprised you think so although I am a pure blood I haven’t fed in months.”

Zack gave him a weird look, when that was brought up to him. He could make him forget about his ex? "There are times when I do wish to forget about those certain nights. We had good memories together, very good," Zack said next with blush going darker.

Feeling it behind his normal ears, he huffed out. "Good memories with you? I wouldnt mind that. Can I stop holding this and get this collar off? Please?"

Hunter had worked on getting himself stabilized after that fumble back there. Shaking his head, "I am sorry about this," Hunter said with a bow of his head.

"I don't drink blood like yours ever really. I tend to drink animal and maybe human blood from my resources..."

Plucking the coal from the pup’s hands he makes it disappear and examines the others hands seeing burns all over them he pulls the pup by the chin and pecks his lips causing the burns to glow and instantly heal.

“I heal through kissing, well saliva really I just thought it would hurt a lot more to have licked your burns.” Cain’s saliva had many properties as well as acting as a aphrodisiac although it was far too soon to start sleep around although the incubus did need to to gain power from the other.

“If you start to feel hot we’ll get you in the shower, ice cold water should help although it shouldn’t be that bad you barely got any saliva in you.”

Hansel smiled softly and reached up and ruffled the others hair with a smile.

“ I truly don’t mind it may make me weaker although I don’t mind if you enjoy it.” Removing his hand from the others hair a gentle smile graced his lips once again.

“How about we start harvesting?”

Zack let out a sigh of relief when he felt that coal pluck from his hands. Zack could feel burns over his hands, looking them over at the moment. Feeling the peck, his eyes widen immediately but saw the burns were now disappearing and healing all around his hands.

"You heal through..kissing? Maybe...not do that," Zack said moving to touch his lips after that peck happened.

"I don't think I would feel it..not yet maybe," Zack muttered before trying to get at the collar before letting out a wince and even a yelp. It shocked him when he fiddled with the collar.

Hunter was a little surprised to have that happen, as he let out a chuckle. "You just touched my hair. Most wouldn't let their slaves touch them like that.." Hunter mentioned that.

"I would make sure to give you blood like at the same time as me," Hunter said. "Let's start harvesting, but I need to grab somethings to put the harvested items away," Hunter said after as he moved to go to collect the baskets with labels on it. Giving him some tools, and even some gloves if he wanted to use them.

Hunter started to harvest from veggie and herb side, as he looked each item over before he harvested. He was able to get many things, all varieties. "How goes it for you," Hunter asked him then.

Cain sighed softly.

“ I was trying to save you from pain...technically your mine now so I can kiss you if I want.” He chuckles softly.

“At least your healed I could have left it.” Swatting the others hand as he plays with the collar he scolded him.

“Don’t touch it...youll be getting a new one anyway perhaps a more Subtle one.” A thin necklace band like collar appears in his hand.

“If I put this on you can’t remove it, it locks once in place and doesn’t use a key.”

Hansel smiles softly.

“ I’m just showing affection.” Once the other returns he grabs a basket to put the harvested plants into after being told what to harvest he gets to work. With lighting speed Hansel moves around the garden and is done within a few minutes.

Hansel looks up from his spot as he tries to lift the heavy basket.

“I’m all done...although I can’t lift it now.” This truly showed how weak the other vampire was. Hansel was breathing heavily and suddenly collapsed.

"Can I say..I just don't like kisses. I am not use to them anymore," Zack brought up as he was trying to be better.

Zack let out a half a growl but stopped himself. "I am getting a new one? will this one let me change and shift around?" Zack asked out of curiosity.

"..I can handle that. It looks better then this."

Hunter was able to get what he needed, before putting it over at the table that was inside. Helping Hansel at first before he caught him, stopping him from hitting the floor. He moved with speed, by bringing everything in and rushing to his bedroom to let the man rest.

Getting back downstairs, "Cain! Hansel collapsed, my room will be off limits.." Hunter called out with his voice show he was starting to get protective. Fetching some blood from his selection, he came back and started the process to get some blood in him. It was like a Iv system, that pumped some blood and antibiotics in.

"Is everything alright with that guy?" Zack now asked watching from where he was.

Cain frowned softly yet in such a way that would make anyone feel guilty.

“ You must not like my kisses either then.” He pretended to sulk before laughing.

“You can only shift when I give you permission this one won’t hurt you but it will prevent you unless I give you permission to shift.”

Hansel’s body flopped gently in the others arms his body light even though the other was carrying his dead weight.

Cain frowned once again hearing from the other master that the slave had fainted yet he did some what expect that.

“Becareful he seems so fragile...maybe try solid food when he wakes.

“Don’t worry he’ll be ok.” The master smiles daringly.

Returning his attention to the slave before him he sighs.

“ The boy doesn’t appear to eat and hasn’t for what seems to be years it has made him weak therefore he has fainted.” Cain stated alelready knowing much about the other slave.

The young male looked away, as he let out a sigh. Zack thought it was better then the collar that he was wearing. "Will this let me..show my ears and tail? Right now, this collar is stopping me right now," Zack brought up.

"He did seem weak when he was with me. I remember they fed me a good amount, sometimes they almost raw meat," Zack mentioned.

Hunter watched him for a bit, before he left to go straight to kitchen to check on some stuff. He was working on something for the other to have that was solid and it wouldn't upset his stomach. After making it, he returned back upstairs as he went back to his side.

Cain uses his magic to put the collar on the other since it was up to him whether to put the collar on or not, not wanting to risk getting jumped the master used magic.

“If I allow it...I can say for sure I’ll be petting them if they come out.” The master was quite serious.

Switching the topic the master listens to the slave go on about the other slave in the household.

“I’m sure he’ll be fine vampires can’t die of such a cause it would just weaken them and cause inconvenience.” The master pulled the other closer so their shoulders were touching.

“I go hunting quite a bit so meat will be fresh around here.”

Hansel grunted in his sleep after a few minutes passed the vampire woke up dry heaving. After awhile the vampire finally stopped dry heaving although his muscles were sore.

“What happened?” The vampire asks softly.

Zack put up with it, his eyes changed for the moment when the collar was changed for the quick moment. His eyes were human to canine, and back to normal again. Hearing that part of petting his ears, he laughed for the first time.

"You should. I wouldn't mind that," Zack said with a cute look going over his face for a quick moment.

"Well it seems like he can take care of him..." Zack said with a shrug. Zack got brought close, and he actually snuggled into him. "Hunting? Would I..stay here?"

Hunter watched him, as he waited for him to be okay. After some time, he moved to sit on the bed with food nearby him.

"You got super weak. I am giving you some blood IV right now. I also got you some stomach easy food to eat," Hunter said. Hunter had some yogurt, and it has some flavoring to it. He picked up the spoon and was gonna feed him, but stopped himself. Hansel could feed himself really.

Cain smiled softly and allowed the others tail and ears to appear and immediately reached for the ears scratching behind one his other hand gently stroking the end of his tail .

“You just gave me puppy eyes for a moment there it was pretty cute.”

Feeling the other snuggle into him he took the opportunity and laid across the others lap holding his tail in his hands as he shuts his eyes.

“I’m tired.” Cain complains.

“I don’t want to eat It’ll just come right back up.” The other wasnt going to eat unless he was forced to, the vampire wasn’t used to food anymore it was like feeding a small child small amounts at a time.

Leaning against the other he closes his eyes.

“Your worried.”

Zack let his ears move about, picking up any sounds and his tail wagging a little. Feeling that, his eyes widen a little. "Your touching..my tail," Zack mumbled, not saying anything too loud to other. "I may have did that. I felt a stir inside," Zack mentioned, more loudly now.

While he snuggled with him, he felt their body get closer now. "Yeah I can tell. I didn't think you would get tired..unless you are low on your food source..." Zack said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Well I want you to just try to eat a little," Hunter said picking up the spoon, filling it up with some food. Hearing that, he chuckled a little. "That easy to tell? You collasped in my garden," Hunter told him as he made him sit up.

Making him sit up, he offered the spoon filled with food and pushed it at his mouth. "Just try to eat a little with me. It will make me not worry.."

Cain smiled softly and continued petting the pup.

“You seem to like it.” Closing his eyes the master begins to drift off.

“Do not leave my side.”

After a few minutes the master woke up and looked around slowly making sure that his orders were obeyed.

“Good boy.” The master mumbles sleepily.

Watching the other vampire use the spoon to scoop up some yougurt he bites his lip knowing that he proably won’t be able to hold it down for long.

“I can sense it.” Hesitantly the slave starts to rub the others hand with his thumb.

Feeling the spoon press against his lips he whines but opens his mouth to accept the food and swallows it down greedily and open his mouth waiting for another spoonful although if the vampire ate so quickly he’d surely throw up

Zack was starting to slowly enjoy the company that he was getting from this guy. He seemed to be pretty nice right now, but he could see how he changed so suddenly. Hearing the command, he shrugged and even stayed there. He didn't even think about leaving his side.

Zack had almost fell asleep, but didn't. "I am? Thank you." It was weird, he had never been told that he was a good boy ever.

"Yeah well I am sorry," Hunter said, trying to calm down after he felt the other rubbing on his hand.

Keeping it there for the moment, before he let the other eat straight from the spoon. After the first spoonful happen, he moved to get some more. "Don't eat too fast. I am gonna wait for a moment, before you get some food."

Cain slowly sat up from laying on the others lap with a yawn.

“I’m going to have to go to a bar later and hook up with someone for a night so I can get my power back.” Cain sighed softly.

“I don’t want to force it on you especially not this soon.”

“Well you did obey me of course I’m going to praise you...how about we get some food into us while I discuss rules?” The master stood up and lead the other to the kitchen and had him sit as he cooked the other a steak that smelled amazing and served it to him still slightly bloody. The demon himself grabbed a platter of fruit from the fridge and began to eat from it.

“First off you must ask to touch yourself and I must be there so I gain power from it.”

Hansel smiles softly.

“Your hearts racing.” He commented as he could hear the pounding of the others heart with his amazing hearing. As the other stopped feeding him he whines softly.

“But I’m hungry,ah.” The vampire said ah as he opened his mouth waiting for the other to feed him

Zack watched the man slowly get up, as he listened to his words. Hearing that part, he let out a huff of annoyance."I don't like that idea. I guess I will put up with it..because you are in control.." Zack mumbled.

"Let's go eat them," zack said going into the kitchen with him. He sat there, while he watched him to cook the steak. When he got it, he started to dig into it. Hearing that, he looked away with red face. "I haven't touched myself..recently.."

"I am gonna feed you still silly. I just don't want you to get sick here.." Zack said as he gave him another spoonful. "Does it taste good? It some vanilla yogurt. It has flavoring but it's still pretty plain.."

Cain sighed softly.

“I knew you were going to say that, as long as your good I’ll be as gentle as I can be....it won’t be just sex hopefully it’ll be making love.” Not only was that more beneficial emotionally but it would give him even more power.

“Second rule is that you cant disobey me.”

The master didn’t eat much but the demon had no need to if he was going to feed off some men and ladies later that night.

“Hopefully that will change not to embarrass you but I need you to if get too weak I could die.”

“I haven’t eaten in two years so it tastes like the best thing I’ve eaten.”

Hansel’s fangs scraped against the spoon gently as he swallowed the yougurt a hand going to his stomach as it convulsed but nothing came back up. The vampire lays down on his side with a whine

Zack listened to his words, as he waited for him to be able speak up on the matter. When it was his time to speak, he spoke up. "If you have to feed on me. I will let that happen and I think..I am starting to like your company.."

"Two years? I always try to eat food and blood around same time to keep my strength up.." Hunter said. Hunter played the spoon down, while sitting there on the bed. Checking the iv, he started to take it apart.

"I got some blood from.my supply in you now. I will be sharing since you are my responsibility."

• Saga locked this topic